Overcoming Reluctance

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, I love the feel of cock in my throat," Alice moaned.

"I feel like I'm some kind of leper now because I have a huge cock," George complained.

"I know Pam could deep throat you," Jacqui consoled him as she moved in front of George and wrapped her tiny delicate hands around George's shaft, stroking it lightly.

"Pam," Jim called out to her.

"What's up Jim?" she asked walking over to the sofa where Alice was deep throating Jim and Jacqui stroking George.

"Do you think you could deep throat George?" Jim asked nodding towards his massive erection.

"Of course," she replied with a smile. "I never thought of that, he seems to only want to fuck when he's here," Pam explained, eyeing Alice consuming Jim to his balls.

Jacqui relinquished her place in front of George and Pam first began warming up with a few downward thrusts of her head. She focused on her breath as each slide down George's thick ten-inch cock went a little farther. As Pam attempted to totally consume George the others gathered around to watch.

On her twelfth attempt she succeeded, her neck bulging from the huge cock resting in her throat. Pam pulled back for air and went down again, six more times before the sensation of his cock being fucked in a tight throat was too much for George. He shot the first stream down Pam's throat, which triggered an orgasmic response through her body. The second shot filled Pam's mouth as she pulled back. The third and fourth shots hit Pam's face.

Everyone was impressed. "Goddamn girl, that was amazing," Susan complimented her daughter. Frank, Pam's father grinned as he told Jim that he and his wife brought Pam up to be honest about enjoying sex and not to let society's norms, shamefulness, inhibit her true feelings. Jacqui already knew this about Pam from some of their escapades together.

"Now all I have to do is get someone to give up their ass for me," George joked.

"Maybe I'll live up to that challenge," Susan said. "I can't let my daughter take all the glory," she laughed along with the others.

The two athletes, Mark and Robin, came over to Jim and Jacqui offering to go to one of the three bedrooms together. Jim looked at Jacqui who nodded an approval so the four of them went down the hall to the room where Jacqui and Jim had changed costumes. Jim was about to close the door when Mark stopped him saying that others may want to come and watch.

"Voyeurism and exhibitionism are part of the appeal to all this," he informed Jim.

"You have the most amazing nipples," Robin told Jacqui as she motioned that she wanted to touch them.

"Thank you," Jacqui replied. "Do you want to feel them?"

"I would love to. And can I suck on them?" Robin didn't wait for a response to the latter question. The two women soon found themselves on the bed licking, sucking and caressing each other's breasts. Robin's hand eventually made its way to touching Jacqui's pussy. Jacqui had experimented with Pam a few times and thoroughly enjoyed the soft touch of another woman.

The two men, Jim and Mark, stood there, their cocks erect, watching the women. Mark reached over and lightly touched Jim's penis, testing his reaction.

"Is that alright?" he asked Jim who had never been engaged sexually with another man. Despite his reluctance, Jim nodded yes. Mark began stroking Jim as they took in the scene playing out before them with the two women.

When Robin went down on Jacqui, it was Mark's cue to do the same with Jim. For the second time this evening, a moist warm mouth was ministering to Jim's cock. This time it was from another man who was practiced at the art of giving head. Jacqui came quickly to orgasm, not only from Robin's skillful tongue but also from the erotic sight of her lover being blown by another man.

While Jacqui came down from her orgasmic high, Robin got up and went to Jim. "Are you ready to fuck me now?" she asked.

Mark relinquished Jim's cock so Jim could fuck his wife. Mark crawled into the bed and rubbed his cock up and down Jacqui's slit looking for permission to enter her.

Jacqui looked Mark in eyes and softly said, "Start slow, I like it to build up." Mark obliged. He entered her slowly and set a casual rhythm. Jim was still standing as he entered Robin from behind. Robin had her feet on the floor bending over, resting her upper torso on the bed. Jim started with the same tempo he would fuck Jacqui, slow deep penetrations.

Robin liked Jim's style, she was warmed up, her pussy sufficiently lubricated, when Jim escalated to a moderate pace. "Uh, uh, uh," Robin vocalized. Jim was enjoying the slippery tight feeling sliding in and out.

Sensing Jacqui was about to cum again, Mark pounded quicker and deeper. "Oh fuck," Jacqui screamed as her body convulsed with another orgasm.

Mark flipped Jacqui over and started to fuck her vigorously doggy style. Jacqui's body was now writhing in a wave of orgasmic pleasure rapidly building toward another climax. Mark was just about there, his balls tightening. "Where should I cum?" he asked with a heavy breath. "Fuck. In me," Jacqui screamed. Jacqui's vaginal muscles clamped down tight when she felt Mark pumping his hot sperm into her.

