Owning Bella Ch. 09

Story Info
The holiday in Italy comes to an abrupt end.
12k words
4.74
48.1k
35

Part 9 of the 10 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 01/13/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
xelliebabex
xelliebabex
5,494 Followers

Authors Note: Thank you once again to R.K. Moreland for his copy-editing help it is much appreciated. I think this chapter will not be what the regular readers are expecting but I hope you all enjoy it none-the-less.

*

The evening had been magical for Bella; they had travelled for over an hour on the gondola and come back to Saint Marks Square where they had dined in a beautiful restaurant overlooking the square. She had been listening, picking up only a few words here and there in her somewhat limited knowledge of the language. In her youth she had resisted her parent's urgings to learn their native tongue and now regretted it as she listened to the lyrical cadence of the conversation around her. Mel of course spoke Italian fluently, his family having come from a city in southern Italy when they immigrated to Australia.

They had walked hand in hand around the square visiting places of interest and adding amazing glass beads to her bracelet. The water seemed to puddle about the square and Mel had explained that the city was sinking and during deluges it was quite common for the square to be under several feet of water. It was late and still buoyed up by her excitement at finally being in Italy Mel had to command rather than encourage Bella to return to the hotel for the night. Bella felt she could have stayed awake all night just wandering about the city and exploring all the history and splendour that it held. But, suitably chastised, she held Mel's hand and walked back toward the hotel with him.

Entering their room Mel knew he would need to make a phone call in the wee hours of the morning and was still disturbed by the appearance of Vince earlier that evening. It was late and as he deliberated his actions, the girl he adored wrapped her hands about his neck and kissed him deeply. Mel smiled, rarely did she show her emotions without prompting or thinking about how he would react to her actions and he knew that this was exactly what he wished for their trip into Italy. While he was her Master and needed to be obeyed at all times she also needed to be able to express her own needs and wants.

When he had begun to steer her toward home she had balked wanting to continue to explore the city, she had not voiced her desires and if she had, he may have permitted further exploration for a short time. Instead, he had pushed his control and she had meekly complied. He would give her whatever she desired he knew if she asked but such was their relationship and her innate submissiveness that she rarely did. There was a fine line between being a brat and being a spoiled princess and it was a precarious one for both Master and slave to walk Mel knew, but as he kissed his princess in return he was sure they could find that line and enjoy a time of indulgence while maintaining the control he had instilled in their relationship.

Mel's desire for his girl was as always close to the surface and he picked her up, cupping the rounded cheeks of her rounded ass and walked her back toward the bed. Sitting and kissing her deeply again, Mel marvelled that she was his as he prepared to speak, "You wanted to explore more of the city tonight didn't you, little one?"

Bella jumped guiltily before nodding her head and murmuring, "I didn't mind coming home though."

Mel frowned at her, "Did you think I would be angry if you told me?"

"Not angry so much as disappointed. I don't like to disappoint you," Bella looked up into his face as she spoke her eyes showing her need to please him.

The power she gave him in that look stirred all his need for her and he growled, "Do you think your pouting or silence pleases me more?"

Again she jumped guiltily. She had not thought her own disappointment had been so obvious. "I...," she began but had no words.

"I know you well, my Ellie. I can predict many of the things you will or won't like but," he paused and held her face between his palms looking into her eyes, "I am not a mind reader and cannot guess what you are thinking. It is my responsibility to ensure you have everything you could ever want or need but you need to help me by talking to me." His hands stroked down the sides of her neck and over her shoulders pushing the thin straps of the dress down in the slow movement revealing her breasts.

"I will tell you what I am feeling next time," Bella said softly as Mel cupped her breasts and toyed with her nipples igniting her heat and passion for him.

"But you didn't. Instead you pouted like a spoilt brat." He pinched her nipples hard between his thumb and forefinger making her whimper loudly and squirm on his lap. The bags had been stacked neatly into a corner and unpacked by a hotel valet, the wooden box that held Bella's cuffs and collar among other things had been placed beside the bed. Dismissing it for this evening, Mel stood Bella up and gathered a smaller bag from the neatly stacked pile and placed it on the bed.

