Over the Sink Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hey, Mom," he said nonchalantly as he waltzed into the room as naked as he could be. He walked over to his bed where he still had a basket of clean laundry, grabbed a towel and dried himself facing his star struck mother. After tossing it back onto the bed he started rooting through the basket for a pair of boxer shorts. He ignored his mother's gaze, acting like it was no big deal that he was naked in front of her, but saw enough to know that she was staring at him, and had paused her search for dirty clothes just to watch him. He spotted a pair of shorts in the basket, but he also knew that his mother couldn't see them from where she was, and decided to ignore them for the moment and continue his exposure for as long as he could. He instead walked over to his dresser and looked in there for something to wear. Finding that he really didn't have anything in there, he turned and gave his mother a goofy smile.

"I guess I'm going commando today," he said as he walked back over to the basket. He was getting hard from showing off to his mother, and there was no way that she could miss it. He was on full display for her as he moved back across the room and went into the basket again, this time for a pair of khaki shorts. "Oh, here's a pair of boxers," he said as he "found" them, not really wanting to go commando today. He turned towards Julie to give his mother one last look at him as he slipped his shorts up and stroked his meat a couple of times before he stuffed his mostly hard penis into them. After giving them one last adjustment, grabbing himself and pulling the leg of the shorts tight against his dick, looking his mother right in the eyes, he noticed that she was only focused on his crotch, and oblivious to the rest of the world. "I have a basketball game with the guys before it gets too hot out. I'll see you later Mom." And with that he was off. He left the room, and his mother practically drooling over her son's tool.

Julie finally shook herself out of her trance, but neglected to pick anything else up off of her son's floor. She was still in shock at what her son had just shone her, and nearly bumped into her daughter as they both headed for the stairs. She freaked out as she was completely shaken from her daydreams of Matt stroking himself in front of her like some kind of porn star, and Jennifer actually had to grab her mother's arm to keep her from falling down the stairs as she crashed back into reality.

"Are you ok Mom? You look like you just saw a ghost." Jennifer said as she walked down the stairs in front of her mother.

For some unknown reason to her, Julie decided to go the honest route and tell her daughter the truth. "Do you know what your brother just did? I was in his room picking up his dirty laundry to finish up this load so that I could wash some stuff that I want to wear tomorrow when he walked in stark naked, with a semi-hard penis, and walked around like that until he put on a pair of shorts and left. The nerve of that boy!" Julie neglected that she had gone into his room while he was in the shower, and waited for him to return so that she could catch a glimpse of him before he dressed. She also left out the part about him stroking himself, knowing that would only disturb Jennifer, and not wanting to upset her like that.

"Wow!" Jen was shocked at her mother's confession. "Really? What did you do? What did you say to him?"

"I didn't say anything to him. It was over before I could get a handle on the situation. Once he left the room I picked up my basket and bumped into you." She said as she hefted the basket up a bit to emphasize her statement.

"Wow. You should give him a good lecture for that. Where is he now?"

"He's not here. He said he had a ballgame with his friends before it gets hot out. It'll have to wait until he gets back," she said as she headed into the laundry room.

"Can you wait until I'm back home before you do it? I want to hear that." Asked Jennifer as her mother started loading the clothing into the washing machine.

"No Jenny. I wouldn't do that to you, and I won't do that to your brother. I'll have a talk with him in private as soon as he gets back. We can't have him acting like this house is a barn."

"No, that would be uncouth."

"Such big words! You've been studying!" said Julie as she finished placing the clothes into the washing machine. "I'm so proud of you!" she cried playfully as she hugged her daughter to her, immediately feeling Jennifer's hard nipples poking into her own surprisingly hard nipples. She quickly broke the hug hoping that her daughter hadn't noticed her arousal too. "So where are you off to so early today, Jen?"

"Oh, there's a sale today that my friends and I are hitting up. The store opens at ten, so we are getting there when it opens to beat some of the rush."

"Shouldn't you get there early to beat the rush?"

