Over-Sexed Sister-In-Law

Story Info
Beau has a hard time dealing with his wacky sis-in-law.
5.1k words
4.26
163.1k
97
18
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
imhapless
imhapless
3,580 Followers

Since I, Beau Briton, have a book-learning disability that made it difficult for me to get through High School, this story is being written for me by a good friend of mine who is a college graduate. He is only one of two people that I have told this story to because I can't afford to have my loving wife Carla ever find out since it would hurt her badly -- IF she would ever believe it (a big "if"). I am "writing" this to once and for all come to final terms with the guilt and helplessness that I previously felt. All the names and places have been changed to protect the guilty.

***************

I live in a primarily middle class mid-sized town in the Southern U S. There are poor rural and semi-rural areas nearby, and a small college in the same county. I grew up, with a brother and sister, in a lower middle class, but not poor, family with strong family values provided by my loving parents. I was always big for my age, and developed -- what my first sex partner when I had just turned eighteen, one of my High School teachers by the name of Miss Jensen -- called "very substantial meat" between my legs. That was both a blessing and a curse.

When I graduated (barely) High School I went to a trade school and got a decent job as a welder.

Carla went to the same High School that I did; she was a year younger. She came from a semi-rural area and a poor home life. Her father had left when she was six and her younger sister Babs was three; the story was that he took off because his wife, Carla's mother Estelle, was a tramp and that Babs was not his biological child. No one doubted that story because Carla and Babs didn't look anything alike. Carla was pretty, tall, and buxom while Babs had an ordinary face, and was always small for her age and thin, although not without sex appeal when she matured.

Carla and I didn't start dating until she turned eighteen her senior year in High School after I had already graduated. We hit it off well, and I was soon completely enamored with her. Carla liked the stable family that I came from and wanted to emulate it when she got married. She recognized that her mother was a tramp and tried to do everything the opposite of the way that Estelle did, although she still loved her. She considered Estelle "damaged goods."

I quickly found out that Carla's weak spot was her little sister Babs. Because Carla considered Estelle damaged goods, and because she fervently desired a stable family life, she felt a responsibility to look out for Babs and was way overprotective when it came to her younger sister (really half-sister). There were stories of Carla both physically and verbally fiercely going after people who she thought had picked on Babs or didn't treat her with respect.

Babs used Carla's devotion to her to Babs' advantage in numerous situations and had this innocent way about her. She could get Carla to believe anything that she said.

The very first time that Babs' version of something that transpired conflicted with my version, I ruefully found out that Carla believed Babs, not me. After a half dozen or so of conflicting versions, where Carla believed -- or least didn't disbelieve -- Babs every time, I resigned myself to the fact that Carla would take Babs' side in the future. This didn't cause a significant problem until Babs started coming on to me even though she was jail-bait at the time and I was in love with her sister.

Babs was not book smart, but wily. She never came on to me, or made suggestive comments or gestures, if Carla was around or aware. She was especially surreptitious when she would pass by me and run her hand over my crotch area, causing what Miss Jensen characterized as my "very substantial meat" to firm up and twitch.

I put up with Babs because I didn't just fall in love, but head over heels in love, with Carla. That was due not only to her beauty, vivacious personality, and kind manner (except toward those who disrespected Babs), but also because she was a sex goddess. She had a way of getting me rock hard and frantic by just a touch, word, or look, and she delivered. Her pussy seemed to be molded to fit my very substantial meat, and she could buck like a bronco, or be completely submissive, whichever she sensed was my desire at the time.

Carla and I got married, in a simple church ceremony, followed by a small reception that I paid for, when I was twenty one and she was twenty. Babs was seventeen at the time and served as her maid of honor while my brother was my best man. We had recorded music at the reception in the church basement, no band or DJ, so that we could dance. Dancing with Carla was a dream -- she was bubbly, happy, and fit into my arms perfectly. However, she insisted that I also dance with Estelle and Babs -- and that was more of a nightmare than a dream.

Estelle was pretty well potted when I danced with her. After a few uncomfortable minutes of her hanging on me and sticking her thigh between my legs, I gave Carla a "help me" look, and she rescued me. When a completely sober Babs also hung on me and pressed her thigh against my crotch Carla had a different reaction; she simply thought that it was "cute."

