Owning Bella Ch. 05

Story Info
Little drama queen.
17.2k words
4.69
60.7k
34

Part 5 of the 10 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 01/13/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
xelliebabex
xelliebabex
5,512 Followers

Authors Note: Welcome back readers. As promised my monthly update to Bella's story. It is quite a bit longer than the previous chapters as it has now become a monthly treat to write rather than a chore to churn out chapters more rapidly than my mind could think through the story line. I hope you enjoy this installment. ~ellie

*

"I don't care what you fucking promised," Rob yelled vehemently. "She can't go home for the weekend. Not now! You fucking arrogant bastard, she's not an object like a car that you can replace if she gets damaged."

Mel gritted his teeth and glared at his friend speaking in a deathly calm and quiet voice, "Look," he said an obvious edge to his voice, "Don't you think I have tried to figure a way around this?" He was tense, and his face betrayed his anxiousness, "I want her safe more than anyone don't you think? We have thirty-six hours to find something damning on Lewis or the kid, or I am taking her home to her parents for the weekend, end of story."

"Even if we find something damning you know that's not enough to keep her safe," Rob was beyond angry. "It's just too much of a coincidence to take the risk." Mel understood his friend's motives. He wanted to save all other slaves from danger because he had failed to save his own, Kitty. The trip to the morgue earlier that morning had obviously been an emotional jolt for Rob.

Mel backed off sitting back down at the desk. "I know," he said quietly, "but its more of a risk to put even more pressure on her at the moment than necessary, I am doing this for her and her family. What I want is for her to be happy not paranoid and insecure." He looked into his friend's eyes, "help me keep her safe, without making her a frightened prisoner here. Neither of us wants that."

Seeing Mel uncharacteristically retreat from the argument, and reason with him instead; Rob let go of the rage that had been building inside of him and sagged back into a chair looking up at the portrait he both loathed and loved. The love of his life, kitty knelt demurely between himself and Mel, he closed his eyes at the painful memory of losing her.

Kitty had been with Rob and Mel at the beginning of their ventures, all three were young and idealistic in their chosen lifestyle. Kitty belonged heart and soul to Rob, but she was equally affectionate with Mel and the trio worked hard to build the club from proceeds made possible from her inheritance of a small mining company which she had sold to Mel and Rob. Mel's business acumen turned it from a company barely breaking even to a world class company with revenue to rival most in the country within a few short years. Every penny of profit Rob and Mel sunk into researching similar clubs around the world and building their own to make it worthy of the great men of the world who shared their ethos.

Kitty was, for all intents and purposes, first girl. She interviewed and trained every girl admitted to the club herself. She and Rob and on occasion Mel were headline events in the exhibition show room. As the club gained patronage through the harshest of vetting programs, so too did the number of staff grow until Kitty finally agreed to having a Dominant, if not a Master assist her in her managerial duties. Rob was Kitty's real power as she was his. Should a girl need punishment it was he who doled out the necessary measures. If masters over stepped their boundaries it was Rob who made sure they understood the repercussions of their deeds, but it was Kitty who watched everything, knew who everyone was and where they were at any given time.

It was Rob and Kitty who ruled the club as Mel ruled their legitimate business partnership and signed the cheques covering all the expenses that the club couldn't meet itself. Mel enjoyed all of the lifestyle he had built with Kitty and Rob. He worked hard to put the company into the top twenty five in the country, and he helped Rob make the club an international destination for those in the lifestyle. The funds of both their labours never seemed to be enough though with the needed refurbishments to the floors above the club in the old heritage building they had bought.

It was in these early years that Mel had married outside the lifestyle. He had courted and wed the only daughter of an equally successful mining magnate. She had a son from a previous, doomed relationship and Mel had adopted him upon their marriage. While more of a business deal than a marriage in the true sense of the word, they both agreed to live their separate lives each preferring a lifestyle that was not widely accepted within societal norms at the time.

It was not a loveless marriage, they were indeed the best of friends, but each needed something different outside of the usual marriage vows. While, for the years of their son's young life, they put up the pretence of a happy marriage for friends and family they eventually spent less and less time together and more time with the type of women they preferred in their own ways.