"Hell no!" Jennifer called out with authority. "We don't want to get trampled. We just want a good deal on some dresses. The store had plenty of everything last night when we checked it out. Even if there are a hundred crazy screaming women in front of us we'll still get a good deal on a decent selection."

"Well I wish you luck in your search. When will you be back?"

"Oh, I won't be back until after dinner. We still have the normal things to do after we leave the store you know," she said as she winked to her mother and walked out the door to her car.

Julie spent the rest of the day straightening up the house, subconsciously waiting for her son to return, hoping that he would be hard, and at least as daring as he was earlier in his room. After washing the dishes and dusting the shelves, all that she could think about was the way her son looked naked in his room that morning. It had only been an hour since she had nearly creamed herself in front of him, and she was already creaming herself again. She dropped the feather duster on the coffee table and sat on the couch to watch some TV and calm herself. After flipping through the channels a few times she decided that there wasn't anything on, and she was still moistening between her legs.

She absentmindedly started rubbing herself through her shorts with her left hand as she flipped blindly through the channels with her right. She stopped on an exercise program and just stared at the host's pectoral muscles. He was a young guy in his late twenties, and he was fit. He looked a lot like her son when she thought about it. The more she thought about it the more she thought about her son's body, the more she thought about his cock, the more she rubbed herself closer and closer to orgasm. She dropped the remote and used her free hand to grab her left tit through her shirt, and groped it as hard as she could.

Rubbing herself over her shorts wasn't doing it for her though. She slipped her hand under the waistband and into her panties and started rubbing her fingers directly into her mound. But this was still too confining for her needs. She let go of her breast, pulled her other from her shorts, and undid her fly before pushing her shorts down to her ankles and rubbed both of her hands into her pussy. She rubbed and prodded at her pussy lips until she couldn't take it anymore, and slipped the middle finger of her right hand into her steaming cunt.

She didn't even see the TV anymore as she pulled her labia open with one hand and pushed the rest of the fingers of her other hand into her twat. All that she could see was the image of her son standing in front of her with his semi-hard cock right at her face level up in his room. She wanted to reach out and grab him so bad when it was happening, she wanted to replace his hand with her own when he stroked himself, but she had resisted. She had always been faithful to her husband. She hadn't even been tempted by another man until now. It wasn't until she saw her son get home from school all sweaty one day a year or two ago that she started having straying thoughts, and they were all about her son. She wanted him so bad that she was picturing what it would have been like to reach out and grab his cock up in his room. She imagined leaning forward and sucking his cock head into her mouth, and jerking him off until he came down her throat. She thought about him taking her and throwing her onto the bed, or pounding his man meat into her flooded canal as she lay face down on the floor and making her cum screaming. She heard the back door open and knew it was her son. She pictured him finding her like this, and crawling between her legs to fuck her right there on the couch. She was so close to cumming, but she just couldn't let that happen. She couldn't let him catch her like this.

Julie quickly pulled her shorts up while standing and finished zipping them just as Matt walked into the room. She was flush, her heavy breathing was causing her chest to rise and fall dramatically, and he saw her pull her hands quickly away from the waistband of her shorts and then cross them under her breasts, and then just as quickly drop them down to her sides again. He knew that she had been masturbating, just now in the living room, and she was trying to hide it. He pretended that he hadn't noticed, and let her keep her dignity for a little longer.

"Hey Mom. I'm going to wash up real quick. What's for lunch?" he asked as he headed towards the stairs.

"Lunch? I hadn't really thought about lunch. I guess I could make up some sandwiches if you like?" She hoped he hadn't seen how flush her face was, and she tried to hide her ragged breath from him as she answered as calmly as she could.

"That would be great. I'll be back down in a minute."

Matt ran upstairs and into the bathroom. He deliberately didn't grab a towel for his shower this time, hoping that his mother would find another reason to be in his room when he got back out. He had a raging hard on in the shower as he thought about what they would do together when he was done washing himself. He didn't play with himself though. As much as he wanted to, he had to restrain himself and save it up for his hot-bodied mother.

