Outsmarted Himself

Story Info
Mark thought screwing sisters was a good idea.
4k words
4.19
102.9k
20
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Scorpio44a
Scorpio44a
2,144 Followers

[Not a stroke story, at all. This is a story about people thinking they could do what the wanted without a thought about the consequences of getting caught. Perhaps this can't happen where you live, in which case I ask, "Why live there?" As always comments and votes are encouraged.]


Leslie slammed the door of her Camry and started crying. Through the tears she found her keys and started the car. On automatic she got her seatbelt on, checked her mirrors and backed out of her driveway. Deciding to go north or south took a few seconds. She didn't have a destination any more.

She picked south. The tears kept coming and the road was hard to see through the persistent image of her husband leaning over the nude body of her sister, Melissa, and pumping his cock into her ass. She vividly remembered seeing the birthmark on Melissa's ass. The same birthmark she had seen all their lives. After three blocks she pulled to the curb and put the car in Park. Then the sobs racked her and she used a handful of tissues to collect them as they fell.

Emotionally she went through five stages in the hour she was parked at the curb. Anger and hurt coexisted for quite a bit of the hour with waves of despair, frustration and shock working into the mix. Thoughts of how she could get him back, how she could kill him and her sister, the name Lorena Bobbit and the vivid image of her sister's bare ass hanging off her couch kept running through her thoughts.

* Back in the home she had left, Mark was going through the motions of clean up, quite happy with himself that he was regularly fucking two beautiful sisters. He had looked Melissa over when she was ready to go home to her husband. She showed no obvious signs that she had been twice fucked, except a little redness and puffiness around her ass and cunt. He had patted her ass as she went out the door and listened to her heel clack as she walked to her car.

He hadn't seen his wife, Leslie, when she paid them a visit. His vision was focused on watching his big, fat dong pounding in and out of another man's wife. Melissa's vision was blocked by Mark's arm and her own or she might have seen her sister in the doorway.

Mark wondered why Leslie was half an hour late. Truth was, when she had come home she was an hour early. Since he didn't know he'd been caught, he wasn't concerned about Leslie catching on to his antics, his concern was about eating. He called the local pizza delivery and ordered a medium, "with everything." He got a beer and turned on the TV. When the pizza arrived he paid for it and sat down to watch a basketball game.

* Melissa drove the eight blocks home, dabbing at the bodily fluids leaking out of her. She used ten or fifteen tissues to soak up what Mark had deposited in her. She didn't know and neither did Leslie that what Leslie had seen was their second go-around. Melissa was soaking up the cum from her pussy and her ass. She could still feel the aftermath of his big cock in both places. She didn't know he was actually just average in length and only slightly fatter in girth than average. Her husband Paul was average in every way.

The feelings were both uncomfortable and caused her to smile. She liked how rough he was with her. Rough and demanding. Not at all like Paul.

She parked in their garage, threw the wet tissues in the dumpster outside the garage and went inside. She showered and put on fresh clothes before Paul got home from work. He found her in the kitchen making dinner. He smiled, kissed her hello and left her in the kitchen while he showered and put on fresh clothes.

When he opened the hamper he noticed an odor, for just a second and then his mind was distracted by a noise outside. It was the kid from next-door riding his skateboard. Paul finished dressing and joined Melissa in the kitchen. He liked how her butt looked in the Capri pants she was wearing. He hugged her from behind and she brushed him away saying, "If you mess with me your dinner will get burnt. "

He backed away, laughing and said, "If you weren't so damn pretty I'd leave you alone." He kept backing away until he was out of the kitchen. Melissa went back to cooking, hoping he would stay away long enough that her insides would return to normal after the trashing they had with Mark.

Paul was a creature of habits and routines. He and Melissa had been together long enough to create both and repeated them often enough they were no longer under construction. Paul seriously came to her wanting sex on Wednesday nights and Saturday nights, the rest of the time his advances were a macho act. He also was serious about having sex on any night the Green Bay Packers won a game. The Packers hadn't won a game or played a game in three months. It was Thursday. Odds were good Melissa was safe from Paul that night.

