Overnight Delay

Story Info
What in the hell was going on?
4.8k words
3.9
86.1k
18
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
magmaman
magmaman
2,686 Followers

I am busy writing a few shorts that popped into my old head, just a memory of something similar that happened a long time ago. This one is loosely based on a trip to Shrevesport, a place called Casino Magic. That was a ship, sitting in the mud on a river bank, the wife at the time and I ended up there for two days smack dab in the middle of what turned out to be a swingers group.

Which we didn't know anything about at all until all of the shenanigans began piling up.

Needless to say, that was.. interesting..

Swingers tend to be aggressive when they think you are one also... But Patty, my wife at the time and I, did manage to escape with our purity intact, at least I did anyway.

To this day, I am not sure about her.

+++

"Just fuck!" Tom exclaimed when he looked up at the display that showed the flight schedule. Dallas to Portland, flight 1324, delayed. His wife Julie was standing next to him, holding his hand. She glanced at him, then up at the screen, then she let out a low groan.

The entire trip had gone that way. First, they had been diverted due to weather, stuck in Shrevesport for God's sakes, then the short hop flight into Dallas was two hours late, so they missed the next flight. Nothing else was available until the following afternoon. The temperature was roughly what one would expect hades to be, going outside was impossible. Bad enough that, but their luggage was somewhere between lord knows where and here.

Julie had dressed very light due to the heat, no bra and a light blouse. She did have a skirt and top in her carry bag, not something she really wanted to wear on any airplane though since it was intended to tease her husband.

What was supposed to be a combination business trip and vacation was not going well at all.

"I swear to God, next time we go anywhere we are going to drive!" Tom muttered.

"That's 2500 miles one way. At least we are together." Julie gave his hand a squeeze.

Julie somehow always found a way to make the best of any situation, he smiled at her. It was hotter than hell outside at the moment, so he was grateful to be inside with the air conditioning on. Julie had on that light blouse with no sleeves, and a pair of blue jeans that demonstrated clearly that she was certainly female.

Tom loved the fact that she always got some sideways glances nearly everywhere they went, but he had developed the habit of holding her hand most of the time.

It was just a way to let others know that he had his claim staked.

Just then the "delayed" changed to "cancelled."

"Oh, crap." They both said almost at once. They headed for the counter to see what was going on.

+++

The taxi ride to the hotel the airline put them up in was only about 20 minutes, but even that was a surprise. They had expected a hotel closer. Something was going on, some kind of scheduling thing, weather, lord knows, maybe systems down so by the time they got to the airline clerk, everything close by booked solid with people being delayed.

Then the taxi driver, upon hearing their destination had raised his eyebrows, grinned, and suddenly became very chatty, asking all sorts of personal questions. He was just overly enthusiastic, which seemed strange.

"You guys enjoy yourselves! And give me a call if you need a ride somewhere.. or anything. ANYTHING at all!" The young taxi driver handed Tom a business card, gave them a huge grin as he grabbed the two light carryon bags they had with them from the trunk, and went so far as to carry them clear inside the building.

He had also given Julie several very pointed looks up and down, it was barely short of irritating Tom.

Tom just looked at him when he hear the last comment, that had sounded odd but perhaps the man was just being nice. Or perhaps hoping for a nice tip?

Inside the lobby was a huge sign welcoming some group, they paid no attention to that, went to the counter and checked in. They saw several couples lounging around in a nice area just off the lobby, there was a swimming pool outside with several more people using that. They were both tired and just wanted to get checked in, so they didn't pay much attention.

"Hey, this looks like a pretty nice place." Tom told Julie.

"Great. Maybe things are looking up?" She smiled up at him as he got the key cards and they took the elevator to the 4th floor.

"Wow!" Tom exclaimed as they opened the door. There was a huge flat screen TV, a hot tub in the corner, a couch, table, chairs and a huge bed. There was even a well stocked robo bar. There were large mirrors on the wall by the bed, that seemed weird.

"Oh my God!" Julie squealed as she hopped onto the bed and spread herself out. Tom got a glimmer of an erection when she did that, she always had that effect on him. The light blouse did little to hide the shape of her braless breasts, she had gone without one due to it being so warm outside and that certainly contributed to the way she looked.