After the first decade everything had gone so well, the company, the club, the lives of the three lovers all seemed to be heading in the direction they had worked so hard to achieve. Satisfied and content with their success Rob and kitty started to spend time away from the club, reigniting their love and devotion to each other. Mel also travelled and spent time on his own pleasures having worked hard to get where he was in the business world.

It was at this time, when they had begun to relax their total control over things that a rush of rotten luck plagued them. There was a death at the club that almost had them shut down, the murderer citing an urban myth by scrawling on a mirror in the bathroom where the body was found, "Bloody Mary", three times. As the club was investigated and fought off uneducated accusations, there was a run on the stock of Mel's company. Fighting off each attack took time and money neither of which they could afford, but surprisingly the club had flourished on the unwitting publicity the media had given them and damage to the company was minimal.

The investigation of the murder at the club had led to only dead ends and a shadowy figure referred to as Lucifer. The police had no real leads and believed the shadowy figure to be part of urban myth itself, like the boogie man, Lucifer seemed an insubstantial spectre. It was kitty who unwittingly made the connection. As she trawled through the video footage from the cameras on the night of the murder, she saw a man she didn't recognise in the background of the show room. It wouldn't be so hard to borrow a real member's card or be signed in as a guest by a member who had put them forward for vetting. Checking and cross checking the members who were there that night she saw no guests had entered through the main door of the club, and none had been listed. All the emergency exits were alarmed, so someone must have let him through the kitchen door. Again she trawled through video tapes, they had cameras everywhere except the bathrooms until she found the proof she needed.

The trio took the video tapes to the police and walked them through Kitty's discovery. The camera view of the kitchen door had been restricted by a large rack of bread but following the movement of people around it and the video scenes in the dinning room minutes later they could see quite clearly the unknown man before he disappeared into the shadows along the walls. The shock was that the girl who had let him in was the murder victim herself.

The man was subsequently identified, arrested, found guilty and imprisoned. He claimed to be acting on his own. He did not divulge a motive and did not seem at all disturbed at his sentencing. One of the arresting officers had gone to the club to meet with Mel and Rob when it was all over remarking, "Oh did I mention we found your boogie man? The murder worked for Lewis Arfor. Get it? Lewisafor, Lucifer," he had laughed loudly and slapped his knee at the joke.

Kitty had testified in court that she had found the unknown man on the video tape, her knowledge of every club and staff member made her uniquely able to make the distinction. They had celebrated that night and Rob related the story of the comedian cop and the name of their boogieman. "Sounds familiar Kitty said, "Is he a member?"

"Blackballed," Rob replied, "By Mel, shady business dealings or some such."

"Well there's your motive, revenge for a bruised ego," Kitty said seriously, "Better keep an eye on that one."

A few days later, Kitty went out on an errand and never returned. Her body was found by hikers, the shallow grave had revealed part of her foot after a heavy rainfall. There were no clues, no suspects no one to blame but the boogieman or in Rob's mind, Lucifer. "Well there's your motive," he heard Kitty's voice in his head, "I put his loyal henchman in jail."

Rob had become obsessed with the man he called Lucifer, delving into his shady business practises through Mel's contacts. Each time he thought he had some evidence of wrong doing the trail would end. A feature spot on a crime stoppers TV show finally turned up new leads in the death of Kitty and a reclusive truck driver who had been visiting the city the day Kitty went missing was arrested and finally convicted not only of her murder but several others between the city and the north coast town he lived in.

Finally able to lay Kitty to rest, and never having been able to link the murder of his love with the reclusive Lucifer, Rob let go of his obsession and retreated to his beach side house to grieve. While he made regular trips into the city, he had never fully returned until he met the girl that had captured Mel's heart. He had felt an instant connection with the girl. She had a vulnerability about her that made him want to protect her even though he knew she would have to be a strong young woman to meet Mel's standards. Still he felt drawn to her and protective of the girl Mel had chosen to wear his collar.

Taking his eyes from the portrait Rob murmured, "It's time to replace that," he waved his hand at the large portrait, "It's time to move on. All these coincidences are just bringing back bad memories. You're right, there is no proof, and we are wiser now. If it's all the same to you, though, I might go check on the princess myself, just to be sure."

