Overnight: TS

Story Info
A woman on a bus trip changes a young man's life.
3.7k words
4.46
43.9k
45

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 08/30/2017
Created 02/18/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JimBob44
JimBob44
5,028 Followers

Author's Note: Any and all persons engaging in any sexual activity are at least eighteen years of age.

Disclaimers: This is a flash story. Yes, I need an editor but no, I do not want an editor. Yes there's too many people to keep track of. Yes it jumps around too much. Yes it's too long and yes it's too short. Yes this is stupid shit and yes, I am barely legible, literate as a writer.

For those of you that have not hit the backspace key, I hope you enjoy this short little tale.

*/*/*

They were sweethearts from the moment they'd seen one another that first day of school at St. Thomas Aquinas High School.

Thomas Bordelon hated being called 'Tommy' but when Michelle Aucoin did, it was all right.

He grew to six feet, one inches and she grew to five feet, nine inches. So, when she put on her high heeled shoes, it put her at the perfect height to kiss his smiling lips.

The two red heads just knew they'd marry and have plenty of red headed devils breaking little girls' hearts, and little red headed princesses trailing a long line of boys behind them.

The first time they made love, it was horrible. She screamed and bled and his erection wilted immediately.

But the two eighteen year olds persevered and the second time quickly led to a third and fourth time. Only sanity, and fear of her father kept the two from running to Las Vegas to get married.

Shortly before high school graduation, Michelle sprang a little surprise on Tommy; she was going to Jackson, Mississippi, to stay with her aunt for the summer.

"You know how my dad is," she moaned. "'You're getting too serious; you're too young.' So he thinks going and visiting my aunt will somehow slow us down, huh?"

Tommy didn't like it, not at all, but watched her board the Greyhound that would take her from the DeGarde Inn in DeGarde, Louisiana, to Jackson, Mississippi for the nine hour ride. She'd be away two and a half months until she'd return. Then they would both attend the University of Louisiana at DeGarde.

He planned on studying Business Administration; she planned on studying nursing. And somewhere in there, they were sure, they would marry.

Cell phones, face time, text messages flew back and forth furiously for the first two weeks.

Then her accessibility began to slip away.

Four weeks after she boarded the Greyhound, Tommy could tell that Michelle was terribly distracted. She did thank him for the flowers he'd sent her for her nineteenth birthday, did tell him that she missed him terribly, no, there was nothing wrong.

So, Thomas decided to go see her, do what he could to keep her love

The bus was fairly crowded when it pulled in front of the DeGarde Inn. Thomas had just his carry-on bag and he held onto it as he boarded the bus.

He swiveled his head from side to side, trying to find an empty seat. Failing that, he tried to find a seat next to someone that didn't look threatening. There was a seat next to a Latin boy, but the expression on the young man's face told Thomas it would be an unpleasant choice.

"Sir? Over here," a soft voice called out and Thomas struggled to find the source of the voice in the dim interior.

Then he spotted a small hand waving above the headrests and headed toward the hand.

"Hi!" a young Asian-American woman said.

"Hi; thank you," Thomas said.

"Welcome," she said and returned to reading a sheet of paper.

Thomas almost slapped his forehead. In his impromptu decision to run up to Jackson, he'd forgotten to pack his IPad. He checked his cell phone and saw that the battery was fairly low; too low to play any games.

Again, he almost slapped his forehead; the cord was on his desk at home.

Twenty minutes into the trip, his seatmate put the sheet of paper into her purse. Then she turned and smiled at him.

"My name is May Long," she quietly said.

"Oh, uh, hi, I'm Thomas Bordelon," Thomas said.

They chatted quietly over the droning of the bus as it travelled north-east. He found out that she was on her way home to Chicago; had a deathly fear of flying, had been to Houston General for her annual check-up.

"I had cancer," she explained and, after looking around to verify that no one was looking, gently peeled back a portion of her long black hair to show him that she was bald.

"Chemo and radiation and what not; I'll probably never grow hair ever again," she smiled. "But hey, don't have to ever shave my legs, right?"

She rested a comforting hand on his arm when he confessed that he was going to see his girlfriend; going to surprise her.

At Paulton, their last long stop before reaching Jackson, Mississippi, May looked at her dainty little watch.

"It's uh, I mean, it'll be what? Twelve thirty? One o'clock before we get to Jackson? Cab ride, you're probably looking at one, one thirty before you get to her aunt's place," May said. "I uh, you really think her aunt would appreciate you just popping up that early?"

Thomas's face fell.

