Owen Takes Control

Story Info
First gay experience with a dominant soccer buddy.
3.3k words
4.49
47k
87
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Decare
Decare
25 Followers

Until that day Owen took control I'd never had a gay experience. In fact I've always considered myself straight. I looked at guys sometimes, but I never fantasized about having sex with them. Besides, I had girlfriends most of the time and having sex with them was enough for me.

I've played soccer for most of my life, like most of my friends. I play right back mostly, as a defender. I am not very tall, quite short actually, but athletic too. Unlike most guys I know I have quite a big, round, bubbly ass. I think it's because of my compact build that my ass is bigger than average. Since we were teenagers my teammates have been commenting on my ass, mostly in the locker room, calling it a girly booty, telling me to shake it etc. Sometimes they would even slap it or casually touch it. At first I felt insecure and awkward about it and later I got used it, seeing it merely as a compliment than anything else.

As we got older - I'm 25 now - the locker room talk about my ass got less. It got old and the hormones got less. But not for Owen, the team captain. Owen is a real alpha male. Handsome, tall, muscular, hung, with a big set of low hanging balls. And a real show off too. Always bragging about the girls that he slept with and the threesomes he had and so on. Owen kept commenting on my ass, how big and juicy he thought it was and how it made him think of the girls he dated. It got a little awkward sometimes, but he didn't seem to be ashamed at all for talking about my ass so often.

"Fuck dude, how did you ever get such a big girly ass?" he said out loud for everyone to hear.

"Cut it out Owen," I replied as usual.

A few days later Owen texted me "Let's go the spa today?"

We've been to the spa before with the team, but never just the two of us. But since I had no plans that day and the weather was hot, a day at the spa seemed like a good idea.

So I texted him back "Sure, lets meet there at 2 PM?"

Owen replied "See you then."

Where I am from (Northern Europe), you have to be naked at public spas, because it's more hygienic.

Owen loved being at the spa. Roaming around naked, showing off his body and his big uncut cock, enjoying the looks that he got from other visitors and commenting on the many pretty women around.'

Because it was so sunny, we decided to spend most of the day outside by the pool.

Owen insisted that he'd apply sunscreen to my back. He jumped on my back while I was trying to read a book. I felt his cock and heavy balls on my lower back as he put his ass on mine.

"Let's not forget about your ass," Owen said after he finished rubbing my neck, shoulders and back.

He moved himself down towards my legs and I could briefly feel his cock and balls dragging over my ass. Owen applied a large amount of sunscreen to my cheeks and started massaging them, taking longer than necessary.

"Are you almost done with my ass?" I asked.

"Almost dude," Owen replied, "I just can't get enough of that girly ass of yours."

After all those years, I still didn't know how to respond to him commenting on my ass so sexually, so I ignored it again.

"Why do you have so little hair in between your bum?" Owen asked as he pulled my cheeks apart with both hands.

"Owen..." I said in a louder voice, feeling uncomfortable.

"Just answer the question, dude," Owen said.

"I don't know. I just got lucky I guess," I replied uncertainly.

"Yes, you did," Owen said smiling.

Then he also applied sunscreen to the back of my thighs, almost touching my balls.

"There you go," Owen said as he finished rubbing my legs. "Now rub my back with sunscreen," Owen said.

"Let me finish this chapter," I muttered in response, trying to buy some time as I didn't want Owen to see that the whole scene turned me on a little.

After spending some time in a few different saunas, we ordered some beers and Owen started talking about sex again.

"Did Laura ever play with your ass at all?" he asked.

Laura was my girlfriend during most of our time in high school. After she moved away to study elsewhere, we soon broke up.

"Yeah, a little," I said truthfully. "She really liked my ass."

"I can see why," Owen replied with a big smile on his face. "What would she do to your ass exactly?" he continued.

Since we had a few beers already and he really seemed into it, I decided to tell him the truth. "She used to rim me quite a lot, sticking a finger in it occasionally."

I never told that to anyone before. However, I smiled back at Owen, knowing he would like my answer.

"Holy fuck, you made her eat your ass?" he said with his eyes wide open.

"I didn't made her do anything," I said, "She liked it."

"That's so sweet dude. I wish I had a girlfriend like that," Owen replied.

I could see clearly now my confession turned him on as his cock had grown semi hard.

"Let's swim for a little more and then head to my place for some food?" Owen asked.

"Good idea," I replied, "I am getting hungry."

After we ate at Owen's place, we both crashed in his living room. It was a combination of heavy food and an active day in the sun. I think we both napped for about one to two hours. When I woke up, I was still laying on my side on his couch, but with my shorts and boxers down to my ankles. As I got up, I looked at Owen, who sat on the couch across with his hands down his pants.

"Wtf Owen, why are my pants down?" I asked angrily.

"I couldn't resist it," he said in relaxed tone, "Your ass looks best naked."

"Dude, that's not ok," I said as I tried to get dressed again.

