Owned by a Ghetto Bitch Pt. 04

Story Info
A sista moves in with a white male, laying down the law!
1.3k words
4.34
38.7k
12

Part 4 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 08/15/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A couple of weeks after Sholanda and I declared our love to each other, she surprised me even more. One afternoon when I came home from work she was already at my apartment. I had given her the key a few weeks earlier but this was the first time that she used it.

It was now about two and a half months since we had met at the bar and we still lived separate lives. Except for that first night at the bar, when she was with a group of friends, who were just as fat and gangsta as her, I had never seen or met any of Sholanda's acquaintances nor she mine. I was still mortified of being seen with her in public. So far it had been easy. She seemed content to just come over to my apartment every other night for our trysts. Sometimes she stayed the night and would still be snoring loudly in the morning when I left for work. Usually she left around midnight after having four or five orgasms and a bunch of my scotch.

What she told me now would change all of this. I was in shock and my heart sunk into my balls when she told me that she was pregnant!

"But you told me you had a birth control implant!" I exclaimed.

"Yes, I do." She replied. "But I got it over three years ago and it time run out." She continued, " It not a bad thing. We love each other and I expect you to do the right thing and marry me!"

I was mortified! Not only was her grammar, or lack of it was bad enough. How could I take Sholanda to company functions? How would my good friends react to her? I am sure they would have fits of laughter over my situation! How could I ever expect their wives and girlfriends to get along with her? How could I ever introduce her to my family?

At that moment I realized how little I actually new about Sholanda. I knew that she was a cashier at a Family Dollar store but I did not know anything about her family or even where she lived. She arrived at my place, and left by city bus, and I did not know much more about her.

I was was badly pussy whipped though. In the past two and a half months I had become addicted to her pussy, asshole, humongous smothering ass cheeks, thighs and all the humiliation that she dished out to me. I had also become addicted to the complete security that I felt when she enveloped me in her huge arms mashing my face into her pendulous tits!

"Of course." I told her. I also came in my pants at that moment, just from the intensity of the situation that I was in.

With that Sholanda burst out laughing and yelling in happiness and gave me a great big bear hug that would have crushed my ribs if she did not have so much fat to melt into! "I'll move into your place tomorrow!" she yelled. "You will keep this apartment so neat and clean." "I am gonna love it here!"

Sholanda jumped up and down in joy, laughing and screaming, for another minute or two before grabbing me again and making out with me furiously. Man I loved her lips! They were so big, fat and soft that she would never need botox. We made out passionately for a few minutes until she grabbed my crotch and felt the stickiness of my cum.

"Take that underwear off and suck that cum out of them!" She ordered.

I quickly obeyed and gladly sucked all of my spooge out of the front of my underwear. By the time I had completed the task I was rock hard. Sholanda noticed this and just mauled me. Pushing me onto my back on the floor, she just jumped on me and started grinding her gash onto my cock.

My cock is average size but her cunt is huge, so I never really felt that she got much out of penetration. What drove her nuts though was when I ground my pelvic bone into her clit when fully inserted. This I did with mastery and Sholanda had three shattering orgasms before I came again.

As had become her way, in the last month she got off my cock and plopped her fat cunt over my mouth making me suck out both her wetness and my slimy ejaculate.

Man I loved it! This was so much more animalistic, passionate, raw and kinkier than anything I had previously experienced with any of my previous prudish WASPy girlfriends and ex-fiance. At least I knew that I was going to have a great sex life! Just how great, I was still to find out.

I sucked all of the juices out of Sholanda's cunt enjoying their raw taste and swallowed them down. Once done, I changed my focus to her clit, swabbing it and digging my tongue into her hood fold. After she came again, I licked all of the wetness away and she dismounted my face.

Sholanda extended her hand to me and helped me up off the floor. "Lets sit down at the table." She said. "We have some rules to go over now that you are officially my man."

Sholanda now told me that I must abide by the following rules:

First, I was to provide for all of her and our coming baby's financial needs.

Second, she was going to get me a CB-3000 cock cage that would be locked in place whenever she was not around. This included my job. Sholanda told me that she would not have me cheating on her, which included reducing my sexual need for her by masturbating, when she was not around.

Third, I was to keep the apartment clean and cook all of the meals. I had to do this myself and I could not hire someone to do it for me.

"My man is going to take care of me and my baby!" Sholanda smugly exclaimed.

Fourth, Since I was going to be doing all of the domestic chores myself before and after work I would be required to wear a maid's uniform in the apartment at all waking times, unless I was showering or had permission to be out of them.

Fifth, Since I liked eating cum so much and accepted being called, fagot, sissy and doll I would now only be allowed to wear panties. All my masculine underwear would be thrown out except for a couple of pairs, in case I needed to go to the doctor or something.

Six, I was never allowed to deny Sholanda sexual gratification. When at home, I had to supply her sexual needs whenever she demanded them.

Seven, since she as going to be pregnant, and might not be able to reciprocate with rule six, she had the right to choose other people to provide me with sexual gratification. Also, since she needed to cum so much more than me, she could also use these people for her gratification.

I thought to myself that she must have planned this all along! Letting her birth control implant expire, and then lying to me about it. Having all of these rules all planned out. Deciding to move in at a moments notice, and making me support her and the baby. It was all just to convenient on her part and I felt like I was getting taken advantage of. The humiliation of it all burned deep inside my guts and I got hard again! I didn't care how unfair it was to me. I was pussy whipped, big time, and as long as I had access to her gash, ass, and was held tightly and cuddled by her every once in a while, I didn't care by what rules I had to abide!