* Leslie cried herself out before she moved the car again. She drove to the school where she taught and parked by the basketball courts. The lights were on and ten guys were playing. She felt safe parked there and her eyes watched them play, even though she didn't know much about basketball. Her mind explored her options for the hundredth time. When they stopped playing she got present enough to the world around her to look at her watch and see that it was after ten o'clock.

In almost a whisper she asked herself, "What now?"

Less than a minute later she had answers. She called the school computer and called in sick for school the next day. Then, she went through a drive-thru and got enough food to call it dinner and she drove over near the airport and got a room in the Motel 6. With no bags and no clothes for the next day she went to her room.

In a daze she showered, cried, dried off, looked at herself in the mirror, cried harder and got into the not-so-great bed... alone. It was well after four in the morning when she fell asleep.

* When the basketball game and the pizza were gone Mark picked up his cell phone and called Leslie. It was hours after even the adult school was closed. The call went to her voice mail. Her cheerful voice gave her information and asked him to leave her a message. Beep. Mark said, "Honey, where are you? It's almost midnight and you're not home. Call me."

Leslie had shut off her phone even before she started watching the guys play basketball.

Mark called Melissa and Paul answered. He said, "Have you guys heard from Leslie? It's late and she hasn't come home from school."

Paul said he hadn't heard from her. He asked Melissa and she hadn't heard from her either. They promised to call Mark if they heard from her.

* Melissa and Paul went to bed, her in a nightshirt very much like a t-shirt that would fit Kareem Abdul Jabbar and Paul in actual pajamas, shirt and pants. When the lights were out Paul asked, "Are they having troubles?"

"Not that I know about."

"She's your sister. Wouldn't she tell you?"

"I would think so, so they're probably not having troubles."

They were quiet almost a full minute when he asked, "Then, where is she?"

Melissa wondered if somehow her sister had discovered her secret. She and Mark had been fucking for almost a year. Instead she said, "Maybe one of the other teachers is having some kind of breakdown and Leslie is helping."

She rolled onto her side and acted like she was asleep.

* At one in the morning Mark called the police. He gave them her information and said she hadn't called or come home. He was told they wouldn't take a missing persons report on an adult until they had been gone forty-eight hours. The officer he spoke to asked him to call back when she came home.

As he attempted to act like he was Ok he kept thinking that the reason she wasn't home was that somehow she knew he was having sex with someone besides her. He prayed that if she knew she didn't know with whom.

* When the alarm went off by Paul's side of the bed he followed his routine and said, "Damn! So soon!" It had started as a joke the first day back at work after their Honeymoon, years before. Now he said it because it was a part of his routine. He got up and went to the guest bathroom to get ready for work. Melissa used the master bath. He got to the kitchen first and poured a cup of coffee from the coffee maker that came on when the alarm woke them. Five minutes later Melissa got her cup and filled a travel cup for the drive to her job.

"I wonder what time Leslie made it home." Paul said, draining the last of the coffee from his cup.

"I'll call her when I get to work." Melissa said. Both cups were left in the sink with water in them. They pecked each other in the driveway and Paul drove to his jewelry store and Melissa drove to her job as office manager at a finance company. On her way she speed dialed Leslie.

The school operator answered. She told Melissa Leslie had called in sick and asked if she wanted to speak to either the substitute or Mrs. Collins in the main office. She said, "No thank you," and hung up.

She called Leslie at home. Their answering machine answered. She left a message asking Leslie to call her. In her mind she was worried Leslie knew.

At Melissa's morning break she called Leslie's cell phone.

* Leslie was at home when it rang. She had spoken to her Dad early that morning and told him everything except the name of who Mark was screwing. He was supportive, asking, "What do you want to do?"

"Divorce him! I saw them screwing! I don't need anything else to know I can't trust him."

"How can we help?" Her Dad asked.

"Can I move home until I get on my feet?" Leslie asked as she prayed the answer was "Yes."

"Of course. Want me to meet you at the house with a truck?"

"You don't have a truck."

"Bob, next door does. We'll come now."

She went to work getting things together to move out. She surprised herself by having any tears to cry. She called the lawyer her Dad had used when her Aunt died in a car accident and asked for a referral. She was referred to his brother. They were on the phone when Dad arrived. Two hours later she had an attorney and she was moved out.