"Oh god," Robin cried out as she came to her first orgasm from Jim's deep thrusts. Jim stopped momentarily to recapture his control as Robin came off her climax. Seconds later Jim began thrusting as hard and furiously as he could. This would bring Jim to his powerful orgasm along with her second. Robin's body shuttered as Jim unloaded forcefully.

The four of them rested in the bed after their first fuck session of the night. Jim softly caressed Jacqui's butt. He would always do that as they recovered from their orgasms. Mostly it was his adoration of her perfect round ass. Robin was the first to speak up.

"That was really nice Jim," she complimented. "You're a lucky girl Jacqui to have a guy who can fuck like that," she added.

"Mark's pretty good himself," Jacqui responded.

"It's your hot pussy that got me going," Mark told her.

Loud screams were coming from the living room so the four of them got up to see what the commotion was all about. Susan was sandwiched on the floor by Clark, his cock in her pussy, and George was pounding his monster rod in her ass. Susan, a fifty-six year old sex demon, was being double penetrated on full display to her guests. Frank tried to get his wife to take his cock in her mouth but the two men penetrating her were rocking her body abruptly. Susan's body writhed in spasmodic bliss as George filled her bowels. She collapsed on Clark.

Clark rolled Susan over to finish himself off in Susan's limp body. At the last instant Clark pulled out and ejaculated all over Susan's huge tits. Pam and Alice availed themselves to clean Clark's spunk off Pam's mother who now was passed out on the floor. Frank went over to pick up his wife and carried her into their bedroom to rest. When he returned to the living room he went up to Jim and Jacqui.

"Everyone usually stays the night," he informed them. "We have three bedrooms and the sofa here. You're going to be exhausted by the end of the night or early morning," he explained. "There's no sleeping assignments. It's usually random depending on who you wind up with," Frank said suggesting that the couples don't necessarily remain with each other throughout the night's activities.

"Are you enjoying this so far?" Pam asked her friends Jacqui and Jim.

"It's different," Jim replied. "We had a good time with Mark and Robin," he added.

"They are a cool couple," Pam stated. "I think Mark is the only openly bi guy here," she went on. "All the women aren't afraid to get it on with each other but the men? Too straight," Pam laughed.

"It was really hot watching Mark suck Jim's dick," Jacqui spoke out looking at Jim. "Someday I would like to watch you suck a dick. It would be a big turn on," she told him lovingly.

"I've overcome a lot of reluctance to do things this week. So you never know," he responded with a grin.

"Let's have another glass of wine and a sandwich," Pam offered. They went to the kitchen.

Susan was out for the night and Carl was spent so he decided to join Susan for a good night's sleep. There was always the morning to look forward to for the two of them. Frank was feeling particularly strong that night so he suggested to his daughter Pam to grab Jacqui and meet them in Pam's old bedroom since his wife and George were sleeping in his.

Pam had told Jacqui a lot about her sexual exploits but never about her incestuous sex with her parents. "They taught me all about sex," Pam explained as the three of them jumped into bed together.

In the living room, Clark was on the sofa feasting on Alice's large tits. "Looks like we get to have some more of you," Robin said to Jim. Jim, Mark and Robin went back to the bedroom where they enjoyed each other earlier.

"I've knocked down a number of sexual barriers tonight," Jim confessed to Mark and Robin. "Maybe you can help me with one more."

"Sure," replied Mark. "What can we do for you?"

"Let me orally please the both of you," Jim told them.

"We would love that," Robin answered for the both of them.

Jim positioned Mark and Robin so their genitals were in close proximity. Robin's legs were spread wide with one draped over Mark's stomach. Jim crawled between them, his tongue first landing on Robin's thigh, which almost touched Mark's erection. Jim's tongue found its way to Robin's puffed pussy lips first. Being a man, Jim knew how good it felt to have his balls gently massaged, so as his mouth worked on Robin's cunt, his hand played with Mark's sack.

Jim's real prize was Mark's throbbing cock. Jim's fingers replaced his tongue in Robin's pussy, gently stroking her spongy inner flesh, eliciting moans of pleasure, while his mouth wrapped around Mark's rod, Jim's tongue sliding up and down the shaft.

Jacqui was riding Frank's cock reverse cowgirl style while Pam sat on her father's face when she saw Jim, Mark and Robin pass in the hall together.

"Oh my god. I wonder if he will do it," Jacqui blurted out.

"Do what?" Pam asked.

"Suck Mark's dick," Jacqui told Pam. "We were talking about it earlier after Mark blew Jim."

"Well fuck, let's go watch," Pam said. "Come on Dad."