She wasn't in his room when he got there though. After he left her in the living room she was shaking, and went to the kitchen to make lunch as she calmed her nerves. She thought that she had finally gotten herself under control when Matt showed up and sat at the table, but she was wrong. She grabbed the plate of sandwiches off of the counter and carried it over to the kitchen table and placed it in front of him. She grabbed one of them off the plate and sat herself across from him as he grabbed two and started eating. She didn't know it, but he could see a wet spot on her shorts between her legs where she had pressed her shorts into herself as she prepared their meal.

Julie momentarily considered confronting her son about the incident up in his room that morning, but as soon as the thought crossed her mind she started getting wet all over again. Her breasts started heaving as she ate, and she started pressing her legs together to try to squash the pressure between them. It wasn't working though, it only intensified the feelings, and as she finished eating she started rubbing her thighs together, back and forth, stimulating herself as best as she could do without being spotted. All that she could think about was seducing her son. She looked at him through the glass table and could see the bugle in his shorts. He was hard again, and she was wishing that he were naked again. All of a sudden, confronting him about this morning didn't sound like such a bad idea.

"So, Matt, did you enjoy showing off your naked body to your mother in your room this morning?" she asked as he took the last bite of his sandwich, nearly choking when he heard her words.

Matt considered his possible answers thoroughly as he chewed that last bite, and settled on what he would say as he swallowed. "Yes I did, Mom. That was some of the most fun I have had all summer." What the hell was that, he thought to himself? That wasn't the answer he had decided upon? "Besides, I forgot to take a towel with me into the bathroom..." There was the answer he wanted to give her before. Why had that other one popped out?

"And did you have to be show off your erection as you walked around endlessly? Did you have to stroke it before stuffing it into your shorts?" Julie was trying to push him into a corner. What she didn't realize was that she was cornering herself as well. This discussion was going to force the issue, and neither of them would be able to back away from it after it was all out in the open.

"I wasn't that hard." Matt said sternly, again wondering why he wasn't trying to cover up his actions from the morning. "And I wasn't walking around endlessly. I was just looking for something to put on. As soon as I found something, I put it on."

"You could have at least turned away, and been a gentleman about it."

"You could have been a lady, and turned around yourself you know." Matt snapped back. "Heck, you could have left the room. Why did you stay for so long once you saw that I was naked? And why of all days did you decide to go into my room this morning? I don't think you have been in my room since I started doing my own laundry two years ago. And all of a sudden, on the one day that I forget a towel, there you are gathering laundry from my floor just as I get back from my shower. What were you doing up there?"

"You said it yourself, I was grabbing laundry." She quickly grabbed her plate, and the others and headed into the kitchen to wash up.

"So you weren't trying to show me your thong clad ass by bending over, waiting for me to get back to my room and catch you like that?" he said accusingly as he walked up behind her as she fumbled around in the sink. "And what about all of the other times that you have flashed me over the last couple of years?"

"Oh really, my thong clad ass? What do you think I am, honey? Some kind of a slut?" She struggled to keep a level tone. His accusations were spot on, and they were making her even more wet than before between her legs.

"You could be. I haven't seen a wet spot like that between a woman's legs since I took this one girl's virginity last summer."

"Wet spot! How dare..."

"Maybe you should have waited until you were finished messing your shorts before starting that load of laundry?" he suggested as he pressed up against her and slipped his hand down over the crotch of her shorts.

He pressed his fingers into her mound as she rinsed off the last dish from lunch. She let out a gasp and pressed back up against him for a moment, reveling in the moment. She knew it was wrong to let her son touch her like this, and she wanted it more than anything else in the world. She carefully placed the last dish into the dish rack to let it dry as he cupped her breast with his other hand. She quickly placed her hand over his and helped him grope her tit through her t-shirt. She felt his hard cock press up against her ass through his shorts and her own, and pushed back against him, wiggling her butt to get it between her cheeks.

"You know what, mom?" he asked as he methodically squeezed her through her clothes.

