Owning Avery Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I don't do 'no'," Carter reminded her with warning, though slowed his fingers down and twisted them, calming his motions. She knew how to get out of any of this, and he was prepared to soothe her if she used it. When she didn't just now, he reminded her, "No's get punished. Last warning."

Avery mashed her lips together and nodded. But the furious motion of his hand didn't pick back up to its former pace. He instead removed his fingers and reached around her back, and in no more than a few seconds she felt the laces ease. It seemed impossible that she'd forgotten the corset was even on and chalked it up to her complete acceptance that she would be restricted in the boned lingerie for much longer.

Gripping the hooks at her breasts, she pulled them apart, and was able to take her first deep breath in a half hour. As she finished opening the front, Carter sent his fingers back inside of her to pump and twist as his free hand met her inner thigh and coaxed her left leg up onto the bed, leaving her spread in front of him.

She tossed the corset off the bed, eyes in Carter's for a long moment as he fingered her with determination, and she grinned as though daring him for more.

The second he brought his mouth down to her, she fell fully upon her back with a long moan, her lower back arching while Carter somehow held her in place. She glanced up to figure out why she couldn't slide back, as for some reason when she was receiving oral, she always tried to buck her hips away, the sensation far too great for her to handle.

Carter's right shoulder kept her thigh spread as his arm hooked around her leg in a way where he was able to place his hand flat on her tummy. Her other leg was pinned under his left arm, and when her back arched with the most amazing squeal, he slid his forearm under her to keep the arch, pinning her in place.

She tasted like heaven, and he realized this was one thing he hadn't done, and that shocked him. He couldn't believe he hadn't gotten his mouth on her until this second, which made him disappointed in himself for both not tasting her sooner and lack of attention to her pleasure. She wasn't slicked with her own juices when he'd fingered her, only his saliva, but he'd swear forever that while she was fresh and clean, there was a light taste of honey that was intoxicating, and he swirled his tongue between her lips, craving more.

Avery was certain she'd blackout. What was it about being licked that had her nearly passing out that penetration didn't seem to remotely broach upon. Sure, she'd see spots and have a similar out of body experience, but just the simple act of a tongue sent her spiraling. She could hardly register what was happening, but felt Carter's fingers spread her wider as his tongue moved erratically and unpredictably. . . slow and long licking motions, then pulsing pressure on her fucking clit that sent every muscle in her body quaking, trying to break free because it was just too much!

"It's too much!" she cried without even the awareness that this was done aloud and not just in her head. "Oh, Carter, I can't! No, you have to stop! Carter, oh fuck, I'm going to pass out . . ." and her hand tried to pull his arm from around her thigh, but he resisted, tightening his hold with visible flexing of his arm and shoulder muscles, and she realized she absolutely must also resist the urge to do that again, and so she reached for a pillow and rammed it on top of her head as she screamed into it, feeling the shock of too much.

It was a surprise to Carter that Avery was this sensitive: he'd gone down on women before who seemed to lose all sense of reality, and Avery was right in there with them. It only filled him with determination to run the whole gamut of pleasure spots for her: learn what cries associated with what areas, what motions of his tongue would make her muscles spasm. It was thrilling, to be honest: his new favorite thing. He had thought nothing could top his wish to keep her filled, but now he knew that keeping her spread was equally as fun, which was reinforced when he circled her clit with his tongue and she suddenly wailed into the pillow, her whole body shuddering and jerking against his tight hold. He smiled. Nearly laughed with joy, giving her only the briefest second before he was back down and trying to coax another orgasm from her.

She'd thought he'd stop when she came, with an orgasm so violent she didn't even know if it had felt good—like it hadn't offered a release of pressure, instead just shook her body while maintaining the pressure. Though maybe that was the fact that Carter was still licking her, and she felt on the cusp of the next.

No sooner had it registered that she was about to, she fell from the cliff once more and had to remove the pillow to gasp for air. Now she sent her hands between her legs, Carter impossibly still licking her and she wanted to shove him away, but instead ended up clawing her fingers into his dark brown hair and gripping it as she rode yet ANOTHER wave before releasing him and gripping the duvet at her sides. She didn't think she could take it, and yet had no choice, her body fully spiraling out of her control.