"Uh, Babs; can't you back off a little, please. My God, this is your sister's wedding reception and I'm her husband," I murmured so that only she could hear.

Instead of backing off, Babs got this diabolical look on her face and whispered "Maybe if you fuck me I'll leave you alone. I saw you banging Carla one time when you didn't know I was around, and I want your meaty cock in my cunt."

I'm sure that I started sweating, but was able to stammer out "That's not going to happen Babs; I'd never cheat on your sister, plus you're jail bait to boot." I quickly disengaged and almost ran back to Carla as soon as the song finished.

"Why do you look so flustered, Hon?" Carla asked. "You and Babs looked cute dancing together -- you're like twice her size."

I almost said something to Carla then, but fortunately held my tongue because if I told her what Babs said she wouldn't have believed me, and in any event it would have ruined the party. So instead I just smiled and said "I think it's getting a little warm in here; I'm going to take my tie off, sweetie."

There's one more thing that I should tell you about Carla before I relate my tale of woe. She sleeps like a log, and despite her size is a short-hitter when it comes to alcohol consumption, and is almost in a coma when she falls asleep after she has had a few drinks.

**************

Married life with Carla was great. Since I made decent money as a welder, and since she got a loan to go to a cosmetology school and within a year had her license and made decent money herself, we were doing better financially than either set of our parents ever had. We had a very nice one bedroom apartment with a very functional kitchen and decent size bathroom with both a tub and a shower stall, I had a four year old pickup truck, and Carla had a six year old compact car. We were able to put a little money into savings every week, even though Carla was paying off her loan and giving spending money to Babs.

I still had trouble avoiding compromising situations with Babs, especially once she turned eighteen. I hoped that she would get a steady boyfriend, but she seemed to go through them quickly. Some of the ways that she treated them were pretty harsh, and sometimes the guys didn't react well when she dumped them; then she would always run to me for protection. At Carla's insistence I would then have to go and have a talk with the ex-boyfriend.

I would always sympathize with Babs' exes because I knew what she was like. Usually they realized that she wasn't worth any aggravation, and because of my size (I'm six-six, 250 pounds) only one of them was stupid enough to get belligerent when I was trying to be nice. After I held his head underwater in a rain barrel for a couple of minutes, he saw the light.

After two heavenly years of marriage, with mind-blowing sex with Carla every day that she wasn't in the worst part of her period, a storm cloud by the name of Babs descended upon my happy life.

Estelle had been arrested for prostitution, and Carla thought that it was a disastrous situation for nineteen year Babs to either live in their dilapidated trailer alone, or under the influence of her mother once she got out on bail or out of jail. Therefore Carla decided that Babs should come and live with us.

Carla used two techniques to get me to "agree." First she ramped up her fucking aggressiveness, and would give me a blowjob at the slightest hint -- and afterwards sweet talk me. Then she played the "guilt" card and would start crying if I resisted, saying that if my sister were in the same situation that there was no way that I wouldn't have her live with us. After ten days of this she broke me down and I reluctantly agreed.

Since I am pretty handy, I bought a Murphy bed kit -- which meant no savings that or the next month -- and installed it in the living area of our apartment. Actually, the living room looked fine with the Murphy bed in it since our living area was sparsely furnished. Babs took over most of my half of our closet and all vacant space in the bathroom cabinets, but at least I was able to fight to keep my two dresser drawers.

I wasn't really happy with Babs around, since it cut down on love-making with Carla because she was sometimes reluctant to go at it if Babs was still awake. I put an air cleaner in our room to provide white noise, and after that Carla did loosen up some, although it still wasn't like BB -- before Babs. Also, I felt uncomfortable walking around the house in just shorts, like I had BB, because she would always look at me like a hungry lion looking at a gazelle; and of course I could never walk around naked. Still further, Babs came into the bathroom several times when I was in the shower under the pretext of having to urgently go to the toilet, but she seemed more interested in gawking than peeing even though I turned my back to her.