Frank, Pam and Jacqui stood in the doorway and witnessed as Jim's head went up and down on Mark's cock. The view wasn't good, they couldn't see Jim's mouth actually performing. Robin noticed the trio observing so she motioned them to come in closer. Jacqui stood beside the bed close to capture all the action, her fingers rubbing her own clit in response to the erotic scene.

Jim didn't notice anyone else in the room. He was solely focused on cock in his mouth, his hand stroking the hard shaft in unison with his lips. Robin had turned around to look up close. She was on all fours with her pussy dangling in front of Mark's face.

"He's about to cum," Robin warned Jim. She knew her husband well and noticed all the signs he was about to explode. Jim didn't appear to pay any attention to her, still concentrating on Mark's cock. "Argghhh," Mark let out as he shot a stream of hot salty cum into Jim's mouth. Jim's head jerked back at the surprise. Robin knew there were three or more jets of sperm to come so she quickly took Jim's place and sucked the rest of Mark's ejaculation for her own pleasure.

Jacqui's arousal was peaking as she watched her lover take another man's spunk in his mouth; she was dripping down her leg leaving a puddle on the floor. "Oh fuck," she thought. She didn't want Jim to know she observed the whole thing. Jacqui grabbed Frank's hand and pulled him back the room where they had been. Jacqui jumped on the bed, spread her legs and beckoned Frank to fuck her sopping wet pussy.

"You're a fucking natural," Pam observed in the room with Jim, Mark and Robin. Then she left to join her father and Jacqui.

Jim swallowed his mouthful of Mark's cum. Robin did the same. Then Robin landed a huge kiss on Jim's lips, both of their tongues with the taste of Mark's ejaculation.

"Holy fuck, Jim," Mark exclaimed. "That was one of the best blowjobs I ever had."

Jim smiled. His cock was raging from the carnal pleasure of another man's penis. Robin gestured Jim to lay on the bed next to Mark. She then impaled herself on Jim's enraged rod. Mark was content, his balls drained, watching his wife frenetically fuck the man who just gave him his own satisfaction.

.....................

Sometime in the early morning, Jacqui woke up in bed with her friend Pam and her friend's father. She missed the warm embrace of Jim, her new lover. Quietly she got up and walked to the room where Jim had been with Mark and Robin. There she crawled into bed, wrapping her arms around Jim; she gave him a light kiss and fell back asleep again.

Jim and Jacqui both woke up in the bright sunlit room to the soft moans of Robin who was having her pussy attended to by her husband Mark.

"Sorry. I was trying to be quiet," Robin apologized to Jim and Jacqui. Mark raised his head from between Robin's thighs and greeted their bedmates, "Good morning."

All the other guests were up and bustling around already when Jim and Jacqui went into the kitchen for a cup of coffee. On the way, they noticed Susan and George on the sofa. Susan was riding George's humungous dick. Clark was sitting on a chair receiving a blowjob from Pam. Frank, Alice, Mark and Robin were now all seated in the kitchen with a cup of coffee. Frank got up from his seat to pour Jim and Jacqui a cup of java.

"Did you both enjoy last night?" Frank asked as he handed them their coffee.

"I did, very much," Jim answered. "I was reluctant at first to participate in such activity but the eroticism quickly help me overcome that."

"Pam had told me how exciting your parties are," Jacqui added. "I never felt so turned on by raw sex," she said.

"Well you're free to stay as long as you want today," Frank offered. "What do you think Alice? Shall we have a morning romp?" he offered the buxom woman. Alice smiled as she got up from the table to join Frank in what he called a morning romp, leaving Mark, Robin, Jim and Jacqui in the kitchen chatting.

"We're going to have to get going," Robin said. "We have to be at my mother's for family dinner in a few hours. We would really like to get to know you two better," she said to Jim and Jacqui.

"Definitely," Mark chimed in. "Let's get together, the four of us, go out for dinner, go hiking, stuff like that."

"And definitely some bedroom activities," Robin added with a smile.

"We would love that," Jacqui responded.

She looked around the kitchen for a pen and paper. "Here's my number," Jacqui offered. "Call us and we'll plan some weekend fun."

Mark and Robin got up to leave, parting, the couples gave each other hugs. Robin gave Jim a big kiss on the lips and whispered in his ear, "You are a great fuck. Can't wait to see again."

"Are you really good with this?" Jacqui asked Jim, they were alone in the kitchen.

"I am," Jim answered.

"Good," Jacqui affirmed. "Why don't you go 'romp' with Susan before we go," she suggested.

"And you?" Jim asked his lover.

"I think I want to go all lezzie this morning. Maybe suck on Alice's big tits," Jacqui laughed.

Early afternoon Jim and Jacqui said their goodbyes.

The end.

12