Out of Range

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

***

The lovers took a long shower, wrestling and laughing, teasing each other until the hot water ran out. The teasing continued as they wrapped each other in warm towels, rubbing breasts and pussies and drying each others hair. Andy suggested they watch a movie. They changed the sheets quickly and lay back on the bed to watch an old western. Andy kept up a running commentary on the guns in the film, while Marissa enjoyed the action. As the closing credits rolled, Andy said, "You wanna watch another one? I have a ton of 'em. War movies too."

Marissa circled Andy's belly button with her finger, "Know what I'd like to do?" She continued tracing patterns on her lover's hard stomach, Andy shivering deliciously at Marissa's delicate touch. "Let's make love, not war."

Andy looked at her and smiled, "Wanna take it to the next level, Lil' Bit?" Marissa nodded her head, not understanding, but was ready to do whatever Andy wanted.

Andy arose, walked to a bureau, opened a drawer and took something from it. She turned and faced Marissa, whose eyes were widening in surprise.

Andy was holding a massive dildo, dark red, with a flexible joint in the center, two inches around, each end shaped like the head of a circumcised penis. "Oh Andy," Marissa gasped, "I, I don't think I can take all of…"

"Don't worry Mariss," said Andy, "We both get eight inches of this beauty."

Andy slowly rubbed lube on the phallus, carefully coating the shaft until it glistened in the subdued light. Marissa's gaze shifted between Andy's half-lidded eyes and the huge toy. Andy sat on the bed and handed it to Marissa, who stroked it in wonderment. "You're gonna enjoy this." Andy purred. Marissa felt growing warmth in her body at the sound of Andy's seductive voice. "We can fuck each other 'till the sun comes up. This bad boy never gets soft."

Andy teasingly rubbed one end of the slippery dildo against her lover's pussy lips. Marissa moaned softly when Andy traced a shiny trail of lube down Marissa's thighs, and then returned to rub the young girl's pussy. Andy leaned forward, their mouths meeting in a burning kiss.

Marissa gripped the phallus and slid it carefully between her labial lips. Andy waited until Marissa became accustomed to the fullness, and then eased it in further. Marissa trembled as Andy penetrated her. She was already creaming and it slid in, inch by inch, until half of the false cock sat within her. She had never felt so full down there. The sensations coursed through her body taking her breath away. "Andy, it feels so good," she said throatily. "Please fuck me! Please!"

Andy spread her legs, taking the dildo's other end into her. She never tired of feeling the thick shaft spreading her pink walls, opening her to exquisite pleasures. Andy slid closer to Marissa, moving the phallus further inside her. Marissa's eyes met hers, glowing with love. She could feel Andy's slippery cunt lips rubbing her own as the huge dildo fully penetrated them. The sensation was intensely thrilling to the young girl. Andy reached for Marissa and they grasped each other's hands.

"Now, try to move with me, sweetie," said Andy. "Tighten the muscles in your puss if you can; it increases the sensations and we can push into each other."

"I'll try," Marissa sighed. "It may take a few minutes to get used to this, but it feels wonderful." It was wonderful. She had never felt so satisfied, or so complete. The fact that the woman she loved was giving her those sensations and that she was giving them back to her filled Marissa's heart with joy. Andy's eyes met hers, radiating love and desire as they thrust together. "Fuck me harder, Andy," Marissa cried. "Make me cum for you."

"We've got all night, Lil' Bit," Andy replied, their hips churning. "Let it build up a bit more. No need to rush things."

Marissa's hips moved in rhythm with Andy's, the dildo sliding easily in and out. She began to flex her inner muscles, holding the plastic cock and sliding it into her lover, who, in turn, slid it into her. They gripped each other's hands tightly, gaining leverage to deliver longer strokes to their partner. Their thrusts became more intense as passion consumed them.

The room filled with the aroma of feminine arousal, the slurping sounds of the dildo plunging into their pussies and their grunts and moans as they neared release. Andy felt as if she was floating, watching the raw fucking from a distance. She was cumming and she wanted her lover to cum with her. She grabbed Marissa by the forearms bending the dildo almost double. They rubbed the shaft eagerly it along their clits, probing their G-spots with the bulbous tips.

Marissa felt as if her entire body was a giant spring, winding tightly, beginning to snap. She pushed with all her might. "Aaahh…fuck me…fuck me! Ohhh, I love you fucking me!"

