Overtime

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Many Feathers
Many Feathers
10,477 Followers

Weirdly, hearing Kris cry out into the stillness of the night, had me wondering for a moment if someone far down on the street below us had heard anything. There wasn't a full moon, and she certainly didn't sound like a howling dog either...but I had to grin as she literally exploded and sung out at the top of her lungs when she did. Darlene wasn't far behind her either, though she once again came far more quietly in her own unique little way. She didn't quite drown me this time either, maybe like me it took a while to produce that much juice again, but even then I got a nice little trickle of her sweet sauce as she came, and as Kris in turn then sucked out whatever I had of mine.

This time I really was exhausted, as were we all. We sat, had another shared wine together along with some cheese. After that, I was ready to pass out, not from intoxication, but from dire need of sleep and not looking at all forward to having to get dressed and go home.

It was then that Darlene reached into her little bag, produced an alarm clock, set that...and then patted the makeshift bag in the empty space next to her. Grinning from ear to ear, I quickly joined her placing myself in the middle as Kris then crawled in next to me on the other side. We lay there looking up at the stars together in silence. Just before I drifted off to sleep however, Darlene did speak once again.

"Tomorrow...we'll finish up with the N's through the Z's, which shouldn't take us nearly as long to finish up with," she stated. "Then maybe we'll come back up here again directly," she sighed contentedly. "Oh...just one more thing, just because you're spending the night at work, don't think for a single moment I'm paying the two of you over time."

Hell, after all this...I'd have gladly worked for free!

Many Feathers
Many Feathers
10,477 Followers