Oz Beach Boy's Summer Resort Fun

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Wow, that sounds like...fun," the clearly bemused Matt said, and then looked Meredith and Mona up and down with a cheeky smile. "I wish I was there."

"Matt, do you ever swim...naked?" Mona asked, and looked right at Matt's crotch again, a large bulge clearly visible, even through his tight shorts.

"I do, yeah," Matt replied flirtatiously. "There are a few sly spots on the island where you can do that. I love the feel of the water on my nude body too."

"Especially on your, um, you know what," Mona said suggestively.

"Oh, especially down there," Matt said even more suggestively. "It feels great to let it float around in the water."

"Ooooh, yeah," Mona cooed. "I'll bet it does. I like to let the water into all my...crevices."

"Um, Matt, we've been here for a few days, but this is the first time we've seen you," Meredith said inquisitively, twirling a strand of her coarse, straw-like hair in her fingers. "Where have they been hiding you? You're one of the best attractions we've seen on Medika Island! They should have you greeting everyone when they get off the boat."

"Yeah...in a g-string," Mona added with a dirty wink. "Or maybe not even a g-string..."

"I don't know about that, but wow, that's very flattering," Matt said with a smile. "That's very kind of you to say. And you ladies certainly give the US a great name! I've had a day or two R&R, as you say in the states, and I've been off the island doing dive tours...maybe that's why you haven't seen me."

"Well, Medika Island certainly looks better with you on it," Meredith whispered sexily.

"Thank you, ladies," Matt said, smiling. "You're so flattering...you'll give me a big head! You're cheeky too! Look, it's been really lovely meeting you, but my lifeguard shift is over now. I've got to do diving prep on the beach, and then take a group out into the water."

"Can we join the class?" Mona asked urgently. "Can we come along? Please?"

"Well, the class is full, I'm afraid," Matt said with a cheeky smile. "It's not legal or safe for me to take any more people, so I just can't squeeze you in."

"Gosh, darn it...we'd love to spend some more time with you, Matt," Meredith said, still girlishly twirling her yellow, straw-like hair in her fingers. "You're a nice guy."

"Yeah, you're such a sweetheart, Matt," Mona said with a naughty smile. "A real peach."

"I like you ladies too...you're fun...and very naughty," Matt said and chewed on a fingernail thoughtfully. "I could actually use a couple of helpers for the prep class beforehand. Would you like to assist me?"

"We'd love to," Mona said with a hilariously over-the-top sexy lilt to her voice.

"That would be utterly divine," Meredith said ridiculously, and theatrically licked her thin, sun-cracked lips.

"Great," Matt said. "Meet me back down by the shore in half an hour...you'll see the class waiting there by the water."

Medika Island...Day Three...Slightly Later Afternoon...like, half an hour later, to be exact...

Meredith and Mona walked slowly and carefully down the sand, desperately trying to look as sexy and cool as they could. Unfortunately, it didn't work. Meredith's straw-like hair, silly sun-hat and braces worked against her, while Mona tripped twice on minor potholes in the uneven island sand.

Surrounded by five women in their twenties and thirties, Matt saw Meredith and Mona approaching, and gave the two ladies a warm smile and a big wave. He then beckoned them over to where he was standing.

"My lovely assistants are here," Matt said with a flourish. "Welcome, ladies."

"Hello, everyone," Mona said loudly to the assembled group of women, all clearly on hand for Matt's diving excursion.

With everyone accounted for, Matt went into his safety and education routine, informing the group of the various types of equipment they'd be using, and what dangers and complications could arise during the dive.

Matt asked Meredith and Mona to hold up various equipment items -- face masks, flippers, snorkels -- and then bring them over to him. It was pretty dry and boring stuff, and Mona was desperate to shake things up a little.

"Geez, Matt," Mona snorted. "This is pretty boring, pal. These ladies are gonna start snoring soon!"

"It's boring, but important," Matt said with an inquisitive smile, obviously intrigued by what Mona was up to. "I have to go through all this info...it's mandatory."

"Well, maybe it would be more interesting...if you took off your shirt!" Mona hooted loudly, and her cheeky suggestion was unsurprisingly met with cheers and applause from the five women in the dive group. "That's what should be man-datory!"

"Take off my shirt?" Matt asked. "Geez, I feel so objectified! I'm a qualified dive instructor, Mona, not a male stripper!"

