Owning Avery Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Nnnn," Avery moaned as Carter's finger entered her and curved against her walls. At least she was used to it now. And unlike this morning, it didn't scare her. It actually felt amazing, though still a shock to her system. "Oh, God, Carter!" she wailed.

No, Carter took it all back. Her moans were amazing, but it was when she cried out his name . . . that was what he wanted to hear for the rest of his life. Just like this morning when she'd yelled it in the midst of her orgasm. Christ, he really was falling in love with her. "Fuck," he hissed, admonishing himself for his thoughts as he shook his head, rolling his eyes. "Alright, Avery," he said, then pulled her panties down to her knees.

Placing his hand on her lower back, he pressed so it would arch down instead of curved up as it had been while he guided himself against her. He took a second to look her over, his gaze lingering at his erect cock against her pussy, her bare ass. Satisfied, he held her hips and began a slow entry.

Again, Avery was surprised. Of course it hurt; it had hurt initially with Mason when he'd let her take control of entry, but he'd allowed her to get used to it on her terms. This had drastically changed her mindset over the pain of sex, however. Mason had taught her that if she relaxed, pushed through the pain, it didn't have to hurt in the way it always had. And while she couldn't control her cries of the initial pain, she wasn't fighting back in the way she had before. Instead, she stayed focused on relaxing to allow it.

Carter was surprised to make it to the hilt without too much resistance. She was tight as ever, but she wasn't struggling. Her noises certainly were the cries of pain, but he was so impressed with the progress, such a stark difference from this morning. "Oh, good girl," he cooed, rubbing a hand over her bare ass while staring at the incredible sight of his thighs against hers; how she really had taken all of him, and bent over at that, which filled her entirely. "How does that feel, Ave?"

"I'm so full," Avery moaned, felt Carter's hand squeeze her ass roughly and moaned. "You're too big for me," she added, because frankly, he was. She was stretched to the limit. But still, without consciously knowing she was doing it, she pressed against him, sighing with a loud 'ahhh', then bit her lip.

Pulling half way out, he began to pump, eyes fixated on the sight of it. Mason had made a good point earlier, one he'd wanted to ignore. Avery needed more warm-up to know that it could feel good before he picked up the tempo. He'd done as much this morning, though only because he knew she was so inexperienced.

Mason, who had been sitting on the edge of the bed watching, crawled over until he was in front of Avery. He began to stroke himself and she looked up at him through her long lashes, moaning from Carter's motions. Scooting forward, she opened her mouth and took him in, as he'd hoped—known—she would.

It was difficult as Carter pumped at her to keep her mouth wide open; she certainly didn't want to bite down, though at moments it took some real concentration. Luckily, after a few minutes, Mason held her head up with a handful of her hair, which made it impossible to close her mouth in the moments she felt she might, and he took over with small pumps so she didn't have to focus on it, instead feeling Carter's steady thrusts inside of her.

"Avery, oh . . . I'm going to come," Mason said, suddenly in a panic, not knowing if he should come in her mouth or not while she had Carter taking her. As if answering his prayers, she tilted her head up higher and her lips wrapped around him as her cheeks hollowed. In that instant, he released with a groan.

Seeing what had happened, Carter buried himself to the hilt to allow Avery whatever she needed to do without the pressure. He narrowed his eyes at Mason. "Get her the fucking cup," he ordered, knowing she'd be hard pressed to swallow like this. Seriously, Mason had no idea. She deserved more.

Mason launched at the emptied glass of water on the bedstand and held it out to her, and she instantly spit, then wiped her mouth. "I'm sorry," she said, clearly disappointed by herself.

"Don't be," Mason said. "I'll just ah . . . I'll go dump this." He slid over and off the bed and walked into the bathroom.

Leaning down over Avery, still embedded, Carter gently tugged at her hair. "Remember when I said I'd fuck you?" he asked into her ear.

"Yes," Avery breathed, attempting a nod.

"That you'd know it," he repeated.

"Uh huh."

Carter grinned. "Let me know when you think I am," he said, then rose back up. He quickly removed his shirt, then took a moment to make some long, languid pumps, stroking her hips and the sides of the corset. But he picked up the pace, getting faster and stronger with his thrusts.

After another minute, he grabbed the two bows in the middle of the corset and gave them a sharp pull against a thrust that had her crying out much louder than she had as of yet. He didn't want to cut off her circulation, so he resisted using them as reins, though he very much wanted to.

