Owned!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SpankerSam
SpankerSam
2,231 Followers

Samantha looked directly at Martha as she unsnapped her bra. She reached up and massaged her tits. "Yes Martha, I want to become part of the family. They would be like the family I don't have." Martha smiled at her. "You understand all the consequences of your decision?" Samantha was slowly pushing her skirt and panties down as she looked at Martha and nodded her head. "Take your skirt off and put on a bathrobe. You know where my bedroom is, meet me there. Martha walked out and nearly ran to her room. By the time there was a knock on the door, she was naked and lying in bed waiting for her. Samantha walked to the bed and Martha flipped back the covers. Sam looked down at Martha's body. It was hard to believe she was as old as she was with a body as young as it looked. Martha looked up at Samantha as Sam opened her robe. Seeing the young girl's body caused Martha's pussy to leak its wetness. "Joan told me that your pussy gets very wet when she sucks it. She also said she taught you to suck her pussy and you do it like no one else. I intend to find out."

Martha drew the girl into bed. She held her and they kissed long and hard. Martha let her hands roam all over Sam's body. Sam did the same to Martha. Martha guided Sam's head to her tits and Sam sucked them eagerly. Throwing the covers back, Martha bent her knees. "Show me how well you eat pussy child." Sam bent her head but instead of just licking Martha's cunt, teased around the lips. She continued to do this until Martha became so excited and frustrated, she grabbed Samantha by the hair and pulling hard until the girl cried out, did as she was told. Martha was not ready for the ferocity with which Sam ate her. Sam licked, sucked, bit and nibbled until Martha came like she hadn't in a long time. Martha held the girl between her legs until she stopped cumming. Then she pulled her up till their lips met. Sam's face was covered with the fluid of Martha's oozing cunt. Martha licked it all off as she showered the girl with kisses. Then to her surprise, Samantha turned her over onto her stomach. Samantha pulled Martha up onto her knees and bending her head began to lick and stab at Martha's asshole with her tongue.

Martha was not used to having her asshole attacked with such passion. Samantha was like a sex-starved woman. Her tongue pushed past the tight muscle and she tongue fucked the older woman over and over. Samantha reached between Martha's thighs and her fingers pushed up into Martha's cunt. Martha had her own hands behind her. She was pulling her cheeks open to give Samantha as much access as she could. This time, Martha's climax was accompanied with her scream of release. Martha lay there, every nerve in her body twitching. Samantha, seeing that Martha had cum hard as she did, lay next to her. Martha turned toward the young girl. This time the kiss was soft and tender. Then Martha began to kiss her way down Samantha's body. When she got to Sam's cunt, she licked it slow. Samantha felt like a flower that was blossoming. She felt her pussy lips open like the petals of a flower. Samantha pushed her hands down to her pussy and pulled the lips open even wider. Martha smiled as she got up off the bed. Sam followed her with her eyes as Martha went to her night table and withdrew her toy.

Samantha watched as Martha slowly strapped it in place. When Martha looked back down at the girl, she had been transformed into a woman with a dick. She crawled up on the bed between Sam's thighs. Samantha grasped the fake dick and guided it to her throbbing pussy. Just like men have fucked her, she felt Martha pushed in. Then Martha began the slow in and out movement. Samantha was surprised that Martha could mimic the actions of a man so well. Samantha bent her legs and grasped Martha by the hips. She was pulling the older woman deeper into her. Martha looked down into the young girl's face. "You may belong to Harvey by signing his contract, but you will always belong to me too." Samantha wrapped her legs around Martha's back and humped up into her. She matched the older woman stroke for stroke. Each time Martha pushed her dick in, Samantha pushed her hips up to meet the thrust. Having only been fucked by men, Samantha was surprised at how long Martha was able to fuck her. Before too long, Sam was begging the woman to stop. Martha smiled and pulled out. But to Sam's surprise, the woman turned her over and pulled her up by the hips. This time Martha grabbed her by the hips and held her as she pushed the fake dick back into Sam's cunt. She fucked her without mercy this time and Sam cried and screamed as Martha pounded her. Sam came harder than she knew she could. This time the two worn out women fell asleep in each other's arms.

The next morning, Samantha was seated in Harvey's study talking to him and signing different papers. Martha came in followed by Joan and Jessica. Harvey had his face bent down as he filled out various papers. "Samantha stand up and take your clothes off please." Samantha expected this to happen so she just stood up and began to undress. When she stood up Harvey nodded to Jessica and Joan. They approached the girl and began to fondle her. Samantha couldn't help but get turned on and she was soon swaying and moaning as the two girls continued to play with her. Harvey smiled as he watched the three girls. "Jessica I think that Samantha would just love to suck your pussy." Jessica pulled her skirt up revealing her naked cunt. She sat up on the desk and Samantha knelt down on the carpet. The sounds of Jessica's moans filled the room. Harvey stood up and came around the desk. He tapped Sam on the shoulder and she stopped eating Jessica and stood up. Harvey unzipped his pants. Samantha saw the biggest dick she had ever seen. For an old man, Harvey had a dick that looked like a log. He was about 9 inches long and fat. He put his hand on Samantha's head and she bent her head to take him in her mouth. She licked and sucked until she had a good portion in her mouth. Then she felt Harvey as he began to buck his hips. She tried to swallow all the hot cum he pumped into her mouth but it was too much. Some of it dribbled out her mouth.

To her surprise, Jessica and Joan were kneeling next to her and they were licking it from her lips as it came out. Harvey held her until he stopped cumming. Then he made her stand and he took her in his arms. She was surprised that he was still hard. Knowing that this was a test to see her willingness, Samantha was not surprised as Harvey bent her over the desk. His dick forcing it's way up her cunt made her grunt as he pushed it in. she had never before been fucked while others watched. But she found she enjoyed letting him fuck her as the three women watched.

Time has gone by and Samantha has found herself so relaxed and at home that she rarely leaves the mansion. She has enjoyed the pleasures of Harvey, Dario a few of the other men and many of the women. Martha made Samantha her personal secretary. And to her credit, Samantha proved herself worthy of the task. Although she loves when Harvey gives her his special attention, Martha takes up most of her nights. They even have adjoining rooms so that Samantha is readily available whenever Martha wants her.

Harvey found that her ability to sign and to read lips has proven invaluable many times over. Like today, she was to sit in while Harvey met with a judge and a few other men. She was to lip read what the men said between themselves. She already knew that dressed the way she was with her skirt so short and revealing would distract them and allow Harvey to gain the upper hand. But right now, she wished he'd use his hand further up her thighs.

SpankerSam
SpankerSam
2,231 Followers