He got up and began to walk out as Mel replied, "No one wants to forget what happened, Rob. We just can't be jumping at shadows again, but I have put watchers on Lewis and Jim." He smiled as Rob turned back to him, "We are wealthier and wiser this time around. It won't hurt to make sure our assets are protected even if only from shadows."

"Extra security for her as well?" Rob asked.

"Already in place," Mel smirked, "I'm glad your back, my friend, you've been away too long. No one yells at me here and reminds me what an insufferable bastard I can be."

Rob laughed, "That's only because Kurt does it with a smile on his face instead and I bet Dianne has said it under her breath more than once." He turned thoughtful, "I thought she would have earned her Domme boots back by now, what's going on there?"

"I think she finally found someone to appreciate her unique style of submission," Mel smirked, "and made her rethink which end of the leash she wanted to be on."

"A man of many talents," Rob chuckled, "Maybe we should give him a raise." With the tension gone Rob could see the strain on Mel's face. He had taken the reigns of the company and club both when not only Kitty disappeared but Rob all but disappeared into self-imposed exile too. He regretted his earlier harsh words, "Let's grab a beer and an early lunch and take it up stairs and check on your girl," he smiled, "We could both use the break and the sweet company. I still can't believe an old goat like you got such a sweet princess to beg for your collar."

Mel laughed easily, "Amazing isn't she," he said with pride and love in his voice. "Yeah, let's go keep the little one company." Mel imagined her as she was the last time he had her in the training room and knew she was far from a princess, the thought making him grin. "Go order us some lunch to take up and see if anyone up there wants anything and I will just finish off here, give me ten minutes or so."

"Sure take your time I will meet you up there if you like," Rob again smiled keeping the mood light, "You old people need to take things slowly," he stopped suddenly remembering why they had been in the restaurant on the day of Bella's accident and cursed, making Mel look up at him. "I just remembered something I had to do, can we make it thirty minutes, I will organise the lunch and meet you back here."

"Sure," Mel agreed, "I need to check in with the office, Kurt is running things over there at the moment, so I better make sure a clown troupe isn't roaming the halls. Just as well Dorothea is there to reign him in."

Rob laughed as he sauntered out, "Yeah good luck with that."

Mel rang the office, despite his laid back, comedic nature Kurt was a brilliant businessman and Mel truly had little concern leaving him at the helm of his company for a day or two. Stephen and Jake could run this place blind folded and had been loyal and trusted employees from the clubs early days when procedures were being put into place. He had surrounded himself with good reliable people, and he finally had the girl he had always wanted, "Why now?" He asked himself. It had been years since they last had to discuss the reclusive and shadowy figure of Lewis Arfor and he certainly didn't want to go down that road again and reignite Rob's obsession with the man.

He hung up from Kurt, Josie had checked in with him at the company. She had taken it upon herself to keep tabs on Jim and his dealings with Lewis, which worked well for Mel. Aside of the extra security for Bella, which would be expected, he was determined to show no reaction to the death of Marie aside of a wreath to accompany Stephen and Belinda's attendance at her funeral. She was a valued employee after all. Without a reaction from himself or the club, if this was anything more than an unstable girl pulling a nasty stunt and regretting it, it would be up to whoever was behind it to make the next move, and hopefully expose who they are.

Mel did not want to believe his newly formed relationship with Bella was under attack from a smart mouthed little punk like Jim, but that would be far preferable to what Rob was suggesting. As always when he thought of Bella he smiled. Rob would be back soon, so he let images of her dance through his mind, they had only had one true training session together, and he craved more. He could, he realised take out his frustration with several of the girls in the club that he had favoured in the past, but they paled in comparison to Bella now that he had exactly what he wanted.

He sat back in his chair and closed his eyes seeing her as she had been that night in the training room, so willing, so obedient, so eager to learn more. His minds eye saw her in the thick leather training collar and cuffs kneeling at his feet, and he groaned out loud. He could hear her sweet begging and see her tears as he relived the moment she learned what it would mean to serve him properly. His need to possess her totally that night had been intense, and he wanted more, he would take her again tonight, perhaps not as harshly due to her injury, but she would know he was still her Master and would use her as and when he wanted.

