Overly Familiar Pt. 02 Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mara looked away and smirked mischievously, a blush coloring her cheeks. "It's...not so much what I did as it is what I'm not doing..."

"Okay..." Matt chuckled. He could feel that whatever this is, it wasn't exactly life or death, but he also had a feeling that he wouldn't like it once he knew what it was. "...so what aren't you doing?"

"I'm being so, so naughty right now, Master." Mara purred, nuzzling against Matt's cheek. "I'm such a bad girl. You need to punish me!"

This made Matt's eyes narrow even more. The way she was nuzzling him and subtly moving her hips onto his groin was becoming just as distracting as she was intending. And that was before you even got into her words and the way she was moaning them out. She definitely knew how to press his buttons. But he wasn't going to let himself be manipulated. Reaching from behind, Matt grabbed a fistful of Mara's red hair and jostled her to get her attention. "Mara! I'm not going to punish you blindly. Answer my question."

Mara looked surprise for a moment at the show of force, but the overwhelming lust she was feeling quickly took its place as she bit her bottom lip again. "I'm...disobeying a direct order from you..."

It was Matt's time to look surprised. But that did narrow the field considerably. He didn't actually give his familiars too many direct orders. Most of Mara's were to keep her demon instincts in check and clearly that wasn't the issue right now, which left...

Matt froze as it finally clicked, and Mara simply bit her lip harder. "I...shouldn't have said I loved you when we were alone. I should have said it to all three of you..."

Matt looked to see Mara quietly nodding, which made his eyes narrow again. "And you weren't going to correct me."

Despite it not being a question, Mara still answered by shaking her head. "As I said, Master... I need to be punished..."

"Hm..." Matt released Mara entirely and gave the buxom demon a scrutinizing once over. This couldn't be a normal punishment. He needed to make it clear that she couldn't just disobey him like this, because he definitely wouldn't have allowed it from Laila or Teriana. But that brought another question to mind. "How were you even able to disobey me?"

"Well..." Mara began, fidgeting and twiddling her fingers behind her back. "When you tell me that you don't want me to kill and torture without your permission, you mean that. Completely and totally. So, no matter how much I might want to, I can't break that order. But when you tell me to call you on not treating us equally, your resolve isn't quite complete. In the back of your mind, the idea that you can treat us unequally and we'll be fine with it turns you on. Since you also want me to act how I would if I wasn't compelled by your will, it gives me wiggle room on orders I don't want to follow."

Matt's eyes narrowed again. "I don't like that you just...decided to pick and choose like that."

"Well Master, to be fair, if you meant what you said, I wouldn't be able to disobey you in the first place..." Mara replied, with a smirk.

"Irrelevant." Matt growled, grabbing Mara by her collar. She immediately whimpered and caught his gaze with her own. The collars were a physical symbol of the bond between a Master and his familiars and Matt had learned that touching them directly always got their attention. "I don't care what subconscious thoughts or feelings are going through my head. When I give you an order, I want you to follow it. Clearly I've been too lax with you and you need to learn a lesson."

"Oooooh yes, Master." Mara moaned needily. "Teach me. Teach me hard..."

Mara's masochistic nature usually wasn't much of a problem, but Matt was quickly realizing that he was going to have to think outside the box this time. Sure, he could just pin her down, whip the Hell out of her and violently fuck her when he was done but...

Matt paused. There was something about that image that just seemed...wrong now given Mara's past. His expression softened, and to his surprise, Mara's changed as well.

"Master...I..." Mara began, her eyes becoming intense. "I love that you care about me so much. And I know that you'd never really hurt me. So, let me be clear. You have never punished me in a way I didn't enjoy. And if you really can't tell the difference in how you treat me compared the ones you just used me, let me say this. I never went looking for any of the demons who hurt me to do it again. Only you."

"But you're my familiar, right? As long as I want you, you have to take whatever I dish out. Whether you like it or not."

"You know full damn well that I love it when you hurt me." Mara growled before her expression softened. "Master...I distinctly remember a small demon who never willingly left your side well before you actually collared her. A demon who could feel how much more powerful you were than her. A demon who was repeatedly put in her place when she stepped out of line. And even when this demon was offered her freedom, all she wanted was to be his."