With the straps no longer over her shoulders the pretty pink chiffon dropped to the floor where she stood as Bella watched Mel retrieve his small bag and open it. She quivered as he turned back toward her and she saw the hungry look in his eyes. The look alone was enough to make her cunt clench and get wetter, his desire for her and pleasure in having her is what drove her own arousal and need for the harsher use he preferred. Turning Bella to face away from him Mel placed cuffs around her arms just above her elbow and linked them together behind her back with a short chain so they and her shoulders were pulled back and left her with limited use of her hands. Mel turned her back toward him his hands running over and around her breasts before his fingers found her nipples once again. He watched her eyes slowly glaze over as he pinched and twisted the tender pink nubs eliciting whimpers and squeals of pain and pleasure before attaching clover clamps linked by a chain which he lifted and placed between her lips the chain pulling slightly as he lifted it.

Bella had not seen these large strange looking clamps before and found them not as painful when he attached them as the others he had used on her had been. When he placed the chain separating them between her lips and she lifted her head to look at him she felt them tighten and quickly dropped her head once more moving only her eyes to his finding that the pinch of the clamps did not loosen as she readjusted her head.

Mel kicked her feet apart with his leather clad foot until she was wide enough to show the lips of her cunt separating and felt his cock twitch within his pants as her eyes tilted up to watch him. He held up a leather padded paddle and growled, "If you must act like a spoiled brat I will treat you like one." He moved behind her and bent her forward until her head lay on the bed, her ass raised and presented to him. The paddle swatted her ass making a satisfying sound, marking her and eliciting a squeal from his precious slave girl.

The spanking began with mild swats but Mel increased the force with the pace of the assault watching the flesh turn from a mild pink to a glowing hot red all the while listening to Bella's cries and howls. He could see the chain pulling at her nipples making the clamps tighten unbearably as her head moved and she struggled to keep the chain between her lips and he stepped back stripping quickly as she recovered from the latest barrage of paddling. From his vantage point he could see the evidence of her arousal and need on the wet lips of her cunt and again his cock twitched in expectation of being embedded in that tight wet hole.

Mel picked up the paddle again and began a new assault of forceful swats to the red glowing skin of her ass before finally throwing the paddle aside. He pulled her upright and leaned down to kiss her deeply pulling her against his body before moving her to lie back upon the bed. Mel took her feet and pushed them over her head doubling her over and looming above rubbing his thighs against the hot glow of her ass and his cock over her wet cunt.

Bracing on hand on the bed beside her head Mel took the forgotten chain of the clamps in the other and ripped the clamps from her nipples as he entered her roughly driving deeply into the pain wracked body of his beautiful girl. He felt her body tremble and jerk below him and her cunt contract around his cock as he took her as his own and brutally fucked her. Her breath was short and hampered by her doubled over position and her sobbing mewls echoed off the high ceilings as he roared at her to cum for him.

Arching up slightly as he pressed against her legs and body Bella cried out to the roof as she came hard, the cock pounding into her as her cunt contracted and pulsed with her orgasm. His unrelenting pace told her that Mel had not come with her and as he withdrew from her she whimpered at the loss. Mel grabbed her by her hair pushed her down the bed and off the edge to kneel between his legs as he laid back his torso resting on the bed. He pulled her head to his throbbing hard cock and she wrapped her lips around it, she suckled at the head eagerly tasting herself and the cock she worshipped.

She rolled and fluttered her tongue revelling in the taste of him. His fingers laced into her hair pulling it roughly and wrapping it around his fists. He held her head moving it up and down his cock enjoying the suction of her lips and fluttering tongue as much as the gagging sounds she made as he moved her to take him deeper. His desire driving him he growled in a low voice, "Yes." His hips began to move with his hands upon her head, thrust into mouth with force her savouring the sounds and feel of her. He kept her there cumming into her mouth half sitting to watch her tear streaked face as she gulped the thick jets of cum that laced across her tongue.