"Listen, I got a reservation at the Cottage Inn; why don't you just crash in my room," May suggested. "Then in the morning you can go see your sweetie, all right?"

"Thanks!" Thomas said.

They continued to chat quietly during the rest of the journey.

"So, how old are you?" May asked a nearly slumbering Thomas.

"Huh? Oh, I'll be nineteen on the twenty fourth," he mumbled.

"Really?" she giggled. "I'll be twenty on the twenty fifth!"

They both laughed at that, then lapsed into silence as the bus droned and rumbled.

When they reached Jackson, May guided the sluggish Thomas over to a cab, then gave the cab driver the address for the motel.

The motel was cheap but clean. Thomas fell asleep in the lobby while May filled out the paperwork. He was lolled on the couch when May woke him.

"Come on; room two twenty one," she smiled.

"You go ahead, take a shower," May said as she placed her small suitcase, lap top and purse on the luggage rack.

The warm water did revive him slightly and he made sure to be as quick as possible.

Then he discovered, in his impetuous decision to make this journey, he'd not packed any pajamas. He put his tee shirt back on; it hung down to just above his knees. Shorts and underwear were wadded up and stuffed into a pocket on his gym bag.

When he came out, May was lolled back against a pile of pillows. She was dressed in just a pair of black panties and Thomas goggled at her tiny breasts and concave belly and sleek legs.

Her wig was off, revealing a perfectly smooth, round head.

She turned and smiled at him, then got to her feet.

"Better now?" she asked.

"Uh yeah, yeah," Thomas agreed as she scampered to the bathroom.

When she scampered past, Thomas saw that the black panties were a thong. Her two globes of golden flesh wiggled and waggled as she scampered.

Then he saw that the room had only a queen sized bed. There wasn't even a couch for him to sleep on.

So he took the other side of the bed and stretched out. Then he noticed the television was on. Obviously, May had found a pornographic station. Thomas watched as a cute Asian girl sucked and licked a large white cock, then laughed when the man shoved her mouth away.

"You fuck me now? You fuck me good?" the girl asked in an accented voice.

May Long had picked an Asian porn channel. By the time she had finished with her shower, Thomas had watched five Asian beauties suck, fuck, and be sodomized by large white cocks, large black cocks, and a large strap on dildo worn by a large breasted blonde woman.

"Bad habit I got into," May admitted, giggling as she reemerged, towel wrapped around her short body.

She sat on the bed and leaned against her own pillows.

"My older brother had a bunch of DVDs of just about everything and I'd sneak into his room and steal them and watch them," she admitted.

She leaned lightly against Thomas.

"You uh, you like this, huh?" she asked.

"I uh, yeah, I mean, it's all right," Thomas stammered.

"Uh huh, your cock's hard," she said, lightly brushing her small hand over the lump in his tee shirt.

She then kissed him softly.

"Let me, I can take care of that for you," she whispered.

"I uh, my girlfriend's..." Thomas argued.

"I won't tell her if you don't," she husked and kissed him again.

"It'll be our little secret," she whispered as she edged the hem of his tee shirt up.

"Oh, Thomas, oh that is a nice one!" she enthused as she looked at his seven inches of pale white flesh, with its crinkled carrot orange hair and heavy balls.

She kissed him again, working her small tongue into his mouth.

His hands went to her small breasts and he played with her nipples through the cheap hotel towel.

She quickly pulled the towel down, exposing her golden torso, but wrapped the towel around her waist, creating a skirt.

Then she kissed his chin, his neck, his chest, then knelt and took the head of his cock into her mouth.

Michelle performed oral sex, albeit grudgingly. Therefore, Michelle had no skills as a cock sucker.

May had skill; she obviously loved sucking cock.

"This, uh, this is the first time I've ever," she declared, pulling her small hot mouth off of his cock. "You need to let me know if I'm doing something wrong."

"You kidding? You, you're doing great," Thomas panted.

May smiled happily and again bent to suck on Thomas's cock.

Her small hands kneaded his heavy balls as her mouth bobbed up and down on the length of his cock.

"I'm, I'm about to..." Thomas warned and she pulled her mouth off until just the head of his cock rested in her mouth.

Her small hands stroked his cock and with a grunt he unloaded into her mouth.

The towel around her waist had loosened and fallen away. Thomas enjoyed the unobstructed view of her compact backside.

On the television, a small Asian woman was sucking one cock while a second cock pounded into her ass and a third one pounded her pussy.

May wiggled up and kissed Thomas's gasping mouth, even working her small tongue into his mouth.

