OZone 06 : Housing Authority

Story Info
Dhorne continues his house calls. Teaching n Preaching.
6.4k words
4.85
6k
00
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The shrill sound of a band saw seized as Garrison Dhorne left the wooded area of his Estate. A calmness overwhelmed him as he surveyed the days early progress while walking up the hill to his home. The addition to his garage was already in progress which gave him a sense of hope that life here would return to normal very soon. He could hear the rounds of demolition coming from the upstairs as walls were being torn away to make space for extended bedrooms. It might be too much for just He and his son to inhabit but, he also knew that guests would be coming in waves. Bigger the better he would tell himself as he pats the crotch of his jeans.

"Ain't that right, Junior?"

Foregoing the interior he steps around the side of the garage avoiding the newly built frame work where he spies Esther Cordoba on a ladder adding support to the peak. Standing below her he admires her perfect little ass and whistles, "Mornin' Molester."

She leers down at him with a wink, "You bringing us the morning wood, Mister Dhorne?"

He chuckles, "Don't get a splinter on my account. Besides, sounds to me like the lumber yard beat me to it."

With a point toward the front of the house he makes his exit. A flatbed truck had managed to wind back into his driveway with very little difficulty. He spots Mercedes Holden, the head Contractor motioning the flatbed driver to back slowly and wheel to the left before offering a firm hand to stop his rig.

The driver hisses his air breaks and shuts down before hopping out of his cab. The man was in his late 30's, balding slowly on top, with a thick moustache. Easy enough to tell he ate well with a belly overhang that required suspenders over his t-shirt.

Dhorne sneaks up behind Mercedes and casually slaps her behind annoying her, "Keep that up I'll demand a raise."

He grins, "Darlin, I offered you a raise months ago. You turned Junior down."

She glares at him, "C'mon Boss. We can't be mixin' business with pleasure. Besides, we both know you weren't serious. We've been friends way too long. Grab some gloves you can help unload."

He looks around him spotting the portly Yolanda Paris leaning against a tree. "Yo, Paris. Loan me yer mittfitter's. Seein' as how yer gonna get to work buildin' the doghouse. If the welcome mat fits step on in."

She grits her teeth at him then walks over handing him her gloves rather brusquely, "Sure these fit such big hands and bigger egos?"

He grunts, "If they fit those Sub Woofer's they'll do me jus' fine."

She snarled at his mix of food and dog comments taking offense about her weight.

He stares at her without expression then looks down at her legs. Yolanda Paris had dared to wear shorts revealing her legs to the Alabama heat. Oz grimaces at her then coughs up, "Hey Hairball. Bad Nair day?"

Paris realizes his comment about her unshaven legs and flips him off with both middle fingers. Leaving in a huff Mercedes chokes at him, "Thanks. Make her feel insecure and she won't get anything done but sulk."

He smiles, "You know me, Mercy D. She nudged me wrong. Pit in my stomach says she's bad news. Reckon she puts the bull and my pit in Pit Bull."

Mercedes always found his wisdom funny as hell. He was always right on the button. The driver of the truck came around to greet them handing Mercedes a clip board to sign the invoice for her lumber order. A quick scrawl of her signature he lowers the board to his side and glares over at Dhorne who was untying the ropes holding the load in place, "Hey, I remember you. You're friends with Luther Vance. Ozzie Dhorne, right?"

He completes his rope threading and nods, "Metgar Patterson. How's yer Daddy doing? If'n I recall, ole Cletus had himself a bad bout of Emphysema last I lived here."

The man scratches his head, "You knew my Pappy? God rest his soul."

Dhorne leaned to rest his folded arms on the side of the truck bed, "Sorry to hear that Metgar. Give yer kin my sympathies. I sat in on one of yer Pappy's poker games once with "Lugnut". He was losin' his yard to me. Finally put yer Momma up for collateral. Last second I had sympathy and folded. No offense but yer Momma's got the looks. And, I don't mean purdy."

Metgar chuckles scratching at his scruffy beard, "Don't I know it. My Momma stares through til your soul sets fire. Now that you mention it I remember my Pap telling me about that game. Said you only needed Naughty Pine and all we had was the hard stuff. You could have owned the company. What changed your mind?"