Holding her head as she milked him and teased at his still hard cock, his voice rasped between ragged breaths, "You are so unbelievably beautiful like this." He could see her eyes tilt up at the corners showing her pleasure at his words as her mouth was still held widely open by the cock between her lips. Unable to take much more he pushed her back and she sprawled onto the floor below him. Reaching down he picked her up like and carried her to the big bed before removing the cuffs about her elbows. Lay beside her he stroked her hair and held her close.

"Tomorrow at breakfast we will look at the tourist books and you can choose something you would like to see as well," Mel murmured and Bella looked up to smile at him.

"I would like that Master, thank you," Bella said softly. She knew he loved her, he had brought her into his world and shown his friends and colleagues that she was the girl he wanted in every way possible, she didn't know why she still worried so much about making mistakes and disappointing him. As she moved closer wrapping her hands more tightly around the man she loved and feeling the still burning cheeks of her ass and mild tingle in her bruised nipples, she also admitted that the punishments for those small mistakes were not so bad either. Exhausted Bella fell asleep within minutes.

At four in the morning Tony arrived in their suite walking quietly to tap on the bedroom door. Mel ushered him in silently to watch over the sleeping Bella murmuring that the late night call should not take overly long and thanking him once again for his service. Tony grinned and motioned to the sleeping girl in the bed, "As if any red blooded man would mind babysitting that submissive little slut."

"Yes, I am a truly lucky man," Mel agreed and slipped into the sitting room to make the call to Rob and Kurt at the club.

*****

Rob, Leon and Kurt had been surprised by the meeting they had just had with the men starting up the new club down south. Not one of them could have been older than thirty. They had a youthful exuberance that Rob could see was reminiscent of himself and Mel at that age. If it wasn't for the strange coincidences surrounding the creation of this club and the mysterious Lewis Arfor he might have admired them.

There didn't appear to be anything sinister or fraudulent about their plans. If anything, it sounded like a decent proposal to get in on the ground floor of. Likewise in the company nothing he had seen so far would indicate any dubious companies or vengeful people who had sold out to Mel. If anything it seemed like he had been over generous in most of the buy outs. The only thing he had to tell Mel was that they still held Jim and his assertion that Lewis was an eco-warrior with nothing more than environmental crusading on his mind.

The only real lead they had was that all of the men they had found who had actually admitted to knowing Lewis Arfor were young and upwardly mobile. If not wealthy themselves they came from old families where just their names would open doors for them in the A list community. The disappointment stung. He had assured himself that this time he could unmask his nemesis, and that shadowy phantom presence in his life would be no more, but as always it seemed like they were back at square one.

Mel skyped in and they briefed on the lack of developments so far. He looked fresh and full of life smiling at Kurt's awful quips and joking with Rob's teasing about feeling as young as the person you're feeling.

"That meeting today was like that time we had those business students in from the University. All thinking they could take on the world and win, I almost believed them at the time," Kurt laughed, "Almost."

"Speaking of people who think they can take on the world and win. Vince was here yesterday. Bella saw him in the lobby. He rushed off before I got to a chance to talk to him though," Mel said, a twinge of regret in his voice.

"Is there a fluffy duck or something that needs saving from the sinking city?" Rob half joked trying to lighten the mood Mel always fell into when talking about Vince.

"Probably some two-legged disabled frog that glows in the dark," Mel nodded, "Something vitally important I am sure."

"Well gentlemen I am sure you will understand if I don't hand about, the most beautiful girl is lying naked in my bed and that is a whole lot more appealing to me that staring at your well-worn faces and learning nothing new. Geez Rob when was the last time you slept?" Mel grinned.

"We can't all be as lucky as you my friend," Rob shrugged but a horrifying idea had just formed in his mind and he needed to speak to Leon without Mel listening on Skype so he said instead. "Seeing as you are not making good use of your bed warmer I might just come over and take the night shift, I will get some sleep then I am sure."

"You wish. Call Tony if you need me, we will stay in Venice for a couple of days before sightseeing on the way down to Bobbio," Mel explained and the screen flickered and went blank as he signed off.

"Come on," Rob said gathering his phone, "I have an idea who might be behind this and I hope to god I am wrong."