If Thomas knew he was supposed to be disgusted to kiss a girl just moments after she'd sucked his cock, swallowed his sperm, he didn't show it.

He returned her kiss and again toyed with her small breasts.

Then his hands travelled down to play with her pussy.

And his hands came into direct contact with a small hard cock and a small pouch of skin.

"Mmph!" he protested as May continued to suck on his tongue.

"No, no, Baby Boy," May whispered.

She peered into his eyes.

"I'm a girl," she said. "Really, I'm a girl."

"But that's a, you got a dick," Thomas protested.

She sat back and Thomas looked at her hard cock. It was about five inches long, slender, with a bit of an upward curve.

"I was born Marcus Long, but even as a small boy, I knew I wasn't a boy," she explained.

"Could have fooled me," he spat, angry now.

"I did fool you," she pointed out.

"When they found out I had cancer, I went into the hospital. When I lost all my hair, they brought me a bunch of wigs to try on. The one I kept wanting to put on was this long blonde one. God! I felt so pretty wearing that wig!" she said, even smiling at the memory.

When my parents came to see me, I told them what I had known all along; I am a girl. My father said he will never accept it, but my mother said she had known almost from the moment she gave birth to me."

She shimmied slightly, making her hard cock wiggle.

"I see you are not disgusted by me," she softly said.

"Huh? What you mean?" Thomas barked, arms folded over his chest.

"You have another erection," she said, gently squeezing his cock.

She then leaned and kissed him again.

"Will you, can we make love?" she gently asked, almond eyes looking into his.

"I uh, I mean," Thomas stammered and she kissed him again.

She then wiggled out of the bed and scampered to her suitcase.

She returned to the bed with a small bottle in her hand.

Here, Sweetheart," she said, taking his hand and squirting some lubricant onto his fingers.

She then knelt on the bed facing away from him.

"Here Sweetheart, get my hole ready," she begged.

Thomas's cock jerked and spurted his excitement onto his belly. Michelle had a nice, athletic butt. But she adamantly refused him anal sex.

Thomas was clumsy in his fingering of May's hole. But if she noticed, she did not say anything.

"Oh, Baby, oh that's it," she was soon panting as Thomas fucked two fingers in and out of her anus.

Then she gripped her buttocks in her small hand and pulled her cheeks as far apart as she could.

"Come on, Baby, stick that big fat cock in me," she urged.

Thomas knelt behind her and jammed his cock into her.

"Aieegh!" she squealed in pain, not expecting such a rough intrusion.

"Sorry!" Thomas gasped.

"Just wait a minute," May groaned.

After a long moment, she began to gently rock her hips.

Thomas slowly pulled his hard cock out, then slowly worked it back in.

The feelings were incredible. Her ass was squeezing, milking him. He could feel every ripple, every shudder as he slowly fucked his fat cock into her tiny hole.

"Ugh! Oh shit, yes!" May cried out and loosed her semen onto the motel's comforter.

Her climax squeezed down, clamped down on Thomas's cock. A moment later, he jerked and bellowed as he loosed his semen into her bowels.

They held this position, her on her knees, ass in the air, him on his knees buried in her for a long moment. Then he fell backward, leaving her tight ass.

She used her towel to wipe his cock clean. then sponged the comforter.

"Thank you, oh thank you, that was everything I had dreamed it would be," she enthused as she kissed him.

Then she lay down next to him, holding onto his muscled arm.

He leaned and kissed her and she again opened her mouth for his tongue.

He could feel her cock grow hard; his own cock began to swell again

"You want me again?" she teased as she stroked his hard cock.

"Yeah," he agreed.

"Would you, could we make love, you know, like a woman?" she asked softly.

"What you mean?" Thomas asked.

May lay on her back then spread her legs. She then grabbed her ankles and waited.

Thomas grabbed the lubricant and squirted a little bit onto the head of his cock. He then kissed May, putting a good bit of his weight on her.

Then he pushed his cock into her hole again.

"Oh!" May grunted happily as Thomas entered her.

He put his hands around her slender waist and began a strong, steady in-out. She released her hold on her ankles and let her legs drape onto his broad shoulders.

Her small hands rubbed his handsome freckled face lovingly as he sawed his cock in and out of her hole.

He spurted a hot sticky stream into her and kissed her passionately as his semen jetted out of his cock.

After a long moment, he pulled away and lay next to her.

Then he noticed that her cock was still hard.

"You uh, you didn't?" he asked.

"No, no, but oh, it was so beautiful," she murmured.

"I uh, I mean, I ain't never done this before but..." Thomas said, gripping her slender cock in his large hand.