Andy had lost all control; she thrust into her lover as hard as she could, "Unnnhh…unnnhh! Fuck…fuck me my baby girl…"

With one final thrust, the women began cumming in wave after wave, Marissa's pussy exploding cum past the deeply embedded dildo, soaking Andy's already sopping crotch. Locked in an embrace, they came twice more, then sat dazed for a few minutes, the phallus still penetrating them. Finally, Andy and Marissa slid away from each other, pulling the shaft from their sopping pussies, Marissa giggling at the sucking sound it made. Once they had licked it clean of their juices, Marissa sighed contentedly and lay back on the bed. Andy put the phallus on the bedside table and lay next to Marissa.

After a time, Marissa spoke, "That was the most incredible experience I've ever had."

"I've never cum like that before in my life", said Andy, shaking her head. "I know that you being on the other end had a lot to do with it."

"What a sweet thing to say," replied Marissa. "We make a good fucking team, don't we?"

"We make a good team period," said Andy. "Let's change these sheets, and get some shut eye. We've got a big day tomorrow. You're gonna fire your new pistol."

"Oh goody, I can't wait!" Marissa said excitedly. Andy took a fresh set of sheets from the bureau as Marissa stripped the bed. They remade the bed and snuggled under the duvet. "I know I keep saying it, but I love you Andy," Marissa mumbled as her eyes began to droop. Exhausted, the women fell asleep.

***

Stopping briefly for breakfast, the women arrived at the range when it opened. Marissa listened carefully as Andy instructed her in the principles of gun safety, then how to load and fire her pistol.

"Always point your weapon down range, Lil' Bit," Andy said. "Always consider it loaded. Give it the respect it deserves." Marissa inserted the clip, disengaged the safety and, at the range officer's signal, began firing.

Andy had selected a Beretta Tomcat automatic for Marissa. "It's compact, easy to carry and perfect for close up defense," said Andy. "Plus those seven .38 caliber rounds will ruin anybody's day."

Marissa was enjoying herself tremendously. Andy praised her as her accuracy with the weapon improved. "All four in the black, Lil' Bit; like I said, you're a natural."

Marissa would have stayed at the shooting stand all day, but Andy called a halt for lunch. "Don't wanna warp the barrel," she said. "Let your weapon cool down a little."

As they ate their hot dogs, Andy asked, "Why were you protesting at the gate that day, Lil' Bit? You're too smart to let some anti-gun political science professor influence you."

Marissa was silent for a moment. "All my life I've let people tell me what to do, what to think. I love my parents, but they're both strong personalities. It was easier to go along to get along. That's why I wanted to go to college, to be out from under their thumb. Be my own person, make my own decisions, and find my own way." She sighed, "Professor Brady is so dynamic, so articulate. I liked him immediately. I suppose he reminded me of my parents. His ideas became mine."

She smiled and kissed Andy. "You are the first person to treat me as an adult, not a child; as an equal, a partner, a lover. For that reason alone, I love you. You have given me a new strength, an independent mind, a chance to become who I am. Yet I never want to be apart from you. I…I…" Marissa stopped talking.

Andy caressed Marissa's cheek and gazed at her lovingly. "You'll always be my partner as long as we're alive. I guarantee that. We will always be equals in everything we do. But you'll always be my Lil' Bit."

Marissa's eyes glistened, and she turned her face to Andy's touch. "I suppose you're wondering why I was so anti-gun."

Andy nodded, a serious look on her face.

"One of my best friends in grade school was killed with a gun," Marissa said sadly. "Her father forgot to put it away one afternoon after cleaning it. There was one bullet in the chamber. She was playing with it and it went off." A tear ran down Marissa's cheek, "Anne died on the way to the hospital. She was only eleven years old."

Andy put her arm around Marissa as she began to cry. "I'm sorry you lost your friend, Lil' Bit. Some folks own guns and get too casual with 'em. They should never forget it's a deadly weapon they're dealin' with. That's why I taught you gun safety before you fired a shot."

"Oh Andy," Marissa sobbed, "It was so sad. Her father never forgave himself. They moved away soon after that. I've been scared of guns ever since. In fact I hated them." She paused, "Until I met you."

"Why didn't you tell me this before, Mariss?" Andy asked. "You let me drag you on the range, watch me shoot, stick a gun in your hand, take you to a gun show…you didn't say a word."