"Come on, Matt," Meredith added with a high-pitched giggle, which drew winces from the assembled women on the sand. "It's an all-female group, and you without a shirt would definitely keep everyone's interest."

"Geez, alright," Matt said, and grabbed the bottom of his t-shirt. "I feel like a piece of meat."

"Don't worry," Meredith said and theatrically winked at the other women, "we know you're more than just a hot body. We respect you for your mind too."

Matt grabbed the hem of his tight t-shirt, rolled it up his torso, pulled it up over his head, and then dropped it on the sand. With a cheeky smile, Meredith and Mona drank in the sight of Matt's now completely bare torso.

Covered in thick swathes of masculine hair, Matt's pectoral muscles were rock-hard and perfectly formed, while his abdomen was heavily ridged. His big biceps bulged as he moved, and his strong-looking, hair-covered forearms rippled with quiet power.

"Happy now?" Matt asked to a loud chorus of female cheers.

Sexily bare-chested Matt continued his safety demonstration, at one point standing behind Mona to demonstrate how to properly place a face mask over her head. The bawdy brunette shivered at the feel of Matt's muscular body pushed against her fleshy back, and sizzled at the electric sensation of his strong fingers on her soft cheeks as he carefully positioned the face mask.

Unable to control herself, Mona let her hand drop to Matt's crotch, and she sneakily ran the back of her fingers across his groin, feeling the powerful bulge of his manhood through his tight cotton shorts. Sending a shiver of surprise up her spine, Matt actually pushed his crotch up against Mona's exploratory hand in response, and then moved it from side to side, giving her an even better feel of his penis.

Unbeknownst to everyone else, Mona continued to move her hand back and forth across Matt's dick while the young hunk talked animatedly about the safest and most effective manner in which to position a face mask while diving. Brushing and brushing, Mona could feel it...Matt was indeed huge. They'd finally found The Donkey Dick Of Medika Island.

With his cock out and his butt hanging in the breeze, wholly humiliated Greg had indeed told them the truth. After a long search, it certainly appeared that Merdith and Mona had almost certainly found their man.

"This is getting boring again," Mona howled dramatically when Matt removed the diving mask from her cherubic face, and stood back from her. "How about we lose the shorts, Matt?"

"You're not going commando, are you?" Meredith shrieked quickly, prompting more winces from the dive group. "Can you take off your shorts? You're not naked under there, are you, Matt?"

"No, no, I've got Speedos on," Matt said with a smile to another chorus of cheers and whistles from the assembled women.

"Alright then, off they come," Mona said, laughing. "Drop trou! It'll make it more interesting...you're providing an important safety message here, and these ladies need to stay focused and attentive."

As a gaggle of excited women watched, Matt unbuttoned and unzipped his white shorts, and then slid them over his hips and down his legs, gracefully stepping out of them completely when they fell down onto the sand at his feet.

Like Medika Island's very own Tarzan, ridiculously handsome Matt was now near-nude, clad in just a revealing pair of black, bikini-style Speedos, which showed off his lean, muscled body in all its hunky, masculine glory.

Meredith and Mona -- and the other women too -- horribly objectified the young dive instructor, gazing at how snugly his Speedos clung to his toned, beautifully shaped butt, and how his mess of body hair glistened in the afternoon summer sun.

There was even a mild gasp from the assembled women when they caught sight of the incredibly impressive front-bulge in Matt's Speedos, which indicated him to be very well endowed indeed. Mona already knew Matt was a monster downstairs, and when she directed her friend's eyes toward it, Meredith looked down and smiled.

"Why stop there?" Mona said with a dirty laugh, and the women all shrieked in surprise at her lewd suggestion. "How about we kiss the Speedos goodbye too?"

"Absolutely not," Matt said firmly. "I will not stand nude on Medika Island's main beach! No way! I can't do that! There are way too many people around."

"Okay, okay," Meredith said in a sneakily conciliatory manner. "That would probably be a bit too much. What about this, Matt? If the ladies all listen attentively to the rest of your boring safety lecture, how about you finish it by giving us all a quick flash of your cute little butt?"

"Oh, my god," Matt relented. "Okay, okay..."

As the women sat enthralled by near-nude Matt, and Meredith and Mona giggled naughtily, the sexy dive instructor continued on with his safety lecture, finally ending it with a brief discussion of the potentially dangerous sea creatures the women might encounter during the dive.

"And if Matt's Speedos don't remain fitted properly," Mona said with a raucous laugh, "you might just encounter Medika Island's famous sea snake, or perhaps one of its eggs!"