"What's that, Matt?" she moaned low, in almost a whisper.

"I think that you are a slut for me." He whispered into her ear.

"I think that you might be right..." she was gone now. All of her resistance to this coupling was history, and she was there completely for her son to take.

"Show it to me..." he moaned into her ear. "Show me what a slut for me you are... Drop your shorts, and your panties... Open yourself to me..."

She didn't respond immediately. She was lost in the feelings of his hands on her. It took her a moment to let the words sink into her, but once she got the meaning behind them, she quickly did as she was told and unbuttoned her fly, pushing her shorts and thong over her hips and down to her thighs where she couldn't push them down any farther. She was pressed to tightly into the sink by her son, and couldn't reach down low enough to fully remove her bottoms. She could reach back and grab his head though, and pulled him in for a kiss over her shoulder as he pushed her shirt up over her breasts with one hand as his other frantically undid his own shorts, and pushed them down.

He backed off of her for a moment to push down his shorts, and pulled hers down to the floor as well. Looking back up at her legs running up into her as, he couldn't resist sliding his hands up the backs of her calves, and then between her thighs. When he reached her pussy he slid his right hand fingers across her slit from front to back as his left hand moved over her left butt cheek and started massaging it. He rubbed her lips back and forth along her slit a couple times before pulling his fingers away and licked her juices off them, enjoying her sweet taste. He then massaged both of her ass cheeks, pulling them apart and watching her sphincter pucker as he did. He used his thumbs to brush across her hole, and even probed it a little bit, but not actually penetrating her.

When Matt was finished playing with his mother's ass, he slowly stood up, running his hands up her sides agonizingly slowly until his thumbs brushed the undersides of her exposed tits, and then he nestled his cock into her ass cleavage, pressing her hips back against the counter again. He turned his palms up to just barely cup her breasts, and pulled her back into his chest as he ground his cock into her ass some more. She turned back to him and they kissed again, sucking each other's tongues trying to meld into each other.

Julie felt like her son was trying to tease her to death. He had now played with most of her extremities, but he hadn't really penetrated her yet. She felt like she was ready to die of wanting when he returned his right hand down to her pussy and only played with her outer labia again. Her clit was exposed and it seemed like he was ignoring it. She broke off their kiss to beg him to penetrate her, but before she could get the words out he quickly removed his left hand from her tits and bent her over the sink as he rocked back, lengthening the strokes of his cock along her ass until it slipped under her, and was now pulling up against her labia, and moved his fingers to gently rub her protruding clit, finally giving her some of the pleasure that she needed.

"Please honey, stop toying with your mother..." she cried out as loudly as she could, which was almost inaudible. She was out of breath, and could barely speak. "You're driving me crazy... Please baby... Put it in me... Please Matt... Please... Please fuck me... Please fuck your mommy..."

"Ok... Mommy..." He emphasized "mommy" as he used his fingers on her clit to push the head of his dick into her cunt. "I'll give you what you want..."

Matt continued to tease her though, as he only inserted the head of his cock into her, and then circled his hips around to stir her up a bit, but still not thrusting into her. She whimpered when she realized that he still wasn't fucking her, and tried to push back into him, but he just wouldn't let her get any satisfaction just yet by pulling away from her. He grabbed her wrists and pulled them up across the sink to hold her still and keep her from fucking herself against him. He was going to give it to her, but he was going to do it on his terms.

"Tell me what you what, mommy..." he begged her in a somewhat harsh tone, but not menacingly. "Tell your son what you want him to do to you... Tell your baby boy how you want it..."

"Fuck me... Fuck me baby... Fuck me hard..." she cried out, almost in pain from the wanting. "Fuck your mother... She needs it Matt... Fuck her baby... Fuck your mother hard..." He still wasn't sticking it to her like she wanted. He was groping her breasts, and toying around with her nipples as his cock sat at her opening, just waiting to be inside her, but he just wouldn't give her what she was begging for. "Oh please god for heavens sakes Matt... Just fuck me already... Oh GOD YES!!!"