"I, I don't know," said Marissa, drying her eyes with a napkin. "Everything seems so different with you. You're strong and brave; you're not scared of anything, even guns. I feel confident when we're together, not like a frightened little girl."

Andy hugged her tightly. "You've always had that confidence in you, Lil' Bit, you just needed a little nudge to wake it up. I'm just glad that I was around to help out."

Marissa smiled at Andy and kissed her hard on the lips. "Speaking of nudging, I want you to nudge me awake every morning. When can I move in?"

Andy chuckled, "Anytime you want, Lil' Bit. You can warm my sheets as long as I'm breathing. Now, what will your friends say? How about your parents, what are they gonna think?"

"I really don't care what my so-called friends think," Marissa said, frowning. "As for my parents, they're pretty understanding when it comes to the decisions I make in my life. Besides, once they meet you, they'll love you as much as I do."

"Okay, then," Andy asked, "What about finishing college and your degree? You have to keep your grades up or you'll lose your scholarship."

"I can study and still be your lover," laughed Marissa.

"Not precisely in that order, I hope," said Andy. "C'mon, let's go get some boxes. We'll move you this next weekend."

***

Marissa was settling in at Andy's house, putting her things in a spare bedroom and setting up her desk and computer. "You won't need the bed," Andy said, grinning.

The move had gone smoothly thanks to several of Andy's friends and their truck. Marissa was agreeable to sharing the cooking and cleaning. Andy hated to do both, so she was glad for the help. "But your studies come first, Mariss," she said solemnly, "right after sex."

To say that the women were sexually compatible was like saying that water was wet and fire was hot. Andy was more experienced, but Marissa was a fast learner. Soon they were pleasuring each other in every way possible.

Andy had a large collection of toys and they used them all. Andy wasn't into the rough stuff and Marissa was glad about that. She had seen it in a porn video once and it was a little creepy. In no time, it seemed that they had been together all their lives; anticipating wants and needs, even finishing each other's sentences.

***

When they went to the range to practice, Marissa found she was getting a little bored with shooting at targets, and said so to Andy. "Okay, Lil' Bit," Andy said, "Let's try somethin' different." Andy began training Marissa in the combat shooting techniques she had learned in the Military Police.

Marissa, as usual, learned quickly. Soon she was hitting human shaped targets from various firing positions. She basked in Andy's praise as her skills improved. Marissa wanted to be Andy's partner in every way possible, including being able to protect her if necessary.

***

A few months after Andy and Marissa had become a couple, they stopped at an ice cream shop for milkshakes. Taking a booth in the back of the shop, they talked over the results of that day at the range. "You were gettin' some good moves out there, Lil' Bit," Andy chuckled. "You're puttin' this old woman to shame."

Marissa put her arm around Andy and hugged her, "Stop with the old woman talk, you goof, you're the only woman I'll ever want or need. Drink your milkshake, I wanna hit the hot tub, my knee is sore."

That's what you get for tryin' that dodgin' and shootin,'' Andy replied, "More time on the home gym for you, build up those skinny lil' legs."

***

Jack Holland gasped and muttered, "Son of a bitch, son of a bitch. Why'd that bank guard try to stop me?" He had run from the bank empty handed, cut across the park and strode rapidly down the sidewalk, trying not to attract attention. His pistol was warm against his skin where he had shoved it into his waistband. 'Dutch', as he was known to his friends was a now a three-time loser. He was going to prison for life at the minimum. Death Row if he'd killed the guard. Every cop in town was going to be after him. He heard sirens. He had to hide. But where? He saw an open door and stepped inside. The teenage girl behind the counter smiled and asked, "May I help you sir?"

"Cone of chocolate mint," Dutch said evenly. I need insurance. They won't dare shoot while I'm holding her. I'll need a car next. When the girl turned to get a cone, he vaulted the low counter and grabbed her, clapping a hand over her mouth. Panicked, she bit his hand. He released his grip and she screamed, "Oh don't hurt me! Please don't hurt me…no, no don't…!"

Andy and Marissa were about to leave when they heard the girls terrified cries. They looked at each other in surprise. "Let's check this out, Lil' Bit," Andy said in a quiet voice, reverting to her training. "Follow me and stay low."

Both women held their weapons at the ready, having obtained concealed carry permits. Andy carried her Glock, Marissa moving behind her with her Beretta. They crept quietly from booth to booth toward the serving counter where the screaming was coming from. They saw a man waving a gun and twisting the arm of the teenaged girl who had been working the counter. The terrified girl was sobbing and begging him not to hurt her.