* Mark called the school and got the same message as Melissa got when she called. He called her cell and it went to her message. At two in the afternoon he had the idea to call her parents. Leslie's Mom answered and when Mark asked if she'd seen or spoken to Leslie she honestly answered she hadn't seen or spoken to Leslie.

Then she asked, "Are you two having troubles?"

He paused and answered, "I don't know. Last time I saw her was yesterday morning and she was on her way to school."

"Sounds to me like you screwed up." She hung up.

* Leslie's best friend on staff at the school was Karen, the art teacher. At 3:20 Leslie called her cell. Her first words were, "What's going on?"

"Meet me somewhere for dinner. We can talk then."

"Where?"

"That Thai place on third. Mark hates Thai food, he won't bump into us there."

"Ok. How's five o'clock?"

"Perfect."

At 5:00 Leslie was sitting at a corner table sipping tea. Karen walked in, smiled and sat with her. She said, "I thought I was early. I didn't see your car outside."

"I borrowed my Dad's Chevy." They ordered dinner and the conversation began. Karen got the whole story, birthmark and all. Karen's ex had left her to be with his secretary three years before. Leslie kept expecting smoke to curl up out of her ears but it didn't quite get that far.

When they were done they walked out together. Karen reminded her to handle the money, bank accounts and retirement. She asked when Leslie was coming back to school.

"Tomorrow. Unless I work I'll go crazy."

They hugged and went off to their evenings. Leslie unpacked what she needed for a while and then made her new/old bedroom neat.

* Mark called three times. When Dad answered he asked Paul, "What did you do that Leslie could be angry enough at you to leave you?"

"I don't have a clue." Mark said.

"Since you're lying to me, don't call back. You know." Dad hung up the phone, turned off the ringer and turned on the machine.

* Leslie actually got a good night's sleep. Mark didn't. After he closed his store he drove around looking in motel parking lots, restaurant parking lots and then he drove by Leslie's parents home. Leslie's car was in the driveway.

He called their home and the machine answered. "I know she's there. I need to speak to her. She's my wife! Call me." At two in the morning he went home.

* The next day at school Leslie told her Principal she was getting a divorce. She didn't want the details; she just wanted to know if Leslie was Ok. Leslie lied and said she was Ok.

* Karen dropped by and asked when Mark was being served. "Tomorrow!" Leslie answered.

Karen smiled, thanked her for the update and left. Students were coming into the rooms.

Karen went to her room and organized the students into a super secret project. They loved it and were very quiet while she made a few phone calls. She called people she knew who had gotten divorced because their husbands cheated. They in turned called Mark and arranged for him to bring swatches and measure for new carpets in their places. He would be out of the store all day.

The students made three banners. They divided into three teams and each team took a banner. Karen left the room to use the restroom and when she came back they were gone. At seven the next morning team one was parked down the street from Melissa and Paul's home. They watched Melissa come out and drive away followed in less than a minute by Paul. The banner they made they attached to the eaves of the house. It read, "Melissa is doing her sister's husband!"

Team two was watching Mark. At almost eight he loaded swatches in his van and left, headed away from his store. Team two leader called team three and said, "He's going somewhere else, not to the store." He and team two hung their banner on the front of his house. It said, "Mark is screwing his wife's sister!"

The sign on the store said, "This store owned by an adulterer." When it was up the team leader used his phone and called four TV channel's news lines. He gave them addresses for all three signs and said it was a "human interest" story.

* Mark prided himself on being a good salesman. He made six sales calls that day and not a single sale. He was depressed when he drove to his store at the end of the day. A news truck was blocking the front of his store when he came around the corner. Channel 12 news. He pulled into his driveway and saw the sign. He slammed on the brakes and jumped from his van. A microphone was shoved in front of his face.

"Is it true? Are you having an affair?"

Mark said, "It's a mistake!"

A man standing near him said, "Mark Garson?"

He looked at the guy and said, "Yeah." The guy handed him an envelope and said, "You've been served." Mark instantly knew he was fucked. He'd been served on channel 12. He tore down the sign and carried it out in the alley, stuffed it in a trash can and lit it on fire.

