Out on the Ranch

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Normally we don't," Ferguson continued, "however if you take a closer look at the map you will see why my particular agency has been called to lead this investigation." Ferguson directed them to an area of the photo that seemed out of place, all of them had grown up in the area and knew it like the back of their hands. With their responsibilities in managing their respective lands, it had been years since any one of them had been able to make it out that far, yet the layout of the land had clearly changed. "Some hikers reported the building and the body to the Forestry Service, when they came out to investigate they made this discovery..."

"What is that?" They asked in unison.

"Poppy fields," Ferguson replied, his tone serious.

"You mean...?" Claire looked closely at the picture as if somehow trying to understand the change in the landscape from the one imprinted in her childhood memories.

"No," Ferguson continued, "they were planted there without Mr. Stinger's authorization. As a matter of fact, it was him who helped us find it in the first place after he learned of the increased traffic in the area. But as you can understand, the people that did this went through extraordinary lengths to keep their field a secret. There is no doubt in my mind that they are very dangerous."

"That might explain the water contamination," Nacho added.

"What do you mean?" Billy asked.

"Poppy grows well in dry climates," Nacho continued, "but the land needs a certain balance that is not natural here, unless you use certain types of fertilizer and chemicals to soften it."

"The runoff from those chemicals would certainly mix into the water," Claire replied.

"But the fertilizers," Nacho continued, "they would not be from local animals, and I doubt they would even be from healthy animals."

"It makes perfect sense," Claire beamed, "you are a genius, Nacho."

"Every once in a while I get a good idea in," Nacho replied which prompted the group to laugh.

"For the time being," Ferguson continued, "I would advise you all to avoid the area if possible until we can apprehend the people responsible. We will be keeping an eye out, of course, but there is always the possibility that these people will spot us and try more violent means."

"How long do you think it will be?" Billy asked.

"Do you have something important coming up, Mr. Bonney?" Ferguson raised his eye brow as he asked.

"Its not that," Billy replied, "I just want to get an idea of how long I will have to listen to Jenkins' crazy conspiracy stories."

"I would normally offer to speak with him," Ferguson replied, "but I find it much more entertaining to know that he will be pestering you and not us." He stood up, retrieved his documents, "thank you all for the hospitality. Like I said, please try to avoid the area, Mr. Stinger has been kind enough to allow us to stay in his property while we handle the situation so you may see us from time to time."

"You will keep us updated on the situation, won't you Agent Ferguson?" Claire asked.

"Of course," he smiled while shaking her hand, "be sure you all do the same, agreed?"

"Anything to help," Billy shook the man's hand, "thank you for the news, it will be a relief once I get it through Jenkins."

"Wouldn't wish it on my worst enemy," Nacho replied, once again prompting a round of laughter.

...

"Oh god, Billy," Claire managed to say between moans and grunts. This was the fifth time that they had sex that morning alone, Billy's jealousy proved just as strong an aphrodisiac. He had wasted little time after Agent Ferguson had left to immediately tear her clothing apart, and over the next five days she had barely left the confines of their bed. Somehow, Billy had managed to produce a copious amount of sperm each and every time he had mounted her, that particular morning had been no exception. "You are going to break my poor, little pussy if you keep this pace up."

"Are you complaining," he replied without interrupting his thrusts, "if you are, then..." he stopped long enough to turn Claire onto her hands and feet. "I can always use this one instead." He lined up the tip of his reddened cock to the small rosebud, he felt Claire tense up for a second as the head of his engorged member made its way through her anal cavity entrance.

"Oh my god!" Claire screamed, lust once again taking over, "yes, fuck my ass, big brother, fuck my tight little asshole!"

Needing little less motivation, Billy slowly eased his way into her virgin ass, her vaginal juices were more than enough lubricant to allow easy entrance into the tight passage. "Its like you are crushing my dick, sis," he replied, "I don't think I can hold on much longer."

"Put it all the way in," she complained, "cum deep inside of my asshole, please big brother. I want to feel your cu........." Claire's eyes rolled to the back of her head as the powerful orgasm shook her, Billy had driven his entire manhood into her with one single stroke before he began to paint the inside of her colon with his cream.

"That was..." Billy rolled over and collapsed onto the bed while Claire remained in the same position as when Billy had mounted her, "that was very different." As he turned to wait for her reply, Billy saw that she had passed out from the experience, he could hear her breathing and saw the smile spread across her face. He looked down to his cock and saw that it was beginning to harden again, he moved behind her and once again aimed at her asshole. The gape from his previous penetration was still visible, as was the torrent of sperm that was leaking from it. There was no sound from Claire as he stabbed into her in one violent thrust, the gushing sounds of his sperm and his own moans were the only sound filling the room.

...

"They lied to you, boy!" Jenkins was screaming as Billy tried for the third time to keep him from going into Old Ben's lands, "they're up to something else, I can feel it in my bones!"

