Out of the Whiteness Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Gaining more use of my arms and legs through the efforts of my torture crew, I was able to wrap an arm around Melissa pulling her towards me.

Any high school girl as stunning, as sexy, as my sister must have been groped by all manner of boys at her school. Maybe some females too, we would see. I certainly wasn't going to be any different.

Pulling her towards me, I placed my hand firmly on her ass. So firmly did I do it, Melissa might have thought she was being spanked. While continuing to make out with my baby sister, I made sure to familiarize myself with her beautiful bum. My large hand roamed everywhere it could on her tight, little ass. I was amazed it was so tight and firm with just a little teasing hint of plumpness. The small amount of fat on Melissa's ass was just enough to make grabbing and pinching it easier.

Shifting my body brought her tits within reach of my other hand. Like any horndog my age, I latched onto those puppies with absolutely no hesitation. No denying it, they were damned fine tits. Through her clothing and bra, I could feel their firmness. I needed to see them, to taste them.

I instructed my mother to bare my sister's all for my appreciation. I made sure Mom knew I wanted to be teased and tantalized. It wasn't to be a matter of simply ripping the clothes from my baby sister's body. Mom needed to demonstrate some finesse in following my mental commands.

As we all know, this was not Mom's first rodeo in the lesbianesque arena. Melissa and I were still exchanging deep soul kisses when Mom slipped up behind her teenaged daughter. I pulled my lips away from Melissa in order to view this episode better.

Mom had her hands on Melissa's tits. Suddenly I was overwhelmed by a wave of need and desire. Not for my sister yet, nor for Mom, but for any convenient female body. My mind wandered through the possibilities. Becky and Adriana were at home prepping their daughters for the following day and Faye was tormenting her husband by exhibiting her body while refusing any sexual contact.

I let my mind wander the corridors of the hospital, seeing what I could see. Shopping so to speak.

Since I knew to some extent all the nursing staff in my immediate area, I looked further afield. Just my luck, I found another redhead. This woman was very petite and very alluring. Letting my mind's eye wander across her, I found much that I liked.

She couldn't have stood more than five foot two or three weighing around the 100 pound mark. Her breasts fit her smallish frame, 32B's I imagined. A good looking, shapely ass. This nurse probably fell somewhere in the twenty something category. To my mind's eye, her flaming red hair was a prime attraction. It was also long, just the way I liked it. A quick peek and I saw matching carpets and drapes.

Good enough, I summoned her. In the meantime, Mom had continued working over her daughter's tits. Standing behind Melissa, my mother was holding her daughter's tits out for inspection. While doing so, standing behind my baby sister, Mom was licking her neck.

If I had desired to inspect and feel my sister's breasts while she was still clothed, I wouldn't have needed Mom's help. Accepting the non verbalized chastening I gave her, Mom ran her hands down Melissa's body to the bottom of her blouse. Mom was unbuttoning it when the little redhead arrived.

I instructed the newest nurse in my collection to show me everything she had while climbing into bed with me. It really wasn't my intention to do anything with her, I just wanted the nurse to keep my body occupied so I wouldn't be tempted too far and ending up jumping my sister's bones.

Mom had her daughter's blouse undone and more of her tits on display for me even though Melissa was still wearing a skimpy bra. The bra was designed more to keep the encased tits from jiggling rather than supporting them.

The redheaded nurse was slowly stroking my hard cock up and down in her tiny hands. Damn, I didn't even know her name. Oh well, another time.

Mom unlatched the clasps on the back of Melissa's bra, allowing it to fall to the floor. My baby sister had herself an awe inspiring set of boobs. Her C cups had not the slightest hint of sag to them. They were firm yet shaped somewhat differently than I had seen on other women up til now. Considering their size, they were somewhat conical in shape coming to a pointy end. The cute pink titties only served to highlight her slightly darker areolae and nipples. They were very intriguing as well, most definitely, as extremely sexy.

My redhead was still busying herself with stroking my rod adding sucking on my balls to her repertoire of amusements for my benefit. She seemed fairly experienced in her ministrations so far. I casually wondered if she was married, not wondering enough to find out.

Still standing behind my baby sister, Mom was fully enjoying her daughter's tits to the max. Mom's hands never stopped moving on her daughter's chest. My mother jiggled and juggled those boobs, cupping and caressing them. I think both women were enjoying the display of exhibitionism as much as me.

Mom's hands continued their exploration of her daughter's body. Removing Melissa's skirt, Mom cuddled up right close to her back, Mom had her arms stretched out on Melissa's body holding my sister's ass up tight against her own pelvis, emphasizing the definition of her thighs.

I could barely see the tiniest shadow of darkness from the wetting vee of my sister's thighs. Wanting to see more of my little sister and wanting some variety, I grabbed my cock away from my new nurse. I held it out towards her and with little encouragement, she took it into her mouth.

Mom was getting right into this. Spinning her daughter around on her heels, Mom rested her chin on Melissa's shoulder. Mom's hands travelled my baby sisters back before heading down to her ass.