He then began to fuck her.

Really fuck her. Gripping her hips with his thumbs digging into her flesh so hard they were surrounded by white skin, he thrust with complete abandon while pulling her against him to meet him. The slapping of her ass against his thighs was loud, but covered by her cries and wails. Bringing a hand up to her hair, he pulled her head back. "What am I doing, Avery?" he demanded loudly.

"You're fucking me!" Avery screamed, feeling some of the greatest pain she'd ever felt in her life. And still, somehow, there was pleasure to be had. She felt used and abused and helpless. Owned by him. He owned her body and was taking what he wanted, and she wanted to give it to him completely. "Oh, fuck! You're fucking me! Fuck, Carter!"

"Say my name again," Carter said, his thrusts as powerful as he could make them.

"Caaarterrrr!" Avery yelled. She felt as though she might collapse. Pass out. It didn't matter. Carter was fucking her and she loved it. She couldn't believe how much she loved being his, completely taken by him.

He fucked her to his own exhaustion until he couldn't hold back any longer, sweat covering him. With one last deep thrust, he came violently with a loud groan, then pumped two more times with each spurt that unloaded in her depths. Time froze as he held her against him as tightly as he could, then he was done. It actually ached a bit to leave her, and his knees collapsed the second he was out, followed by Avery falling to her side on the bed.

Mason had walked in half way through. He'd heard every word, he'd seen how savage Carter had been, and he could do nothing but watch, frozen. Carter had been right. She liked it rough. He'd never been rough like that, and he was stunned. He had no idea how he could live up to it; didn't think it was in him.

But another thought struck him. If he wasn't mistaken, Avery had loved what they'd done this afternoon. He could be the contrast. It would be up to her what she liked more, but he could make her feel good in a very different way. And looking at how she was balled up on the bed, red in the face and struggling to catch her breath, he wondered just how much she'd actually liked it, despite what she'd yelled in the midst of it all. Maybe she had really liked it, but he knew without a doubt she couldn't keep it up. She looked exhausted.

Avery rolled onto her back. It wasn't much better. "I need . . . the laces . . ." she breathed.

Mason rushed over and spun her back around. He untied the bows and loosened them. Heard her deeply inhale. She rolled back over on her own and ripped open the eyehooks of the corset, spread it wide open, and he now sat beside her bare chest. Placing his hand between her breasts, he gently stroked her skin soothingly.

Leaning down, Carter pushed at her thigh and kissed her hip. "That was unbelievable," he said, then scooted up the bed. "How are you, Ave?" he asked.

Swallowing heavily, Avery nodded. "Good," she replied, taking stock of everything. All things considered, she was actually really good. Not satisfied, in the sense that she hadn't orgasmed, but now that she could breathe, she was better than she had been a few seconds ago. Smiling weakly, she said, "Really good." The pain was actually pristine. Singular. She was sweating and didn't know when she'd be able to move again. Still. "Oh, Carter," she sighed. "So that is fucking."

Carter laughed, running his hand over her stomach. "That is fucking," he agreed. He glanced up at Mason, in this weird calm where he didn't even mind that he was at her side as well, his hand on her chest. Avery would need some gentle caresses like on the couch after that; the assurance that she was loved and wanted. That they could nurture, as well. And while Mason wasn't exactly giving him the nicest of looks, he didn't really mind that either. "I'm sorry you didn't come," he said, turning his attention back to Avery.

"I can take care of that," Mason offered, gazing at her in adoration.

"I need a few," Avery said, though she was still aroused. She had been close, but the pain had blocked it.

"I'm just going to go get a pitcher of ice water," Carter said, deciding it only fair to leave them for a few minutes. That and it was desperately needed; no more of these runs to the faucet in the bathroom.

When Carter had left, Mason propped his head up in his hand. "You can tell me if that wasn't okay, you know?" he said sympathetically. "Now that he's gone. It doesn't have to be that way."

"It was okay," Avery responded, then placed her hand on his cheek. "I'm not afraid to say if something isn't. Trust me on that."

Swallowing heavily, Mason didn't totally want to ask. But he felt like he needed to know. "Do you prefer that?"