"Jenkins, stop being so muleheaded and listen to yourself," Billy shouted, "you are sounding crazier and crazier by the minute!"

"That's what they want you to think, boy, that I'm the crazy one," he replied, "it's the best way to hide something you don't want found. Make the person that knows the truth seem like they are crazy; they do it with abduction folks all the time!"

"Enough, Jenkins," Billy replied, "I want you to listen very carefully to me because this is the last time I am going to say it: there is nothing going on over there aside from a drug investigation. Claire looked it up, all the drug money they can make from what's in that plot would make killing a person seem like a small thing. If you go over there and the drug dealers see you, they will kill you. If the federal agents think you are one of the drug dealers, they will arrest you if they don't kill you first. You thinking that going over there to try to prove a point is what's crazy, not just you saying it!"

"There is no drugs, boy," Jenkins retorted, "and I aim to prove it to you all. Its just more government and their shady dealings, and I'm starting to think that Stinger is in on it."

"Can you not hear just how insane you sound right now?!"

"If drugs were the case," Jenkins continued, "why would Ben not mention it to any one of us? Why would he go directly to the feds about it? No, the only person that sounds crazy here is you, boy."

"I told you, it wasn't him that talked to the feds, it was the feds that talked to him," Billy replied, "Jenkins, you are gonna get yourself killed if you go over there. Are you telling me that figuring it out is really worth that much to you?"

"It's every patriot's duty to keep their government in check, boy," Jenkins climbed onto his truck, "I think that Mexican you're so fond of has a better idea on what patriotism means."

"What is that supposed to mean?"

"I've seen him yelling at the spooks more times than I could shake a stick at," Jenkins replied as the old truck roared to life.

"Where?"

"Right there near his house," Jenkins replied before putting the truck into gear, "he don't seem too keen on them vultures being in his property. He certainly don't seem to be inviting them for tea and a chat." The dust kicked up from the tires as Jenkins drove the gas metal onto the panel, he was more than irritated at Billy.

Billy, for his part, was steaming as he made his way to Nacho's house. He had spoken with him many times, and not once had he even mentioned that he had been speaking with the federal agents. For some reason, Billy felt betrayed by the news, Nacho had kept this to himself despite their close friendship. If it hadn't been for Jenkins, Billy might never had known.

"Billy boy, como estas?" Nacho greeted him before he knocked on the door, "no te vez de buenas."

"Why didn't you tell me that the feds had been bother you?" Billy desperately tried to keep some of the venom out of his voice but was unable to take the sting of his words completely out.

"Quien te dijo eso?"

"Who do you think?" Billy's voice turned from betrayal to sadness, "it wasn't you for sure."

"Mijo," Nacho began, "you have enough going on with your life to have to worry about mine. I didn't want to trouble you over nothing, me entiendes?"

"If they are bothering you..."

"Then I will continue to take care of it," Nacho interrupted, "and if it becomes more than I can handle, I know you will be there to help. Muy bien?"

"Yeah, that's fine," Billy replied, "you sure you guys are ok?"

"We are ok, mijo" Nacho replied, "go home and take care of that woman of yours, ok? I am about to do the same here." Nacho nudged at Billy, sharing a fraternal inside joke, Billy merely nodded before heading home.

"Que queria, Billy?" Elena asked her husband after Billy was out of hearing range.

"El queria saber por que no le dijimos nada de los ajentes," Nacho replied. "Jenkins told him he had seen them over here."

"Y que vamos a hacer si se entera?"

Nacho reached into his back pocket and quickly dialed a number, the line rung three times before it was answered. "How can I help you?" The woman's voice on the other end of the line seemed almost annoyed when she answered.

"This is Special Agent Renteria," Nacho spoke quietly into the receiver, "I need to be connected with Special Agent Ferguson immediately. We have a Priority Alpha that needs to be dealt with immediately."

"Passcode?" The woman suddenly lost her annoyance.

"Genesis."

"One second, please..."

...

"You just couldn't listen, old crazy bastard..." Billy sobbed quietly as the casket was being lowered onto the ground. The funeral had been a small affair, Jenkins had not made man friends in his life and had managed to retain even those few. "I told you this would happen, but you just didn't listen."

"Mr. Bonney?" Agent Ferguson stood in front of Billy, his black suit neatly arranged as he extended his hand, "once again, I want to express my sincerest condolences on behalf of the agency..."

"I told him the risk," Billy replied, "he still went anyway."

"I read the report," Ferguson continued, "from the way he approached the agents, he left them little choice other than to assume he was one of the traffickers. They ordered him to stop and put his hands above his head, that's when he aimed a weapon at them."

"Stupid, stupid man," Claire said, "we told him to stay away."

"Is Mr. Stinger still set on not coming back?" Billy asked Ferguson.

"Last time I spoke with him he had not changed his mind," he replied, "I don't think this situation will help convince him otherwise. How are his animals behaving?"