"Mara..." Matt tenderly ran his fingers through her hair.

"Besides." Mara said with a grin, "You can decide not to punish me anymore if you want. But I can promise you, I will take full advantage of that."

Matt raised a skeptical eyebrow. "Are you threatening me?"

"I'm just saying, Master... Bad girls will continue to misbehave if you don't give them...ssssssstructure." Mara giggled, sticking out her tongue, which was now forked, using its length to lick Matt's ear.

"Structure, huh?" Matt smirked, his tender petting becoming once again an iron grip on her hair. "Alright then, I'll give you some structure. Let's start with a new rule."

In a sudden movement, Matt twirled Mara around so that she was facing away from him and pulled her back against him, wrapping his arm around her neck to keep her in place in a pseudo-chokehold. Matt always had that emotional connection with his familiars, but he was paying very close attention to it now. Of course, he knew that Mara had always enjoyed their more violently sexual time together, but he just wanted to be sure. At the moment, all he could feel was mostly a happy blend of excitement and fear at the action.

"New Rule: Number One." Matt growled softly into Mara's ear. "Bad girls don't get to cum." As he spoke, Matt's free hand began to snake down his demon's curvaceous form, slipping into her skintight pants to sample the direct indicator of Mara's excitement between her legs.

"Ooooh Master..." Mara loudly moaned, her hips moving lewdly against Matt's continued ministrations. "You're saying you don't want me to cum, but-"

"But I love watching you cum." Matt continued, "And that's the problem isn't it? You think that you can ignore what I say as long as I want it at some level."

"That's...not entirely true.... Oh fuck, Master!" Mara panted as shudders began to go through her body. A prelude.

"Shush. I'm talking." Matt said coolly, taking advantage of the fact that he was significantly stronger than the material of Mara's pants and pulled his hand away hard enough to rip them, before giving Mara's pussy a hard slap. This action only jolted the demon closer to disobedience.

Matt stopped for a moment, realizing that Mara would pop before he could even get to the point of the punishment if she didn't get a momentary break. The fact that she was so close before his brief pause took it away only helped with the punishment anyway. Her frustrated growl caused his lips to curl up ever so slightly, but his game face returned, and his fingers went back to work.

"Now, as I was saying... You think you can disobey me as long as you're cute and sexy about it." Matt could feel that despite telling her to shush before, Mara was about to protest that statement. Something like she's always cute and sexy or she could choose between them if he liked or whatever witty thing that was about to pass from her lips. He didn't allow this however and his hold on her throat tightened, literally choking the words back down.

"This will not be allowed." Matt continued, seeming completely apathetic to Mara's eyes rolling in the back of her head in a way that showed that it had nothing to do with the lack of air. In fact, he could feel that her bliss at being toyed with like this was becoming almost...cloudy... She was starting to lose focus. Matt regained this by viciously shaking her and jolting the demon back to the here and now. "So the first article of Rule Number One, is that if you cum, you'll have to go back in that room, stand in the corner and think about what you did while I violently fuck the Hell out of my familiars who can follow my orders."

Matt's grip loosened immediately. There was a...spark of a reaction from Mara at his words. Her arousal was still sky high, the threat had given her the adequate amount of fear, but there was something else too. It wasn't overly important and he'd look into it later, but it was enough that it caught him off guard. His curiosity was officially piqued, but he continued with the point at hand. "Am I understood?"

"Y...yes, Master..." Mara moaned, her hips still moving with Matt's fingers but something had clearly changed. She was actively trying not to cum. Good.

And this is where the fun really began. Matt was very familiar with Mara's body and her weak points by now. He began to use this knowledge to his advantage. Before, he had just been teasing her, but now he was being much more active and Mara's moans rose appropriately in volume. A jolt of fear went through her when she realized he wasn't going to stop this time.

"M-master! Please! Please stop!" Mara groaned, her body shuddering more and more despite her fighting it.

"Why?" Matt purred into her ear. "I can feel it, you know? How much you want it. How much you love it when I make you cum. What you're saying is just words. Maybe I should just ignore them."

Mara's fear ramped up considerably as her punishment finally took shape. "Okay, Master! I get it! I'll listen! I'll listen! I will! Please, Master!"

