Out of Afrika Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tyrone took a swig of his drink and was aware that his own cock was reacting to the sight of this naked petite white woman standing compliantly while she awaited whatever instruction Don cared to suggest. She was not a great beauty but she had firm breasts tipped with stiff nipples and peeking through a bush of pubic hair the suggestion of a thick-lipped cunt that despite its hirsute covering displayed a pink wet slit.

The extremities of her arms and legs, face and chest were tanned in contrast to the stark whiteness of her body marking her role as a farmer's wife who would not be willing reveal her nakedness to anyone but her husband. Even for him, it had been a rare treat for she usually undressed with the lights out and he had never been allowed into the bathroom whenever she was doing her daily ablutions. So, one way or another, all the men in the kitchen were being treated to something special thought Stan as his own swelling cock began to press against the butt of his daughter.

Don put his glass down on the counter and said, "Becky, turn around and lean over the stool." She did as commanded. "Becky, would you like to suck Tyrone's cock? He's got a very nice one just like all black men." Becky nodded her head.

"Tyrone get yourself over there and let Becky see what a nice cock you've got." He didn't hesitate after all Don was the boss and he didn't want to offend him.

He tore at his own clothing and his thick stiff black penis flopped out of the gaping coverall d bobbed as he walked around to the waiting Becky. She gave a sigh of approval as he positioned himself in front of her so that she could reach out and take a firm grasp of his conveniently placed erect cock.

She licked her lips, opened her mouth wide and pulled him towards her. Don was gratified to see as he stood behind her that as she spread her legs to improve her balance her hairy pussy and ass were fully exposed to his view. He needed no invitation to move closer and plunge his thick, fat black cock into her gaping wet cunt.

Becky gave a gasp or, rather, a grunt (she would have gasped but for the fact, her mouth was full of Tyrone's cock) and her eyes rolled upward as she felt the delicious sensation that she had been anticipating. Her Mondays were keenly anticipated and here it had come around again and she was getting what she so looked forward to doing. She thrust backwards to meet the pounding she was receiving from Don and, in turn, she sucked and gagged as Tyrone face-fucked her accommodating mouth.

She squealed out her orgasms which seemed to be continuous and Don was content to pace himself so as to allow her the maximum pleasure.

Not so Tyrone who had never been in this situation before of having a woman, a white woman at that, sucking and wanking his cock whilst she was being thoroughly fucked by another man. He didn't have the self-control of Don and soon he felt his climax approaching.

No sooner had the stirrings begun that he lost it completely and his spunk began to pump and flood into Becky's grateful mouth. He staggered back and his cock pulled out of her but continued to spurt and shoot over her face. Don could see that his apprentice had let loose and decided that he would do likewise. He let himself go and with Becky hanging her head and Tyrone's cum dripping from her face and mouth onto the floor beneath her he gave a grunt and pulsed and filled her with his own hot seed. She gave a final squeal of gratitude as she felt her insides being filled with his gift.

Stan and Sandy hadn't moved from their chair or said a word but the expressions on their faces reflected the reality that they were much impressed by what they had witnessed. Sandy had spread her legs to make herself more comfortable on her dad's lap and without looking she knew that her father's stiff little cock would be peeking up between her open thighs.

She reached down and firmly squeezed and pressed him against her pantie covered pussy while keeping her focus on her mother. In her trance-like reverie, she was content to know that once the men from Rhino had left that her father would be helping her with home-schooling once more.

Don and Tyrone extracted themselves from Becky and wiping themselves on kitchen towels close by. Fastening his coveralls he declared to her that their visit was over for another week. "When you hear our truck startup I want you to pick up your phone and give the screen a swipe, do you understand?" She nodded dumbly.

Tyrone collected the laptop from the mast and loaded it together with the toolbox into the cab. Don gunned the engine and within seconds they were making a dusty retreat down the track back toward the main road. Inside the farmhouse, Becky swiped the screen as she had been told and straightaway she felt a jolt and it was as if a shade had been stripped from her eyes. She looked around in confusion and wondered why her clothes were on the floor. She picked them up and dressed herself. As she did so Stan and Sandy were already making their way up the stairs to her bedroom.

******

Oskar was driving along the Interstate that would take him back to Hawksville which he now regarded as his home. He had plenty to think about not least of which was that he had just deposited his wives at the airport and seen them to the check-in desk to begin their long journey back to their homeland. He had to concede that it had been a mistake to bring them to America and any doubts that he had prior had become manifested when the differences in their traditional South African upbringing to the way of life in the US became untenable.

There were so many things that they had been unable to cope with and he reluctantly agreed that they should return home and let him get on with his life work here unaccompanied.

However, the new dynamic was not to be as bleak as it could have been for Simone as his close confidant at work had been following the emotional ups and downs that had led to this situation and had proposed a solution. "We have a spare room at home. Why don't you lodge with us? It just makes so much sense on every level," she said with a knowing smirk.

Oskar didn't need to be asked twice. He certainly didn't relish the prospect of living in a hotel or in a rented apartment on his own and, anyway, they both knew the underlying reason for the suggestion was that they could both spend more time in each other's company and cement even further the bond between them.

Ian was seen as presenting no problem given he had been firmly conditioned over the months to be the compliant cuckold. Indeed, he seemed to have developed interests elsewhere and might even welcome the diversion that Oskar's presence would provide. He hadn't given much thought to the interaction with Chloe; that would have to be tackled later.

He drove on and his mind wandered to review the other developments that had been going on over the past year for Rhino had become embedded in so many aspects of the local community.

Oskar had identified the necessity of becoming involved with schools, in particular with school sports. His philosophy was 'the earlier, the better' and the recognition of black boys excelling at Football and Basketball and attracting the admiration of white girls it was obvious to him that with a bit of encouragement from Rhino that this relationship was ripe to be elevated to the next level.

So it was that professional levels of funding were provided as sponsorship and with little effort the likes of Hawksville High found themselves topping their respective leagues whenever they competed. To encourage the teams in their endeavours was a troupe of Cheerleaders, membership of which was keenly fought by the prettiest girls in the county.

Yes, things were going extremely well he mused as he drove past the city limits. He hadn't even thought through the text that he had recently received from the Pastor of the newly revived church. He had asked Oskar to call as soon as convenient; he had some wonderful news to share.

'The Pentecostal Church of the Holy Black Staff' proclaimed the board outside the neat building with its tall spire. He smiled as he passed by on his route towards his new home. Services there were keenly attended by the townsfolk and the sermons by the Pastor were listened to with great intensity by the mainly female congregation and his word was usually acted upon. Oskar had no doubt that the installation of an integrated communication network provided by Rhino within the building helped hugely.

Melanie Baker (Chloe's teacher) was one of the regular attendees at the church and her devotion bordered upon her being a disciple such was her conviction of the word as told by Pastor Erasmus. The news that he wanted to share with Oskar concerned Melanie, her condition and her declared commitment to the new order.

However, all that would have to wait until the following day for Oskar was focused on getting safely to Baldwin's house and beginning what he knew was going to be a new chapter in the grand scheme of things.

12