As his mind revelled in sadistic delight, he remembered how she had cum hard and often as he humiliated and painted her body red with pain. He had truly fucked her ass for the first time that night, claiming all of her as his. He relived every delectable moment.

Bella had been trembling in heat and passion from his use, her voice croaked mewls as he pressed a vibe against her clit positioning his cock at her asshole. Leaning slightly over her he had pressed the bulbous head within her causing her to squeal hoarsely, her breath already ragged from her doubled over position. Mel had begun to fuck her, going deeper on each stroke until he was fully embedded.

He had stopped momentarily savouring the feel and the almost painful tightness of his slave. He had begun to fuck her hard then, her sobs and cries giving him momentum rather than causing him to ease up on her. "Cum you fucking nasty slut, Cum!" Mel had roared at her and buried himself to the hilt as she had come, he had exploded inside her with such intensity that his legs buckled. And he groaned at the memory.

"Yes tonight, he would take that sweet ass again," he decided. "She was stronger than anyone gave her credit for, he doubted she felt any of the effects of the concussion anymore, but he knew that until the doctor gave his all clear tomorrow and they left the hospital, he would not take her with the same intensity as their first session had been. Even then, he thought morosely, he would have to deliver her to her parents for the weekend.

* * * * *

Rob had left Mel and walked into Stephen and Jake's small office that nestled behind the larger office he and Mel used. It had doors similarly that ran from the reception room and to the restaurant kitchen area. "Right," Rob said as Stephen looked up at him from his computer as he barged in unannounced, "What is the plan for tomorrow or is it on hold because of all this bullshit?"

"Mel wants it to go ahead even though he won't be here until late if at all," Stephen ran his fingers through his hair. "He wants to make sure if anyone is messing with us that we look as if business is going on as normal."

"Ah," Rob nodded, "Mel of course had been looking after him as well with his speech about not jumping at shadows. Mel had had to look after everything himself for so long and once again Rob knew he had lost his mind and forgotten the details. Mel was right of course. He was always right, damn it, Rob thought. "Good." Rob finally replied, "You've got it all under control then."

Stephen laughed, Rob was always mercurial, quick to temper and just as quick to laugh. "What's on your mind?" Stephen asked.

"I guess I just didn't realise how well everyone got on with things while I was gone, I don't seem to be able to get a grip on it all again, yet. Of course, Mel has it all organised. He's a control freak you know," Rob smirked.

"Tell me something I don't know," Stephen continued to laugh.

"We want lunch and beers sent up to Bella's place in half an hour how about that?" Rob grinned, "Some of those amazing steak sandwiches would be good, who's up there with her?"

"Dusty's still there, Jack went to see a man about a pony," Stephen sat back in his chair considering Rob, "Waldorf salad?"

"Perfect! See I knew there was a reason we kept you around," Rob stood up, "Alright I have other birthday plans to get on with, seeing as you're so good at your job."

"Plans?" Stephen could see the mischief brewing behind Rob's eyes.

"Sure, I have to plan if I am going to mess with the control freaks birthday plans," Rob chuckled and walked to the door. Still smiling he turned back to Stephen, "Do me a favour, in about half an hour go tell Mel I will meet him upstairs, delay him a little if you can," Stephen shook his head still laughing softly, he had missed Rob, his infrequent visits had been purposeful rather than for fun, and he had still been in a kind of mourning phase. He was glad to see the old Rob back and making mischief in the club.

Rob took the lift up to see Bella. As the lift doors opened a man stood directly before the lift, and as Rob greeted him and stepped out another man moved from a space out of his line of sight into the hallway. The first man nodded his head in greeting, "Mr Collins."

"Call me Rob, Please," he groaned and made his way to Bella's apartment knocking and letting himself in before the door could be answered. "Bite me at your own peril," he smirked at Dusty who had jumped out of her seat as the door opened. Dusty grinned wide showing bright white teeth.

xelliebabex
xelliebabex
5,512 Followers