Matt let Mara panic just a little bit longer than necessary before letting her go entirely, just before she hit the point of no return. Falling to her knees, Mara panted and quivered both in relief and frustration before looking up fearfully at her Master. She shrank back, biting her lip at what she saw. He was staring at her appraisingly, looking much deeper than what he could see on the surface and she knew immediately what he was doing. Had she actually learned her lesson or were those words just temporarily inspired by the fear of her more immediate repercussions?

Mara visibly winced when Matt's eyes narrowed and he shook his head, clearly unhappy with what he felt in her emotions. When he used one hand to brutally grip her hair again and the other to pull down her top, Mara found herself having a hard time focusing again as she whimpered, "Master, this isn't fair! You know how much I love it when you're like this!"

Matt ignored her complaints, but they were true. She loved being manhandled by him and it would make whatever he was about to do that much more difficult for her while still being privy to the newly imposed, Rule Number One. And that was the idea. If Mara was going to be stubborn, he had no problem being especially tough on her. She was forcing his hand and she knew it.

Mara's protests were at least partially quelled by distraction when she noticed that after Matt had freed her boobs, his hand not gripping her hair was freeing something else. Mara hungrily licked her lips in anticipation, almost hypnotized by the large cock before her.

"I wouldn't get too excited if I were you. Don't forget why we're here." Matt pointed out, giving his hardening dick a few strokes. "It's time for Rule Number Two." Giving Mara enough time to let out a whimper and draw her gaze from his phallus, Matt continued, "Bad girls don't get to taste their Master's cum."

Mara visibly pouted up at him. "Master...I am not liking these rules."

"You are quite literally the architect of your own destruction, here." Matt strengthened his grip on the demon's hair. "You can lick my shaft all you want, but only the shaft. If I feel your tongue on the head of my dick, you'll get the same punishment as if you cum."

"I thought I was the one being punished." Mara complained. "You shouldn't hurt yourself on my behalf..."

"Well...you know that saying... This is going to hurt me more than it hurts you?"

Mara's eyes narrowed at the small bead of precum on the tip of Matt's cock that she couldn't taste and let out a small growl. "I doubt that..."

"Of course. Everyone who says that is full of shit." Matt flashed Mara a grin, waving his dick in her face.

"Master...with all due respect, you're being a real asshole right now." Mara teased, returning Matt's grin.

"I learned from the best." Matt chuckled, tapping Mara's cheek with his dick. Before she could retort, Matt continued, "I'm hearing a lot of talking and not feeling nearly enough licking."

"Yes, Master..." Mara's eyes narrowed again, but she did open her mouth and her elongated tongue slowly wrapped around her Master's dick.

This was why Matt would never be able to choose which familiar sucked the best dick. What Mara lacked in not having the aura that Laila and Teriana had, she made up for in ingenuity. Even under his restrictions, Mara's tongue felt heavenly. It coiled and stroked up and down his shaft, easily bringing it full mast as Matt didn't even attempt to bite back his moans. They only made it more of a punishment for Mara.

Though he did fight back his laughter as Mara quickly realized that if she didn't point his dick down as she licked, then his growing precum would drip down to her tongue. This did mean that she was forced to watch as it slowly dripped onto the floor, small whimpers escaping her open mouth with every wasted drop. But she continued to do as ordered, still reveling in every throb his cock made on her tongue. Normally she'd do this with his dick in her mouth so that she could suck it as well, but she couldn't do that without breaking the rule.

Eventually Mara stole her gaze from the dick her tongue was wrapped around and looked up only to groan softly at what she saw. She'd been so focused on her own sexual agony, she'd forgotten that part of her frustration was Matt's. But she could clearly see it in his face. But what made her even more fearful was he was completely aware of it. It was like all that buildup was him loading a gun and she could tell that he had a plan for how and when to fire it.

Matt let out a low growl, using his grip on Mara's hair to yank her back, signaling for her to stop. Matt's slick cock was throbbing almost angrily in front of Mara's face before he pulled her hard, making her back arch. His plan to relieve the building pressure in his balls became clear as Matt used this arch to slide his cock between the huge breasts that the new position offered up for him.

