Over The Top?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Stan and Julia had lived within twenty miles of us from about a year before Jurgen was born until just before Finn was, when they moved hundreds of miles away. Although at that time Gretchen had a complicated and competitive relationship with Julia -- which subsequently got less complicated and non-competitive once Stan and Julia moved away -- she seemed to be as non-plussed by Stan ad I was. I never saw any touching, looks, or personal interaction between them. But considering what I knew of Gretchen now it was within the realm of possibility that she had fucked Stan as a competitive "one-up" on her sister.

Although Stan had turned into a fat hunched-over slob, with prematurely gray hair on his balding head, at the time that he and Julia lived near us he had blond hair and was only two inches shorter than I was; and he has blue eyes. Also, he certainly wasn't ugly -- his features weren't as refined as Gretchen's or mine, but he was reasonably good-looking, and a decent athlete.

I tuned out for a bit as that thought was racing through my brain, but recovered and then continued to be even nicer to Lotte, Julia and Hans. By the time that they left, almost two hours after they had arrived, they understood that there was no hope of Gretchen and me getting back together, but that I would always love them (not Stan) and keep in touch, and hoped that we could celebrate some birthdays and holidays together as we had in the past. I lied in telling them that I had no ill-will toward Gretchen (I never mentioned her affairs as the reason for the break-up and I know that she never did either), it's just that there was no spark and that I was too young to live a loveless life.

**************

In the last negotiation before the divorce became final, Gretchen and I had one remaining contentious issue. It was actually something more important to her than it was to me, but I thought that I had already been more accommodating than I should have been. I finally said to her "Alright, Gretchen; if you will honestly answer one question for me, I'll concede the point to you and things will be finished."

She agreed.

We dismissed the attorneys from the room. I asked her "Gretchen, did you ever fuck your brother-in-law Stan."

From the look on her face and her body language I knew that the answer was "Yes," so I didn't really listen to what she said. I think it was something like "Of course not, how could you even ask such a despicable question;" but regardless of what her verbal response was, I was satisfied. I thanked her for answering, apologized for even asking the question, told the attorneys to concede the point to Gretchen, and even asked her to lunch.

I only asked her to lunch because I knew that she had a building showing immediately after we were finished, but I wanted to put her at ease so that she would think that I believed her verbal response. She actually smiled when I asked, politely declined, and said "Maybe some other time," to which I dishonestly replied "Sure; a rain check it is."

I knew that Stan would pay -- but I didn't want Julia to be hurt, so my revenge would have to be physical, not emotional or monetary. About a year after I knew in my heart that Stan was the biological father of one of my kids the perfect situation came up. I knew from Finn that his Uncle Stan was going on a fishing trip about a hundred miles from where I could justify attending a conference. I took my most reliable associate with me to the conference, got a disguise and mask, had my associate rent a car, and I drove it alone to Stan's fishing spot. After he retired to his tent for the evening, with a mask on I put duct tape over his mouth, injected him with a muscle relaxant, dragged him out of his tent to a clearing without waking the others in his camp, and beat the holy hell out of him, including by making superficial cuts in his groin area. I poured a vial of fire ants onto the exposed cuts, whispered in his ear "You shouldn't have fucked other men's wives," and then returned to the conference.

I was never even a suspect, and of course Stan never repeated to anyone what I had whispered into his ear. The only other times that he saw me after that he gave me a strange look but never said anything.

*************

Three years after my divorce was final things had gone as well as could be expected. Gretchen, her family, and mine, had attended Jurgen's and Tess's college graduations together, were very pleasant and congenial at Jurgen's wedding, and had a big celebration for Tess's twenty first birthday. Gretchen also never told anyone about the DNA situation of our kids. Having also gotten revenge on both Winston and Stan, and having no realistic possibility of ever finding out about any other affair that Gretchen had, I was content -- except for one thing. I had not really found a replacement for Gretchen.

While I had dated a fair amount, and even got laid a few times, I didn't have any really fulfilling sexual experiences, the like of which I had with Gina, or with Gretchen once I started spiking her sherry with Alpha; nor did I have any love-making sessions like I regularly had with Gretchen before I found out about her affairs. Then serendipity struck.

I was at a local trade show when a woman in one of the booths reminded me of Gina Martinelli. I was intrigued enough to say to her, as the day was winding down, "I don't mean to stare at you; I know I'm being impolite; but do you know Gina Martinelli?"

She did a double take. "That's my sister, although she hasn't been Gina Martinelli for a long time. She's Gina Allioto now."

"Wait; you're not her younger sister that sometimes babysat for her in the summer and fall before she met Vince Allioto, are you?"

She smiled -- "Sure am; are you that big Dutch guy she was living with one summer and always bragging about your sexual escapades."

I didn't know anything about the bragging, but it sure made me feel good.

"One and the same," I laughed. "Dirk Van Vleet. What's your name?"

"I'm Gabriella, last name changed back to Martinelli after I got divorced four years ago," she said with a grin that would light up the night.

My mind immediately flashed back to my time with Gina. As I recalled her sister was a rising High School senior when I was with Gina, and looked very much like her. That would make Gabriella about 46 or 47 now, although to be honest she didn't look a day over thirty five.

"I'm divorced three years too. Can I take you to dinner to catch up?" I inquired.

"Not tonight," she replied with a smile. "However, I'm local -- I live in Arlington -- and I'm available tomorrow night and I'll be hungry then too."

Gabriella had almost her sister's consummate sex appeal, and thankfully was much less volatile. We seemed to really hit it off. Her kids were out of college and she had no present romantic interest; by the third date I vowed to become that romantic interest.

I finished this story two days after my fourth date with Gabriella -- a date that we spent trying to find all of the erogenous zones on each other's bodies. While our 50 and 47 year old bodies can't match the intensity of the 20 and 29 year old bodies that Gina and I shared, I have to say that our sexual session was as fantastic as possible; pure ecstasy. As I submit this story to literotica I have a big grin on my face thinking about what Gabriella and I will be doing tonight after I fix her dinner at my condo.