Owing Rent

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Suddenly, my face is lifted from Mike's crotch. He stands, yanking my body off the couch. My head is pressed into the couch seat, bent over with my knees spread on the wooden floor. I try to move but a firm hand on the back of my head keeps me in place.

The cushion is wet and I realize I am positioned over the spot Mike has been sitting for this entire ordeal. The fabric clings to my face. I feel him press in behind me, forcing himself between my legs. Something presses against my crack and I know it is Mike's cock. It slides down until the tip rests against my hole.

Without warning he slams in, thrusting his entire length into me. I scream, pain shooting through my insides, but the sound is absorbed by the couch cushion. Mike doesn't care about my pain, rhythmically thrusting in fast, smooth strokes, his hips bouncing against my asscheeks.

The initial shock wearing off, I gasp and flinch with each thrust, jolts of pain sparking like electricity. The hand leaves the back of my head as Mike grips my hips, pulling my ass back to meet his thrusts.

"Goddamnit you are one tight faggot," Mike moans his pace increasing.

Holding back a wail, I sob into the couch, the fabric scraping against my face with each jolt of my body. Mike is unrelenting and after a while, I feel numb to it, the pain fading, replaced with an odd nothingness.

A different sensation soon replaces it, a weird one, each thrust sends an odd spasm through me. It feels almost good. To my utmost dismay, I also feel myself hardening. My cheeks burn with shame. What is happening to my body? I am straight and have never felt even the slightest attraction to guys, but here I am getting an erection whilst my landlord fucks me.

"Looks like I was right faggot. You love this." Mike laughs, punctuating his comment with a hard slap to my rump.

His pace quickens once more, kicking up the intensity of the new sensation. I can hear Mike groaning in pleasure, he won't last much longer. My own cock presses to the side of the couch, each thrust rubbing it against the fabric.

Finally, Mike sighs loudly, his hands squeezing my buttocks, fingers digging hard against the skin. Slamming in one last time, his cock spasms, pumping his load deep within me. I can feel it twitching and pulsing, making me feel a little queasy.

He takes a moment, penis still lodged within my ass, before rising to his feet. My head is yanked from the couch and pushed against Mike's crotch. It smells disgusting now.

"Clean it," Mike commands.

Hesitating a moment, I know it is pointless to object and get to work, taking the slimy member into my mouth. It is softening, but still large as I work my tongue, making sure he is happy with me. After a minute or so Mike pushes me off and I fall to the floor, exhausted.

I lay there unmoving as Mike pulls his pants back on. The boots are next as he bends to tie them. Straightening up, he surveys the room, before making his way to the door. Unlatching it, he stops momentarily.

"I will see you in a month. You better have rent this time." Mike states, almost as if this whole ordeal hadn't happened. "Oh, and clean up that couch, it's a mess."

With that he was gone, the door slamming in his wake. I lie for several minutes, just trying to get my strength back. After a while I force myself up, rising to shaky feet. The tape is an issue, Mike didn't release me. It takes some awkward struggling with a kitchen knife to cut it from my arms.

Sitting in my empty apartment, I contemplate what just happened. Everything hurts. My throat is sore, my asshole aches, and I can feel a puffy bruise forming under my eye. My landlord just raped me. And I was helpless to stop him.

I have to move out. But where? Nowhere else will take me. I can barely afford this place even after I start my new job. Thinking about this now is pointless. I need to keep my head down, pay rent, then take the first opportunity to get out of here. It is the only way.

Glancing over at the couch, I grab some cleaning supplies and scrub at the wet patch. I don't want to give Mike any more reasons to do this again. From now on I will be the perfect tenant. It is all I can do to prevent this from happening again.

12