Mara instinctively used her hands to push her boobs together, sandwiching the pulsing rod between them. She let out a deep growl of her own as her eyes tried to see the large cock thrusting between her tits, but Matt's grip didn't allow for it. He knew that he didn't need to be gentle with her. Between her stellar tongue work and the precum, his dick slid easily into her cleavage. When Mara did look up to her Master, she could see the desperate sexual need in his eyes and it forced another desperate whimper from her lips. She couldn't help but picture the force and passion he was currently fucking between her tits being used elsewhere. Not to say that she wasn't very much enjoying the way Matt was just using her body to pleasure himself, but if he was going to be this vigorous about it, she would have preferred his dick in one of her holes.

Meanwhile, Matt had quite the glorious vision in front of him. A gorgeous woman on her knees, bent backward just enough that he could brutally fuck her tits. And they did feel glorious. It was amazing how they could feel so perfectly soft and yet hold his cock in place so firmly. Not to mention the way they shuddered with each thrust of his hips was a beautiful sight to behold.

But it was lost on him. His mind was on nothing more and nothing less than cumming. Mara hadn't been wrong. The way her tongue had been licking and stroking his cock before, without touching the head, was as much of tease for him as it was for her. The difference was that he was very quickly getting ready to get a release for all that tension, whereas in Mara's case, he'd made her as numb to it as he could manage. He even emotionally cut her off from his pleasure, so she wouldn't even get the sexual offshoot of it.

"You might want to close your mouth." Matt grunted, flashing his demon a sadistic grin.

Mara let out a much louder growl in response as she realized how close Matt was getting. Her body was jolting with each hard thrust and Matt's grip kept her right where he wanted her. Her growing irritation only seemed to excite Matt further as he pounded away between her rapidly jiggling bust until the inevitable happened and his cock exploded, showering her neck and chin, but mostly her face in his warm seed. Mara's eyes rolled in the back of her head in a blend of lustful frustration. She loved being covered in his cum like that. It was as if he was marking her, and despite her past, when it came to her Master, she was more than happy to be marked. The problem was that one of her favorite parts of this was licking her lips and tasting Matt's cum on them. Using her tongue to slowly lap up every delicious drop. Not to mention his orgasms usually triggered ones in her as well, so she was usually in the same afterglow at this point. She wasn't able to do either of these things because of Rules One and Two respectively. Her hips lewdly gyrated and her body almost seemed to be going into convulsions. "MasterrrrRRRRRR!" Opening her lips just enough to growl out the word under her breath.

Matt on the other hand was slowly catching his breath after a very satisfying orgasm and grinned down at his familiar. "I think maybe we've finally learned today's lesson." He said before his smile faded. "Will you follow my orders now?"

"Yes, Master! Yes!" Mara screamed desperately. "You win! I'll do whatever you say! Please!"

"Mara." Matt scolded, using the grip that he still had on her hair to jolt her again. "Don't just say what I want to hear! I want you to mean it!"

"You're never going to treat us equally!" Mara snarled back. Her frustration had turned into anger so quickly that it that it took them both by surprise. But just as quickly as it flared up, Mara drooped down somewhat worried about the repercussions of her outburst, especially when Matt was already in full punishment mode.

Matt loosened the grip on Mara's hair and took a step back as his eyes narrowed a bit. With a wave of his hand, in a way similar to how the bloody silhouette came to be on the wall of the adjoining room, his cum was off Mara's face and onto the floor next to her, much to the demon's disappointment. He let out an exasperated sigh at her reaction. You'd think he cancelled Christmas. "Oh, for fuck's sake, Mara. It's not like I'm never going to cum again. We need to have a talk, and it needs to be a talk that doesn't involve my cum slowly dripping off your face."

"It's such a waste though..." Mara murmured at the puddle to her left.

"Mara..." Matt said firmly to get the demon's attention again. "What do you mean by I'm never going to treat you equally?"

Mara sighed and looked away, avoiding eye contact. "Master... I'm your pet. Laila's your friend. And Teri's your fucktoy. We have different roles. And you want those roles at different times in different ways. I go out of my way to be all three to you. They are content with two. I don't care if you like me more because you're trying so hard not to hate me or if you'd like me the most anyway, but... We all want you to like us the most. The only reason I'm in trouble is because it worked."