"They are good," Billy replied, "and now with Jenkins' lands and animals it will only make it a bit harder to manage on my own. This is a good opportunity to start hiring workers and for me to start taking a seat back and start a family."

"Doesn't sound bad at all," Ferguson replied, "maybe once I am done with the uniform, I might just follow in your footsteps, Mr. Bonney."

"If you ever need a job," Billy extended his hand, "I could always use a reliable ranch hand."

"We would need to train you a little bit before you are ready to be on your own," Claire added, "but you seem like a smart fellow."

"I will take that as a compliment," Ferguson replied, "and I will keep your offer in mind. Now, if you'll excuse me, I have subordinates to reprimand."

...

"We got too close to having your cover blown," Ferguson said, "another close call like this and we might have to move you two somewhere else."

"The deal was that once this job was complete I was out," Nacho replied, his voice tired. "It can't be much longer before its all wrapped up, right?"

"We've hit a snag," Ferguson replied, "the architects came across a large vault. We think that the information we need is in there, precautions are being taken to make sure that nothing inside is damaged. All the canisters will be moved at night to keep suspicions to a minimum, and the radiation levels should fully stabilize within a few years."

"I don't want another situation like Jenkins or Stinger..."

"Those situations were dealt according to your suggestions, Agent Renteria," Ferguson replied, "this entire operation has been handled as per your suggestions. I was not sure if telling them about the bunker would be a good idea, but you were right. And the drug cover to take the attention away from the bunker, brilliant!" "

"Except for the leak that ended up contaminating the water, everything has been going according to plan" Nacho replied, "luckily for us, Claire shared that information with Elena before the outbreak became more noticeable."

"That woman is sharp," Ferguson observed, "not many would have acted so thoroughly when requesting labs with such a small number of specimens affected. Are you sure that you can keep the situation under control?"

"Yes," Nacho replied, "I had become a great friend to their parents, now I have become their friend. Besides, there is more there than meets the eye which has allowed me to maintain their confidence."

"Family secret?"

"You could say that," Nacho replied, even under these circumstances he felt honor bound to keep their secret.

"Well, this looks like a fine place for anyone to call a home," Ferguson replied, "more than a fitting reward for your many years in service to our nation."

"Not a lot of us make it to a prime old age," Nacho replied, "remember everything I taught you in the academy and you'll be fine. Make a home for yourself before it's too late. Out here on the ranch," Nacho said as he walked Ferguson to the door, "a man can find himself a new beginning, and forget all the shit he was forced to do on behalf of a grateful nation."

"We sure are going to miss you," Ferguson replied, "you have been a great asset to the organization since you came onboard. Plus, you made for one hell of a training officer."

"We are tired," Nacho replied, "its time to hang it up. Besides, these new battles are for the young and the fool. Hopefully there won't be anymore of these sites experiencing the same issues with their storage."

"There's been a few," Ferguson replied, "six over the past few years, they weren't very thorough back in the day. Most of the canisters have almost rusted through, and our techs are rushing to locate the other sites to prevent any more spillages."

"What a mess," Nacho replied, "I wonder how long we will be able to keep this from the civilians?"

"As long as we have patriots," Ferguson replied, "and conspiracy nuts."

...

"Have you told him yet?" Nacho asked Claire as Billy had gone inside the house to get more drinks. They had made it a habit to sit down together and share a drink after the day's work had been completed.

True to his word, Billy hired a number of ranch hands to manage the entire herd that he had inherited from both Jenkins and Stinger. Nacho and Elena's children would soon return to the ranch in order to learn the trade; he was happy that they would have a man like William Bonney to help them should they ever need anything.

"Not yet," Claire smiled, "I hid it underneath one of the beer bottles. Just waiting for..." Before she could finish her statement, the door flew open and Billy rushed to his new bride. He wrapped his arms around her, almost as if a constrictor had found its victim, his face was beaming with joy.

"Is this real?" Billy held a bottle of beer with a note taped to the bottom part of the glass, "am I gonna be a daddy?"

"That's what you wanted, William Bonney," she replied as they shared a passionate kiss, there was no reason to hide their relationship any longer. All the new workers had come from different areas, and save for the Renterias, all the people in the vicinity had assumed that Claire and William were husband and wife instead of brother and sister.

"Felicidades, Billy boy," Nacho beamed with pride, for many years he had looked at Billy as a son, "mejor dicho, Billy man!"

"Do you know if it's a boy or a girl?" Billy asked, he was like a kid in a candy store that was giving free toys away.

"We'll find out in 6 months or so," Claire replied.

"Does Elena know?" Billy asked.

"I don't know if I can keep it a secret," Nacho joked, "that woman can read right through me. I think she had a secret listening device on me at all times."

"Oh no," Billy replied, "don't you start with the conspiracy bullshit too. You just suck at lying."

Nacho smiled to himself as he took a long sip off his beer, "maybe you're right," he said as the three shared a laugh.