"Wait!" Leon grumbled, "Where are we going?"

"To see Jim," Rob stalked out the door.

"Grumpy old bastard today isn't he?" Kurt noted. "Call me at the office and fill me in. I need to get back to work."

Rob called Harris and asked him to check out the reaction of the men he was meeting down south as the burgeoning club to a couple of names if he could drop them subtly into conversation and call him back and let him know how it went when they were done.

Leon raced through the streets in his usual style but Rob for once was grateful, he felt a sense of urgency to find out if he could finally link all the pieces of this puzzle together.

He filled Leon in on the way back to his safe house where Jim was being held and a startled Leon swore wanting more background information, the men charged into the building calling Harris's partner to them and instructing him on what to say and ask so as not to tip their hand if he was right.

*****

They spent two wonderful days in Venice, sightseeing, shopping and eating wonderful if fattening food which they would then work off during the evening and sleep late. Mel had a fascination of medieval history and quite often their explorations of the city had more of an historical twist to them than purely visiting the usual tourist spots. Bella found herself caught up in in fascination and excitement at find new hidden treasures to see within the maze-like canals and streets.

Mel kept his business calls to a bare minimum trusting Tony to keep him informed of developments from the investigations still underway back at the office. He trusted Kurt and Rob to handle everything and Tony would inform him of anything major. Having the men in black as Bella had taken to calling them along for their holiday did not seem unusual at all by the second day they were unobtrusive and kept a reasonable distance from the couple most of the time, with the exception of Tony who stayed close to Bella even when she visited the bathrooms.

On the third day they had hired cars and checked out of the hotel when Bella saw Vince again as they sat in a sidewalk restaurant waiting for their brunch order to arrive. Bella called out and waved him over. It seemed as though Vince would ignore them when he suddenly turned and walked toward the small group which included Tony and Frank.

"I thought you would have left the city already," Vince said as he got close to the table. "He directed his comment to Bella all but ignoring the men at the table.

"We're leaving today," Mel offered, "Would you like to join us and catch up before we leave?"

"Sure why not," Vince mumbled and made a show of checking his watch, "So where to next? Milan? Rome?

Bella opened her mouth to tell him about visiting her Aunt and Uncle but Tony cut her off, "Going on a road trip to a few small towns, I am the driver so I get to plot the course seeing as these two seem to be happy anywhere as long as they are together." He grinned at Vince. In truth Rob had alerted him to the fact Vince and Mel had a stormy relationship to put it mildly and he didn't want the kid interfering with what essentially equated to a honeymoon for the man he worked for. "It's like a mystery tour and I have it all planned out," he said as he tapped his head.

Bella laughed. Tony usually said very little and she delighted in the idea that Mel would give up any control of their holiday, even to Tony. She looked up at Mel who also was looking at Tony with a bemused expression but said nothing.

"Bella that's just gross, he's an old man for fuck's sake! You grew up thinking of him as an Uncle! How would you feel if I started doing your mother?" Vince was practically yelling at her and she shrunk under the barrage of words crumpling in her chair.

"That's enough!" Mel roared. "She didn't plan it this way; she was just as surprised as anyone to find she had feelings for me."

"Well lucky you," Vince swung around to face his father, "Next you will be telling me you didn't plan it either. Fucking control freak plans everything in his life. Next you will be telling me you really are letting this goon pick out your itinerary. Fuck! Turned your wife into a lesbian, had a kid you sent away at the first opportunity and went back to your perverted lifestyle as if we didn't all know and now you drag Bella into it. Fuck!"

Frank and Tony had stood up in a threatening way and Vince held his hands up in front of him. "Call your pit-bull off. I am not staying anyway." He turned to Bella with a look of disgust on his face, "You are amazing! You could have had any guy you wanted. You could have had me! But you chose losers like Jim and now this! For fucks sake Bella, you're better than this, you should want better than this!" Vince turned knocking over his chair and stormed off into the crowd. Bella began to cry silently her shoulders shaking and Mel sat back in a state of barely controlled fury at the outburst he had just witnessed.

xelliebabex
xelliebabex
5,494 Followers