The women in the dive group all roared with laughter, and then Meredith and Mona stood on either side of Matt. They placed their hands on his broad, strong shoulders, and then proceeded to gently turn the young hunk around, revealing his heavily muscled back and Speedo-clad butt.

"Okay, Matt," Mona said, cackling. "It's time to show us your ass!"

With only a little hesitation, Matt slowly peeled down the back of his tight Speedos, gradually revealing the taut, tight wonders of his butt cheeks, which looked like they'd been carved out of marble. As the women clapped and cheered, Matt gave his butt some air for a few more sexy moments, and then finally pulled his Speedos back up.

"Alright, ladies," Matt said as he turned around, "it's time to hit the water. You've had your fun. Thank you for your assistance, Meredith and Mona. You've been a great, um, help."

"It was our pleasure, Matt...it truly was," Mona purred. "I think we succeeded in keeping these good ladies interested."

"We hope you didn't mind being the, ahem, butt of our jokes," Meredith added with a dirty, high-pitched giggle. "We didn't mean to make an ass out of you."

"Well," Matt said with a smile and laugh even dirtier than anything the decidedly filthy Meredith and Mona could muster, "at least you didn't make a total dick out of me too."

Medika Island...Day Three...Very Early Evening...

In the hour or so that Matt was guiding his dive class in the warm waters of The Whitsundays, Meredith and Mona took some Mojitos back to their cabin, freshened up, and then got changed out of their one-piece swimsuits and into their decidedly more stylish sun-dresses.

Both women dumped their hats, and Mona made the very risqué decision to go without a bra, leaving her big, floppy fun-bags to bounce around in her thin cotton sun-dress like two out-of-control yard dogs. Meredith nodded her head in approval.

"You're a sexy woman, Mac," Meredith said with a smile. "If I was a man, I'd like to nestle my johnson right between those sweater-stretchers and thrust away like a lunatic!"

"Why, thank you, Merry," Mona said with a wink, and then jiggled her whoppers absurdly with her hands. "If you were a man, I'd gladly wrap my flesh-mounds around your nightstick."

Mona's big, sloppy belly, meanwhile, was encased and tightened by a pair of special underpants from the ladies' highly flattering Cover Your Ass & Suck In Your Gut range of women's underwear. Girdled down below and loose up top, Mona was ready for action.

Meredith and Mona weren't exactly sure what their next move would be with Matt, but they'd decided to head down to the beach and await his return from his dive trip, which was happening just offshore, and not from a boat, like Matt's tours for more experienced divers.

After grabbing two more Mojitos from the beach bar, the now slightly drunk Meredith and Mona found two deckchairs on the sand, and sat to take in the glorious sight of Medika Island's main beach, with its overhanging palm trees, crystal-clear water, and golden sand.

Chatting, drinking and laughing in the warm summer air, Meredith and Mona paused when they saw Matt emerge from the water in the near distance, followed by the five women in the dive group. They all wore diving face masks propped up on their heads and short-sleeved wetsuits, and carried their flippers and snorkels in their hands.

As Meredith and Mona sipped from their Mojitos and watched carefully, Matt chatted with the women for a few minutes, and then had them all place their diving gear in a large canvas sack, which he placed behind the beach bar, obviously for later collection.

Matt peeled his face mask off his head, and pushed his long, wet hair out of his face. Carrying all of his diving gear, the young hunk then headed off away from the beach, walking casually on his bare feet, looking like something out of an action movie in his tight wetsuit.

"He must be going back to the staff quarters, Mac" Meredith said. "Let's follow him and see what happens."

"Good idea, Merry," Mona responded, and hauled herself up out of her deckchair. "Fuck, I feel like I'm back in Climax lusting after Dennis Ollenburger!"

"Oh, that guy was a douche," Meredith said, laughing. "I wouldn't have sex with that guy with your vagina, Mac!"

Sipping on their Mojitos and remaining a safe distance behind, Meredith and Mona followed Matt all the way to the staff quarters, which were bounded by a large, curved, half-painted, half-raw concrete wall, complete with security gates accessible only by a swipe pass. Matt let himself in, totally unaware that the naughty ladies from Climax, Michigan were well and truly on his ass.

"What shall we do now?" Meredith asked. "Just wait until Matt comes out again?"

"I don't know," Mona said, and looked around for options. "Um..."