Complaints to Carla did nothing to improve the situation. Then it got worse.

One night after Carla had three glasses of wine and was stone cold out, the skinny little bitch came into our room. I woke up with her sucking my cock. Once I realized what was happening I pushed her away, trying my best not to wake Carla. Babs was pissed and kept trying to get at me so finally I picked her up and carried her to her bed in the living area.

At that point I figured I had to tell Carla what happened. For fuck's sake, she didn't believe me. I demanded that she confront Babs about it and she did in my presence. That fucking bitch Babs looked so innocent, and faked cried so well, that even I would have believed her if I hadn't see her lips on my cock myself. Carla got really pissed at me for making up a story just to get Babs out of there, so I backed off and said "I must have been hallucinating, honey -- I should just stick to beer and not drink that cheap wine of yours anymore." She finally calmed down, but that episode brought home to me exactly what the situation was -- Babs could do no wrong in Carla's eyes.

The next day I got home from work before Carla; Babs was there, having gotten off her job as a waitress early that day too. By the way, it was her third job since she started living with us -- she kept getting fired for a bad attitude.

With a look that I have to admit was sultry as hell Babs walked up to me, stroked my chest with her index finger, and said "You know Beau, you should just let me fuck you instead of getting all hyper about it. You'll really like it. Why do you think that I have so many boyfriends even though I'm not real pretty? I'm an awesome fuck and can suck the chrome off of a trailer hitch!"

"I can't disrespect Carla like that, and I'm shocked that you can. She does everything for you -- how can you disrespect her?" I shot back.

"I love Carla and she loves me and wants me to be happy -- I can't help it that I won't be happy unless I'm fucking you," she said with a diabolical smile. "It will save you a lot of trouble too because then you won't have to talk to guys that I dump to have them get over me." Then she reached for my cock.

"Not gonna happen," I sneered, pushing her hand away, and going outside to wash my pickup truck until Carla got home.

The next day I put a secure lock -- not one of the flimsy ones that interior apartment doors normally come with -- on our bedroom door and told Carla not to give Babs a key. She looked at me funny then shrugged her shoulders. "I mean it -- don't give her a key, she doesn't need to get her clothes of out the closet when we're asleep."

"OK, OK," Carla muttered, then walked away.

************

That Friday night, after Carla and I got back from a movie, she and Babs stayed up talking. I had had a hard week at work and went to bed. Apparently Babs was feeding Carla wine, because when she came to bed she was giggling as she stripped naked, and then proceeded to fall into a coma-like sleep. When I saw her naked I really got horny and my dick saluted, but there was no waking her from her coma, so I turned over and finally got to sleep after making sure that the door was locked.

In the middle of the night -- I guess technically early the next morning -- I woke up to lips on my cock. I assumed that it was Carla and was really enjoying it. Then I opened my eyes -- it was that slut, Babs. This time there was no easy pushing her away. She kept her lips on my cock and squeezed my balls with both hands -- not real hard, but hard enough to get the message across that she wasn't letting go without hurting me.

"Would you stop that shit -- you'll wake up Carla -- and how did you get in here anyway?" I mumbled.

Babs took her mouth off of my cock long enough to spit out "Carla gave me a key -- she said not to tell you."

"What the fuck?" I said to myself. That really pissed me off -- it seemed that Carla was between not caring and actively facilitating her sister's reaction to me.

I was having a hard time thinking, however, because Babs -- for all of her faults -- was putting some legitimacy behind her comment "I can suck the chrome off of a trailer hitch." Soon I could no longer resist. She sensed it and then started gently massaging my balls instead of holding them tightly. I blasted a monster load into her mouth, which she greedily swallowed as she stroked the part of my cock not in her mouth, and my balls.

I have to admit -- it was an all-time blowjob. I thought that Carla was good, but she didn't hold a candle to her little sis.

Apparently Babs wasn't done with me. When I suggested that she got what she wanted so she should leave she snuggled up to me on our king size bed and whispered "I need to do one more thing with you."

