Out of Afrika Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They weren't the only ones to express satisfaction at how her birthday afternoon had developed for back in Rhino IMEX R&D department a software developer who was seated at a computer terminal and who had witnessed as well as recorded the whole thing. He hadn't actually expected to view the girl's games in such clear detail; it was a bonus that his message telling Chloe had chosen to prop her phone on the shelf so that the internal camera had been able to cover the action.

No, his satisfaction came from knowing the hypnotic commands that he had transmitted in ultra-low frequencies had been followed to the letter. This was a giant step and the process he had devised had great potential for the future of the product. He decided his cleverness deserved a reward.

He slipped his shorts down and took out his stiffening black cock and then re-running the video of the girls he had just recorded he treated himself to a leisurely handjob.

******

12