Pursing her lips, Avery gave him the respect of considering. Her thoughts were scattered. She was still so shocked that she had liked it that thinking that part over would take a lot of time and scrutiny. "I'm finding I like sex," she finally said, upturning the last word in tone. "I didn't think I did, honestly. I slept with one guy a few times, and I . . . I guess I thought I was broken. Now I'm realizing it was just bad." They shared a laugh. "But Mason . . . I loved what we did this afternoon. I thought I was going to cry, I loved it so much. So I guess no, I don't prefer that. But maybe they're equal?"

Mason smiled down at her, ran his hand over her breasts. Her nipples were erect and she sighed as he skimmed over them, glanced up to see a gentle smile on her face. "I love touching you," he said, more to himself. He placed his forefinger on her nipple and made tiny circles. "I don't want to have to stop."

"You don't have to," Avery sighed, her head lolling over until her cheek was on the comforter, allowing her to just feel his gentle caresses.

Shaking his head infinitesimally, Mason exhaled deeply. "That's not what I mean," he said with longing.

Avery chose not to respond. She didn't want to think ahead. Right now they existed only in this house, a bubble, but time was not infinite. While largely enjoyable, part of Avery felt trapped inside a situation she hadn't chosen, and while in it, there just wasn't enough time to think about how she actually felt about it. Outside of her showers, she hadn't been left alone, and in those brief spans of time her only consideration had been what lay in her immediate future. Tomorrow was too far away with so much overstimulation. And when their parents returned, she had no guess as to how she'd feel; with what mindset she'd look back upon these few days with.

She was sure of the now, and the way Mason was touching her felt like heaven. And because she wanted to remain ignorant in regards to what would happen tomorrow, she covered Mason's hand upon her breast. "Don't stop," she said, then slowly pulled his hand down her stomach, curved it between her legs. Applying pressure to his middle finger, she sent it inside of her with her own and moaned. "Auhnnn, just help me come," she pleaded.

Mason put his finger to work, watching how her body writhed against his motions, the light sheen of sweat drying on her skin. "I want to be inside you," he said.

"You are," Avery whined, hooking her hand around the back of his neck and pulling at him as her back arched.

"Also not what I mean," Mason said gruffly, lowering his head to kiss her as he shifted until he was between her legs. Without preamble, he removed his finger and slid himself inside, raising her with one hand on the small of her back to create that amazing arch. Avery's head had dropped back as she moaned, and he nipped at her chin. Placing his elbow above her shoulder, his hand upon her head, he steadily pumped in and out of her with long strokes.

While Avery had thought she'd be too worn out for more sex, to her surprise this was more than welcome. So much that she found herself pumping her hips back against him, wrapping her arms around him and sliding her hands beneath his shirt to feel the contours of his back. "Ohhhh, Mason," she moaned, nails digging into his skin. "This feels so good!"

"You feel so good," Mason countered. She was so wet and tight and her body was so small beneath his, making him feel larger than he actually was; Mason tall and thin with lean muscles. "God, I could live inside of you."

Carter walked in, finding Mason with Avery, nothing he hadn't expected nor necessarily didn't want. He loved the idea of keeping her filled through the night, and while he certainly preferred it to be him, he'd need the breaks to recharge. Setting the pitcher of water on the dresser, he poured a glass for himself, watching Mason hook his arm beneath Avery's leg and raising it until her knee was curved over his shoulder. Her moan intensified, as did Mason's speed.

With how he thrust now, Avery felt her arousal rise to the point of no return, once again on the receiving end of being fucked, albeit not as hard as Carter. "Oh, god, oh fuck, oh fuck, oh my god," Avery cried as the shudders began to relentlessly wrack her body, that now familiar explosion from deep inside where Mason was sending her body into ecstasy.

As Avery orgasmed, her hips began to buck as her muscles squeezed Mason's shaft. Which, in turn, brought him closer to his own. It was another minute of thrusts, all with one hundred percent focus on arriving at his own climax. She was so slick and easy to slide in and out of now, but the aftershock she had, reaching a second orgasm, sent him over the edge and emptied with a groan, every individual muscle on his body flexed from the force of it.

Still he thrust until he no longer could, softening inside of her. Sliding from her and releasing her leg, he began to shower her body with kisses; her neck and chest and breasts, finally taking her lips and kissing her passionately.