I started drifting back to sleep despite Carla's snoring and Babs rubbing her hand through my chest hair when I felt Babs' hand, and then her mouth, back on my cock. My cock decided that it would rather listen to Babs than my brain, and immediately got hard again, prompting a giggle from Babs. The next thing that I knew I had a full flagpole and the little bitch was trying to work it into her tiny cunt. In one last attempt to dissuade her both for now and the future, I grabbed her arms and pulled her down hard onto my meat I'm sure poking her like she had never been poked before. She gasped loudly and got this temporarily pained expression on her face -- but within thirty second she had adjusted and she started joyously riding me.

The little bitch was riding me so hard that I couldn't believe that Carla could sleep through it -- but her snoring pattern didn't even change. Then the bitch started squeezing and releasing her pc muscles. I harked back to her earlier braggadocios comment "I'm an awesome fuck!" Again, I had to admit that she was 100% correct, so I started bucking up and discharged into her wads of cum so voluminous that despite the tight seal between my meaty cock and her snug pussy, some started leaking out as she collapsed onto my chest.

Now she was also essentially comatose. After a few minutes I extricated my deflating cock from her cunt and carried her back to her bed. In what I was sure was an unconscious reaction she kissed me as I tucked her in, and a big smile came over her face.

That night opened the floodgates. From then on Babs averaged giving Carla alcohol and then sneaking into our bedroom and fucking me two or three times a week. After about the fifth time we even started doing it in positions other than cowgirl. Her favorite turned out to be doggy, with me fingering her asshole and squeezing one tit as I jettisoned my man-cream into her.

There were advantages associated with fucking Babs.

--She seemed much happier and was never surly around the apartment, and not only did she keep her third job since she moved in, but she got a raise and then a promotion.

--I never had to go and talk to guys that she dumped because she never dated anymore. She was entirely satisfied just fucking me.

--Carla was loving and giddy because there was no more obvious friction between Babs and me, and she considered the three of us a happy family.

--Despite my constant mental anguish, I honestly had to admit that fucking Babs was fun. It was like a trip to an amusement park every time that we fucked. There was absolutely no doubt that she was the most physically satisfying fuck ever, and her blow jobs were spectacular.

I still had a great deal of guilt and constant mental distress, however, but I saw no way out because of Carla's relationship with Babs -- which remarkably kept getting better.

******************

After I had been fucking Babs about a year, there was a breakthrough. Carla and I had talked about kids before we were married and both of us wanted them, but we decided to leave it up to Carla to determine when the time was right. One weekend when Babs was working Carla snuggled up to me in the middle of the day and asked "What would you say if I had my IUD removed; would you like the pitter patter of little feet around?"

I know that I got a wide grin. This was a two-fer. We could have a kid -- which I thought was wonderful -- and that would mean separating from Babs, because surely we couldn't have both Babs and a kid around.

"That's awesome," I chirped with obvious glee! "I can't wait."

Carla giggled, kissed me, and smiled "I knew you would say that, so I had the IUD removed two days ago, and I'm starting my fertile period. Wanna try and make a baby?"

I was pounding the shit out of Carla's pussy less than a minute after her "make a baby" comment, and she was pounding back just as hard. We had had zero foreplay, but she was so wet and I was so hard and ready it made no difference. We both climaxed within three minutes flat, and then proceeded to do it over, and over, and over again -- an unprecedented four times before we heard Babs come in.

That night -- after a long shower -- Carla proceeded to tell Babs our decision. My thought that the baby news would get rid of Babs was immediately dashed.

"Oh, that's so wonderful Carla. I can be a babysitter when you have to work and I'm off; I'll have a niece or nephew," Babs gushed while clapping her hands together.

"Oh, that would be wonderful," Carla chimed in. "Of course we'll get a bigger apartment for the four of us, one closer to where we work."

They then proceeded to plan the rest of our lives, totally ignoring me -- except that when Carla wasn't looking, Babs licked her lips at me.

The next day I asked Babs to go to the store with me while Carla was looking through lists of possible baby names -- Carla wasn't too excited or committed, was she?

"Listen, Babs, you gotta do something related to this. Not just for me, but for your sister. You hafta end your late night visits," I said as I drove to a park -- not a store.

imhapless
imhapless
3,580 Followers
12