"Leave it," Owen replied. "We're not done yet." At that moment he got up and took his pants down slowly. "You see this?" he asked while he stood opposite from me grabbing the huge bulge in his boxers. I didn't know what to say as I was confused and still sleepy.

"Sit on knees and stick your ass out towards me," Owen said.

"What? Why?" I muttered in response.

"I want to play with your ass some more," Owen said as he walked towards me with that huge bulge in his boxers.

"I don't know, Owen. What do you mean?" I replied.

"Just do it," he said in a serious tone.

I don't know why - maybe because he played with my ass before by the pool - but I turned around to sit on my knees on the couch with my ass facing his direction, placing my forearms on the armrest. I blushed as I felt unsure about this situation.

"That's right," Owen said. "Now stick your bum up and out," Owen instructed as he sat down next to me. I felt his hands caressing my ass and upper thighs. "So big and round," Owen said while he kept touching my ass in every way possible.

I felt one of his fingers going through my butt crack. I shivered as he touched my hole, slightly pushing against it. I grunted gently as that felt very sensitive and I was very aroused now.

"Yeah, you like that huh," he smirked.

Then Owen suddenly got up. As I looked over my shoulder, he took his boxers down. His cock flopped out, big and hard. I was about to turn around when Owen said "No, stay like that. You can have a close up of my cock when I am done with you ass." I blushed again.

He then placed one knee on the couch and one foot on the ground, placing his cock on top of my ass, right in the middle. He pressed his cock down in between my cheeks with one hand and started to slowly move his hips towards me and back. He was now wanking his cock with the use of my ass. I could feel his heavy balls almost touching my hole every time his hips came near to my ass.

"Now make a hollow back so I can have a better look," Owen said while slapping his cock against my ass. I blushed, but I did what he said. I felt vulnerable now as my hole was completely exposed.

"There you go," Owen said as he moved his head towards my ass. His face was close to my ass now and I could feel his heavy breath on me.

"Dude, I am gonna do it," he said. "I am gonna eat your ass. Just like Laura did."

I was unable to speak at this moment, overwhelmed by too many mixed feelings. When Owens tongue went into my ass, I grunted harder than I expected.

"Good boy," Owen said as he got really into it, licking my ass vigorously up and down now, using a lot of saliva. "You like that bro?" he said as I grunted non stop now.

Owen continued to play with my ass. Rimming it, slapping his cock against it, rubbing his cock in between my bum, wanking his cock with the use of my ass while occasionally slapping it. He rimmed my hole now, pressing my ass against his face by pulling me by my thighs.

"Dude, your ass is the best," Owen exclaimed excitedly.

I was so hard right now.

As he stood up Owen told me to turn around and sit on the couch. His cock was right before my face, pointing in my direction with his low hanging balls right under. So big and powerful.

"You're gonna suck it bro," he said with a big smile, "but first smell it." He put his hand at the back of my head and gently moved it in the direction of his balls. I felt his sweaty balls on my chin and mouth as he pushed his cock over my face. His cock was all over my nose and eyes now and he started to rub his cock over my face, pushing my head against his crotch. The smell of his cock and balls and the testosterone that they radiated turned me on so much that I kept grunting. "Good boy," he said as his balls moved up and down from my chin to my mouth.

"Now put my balls in your mouth," Owen said. At this point I was so horny I could only obey. I opened my mouth stuffing both his balls in my mouth, which wasn't easy because of the size of his balls.

Owen put some saliva onto his cock to make it fully wet, pressing his cock down at my face with his hand, slowly moving it up and down. He was now wanking his massive tool with the use of my head, slowly moving his cock up and down and left and right over my face. My face was completely wet now with saliva and pre-cum.

"Fuck, that feels good man," he said while I still had his balls in my mouth. "Now, let's see if you're just as good at sucking cock," he said as he took his balls out of my mouth.

I was so hot, right now. Horny, but also physically hot. My heart rate was super high.

"I need some water first," I said as I was super thirsty.

"Good idea," Owen replied, "get me some too."

As I stood up to walk to the kitchen, Owen pressed my body against his. I could feel his hard cock pressing against my ass. "Be quick," he whispered in my ear, "I want you back on your knees asap."

I felt embarrassed and super horny at the same time.

"Yeah sure," was the only thing I could say.

As we stood there in his living room, both a drinking a glass of water, my heart rate went down a little. What the fuck was happening? I was still super horny, but also confused. Why was Owen bossing me around, treating me like a sex object? This wasn't just playing with my ass anymore.

"Wait here," Owen said as I looked at his rock hard cock. "I'll be right back with lube and condoms."

I sat down and thought "Am I really gonna get fucked for the first tonight, by one of my soccer mates?" I wasn't sure this was a good idea. When Owen got back from his bedroom, his cock wasn't fully erect anymore, but still semi hard.

"Time to get back onto your knees now, little slut," he said.

The fact that he called me slut embarrassed me, but also turned me on.

"Now put it in your mouth," he said as he moved his cock towards my mouth. I decided to play along.

