Out of the Blue

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Next she jumped to RT and gave him a big kiss on the cheek. This time the noise was something along the lines of "Thank you, we all love you."

Mom and Dad came to find out what all the commotion was about. There were hugs and handshakes all around.

Dad smiled and said "I told you she would say YES."

Mom smacked him on the arm and said "How long have you known?"

"About a month now; RT asked me as we were talking about some repairs for Rose's house."

Mom smacked him again "You sneak, you never gave a clue."

"Woman, if I had it would have been all over town in 5 minutes. With all the noise I bet it is now known on the other side of town as we speak."

Mom and Becky blushed.

We went to Sunday services the next morning; after the church cleared out we spoke to the preacher who was glad to do the honors.

We scheduled the wedding for the last Saturday in June. Mom and I made all the arrangements, RT asked to be allowed to pay. Becky was my maid of honor. RT's first employee was his best man.

The week before the wedding our house was ready to move into. My house would be rented out. We sat down for a first meal in the house. I brought a stack of envelopes with me.

After we ate we put the dishes to the side. I spoke "There are a few more things we need to speak about before we are married. I insist on signing a prenuptial agreement, I don't care if you do or not. I have no doubt, we will never need it. I just want you to know it is you I love, not your money." I handed it over.

You sputtered and started to get angry. "I never doubted your love, this is not necessary." You tore the envelope in half and in half again, and then threw it in the trash.

"What surprises do you have in the other envelopes?"

"I talked to the judge last week; I had to explain who you were. He is sworn to secrecy and I am sure he will not tell anyone. He recommended that we sign this paper too."

I handed you the first envelope. You started to pull out the paper, I asked you to stop. "Before you see what is in there I want you to promise me you will allow me to explain before getting mad again. This is actually a very good thing."

You were still a little angry about the prenuptial; but promised.

Your face turned red as you saw the words on the top of the form "Certificate of Adoption"

I spoke "You promised."

I pulled the paper out of the other envelope. It read "Certificate of Live Birth" You turned even redder.

"I do not think you will get any argument from Becky's father if you adopt her. Tommy she is our oops, not Mom and Dad's. See the name where the father is listed it reads Thomas Richard Jackson. The one and only time we made love, we made her. I have never been with anyone other than you."

You never heard the words "I have never even dated anyone else."

You fainted.

12