When Mason finally rolled off of Avery, she stretched out, testing her muscles and noticed Carter leaning against the dresser. "You're back," she said warmly, then awkwardly sat up as she saw him walk over to the bed with a glass of water. Taking it from him, she pulled her knees to her chest, suddenly aware of her nudity. Mason was still in his tee and Carter had put on his boxer-briefs when he'd left the room. She was the only one fully naked, and she felt her cheeks warm. "Thank you for this," she said to him, leaning over with her chin up for a kiss.

"You're welcome," Carter responded, then gently kissed her lips. She looked messy and fragile, and he used his thumb to remove a smudge of mascara from the corner of her eye. "I like this look on you."

"What, the naked look?" Avery asked with a self-conscious laugh.

Carter took her chin with his thumb and forefinger. "No, the well-used look," he replied with a smirk. "Need a break?"

Pursing her lips in disbelief, Avery gazed down at the glass of water. "I didn't know breaks were allowed."

"Breaks are allowed," Mason chimed in, rolling his eyes.

"They're not," Carter disagreed, taking her glass of water from her and setting it down on the bedside table. "But I'm offering one, nonetheless."

"Then yes," Avery said. "I'm just going to go to the bathroom, clean up a little."

When she'd closed the door behind her, Mason rose and pulled on his boxers, then turned to Carter. "You don't have to be such an asshole," he hissed.

"I'm not," Carter countered. "I'm giving her a break. Believe me, I'd much rather keep fucking her and I know you would too, as much as you like to claim this moral high ground, which by the way is utter bullshit."

"It's not bullshit," Mason insisted, sitting cross-legged on the bed.

"Oh, it's total bullshit," Carter sang, then crawled over to grab the remote. "If it wasn't, you wouldn't have just fucked her, so stop trying to pick fights with me and get over it." He turned the TV on, leaning back on the pillows casually and ignoring Mason's grumbling.

Mason felt bitter and was even more bitter that he was letting it happen in the first place. But he couldn't help feeling this urge to fight for Avery, nor could he totally blame Carter for feeling the same. Even though he'd always had a fire burning for her, it was a hundred times larger now that he'd had her. It was also dawning on him that, while his relationship with Avery would now be forever changed, it was possible his relationship with his brother would change as well.

And as this struck him, he turned to Carter. "You're right," he said peaceably. He did not want to feel this way toward Carter and needed to put it in check right away. "It's bullshit. I do want her. I'm going to want her tomorrow, and the day after." He swallowed heavily. "And so are you."

Carter caught his meaning. Recognized the whole truth of it. The thought had formed, that he was falling for her in a way hard to imagine, but he hadn't fleshed it out, not really. "No more fighting," he finally said. "Not tonight, and not tomorrow, no matter what happens."

No matter what happens, Carter repeated in his mind. Because despite it all, tomorrow afternoon, something different would happen. Avery could choose one of them, or decide not to choose either, try to go back to the before. He really didn't know which would be worse.

Avery walked back into the room covering her breasts shyly with one arm, hyper aware of being naked. She dived onto the bed between Carter and Mason, who were both more or less clothed; Carter in just his underwear, Mason in his tee and boxers on opposite sides of the king mattress. "Good to see you guys are covered," she said, then began digging at the comforter.

Carter smoothed it down. "You stay naked," he said with a sly grin. "Part of your punishment."

Rolling her eyes, Avery sighed and gave up. "And why wouldn't it be?" she sang in annoyance. At least there was a break in the action; they'd turned the TV on.

With it sitting upon a dresser in the corner nearest to Mason, when he held his arm out and said, "C'mere," she curled up against him on her side, placing her head on his chest. It left Carter out of the loop, but she felt the mattress move as he slid over, snaking his arm around her waist and pulling her rear against him.

But she'd settled in, Mason's arm around her shoulders and serving as 'little spoon' to Carter. With her hand on Mason's chest, she smiled comfortably. "This is nice," she hummed, wriggling her butt against Carter.

"Careful with that thing or it may be a shorter break than you'd like," Carter mumbled, and she giggled as he ran his hand over her hip and down her thigh.

In the end, it was hardly a break at all. A half hour or so passed with Carter's fingers tracing her skin, and each time he'd skim past the side of her breast or seem as though he'd dip between her legs, Avery felt her desire rise for more. It wasn't long before she was pressing herself against him and without consciously knowing she was doing it, her hand that had been stroking Mason over his tee shirt began instead stroking him over his boxers.