In any room full of male judges, my sister would definitely receive high ratings when looked upon from behind. It was proving difficult to get a good view of her backside as the nurse's head kept coming into my field of vision.

I let the petite redhead know she needed to shift her body to the other side of the bed. She could return to her ministrations of my cock and not block my view of my baby sister's delightful ass. Wanting more variety in her oral worshipping of my dick, she began to lick me like an ice cream cone. She twizzled the head of my cock with her tongue before swallowing me again. Then back to more twizzling with some stroking by those tiny hands of hers.

Mom continued her journey of discovery on my sister's body. She moved so that her head was tucked beneath Melissa's armpit looking out at her own hands rubbing across Melissa's panty covered ass. The panties were of the boy short variety, black with yellow highlights and strips of a translucent material.

No doubt about it, Mom's daughter, my baby sister, had glorious cheeks. Mom tugged Melissa's panties down in the back baring her beautiful butt to both our sets of eyes. While still peering from under the teenager's arm, Mum grabbed a cheek with each hand. The slight bit of plumpness did nothing to detract from the view. In fact, it gave Mom a slightly better grip on the two cheeks, allowing her to bounce them a wee bit.

I had the little redhead straddle me in preparation for mounting my cock in the reverse cowgirl position. While watching Mom toying with her daughter's bum, I pulled my newest addition to my nursing staff towards me so she was laying against my chest. I let my hands roam over her itty bitty titties. Pinching her nipples and pulling them as far out as I could was amusing. Her little yips and yikes made me chuckle.

In the meantime Mom had moved on, turning my sister towards me while pulling her panties down to her knees. Mom used both hands to spread her daughter's pussy wide open. I definitely knew my sister was wet now as I could see the reflecting light off the fluids that had dripped from her cunt.

I decided it was time for my new nurse to fuck me. She reached between her legs to grasp my cock, holding it upright. Prick poised at the entrance to her pussy, her labia spread, the redhead looked back at me over her shoulder. She started to sink down on my cock, stopping when I shook my head. The nurse pulled herself back up, looking back at me waiting for the signal she could sink down gin.

Mum had my baby sister wholly nude except for her high heels by this time. While I had been distracted by the cunt poised at the tip of my cock, Mum had stripped herself down to her lingerie. As always, Mom was gorgeous, even Melissa's eyes following every move her mother made agreed. Standing with her arms behind her head, Mom was gyrating her body to my sister's obvious delight.

The redheaded nurse began to sink down on my dickhead. Without permission. I shoved the little nurse's shoulders hard forcing the petite woman to sprawl out on my legs leaving her delicate little ass sticking up. Those cheeks were far too inviting. I slapped one cheek five times. Resting that arm, I spanked the other cheek another five times but harder. I'm not sure of whether or not this was another new experience for the little redhead. What the hell was her name anyway.

Letting that thought go, I went back to the original cheek with my original hand. Five more hard slaps and I could hear her sobbing. Maybe this was new for...umm...I would need to ask her name if she was going to hang around.

Doing my best to focus on Mom and my little sister, ignoring the crying, I watched Mom doing a teasing stripper dance for my sister. Continually rubbing her body while gyrating up close then away from my sister, all three of us were getting ever so turned on.

Grasping the nurse by her hips, I tugged her up and then down onto my cock. Her pussy was dryer than just moments ago. Must have been the crying.

Mom held on to Melissa's face, moving it close to and then away from her body. The redhead was slowing down. I spanked her ass again, making her shake it. Mom pulled my baby sister's face tight against her mommy boobs. Another slap to her ass made the nurse shake herself around my cock more vigorously.

Melissa was kissing Mom's tits. The redhead didn't seem to need any more encouragement. She was riding my cock up and down like a jockey on a horse. Mum clutched my sister's face to her tits even more tightly. The redhead continued to bounce. Mom moved her daughter's face until it was pressed up tight against her mother's panty covered pussy. I sprayed my cum into the redhead's pussy.

Melissa had her fingers buried in her own pussy while licking the wet spot on Mom's panties. I tapped the redhead lightly on the ass indicating she needed to wriggle it some more before my cock finished it's shrinking, duty fulfilled. Both my mother and my sister reached orgasms together, clutching each other while letting out those tiny shrieks of theirs.

I wasn't done with the exhibition. I wanted Melissa to taste her big brother's cum. But, not directly from the source. Not yet. I wasn't ready for that yet. Instead, I pushed the redheaded nurse off me allowing Melissa to slide her tongue into the cunt I had just filled. Melissa certainly seemed to enjoy it. Maybe this wasn't her first pussy. The redhead cooed. She may have had an orgasm.

I rolled over and went to sleep.

*****

I tried and tried to make our hero more likeable. I didn't have much luck with it though. We'll have to see if I do better in the next chapter.

I hope you enjoyed reading this chapter as much as I enjoyed writing it. Please vote and comment.

Hint: all the authors on this site live to see a score of 4.5 or higher. Of course, me included.

Thanks, d'skunk.

12