But now, with no luggage and not much hope of it catching up, she was stuck with what she had on except for a few things in her carryon bag.

He jumped onto the bed with her, gave her some kisses and cuddling.

"Let's go see if we can find some food." He told her.

"Let me go change, I have that skirt and top in my carryon bag." She hopped up and went into the bathroom.

When she came out, she had on the short red skirt and matching halter top he loved, this was the first time she had worn it this trip. They had planned to do some dancing but never got around to it with all of the upsets. Her outfit just was not ordinary daytime wear, the skirt was so short she had to be careful sitting down, and the top was not quite large enough to contain even her medium size breasts.

There was nothing to be done about it, it was all she had.

"You look good enough to eat, honey." He told her.

"Maybe later?" She gave him a wicked look.

+++

There were several couples standing in line waiting for a seat at the small café downstairs. Tom looked around, they were all in their 20's and 30's, that was a bit of a surprise. Usually there was a mix of people, young, old, heavy, everything one could imagine. The people around them were all fairly young, and all of them seemed to be dressed to attract.

"Man, this place is sure different, it's more like some kind of spa resort than a hotel." He whispered to Julie.

"Hi, you two!" Tom turned, there stood a tall man and a much shorter young women.

"Oh, hello." They shook hands, introduced themselves as Hans and Katrina. They both had an accent of some kind that Tom could not quite place.

"Are you guys here for the party?" Hans asked. Tom noticed the man held onto Julie's hand way longer than would be considered polite.

"Party? What party?" Tom asked, reaching out for Julie's hand, so Hans let go of her.

"In the private lounge tonight, they have a band coming in, should be a kick." Hans said.

Tom noticed that Hans was looking Julie up and down carefully, but then he was used to that since lots of men took a 2nd look at her. Tom glanced over at Julie, realized the top she had on showed the obvious bumps of her nipples since she had no bras with her at all. Those were in their luggage somewhere. Then Tom glanced at Katrina, her outfit was every bit as thin as Julie's was, and her breasts were far bigger.

There was clearly no bra there either, it popped into Tom's head that those were likely enhanced some, her bust appeared a bit too high and firm to be natural. He blushed when he realized that she had caught him looking, but she just smirked.

"A party? Why not, sure, we can go I guess." Tom said quickly to Hans.

"Great! We will be looking forward to seeing you there." Just then the waitress came and led them to a table.

+++

Back in their room, Julie was looking at the little flyers that were sitting on the table.

"Hey, they have a spa here, did you know that?" She asked.

"I had no idea, what all do they have?" He stepped up and looked over her shoulder.

"They have a sauna, hot tubs, a bath house, and massage services. They do seaweed wraps and all sorts of stuff, this is quite a place."

"Maybe I will buy you a treatment, until between here and Portland weather breaks, we aren't going anywhere." Tom walked over and clicked on the TV. The announcer was talking about the mass of tornadoes that was creating a major travelling fuss. The screen showed photos of piles of debris that had once been homes.

Sighing, he walked back over and checked out the flyers.

"Why not?" He picked up the phone and dialed the front desk.

"Yes, I want you to give her the works." Julie overheard him say.

"Lord, $300.00! What the hell, you are worth it." He grinned at Julie as he hung up.

"Really? What did you get for me?" She asked.

"They said they had a 3 hour package that came with the works, hot tub, a scrub, sauna soak, some kind of body wrap thing, and a massage. After all, we are supposed to be on vacation, might as well enjoy it." He grinned.

"Thanks, honey. What are you going to do while I am getting the treatment?"

"I think I will head for the bar, get myself a drink or something."

+++

Tom was sitting at the bar when he looked up and Hans walked in. Spotting Tom, he headed over and sat down.

"So, where is your lovely wife?" He asked.

"I bought her one of those spa things."

"Oh, really? I sent Katrina over yesterday, those are a real kick."

"Did she like it?" Tom asked.

"She sure did, she said they did everything." Hans laughed at that.

The two of them talked for a few minutes, then Hans asked Tom if he wanted to come up to their room.

"I have stuff to drink there, better than paying $5.50 a pop down here. I think they have little shot glasses, too." He grinned. So, they got up and headed up to his room.