"But it's so big Owen. I don't know if I can take it," I said while I looked up to his muscular body, with his cock right before my face.

"No worries," he smiled. "I'll take it slow. Just suck on it. I know you want to."

I was embarrassed as I knew he was right. I took Owen's cock in my mouth and it instantly grew fully hard again.

I've had girlfriends suck my cock often enough, so I knew what to do. I sucked hard and placed a hand on his cock to wank him at the same time.

Owen took my hand away "No hands. Just your mouth," he said as he started to slowly move his cock in and out of my mouth, fucking it like a pussy. As he went deeper, he soon reached my gag reflex, holding it there until I couldn't take it anymore, before pulling back. He slapped his cock against my face and pressed it over my face. "You're a good cocksucker bro."

"Now open your mouth and take my cock down your throat," Owen said in a more aggressive tone. He was now fucking my face faster, deeper and more rough than before.

Owen bent over, reaching for my ass while his cock was deep inside in my mouth. I felt his middle finger between my cheeks, looking for my hole. Once he found my hole, he pressed against it. Then he pressed his middle finger inside my hole. I grunted again.

"Dude, you are so tight," Owen exclaimed. He was now fingering my ass.

"Let's see if you can fit my cock in there too," he said while he took his cock out of my mouth.

"Do you want that?" Owen asked while I still sat there on my knees with his cock right before my face.

"What do you mean?" I replied.

"You know what I mean," he said while he slapped his cock at my face again a few times.

"Do you want me to shove my big tool right up your back door?"

I was taken by surprise by the question and didn't know what to say.

"I am not sure Owen," I said after a short silence. I really had second thoughts now. "My hole is super tight, you said it yourself. I never had anything in there as big as your cock. I don't think it will fit."

"Wrong answer," Owen replied. "I'll ask again," he continued, "do you want to get fucked by my big cock?"

He grabbed his cock and stepped towards me. "Turn your head slightly," he said. He then placed his cock at the side of my face. I could see his cock resting on my face from the corners of my eyes. His heavy balls rested at the side of my chin. It made me feel helpless and horny.

"So?" he asked.

I realized then I didn't have a choice.

"Yes," I said.

"Yes, what?" Owen asked.

"Yes, I want you to fuck me," I said.

"With?" he asked.

"With your big cock," I said, staring right at it.

"That's right,'' Owen said. "Now say it again. Like you mean it. And look at me."

"Yes, Owen," I said as I looked him in the eye while he grinned, "I want you to fuck my ass with your big cock." As I finished the sentence I Iooked down in shame.

"Now we're talking," Owen said cheerfully. "Don't worry bro. I'll take it slow. You're gonna love it."

"Sit on the couch on your knees with your ass in my direction," Owen instructed while putting on a condom. Owen spread my ass cheeks again, licking my hole, putting a finger in it and a second one. Fingering me. "I can't believe, after all those years of looking at it, I am about to fuck that big, juicy ass of yours," he said. I felt his cock now pressing against my hole as he applied lube on my ass and his cock.

"Take it slow," I reminded him.

"No worries mate, I know what I am doing," he replied. I felt his cock slowly penetrating my hole. I moaned as it was painful. "There you go," Owen said as his cock was fully in me now. "How does that feel?"

"Painful," I moaned.

"Hang in there bro. It will get better," he said while he was slowly starting to fuck me.

It was true. The pain slowly got less as my ass was starting to get used to Owen fucking me. A couple of minutes later I was starting to get into it. Then Owen told me to lay down on my back with my legs up. He put my legs onto his shoulders. His face was close to mine now as he started fucking me again. Every time his cock was going in me now it massaged my prostate. That was the best feeling.

"You love this shit, don't you," Owen asked panting. I nodded and moaned even more. My cock was rock hard again and I decided to wank while his muscular body was moving on top of me.

"I am very close," Owen said out of breath. "Sit up. I want to come over your face," he said as he pulled his cock out of my ass. "Lick my balls," Owen instructed as he was wanking himself an inch away from my face. He was getting ready to blow his load over my face. The smell of his big sweaty balls dangling against my tongue made me crazy.

"Open your mouth," Owen said as he pulled back my head. I did what he said and even put my tongue out. I could see his balls and cock cramping, getting ready to cum. "Fuuuuuuck," Owen exclaimed as thick jets of sperm landed on my face and in my mouth. Owen was breathing and moaning so heavily that I came too, panting and groaning.

"Dude, look at your face, it's completely covered in my jizz," Owen said moments later. "I never thought you would be a such cumslut," he said jokingly as he walked towards his bedroom. He came back with a towel and gave it to me to. "To clean your face, dumbass," he said. "I am gonna take a shower now. We talk later ok?"

I said nothing. I was still catching my breath, trying to get my head around what just happened. I cleaned up and left for home feeling tired and satisfied but also confused and worried. I hoped Owen would be discrete about what happened tonight.

Decare
Decare
25 Followers