Owning Bella Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
xelliebabex
xelliebabex
5,483 Followers

Bella was in the process of tying her hair up when a tap came at the door. Mel stood up and crossed the floor, opening the door widely. The captain stepped forward into Bella's line of sight, but she did not move, she was determined not to ruin the time Mel had made for them to be together, even though she was both terrified and excited by the promise of his words from the flight and their arrival on the boat.

"The last of the items you have requested have arrived so we can cast off when you are ready Sir," the captain said formally, his eyes flicking to the naked girl kneeling on the floor.

"Good," Mel clasped the man on the shoulder. "Have them bring the basket and accessories in here please and assemble the crew in here before we leave."

"Aye, Sir," the Captain nodded and left the room, closing the double door behind him.

Mel returned to Bella and picked up her leash, "You look beautiful my Ellie." He lifted her up and pulled her hard against him kissing her deeply and smacking her ass hard to feel her whimper into his kiss. Breaking the embrace he called, "Come in," to the tentative knock on the door. Two men in white uniforms entered carrying a large basket followed by two women carrying large packages. Mel directed where the basket would be placed, and the men settled it into a large, central place within the room. The women then bustled around opening the packages they had carried and making the small bed within the basket by unrolling a mattress and adding covers and cushions, before stepping back into line with the men who had been joined by their crew mates.

The captain introduced each crew member by name and their duty aboard the vessel as Mel led her on her leash down the line of people. Bella blushed deeply, not meeting the eyes of any of the crew members as she crawled beside her master. Mel walked a few steps away from the assembled crew and turned to face them. "I am Mel Marino. You can address me as Sir while I'm on-board this yacht." He glanced along the row of faces knowing that they understood, as this particular yacht and crew came highly recommended by friends within the lifestyle. "This," he indicated Bella, "is my precious pet, you will have little direct contact with her without my express permission. Having said that, should you need to speak with her, you will remember that she is my most valuable possession and should be treated with care and respect unless I have stated otherwise."

Bella felt all eyes upon her, making her blush deeper as she bore their scrutiny. "Thank you captain, we can cast off now." Mel turned and led Bella to the basket. "In," he ordered. "It has been a long night with little rest. I need to attend to some things, so I want you to rest here."

"Master..." Bella chewed her lip lightly. "May I go to the bathroom first please?"

"Of course, little one," Mel was overjoyed with her behaviour since agreeing to come with him, and though she had actually said remarkably little, the constant gnawing at her lip had lessened as had the deep thoughts that always clouded her eyes. To him it was as if his harsh punishments had cleared the dark thoughts and self-doubt that had grown, over the last week, into the monster that carried her away from him, and she was coming back to where they both knew she belonged.

Mel took her lead again and led her through the luxurious yacht to the bathroom. "Do you need the plug removed," he asked softly. She nodded, the blush filling her face deeply. Mel knew all his little one's routines as well as he knew his own. He bent her over the bathroom vanity bench and smirked as she reached back, without being told, to hold her cheeks wider for him. Mel took care and withdrew the plug, carefully throwing it into the sink and allowing her to stand and walk to the toilet. He kept the door open and watched her until she was done and cleaned up then led her back through to the main cabin and her basket.

Mel waited for her to crawl in before removing the leash and placing it in the basket with her. He poured her a glass of water from the bar, "I will have your dish brought in once we get underway. Rest now, little one," he stroked her hair as he spoke. "You have pleased me this morning."

Bella smiled and lay down, pulling a cushion beneath her head, she was tired and happy, and she let her eyes drift closed as she watched Mel sit close by and open his laptop.

xelliebabex
xelliebabex
5,483 Followers