The crew from channel 12 was still filming and asking questions. He didn't answer any of the questions, got back in his van and left. One block from his store his cell rang. It was Melissa, so he answered. She was screaming. He got her to calm down enough to tell him what had her so upset.

* When she drove home she expected a quiet night with boring Paul while looking forward to Thursday afternoon with Mark. When she got on their street she saw a Channel 12 news van. She pulled into her driveway and saw Paul standing, talking to a newswoman with a microphone and a camera. Then she saw the sign and screamed.

The sign said, "Melissa is doing her sister's husband!" In red letters a foot high!

Her car was surrounded and Melissa just wanted to get into the house and hide. She opened the car door and stood up. She was about to run to the door when the newswoman asked, "Is it true you are screwing Mark Garson your sister's husband?"

"None of your business!" She screamed and pushed her way past the news crew. She bumped into a man, bigger than her and he didn't move. She started to push him harder when she recognized him. It was Paul.

"Maybe it isn't any of her business but it sure as hell is mine! Have you been screwing Mark?"

She looked up at his face and said, "Let's not talk out here. Let's go inside." She started around him. He blocked her way. The news crew was quiet except for the hum of the cameras and the glare of the lights.

"Answer the question." Paul said.

She nodded.

Paul said, "Say it! I need to hear you say the words."

She said, "Yes! I fucked Mark. I've been fucking him for almost a year! Happy now?"

"Yes. Get back in your car. You don't live here anymore." As she stood there stunned Paul went and tore down the sign. He carried it to the reporter and said, "She doesn't live here any more."

He walked back to Melissa who hadn't taken a single step, took her car keys from her and removed the house keys and the garage door opener. Then he tossed her keys on the trunk of her car and spit on her.

The camera got a good shot of his spit trailing down the front of her silk blouse.

The camera crew the story was over. They packed up and left. Paul burned the sign in his trashcan in the alley.

Melissa drove away and called Mark. He was no help he told her to stay away from his house, he'd think of something. She found herself headed for her parent's home. When she got there she saw Leslie's car. She parked and went to the door. He father opened as soon as she knocked. He didn't step to the side to let her in. He didn't speak. She heard her mother's voice, "Let her in. We need to hear her side, at least once."

* Dad moved. Melissa came in and saw her mother sitting on the couch, Leslie sitting on a hard backed chair and Dad headed for his lounger. She took the remaining seat at the other end of the couch with her mother.

"I screwed up." Melissa began. "I couldn't help it. Every time we were together he was after me. Paul is such a wimp and Mark is so powerful. He wore me down and I gave in."

Dad hit the remote and they saw and heard Melissa screaming, "Yes! I bleeped Mark. I've been bleeping him for almost a year! Happy now?"

Dad stopped the video and asked, "How many times in a year?"

"I didn't count."

"Are you telling us you've lost your mind, will and control for almost a year?" Mom asked.

"Yes." Tears flowed and streaked her make-up. Leslie hadn't moved or said anything. Suddenly a man came out of the kitchen. He handed Melissa a clipboard and a pen. "Sign at the bottom of both pages, please."

"What is this? Who is he?" Melissa asked.

Dad said, "I thought that might be your defense, so I want to help you with it. This man is from the state mental health department. You're signing a voluntary commitment paper. You need help. You just admitted you have almost no will or control over your impulses. He will help you get better."

Melissa looked dazed as she signed. The man took the papers and led Melissa back out of the house. A van was parked behind her car. She was loaded into the van and they left.

* Later that night Leslie called Paul and he came to the house and got Melissa's car and her purse. While he was there her cell rang. He looked and said, "I think it's Mark."

"May I?" Leslie asked, her hand out. Paul gave her the phone.

She hit the button for speaker and flipped the phone open. Mark asked, "Are you Ok?"

"Yes. Why?" Leslie asked.

"Leslie?"

"Yes, who did you expect? Your lover?"

"Honey, I don't know what you heard but..."

"But nothing! I opened the door and saw you doing my sister on our couch. All I heard was her moaning as you bent her in half and slammed into her. Did I misunderstand?"

"It's all a mistake!"

"Watch channel 12. You can be sure when we get to divorce court I'll show the judge the footage."

Scorpio44a
Scorpio44a
2,144 Followers
12