Communicating with eye and hand gestures, Andy told Marissa to try to get behind the man, while she approached from the front. They had to stop him before he hurt the girl even more, or anyone else for that matter.

Dutch was concentrating on his struggling captive when he heard a woman's voice cry out, "Freeze, dirt bag, drop the gun and let the girl go." He looked up to see a shorthaired, blonde woman in a shooting stance, pointing a blue steel automatic at him. "I said freeze, motherfucker!" the woman hollered. "Drop the gun…NOW!"

Dutch reacted in an instant. He was not going back to prison, no way. He shoved his captive across the counter at Andy, who jumped back as the girl sprawled on the floor in front of her. In the second Andy was distracted, Dutch snapped off a shot. She fell back and tumbled to the floor, her weapon skittering across the tile.

Dutch jumped the counter, he wanted the woman's gun, and the revolver he carried only had three more bullets. He'd need that gun to get away, carjack someone if he could. The woman lay crumpled on the carpet, dark red fluid spreading across her breasts and tank top. She was barely breathing, her eyes shut and her face pale.

Dutch went to his knees and reached for the automatic, when he heard a woman's voice. "Touch that gun and you're dead! Stand and face me you son of a bitch!"

He looked up and saw a brown haired girl standing not four feet from him pointing a small automatic at his head. Her face was a mask of hate, twisting her beautiful features. "I said stand and face me, you prick! NOW!"

"Aw, now, little girl, you don't wanna…," Dutch said as he lunged for the automatic.

The Beretta barked in Marissa's steady hands. Dutch's head flew to pieces. His body jerked spasmodically, crumpling to the floor.

Marissa holstered her gun and rushed to her lover's side before the echo of the Beretta's four shots stopped bouncing off the walls. She knew not to move her, so she crouched over Andy's body, getting as close as she could, the blood staining her tank top.

The terrified counter worker was frantically dialing 911, as Marissa sobbed. "Oh please, my love, don't die, please don't die, I can't live without you, please, please." She heard sirens, and then the building was swarming with police and EMS personnel. Marissa felt someone gently take her by the shoulders, pulling her away from her Andy.

"Let us work on her, Miss," said the female EMS Technician. "She'll be okay, we'll get her stable for transport." Marissa was still sobbing, calling Andy's name. The Techs worked quickly, slowing the flow of blood, inserting an IV and placing Andy's limp body on a rolling stretcher. "Don't worry, miss," the female Tech said again. "Your mother's going to be okay."

Marissa turned to the woman, "She's not my mother," she stammered between sobs. "We're lovers. We're companions. She can't die! She can't!" She took a deep breath and straightened her shoulders. "I'm riding with her!"

"Fair enough, little sister," said the Tech, winking at Marissa. "Let's get movin', guys."

***

Andy winced as she shifted on her throne; her wound was still a little sore if she moved wrong. She had finished typing the last commands to the printer, completing another issue of 'The Armed Woman' magazine.

She had included a synopsis of hers and Marissa's experience to her editor's column. Their medals for bravery hung framed on the wall, along with the citations from the mayor. They appeared on local TV and in the city newspaper. They were big news, two beautiful women taking down an escaping murderer. They did the local talk shows, gave interviews, and made no secret of their relationship. The public could accept it or be damned. They'd had their fifteen minutes of fame, and now it was the two of them again.

Marissa had been her rock while she convalesced, taking on Andy's duties at the magazine, keeping up the house, and maintaining a 3.8 GPA. Andy was so proud of her. The girl, correction, woman, was amazing. One thing was missing though, and Andy felt it deeply.

After Andy's wounding, Marissa had been affectionate, but they had not made love. Marissa was afraid to hurt her so she restrained herself, although she missed her lover's touch so much it made her cry. Andy kept telling her she was all right, the bullet had nicked her lung and cracked a rib, but overall she was fine. Admittedly, she hurt on occasion, but the doctor told them she was healing faster than expected.

"That's it," she muttered to herself, "I'm gonna do something about this no sex problem. Tonight."

***

Marissa was in the kitchen when she heard Andy calling to her from their office. "I'll be right up," she answered back, putting down the dishtowel. When Marissa walked in the door, Andy had turned her high-backed chair away from the long table, so Marissa could not see her. "What can I do for ya, blondie?" she joked. "You wanna chase me around the room?"