They had barely entered when Tom noticed the hot tub in their room was full. He went to sit down on the couch when Katrina walked in, using a towel to dry her hair.

She was completely naked. Tom felt his face flush. Her breasts did appear to be implants, her nipples were jet black and very large, there was a thin strip of black hair above her rather obvious and protruding lower lips. Tom turned bright red, not having a clue as to what to say or do.

"Oh, Hi, Tom! Where is Julie?" She asked him, acting like being naked in front of a stranger was perfectly normal.

"She.. uhh.. At the spa." Tom stammered. He almost didn't believe this, Katrina was gorgeous and acted completely unconcerned about being nude like this.

"Oh, cool! I got one of those yesterday, those guys do everything!" She laughed and plopped down in one of the chairs across from him. Then she hiked up one leg and began fiddling with her toenails, looking up and giving him a wicked grin.

My God! That spread her out in a way that was as close to obscene as Tom had ever seen, he blushed furiously and averted his eyes. He was trying to stare at the wall.

Hans just laughed.

"Don't worry about Katrina, she isn't bashful. She was dancing in a nightclub when we met." Hans said as he handed Tom a drink.

"So, I guess you guys are nudists?" Tom asked, doing his best to not stare at Katrina. He was having a serious struggle with himself to keep from getting an erection. In his entire life he had never seen any women deliberately display herself like that, except for on stage watching dancers a few times and when Julie teased him at home.

"Sometimes." Hans snorted at that. Katrina hopped up and went over to a suitcase that was by the bed, she pulled out a flimsy top and some shorts, mercifully tugged those on.

"It's going to be a couple of hours before the staff get done with your wife, let's head down by the pool." She said. She hadn't put on a bathing suit, Tom noticed that. The three of them picked up their drinks and headed for the elevators.

+++

"Is this the right place for my spa appointment?" Julie asked the lady sitting behind the desk. The directions had said to go to the ground floor, right off the pool area.

"Are you Julie?" The lady asked.

"Yes, that's me."

"OK. Go on back, they are ready for you." Julie opened the door to a long hallway, a young women stepped out to greet her.

"Hi! I'm Sara, I will be overseeing your prep today." She gave Julie a big smile. Just then another woman dressed in a white robe came out and went to the next room, led by a man wearing a dark bathing suit.. The woman smiled and nodded.

A man? In the spa, dressed like that, in just a swim suit? That seemed odd, but then she figured the place must be co-ed. The guy looked too young to be the woman's husband, though.

"Prep? What's that part?" Julie asked.

"That is the hot tub and bathing, go ahead and soak for 10 minutes, then the attendant will come in to do the bath."

"You mean, one of them give me a bath?" Julie asked, surprised.

"Yes, of course." Sara answered with a smile.

Julie went in, the huge hot tub looked great. She undressed and slipped in, it was very hot which she really liked. After a few minutes, she heard the door open and glanced over.

There stood the same young man she had seen earlier, dressed in just tight black swimming trunks. Julie opened her mouth to say something, since she was naked in the hot tub but he came right in and closed the door. She tried to duck down under the water but the tub was a little too small for her to hide completely that way.

"Hi. My name is Roland. Ready for your body scrub?" He asked, he had a heavy accent of some kind, and acted like walking in on a naked woman was an everyday thing.

"What? Where is the girl?" Julie had her arms crossed over her bare breasts. This was a total surprise.

"She is with other clients at the moment, I will be your attendant today." Roland smiled.

"But? You want to give me a bath? You are a...?" Her voice trailed off, she didn't quite know what to say.

"Man? Yes, I do this all the time, it's just part of my job. Your husband ordered the full spa treatment, it says here? Did we make a mistake?" He looked down at a note pad in his hand.

"Tom did? He knows? Why, that little devil!" Julie grinned inwardly at the thought. This kind of thing was exactly like something he would do. She remembered all of the times they went out clubbing together, Tom loved her to wear clothes that caught lots of attention.

"OK. I guess it's no big deal. What do you want me to do?" She asked Roland.

"Step into the shower stall, I will bathe you, and I will need to be in there with you, then we will rinse off. Next we go to the sauna for a short while, then into the room where the body wrap is done. We have both the seaweed wrap, or the sugaring, whichever you prefer." He smiled.