A fourth built up and she knew this one would probably kill her: how much could her heart possibly take? The orgasm fired from her core through her body, only this time, as it subsided, her muscles completely relaxed. Her leg that had fought Carter's hold fell open further, even though he was still between her legs, and she couldn't even grip the bed any longer.

She was spent.

Carter realized she was spent when he felt the fight completely leave her body, and he released her after planting a kiss on her mound in gratitude for allowing him one of the most thrilling oral sessions he'd ever given. He kissed her belly, then sternum, making his way over her body. Took a nipple between his lips, then the other between his teeth, then a kiss on her neck, before he met her lips.

"Can you taste yourself?" he asked her.

"Yes," she moaned.

Carter kissed her again, deeper now. He couldn't believe he was fully hard again, but the whole session had him reeling. "I'm going to fuck you now," he told her, though knew he wouldn't actually use any real force: she was drained. It was just that 'I'm going to make love to you now' didn't carry the same weight.

"Okay," Avery breathed.

She was still spread, her muscled lax, and Carter gripped his cock and positioned himself, then pressed himself into her hot depths without resistance. She still squeezed him; still tight, but she was so wet and relaxed that he was able to pump at her with complete ease.

Moaning into his mouth with each push, Avery was sated. She felt weak with exhaustion, didn't think she could sit up if she tried. But what shook her thoughts just now was how much she loved that he was fucking her despite her exhaustion. That he was still filling her even when she didn't have the energy to do anything back, even something as simple as raising her legs around him or gyrating her hips against his rhythmic pumping. The fact that she could offer herself to him for his release even in exhaustion was proof of her love.

And she loved this. She loved the gentle but persistent kissing. Had someone told her a week ago that she'd kiss someone who had just gone down on her, she'd have retched, but it didn't even bother her now. Carter's mouth was all she wanted, exactly like this. Filled with him, kissing him, holding him. The two of them locked together felt right.

It took Carter a long time before he felt even close to coming; he had the need to reach a release, but he'd had so many today that he was scraping the bottom of the barrel. He worried about taking as long as he was, but Avery didn't seem to mind. While she was totally relaxed and disengaged bodily, she was kissing him with a fervor and moaning. Gasping, and he took her hands and raised them above her head, locking them together at the wrists so he could keep them there; not that she would move them. Still, he needed more to send him over the edge, for both of their sake.

"I need you to tell me you're mine," Carter determined, and there was a desperation that leaked into his voice that he didn't love, and that was because he meant it.

He needed her to choose him. He felt broken by it.

"Oh, Carter," Avery breathed, then let out a moan against a particularly deep pulse from him. She locked eyes with him. "I am yours," she whined, then bit her lip as she stared deeply into his eyes.

Carter stroked a hand down her side, then raised her left leg to his hip, changing the angle and depth. "Tell me I own you," he demanded, speaking to her and hearing her say it working wonders.

"You own me," she cooed, and she meant it. She hadn't really known what that meant before, but now it was all she wanted. "I mean it, Carter," she continued, as he needed to understand that this was more than just their playtime talking. "You own every inch of my body, and you can take it anytime you want. Anywhere."

"And I will," Carter warned her, his pumps turning into thrusts. He was so close. "I will fuck you whenever I want. I don't care what it's interrupting, if I ask you to bend over for me, you will do it."

"I will," Avery promised, and she wasn't sure if he was playing, but she thought she meant it as well. Honestly the idea of it, how fucking naughty it was, thrilled her. "You own me just like this. Keeping me filled with your cock. I'm yours to use."

That did it, and Carter thrust and emptied what little he had left into her depths. He hated to end here, but reminded himself that this was only a much needed break: it was mid afternoon, and he did have the pool house to take this into the night. What they needed just now, however, was a nap.

Rolling from her, he climbed up on the bed, then helped her up beside him. There were fans going, along with the AC unit that fought against the fact that the whole front part of the house was open, but at least back here wasn't quite as hot as the summer day. He pulled a sheet over them and laid beside her, watching her lids drop. He pet her hair from her cheek and hooked it behind her ear, her breathing settling into the sleep she deserved.

"I am so in love with you," he whispered, then kissed her forehead before he, too, fell asleep only minutes later.