Leaning against the large wall a few metres away was a ladder surrounded by paint cans and painting equipment, obviously left by the painters clearly in the process of redecorating the ugly grey concrete wall bounding the staff quarters.

"I might just have me a little look, and see if I can spot Matt in there," Mona said with a chuckle.

"Really, Mac?" Meredith said with genuine concern. "You've had a few drinks...do you think that's a good idea?"

"Probably not," Mona said and walked off toward the ladder, "but since when has that ever stopped me?"

Still stupidly clutching her Mojito, Mona dragged her pneumatic body up the rungs of the ladder, her big, bra-less breasts bouncing and flopping wildly all the way. Mona moved slowly but surely, taking as much care as she could in her half-drunk state, until she finally made it all the way to the top, which gave the bawdy brunette a direct view right into the staff quarters.

Like a mini-resort, the staff building was surrounded by a lush garden, complete with deckchairs, a cookout area, and a line of outdoor showers, which were ringed by a wooden privacy fence, but were completely open to where Mona stood perched precariously on the teetering painters' ladder.

"Oh, I can see in," Mona said in a loud whisper to Meredith, who hovered nervously below. "Fuck me sideways, Merry...there he is."

"Sssssh...keep it down, Mac...they'll hear you," Meredith chided.

As Mona watched from atop the ladder, Matt walked around from the side of the building, and dropped his diving gear on the grass. His long, wet, sandy brown hair falling sexily over his face, Matt was still dressed in his short-sleeved wet-suit, which was unzipped casually to the waist, providing an alluring glimpse of his hairy, muscular torso beneath.

Matt walked toward the outdoor showers, and then unzipped his wet-suit all the way down to his crotch. Her mouth agape, Mona watched as Matt then peeled the wet-suit off his arms, and then wrenched it from his body, letting it dangle loosely from his waist.

Taking a gulp from her Mojito, Mona again drank in the glorious sight of sexy AF Matt's now once again completely bare torso. Mona again revelled in the sight of Matt's masculine body hair and rippling, bulging muscles. He pushed his long, wet hair off his face with both hands, making his biceps bulge even more impressively, and then stopped at the showers.

Matt then slid the wet-suit over his hips and down his legs, gracefully stepping out of it completely when it fell down onto the soft grass at his bare feet. Once again clad in just his skimpy Speedos, Matt looked truly amazing. Mona smiled wickedly in appreciation.

"Oh, my god," Mona gasped as Matt turned around and worked with his hands at his waist, obviously yanking the drawstring of his Speedos.

"What is it, Mac?" Meredith asked in a loud whisper.

"Matt's taking off his Speedo," Mona said and turned to smile at her friend below. "He's gonna have a shower."

"Oh, my goodness," Meredith said in shock. "You're gonna see his elephant's trunk?"

"I don't know," Mona replied. "Not yet...fuck, I hope so! Show me your dick, Matt...come on, pal!"

As Mona watched with utter delight, Matt slid his Speedos down over his rock-hard butt, and then right down his legs, before finally stepping out of them and walking into the showers. The object of Meredith and Mona's lust was now completely naked...and he looked amazing.

With his back still frustratingly turned to Mona, Matt ran the water of the shower, letting it pour down over his powerful frame, dripping down his back and over the large birthmark that covered his shoulder blade, the only visible imperfection on Matt's glorious nude body.

Matt stood sexily under the water for a few sensual minutes, running his hands over his bare torso, and dipping his head under the shower's steady stream, rinsing the ocean water from his long hair and rubbing the sand off his body. Though enjoying every minute of it, Mona quietly willed Matt to give her the whole show.

"Turn around," Mona whispered. "Please turn around, Matt...I wanna see it...I need to see it. Please..."

Seemingly at Mona's quiet urging, Matt slowly began to turn around. But just as she got the beginnings of a side view of the nude hunk, and a possible look at The Slithering Snake Of The Staff Quarters, Mona's foot slipped on the teetering painter's ladder in excitement, and the bawdy brunette lost her already tenuous balance.

Still clutching her Mojito, Mona spun as she tumbled, and then slid down the ladder, her big, corpulent butt slamming against the rungs. On the way down, the hem of Mona's billowing sun-dress got completely snagged on a paint can hook on the side of the ladder, and then held tight there, fastened too tightly to even rip free.

"Oh, my god," Meredith exclaimed as she watched her friend slide down the ladder. "Mac!"

"Fuck a duck!" Mona screamed as she slid down the ladder. "Woman down! Woman down!"

1...345678