Julie glanced over at the shower stall a few feet away, then back at Roland. He was looking at her expectantly, so she took a deep breath and climbed the short steps out of the tub and walked to the shower. She was trying to force herself to not cover her breasts, but Roland had turned away, he was gathering up some wash cloths.

He turned on the water, it was warm and felt good, then he stepped in with her and began to scrub her down with a washcloth, starting at her head. The stream of water was very heavy, she could not really see well. He was working on her back, and on down her legs, then she sensed rather than actually saw him move to her front. She felt the cloth moving over her breasts, on down, he even scrubbed her between the legs, causing her to cringe for a moment.

"Are you OK?" Roland asked, having felt her stiffen at his touch.

"Yes. I am fine." She tried to relax, telling herself all he was doing was bathing her.

The flood of water finally shut off, she opened her eyes.

Roland had stepped over to get some large white towels, he came back and began to dry her body. Again, his hands were everywhere, but at least it was through the towel. Then, he picked up one of the large white robes and held it open for her as she slipped it on.

This part had been completely unexpected, but it sure did feel good. Julie was thinking this was something else, her Tom was really going out of his way to give her a treat after how the trip had gone so wrong this far.

Then Roland put her into the small sauna, that was different because it had room for just one person. That part did feel good as she felt the heat melt into her body. In short order, she heard a chime go off and the door opened.

Roland led her to the next room, as they headed that way a different woman came out, headed back to the main dressing room. She wore the towel around her waist, her bare breasts swinging freely as she walked.

Julie was thinking they sure were not paying much attention to modesty around this place.

Inside the next room there was a long table, a sheet over it, and a small table off to the side with some containers sitting on it.

"Seaweed or sugaring wrap?" She heard a woman's voice behind her. Glancing back, the one named Sara stood there. She and Roland both at once? Clearly, that was the intent. Julie shrugged, she had already been nude in front of the guy and he hadn't even changed expression.

"Uhh.. seaweed, I guess." The two of them began to turn her this way and that as they wrapped her tightly. That part was actually not that bad, she glanced at Roland several times and he seemed to be far more intent on what he was doing than paying any attention to her nudity.

It popped into her head that he was probably gay, she managed to stifle a giggle at that thought. After what seemed to be quite a long time, they began to remove the wrap, then led her into a different shower stall for a quick rinse.

Sara used a big soft towel to dry her body off this time, Roland was nowhere in sight.

"OK. Next comes the full body massage, follow me, please." She held another robe for Julie. Sara led her even further down the hall. Julie was looking forward to this part, she didn't get massages often but loved them when she did.

Sara had Julie get on the table, after helping her slip off the robe. Then she covered her with a thin drape. The table was heated and felt great, so Julie nestled her face into the cradle the table had, and settled into place.

She felt Sara's hands begin to work her muscles, clearly she was excellent. Julie began to drift into a dreamlike state, the sheet was pulled partially aside and the strokes went the entire length of her body over and over. It was sensual and comforting at the same time.

When those hands slid down the sides of her breasts, that felt so good she didn't even mind that. later, she felt her leg lifted and set over to the side and those fingers probed upwards, close, so tantalizingly close that she began to become aroused. She could tell that her bottom was uncovered, but she didn't mind that at all.

Then, Julie felt Sara's gentle fingers actually touch her loins, drifting across that tiny strip of flesh that is so very sensitive. It was almost like a shock, and she started to protest but it felt so good she relaxed and allowed it. The repetitive motions began to cause sensations to build inside of her.

The fingers then went busy, sliding up and down the lips of her vagina, brushing her clit creating enormous sensations. When those fingers settled into a circular rhythm, her body reacted quickly.

Julie could not stop herself, her orgasm crashed over her as her hips thrust backwards towards those pressing fingers. She felt at least two of them slip slightly inside, it felt wonderful and was a shock to her at the same time. She then collapsed with a groan.

It flooded into her mind that she had just allowed a woman to masturbate her to a climax. She was not gay, not even in the tiniest sense, so allowing that had been a surprise to herself.

Next she felt one hand resting on her buttocks, it paused for a moment, then patted her there.

magmaman
magmaman
2,686 Followers
12