Over the Border

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

That's why alarm bells rang in her head right when she went into the room.

There was no subtlety here. There was a man, tall, white, large in an old athlete sort of way. He was in his 60s, maybe, and he had seen hard years. He was completely nude, no pretend towel or robe drop and his cock stuck straight out in front him, hard as diamonds. He stared at her and the look in his eye told her she should leave. She turned with a 'perdon a me' and tried not to run to the door.

"No!" he barked out at her. Maria upgraded her emotions to 'afraid'. Does she scream? Fight? She didn't know. The man looked like a brick wall. She couldn't possibly fight him off. She turned and the man took several steps and was almost on her. He reached over her shoulder and pushed the door closed. It shut with a snick of the latch.

He took her wrist and pulled her into the room. She could sense his strength and decided to wait for an opening before she attacked him. Now it was merely survival. Ken had shot someone so he couldn't be angry if she attacked a guest to save her life, could he?

The man turned and yanked Maria's hand down. He put it on his cock.

"Open your hand," he said in Spanish. Menace filled his voice.

Maria relaxed her fist. The man put her fingers around his cock and masturbated himself with her. Maria fought panic and tried to breathe. His other hand came up and pawed at her breasts, squeezing one, then the other. Maria now fought back, gripping as hard as she could, trying to crush his cock while taking a swing with her other fist.

The man laughed, catching the punch easily.

"That's the spirit, girly," he said. In an efficient sidestep, he flipped her on the bed, facedown, and put his weight on her. His hard cock fit snugly between her ass cheeks and he pushed down on her head. She screamed into the pillow as he pulled her pants and underwear off her hips and down her thighs. She fought to push herself up off the bed but she was outmatched in weight and strength. A bruising slap came down between her shoulder blades and the wind was knocked out of her lungs with the sting of his palm. Gasping for breath, Maria struggled to get up.

The man climbed on her, positioned opposite so his feet were up by her head. He used his weight to keep her body from moving and his mouth came down on her, tongue probing at her asshole. Maria turned her head and bit his calf, clamping down as hard as she could, drawing blood. The man grunted but hung on, his knee coming up and cracking Maria's head just above her temple. He continued moving down with his mouth, now licking her taint, working his way to her pussy. Maria was nearly exhausted from fighting his considerable bulk.

A knock at the door and the call of "Housekeeping" in unaccented English.

Maria recognized the voice as Bai's. Hopefully Bai was armed. She tried to shout but the man reached back and pushed her face deep into the comforter.

"Go away, it's clean!" the man called out, completely calm.

Angry knocking and the rattle of a key.

"What do you mean "It's clean?!?!?" she called, barging into the room, "OH, SHIT! OH, SHIT! OH NO! Oh, honey, honey, I'm so sorry ... GET THE FUCK OFF HER!"

The man rolled off the bed looking confused, angry, his cock throbbing and leaking pre-cum.

"What the hell is this?!?!" he shouted.

"Not her, me! You stupid shit, me!" Bai shouted back. Maria fought to catch her breath. Rolled off the bed. Crashed onto the floor. Tears flooded her eyes and her lungs hitched up and down, trying to get oxygen. Bai immediately went to the floor next to her and cradled her close. Maria looked up at the almond-shaped eyes full of sadness as everything went red. Then black.

Maria had an ice pack on her head and her tequila on ice an hour later. She had bruises and swelling in several places but her breathing returned to normal. Ten crisp fifty-dollar bills were folded neatly in her pocket. Her three friends all stopped work to be with her. Ken heard about what happened and he was busy at work with a vacuum and a duster taking up the slack so they could tend their friend.

Bai had apologized profusely. Sometimes she had actual clients who liked play-acting, she said. She blamed Ken who moved rooms at the last minute without knowing what he was doing. The man had expected Bai, not Maria, and he expected some rough play. Maria hadn't noticed any marks or bruises but Bai said it was very unusual. Most men didn't want that. The man had given $500 to Bai as an apology to Maria. He figured, correctly, she wouldn't want to see him in person even if it was to beg forgiveness.

"I'm sorry it happened. I'll make sure to specify what I look like from now on. I don't want that happening to any of you," she said in quiet Spanish that evening. The women were sitting in their chairs, watching Bai grill marinated pork chops and listening to Lupe sing with the guitar.

Sometimes things happened, Maria knew. She just hoped this would last as long as possible until something happened again.

THE END

12