"Oh! But you don't have to!" she protested, gently trying to push his hand away from her cock.

But Thomas slowly stroked the hot flesh pole. Her hands fell away and she wiggled in excitement.

"Oh Baby, oh yes," she hissed as her small ass began to bounce off the flimsy mattress.

Then Thomas did something that surprised them both. He leaned over and took her cock into his mouth.

"Aieegh!" she screamed as she pumped a hot stream of her semen into his mouth.

It was salty and bitter and the texture, the consistency was very unpleasant. Thomas swallowed, fighting down his revulsion. She pumped more semen into his mouth and he swallowed again.

"Oh Thomas!" she sighed when her cock was no longer pumping her seed into his hot mouth.

Again, she used the cheap towel to clean his cock, then kissed him passionately.

"Good night," she whispered and turned off the bedside lamp.

"What time do you think you want to go see your Sweetie?" she asked Thomas.

"Huh?" he asked, waking slightly.

"I mean, it's nine thirty," May said as she leaned on the dresser, applying some cosmetics to her golden face.

She was nude, except for a short pixie cut wig. Her ass wiggled and waggled as she carefully brushed on the light powder.

May squealed and laughed as Thomas picked her up and tossed her gently onto the bed.

Her small cock was hard and twitching. Thomas also sported an erection.

He crawled into the bed and took her cock into his mouth. She strained and managed to get the head of his cock into her mouth. What May could not get into her mouth, she stroked with her small hands.

He was first to ejaculate, but she was quick to follow, spurting her semen into his sucking mouth.

Then she wiggled back around and kissed him.

"Thank you; that's a wonderful way to start the day," she whispered.

Then, they both dressed.

"Tom Brady might have all those rings," she softly said at the door of their room. "But you're my Tom Terrific."

With a final kiss, she gently pushed him out of the door.

As he got into a cab, Thomas did feel a slight twinge of conscience. He had cheated on Michelle, broken his promise to be faithful to her.

And it had been with another man. May Long might claim she was a girl, but she had a cock, and balls, and both worked just fine.

The cab ride was expensive, almost emptying his wallet. The neighborhood was a rundown neighborhood; many of the houses looked abandoned.

"You sure?" the Jamaican cab driver asked as they both looked at the house.

"Yeah," Thomas agreed.

He knocked on the door. Loud music thumped and boomed from the dark interior.

"Yeah?" A surly looking African-American male asked, scratching at his belly.

"I uh, Michelle here?" Thomas asked.

"Yeah, hold up," the man said and walked away.

Thomas heard 'Bitch' and 'Cracker' and 'Door' over the music.

"You sure he..." Michelle asked as she was pulling on a tee shirt over her naked breasts and skimpy panties.

Her eyes went wide and her face looked horrified when she saw Thomas standing on the crumbling porch.

"Tommy! What are you doing here?" she screamed.

"Surprise," Thomas said weakly, then turned and walked away.

He heard a minor commotion behind him, but did not bother to turn and look.

The cab driver had not made it out of the neighborhood and Thomas flagged him down.

"Wrong house?" the man asked.

"Yeah," Thomas agreed. "Take me to Greyhound, huh?"

Thomas had a two hour wait and bought some overpriced powdered doughnuts and a cup of bitter coffee. He then sat and waited.

They were calling for his buss when he saw May Long enter the terminal, small suitcase in hand, lap top computer and purse draped over a shoulder.

"Ma'am?" Thomas asked the bored woman at the ticket counter. "How much to change my ticket to Chicago?"

She gave him the price and he gave her his original ticket and his debit card.

May saw Thomas as he turned away from the ticket counter and smiled.

He smiled and walked to where she stood, waiting to approach the ticket counter.

"So? How did it go with your Sweetie?" she asked, a hint of sadness crossing her pretty face.

"I uh, I'm hoping it'll go great," Thomas smiled as he showed her the ticket he'd just bought.

Then a thought hit him.

"I mean, uh, unless you already got a Sweetie in Chicago, huh?" he asked.

She looked up into his worried face then smiled widely.

"Just my Tom Terrific," she admitted.

*/*/*

Thomas's parents were understandably upset; their baby boy suddenly runs off to Chicago to be with a woman they'd never met, never even heard of. But Thomas and May made the two and a half day bus trip from Chicago to Bender for Thanksgiving and his parents understood.

Michelle never did return to Bender, Louisiana. Last Thomas heard, she gave birth to a mixed race baby and her parents disowned her.

JimBob44
JimBob44
5,028 Followers
12