Dhorne sighs, "I own every tree in a twenty mile collar. If I want wood I'll cut it down. Besides, your Daddy needed all the oxygen he could muster. Tree's create oxygen. Told him to get his lumber outside my twenty mile radius. I did him one better. Bought the pharmaceutical supply company and gave him a lifetime supply of air for free."

Metgar lowers his jaw, "You're the Angel my Momma keeps talking about." Metgar leaps forward tossing his clip board on the truck bed to reach out and shake Dhorne's hand. Oz in turn grins heavily and accepts, "I'll have my Momma-in law send over some flowers. I get time I'll stop by and offer yer Daddy my prayers. I'll plant a tree by his grave."

Metgar felt like crying as they were interrupted by the arrival of the prisoner's "Jersey DeVille" and "Lacey McBride". Metgar's tears were easily hardened by their beauty.

Dhorne noted his eyes roaming, "Jersey girl, wipe ole Metgar's tears 'fore he drowns."

Jersey sizes the man up rather repulsed by his appearance but regardless found it amusing. She pouts at him, "Awww, poor baby."

She swiftly lifts her cut off jersey and dabs at his cheeks, her bare breasts in full view and grazing at his chest. Metgar was in Heaven. As she backs away he sulks.

Dhorne chuckles, "Laceylou? You can wipe his chin."

The blond was suddenly unamused, softly shying away to look down toward the ground, her hair disguising her emotions. Metgar darted his eyes toward Dhorne, "Fun while it lasted. Does Luther know you're in town?"

Oz narrows his eyes as Lacey and Jersey join Mercedes in unloading the lumber. Returning a smile to Metgar, "Not yet. I figgered I needed to prioritize first. Family reunion and help get things ready for my boy comin' home. Can't have a house half done, right? Kinda like a cup half full. D-cups at that." He winks at the man.

Metgar nods with a grateful pucker, "I'll be running into Luther today. He's bringing his Momma over to visit my Momma later. Bible study. We keep hopin' for a free for all. Get those two yardbird's chirping there's no peace in town."

Dhorne sighs, "Yeah, ole Gertrude prolly had her hand in that there pillar of salt. Likely loaded her cane with it."

Metgar laughed, "By the way, welcome back to Bartlett."

Dhorne grins, "Here to stay, Pattywack."

"Some nickname. I'll take that as a compliment. That is unless you're making fun of my perverted side."

Oz sighs pointing at the girls walking back, "After seein' those gals, I might just join ya. Twenty one cum salute."

Metgar busted a gut donning the gloves from his back pocket. United as a work force the flatbed was unloaded within fifteen minutes. A firm handshake later and Metgar Patterson was back inside his rig.

Dhorne stood below slapping the side of his door. "Tell Lugnut I'll be at Candy's tomorrow night after I get my boy to bed. He can buy the drinks."

With a thumbs up Metgar Patterson drove off.

Dhorne waited until he was out of sight then glared back toward the girls. Each of them had instructions to put their talents to a particular use. With the guidance of Mercedes Holden the house's frame work was quickly coming together.

He smugly admired how well the girl's had learned a trade. Most of them had likely only hammered nails into a wall to hang a picture before Mercy took them under her wing. He loved it when he could change people's lives.

Casually walking around the work site he noted the old outhouse still standing in the woods from the LeGend ancestry. Overgrown by weeds yet still in view. Gus had left it up as a family heirloom. Or as Dhorne would say, "Airfume".

He recalled the wisdom of Augustus LeGend on the first walk they had together when Nora brought him home to meet her parents. Telling him that the outhouse had put up with the shit of past family members and had still tested time. That the half moon carving on the door for ventilation meant to him, "the gravity of the situation".

A situation that in time would be spoken of out of trust between them. He might now own the ground they stood on. That Nora was buried beneath. But, that was only half the moon. The other half was eclipsed by secrecy. One that needed guarded. Gus felt he had found that Guardian in his Son-in-law. Dhorne took the responsibility with pride. Honor to him was the tunnel to the soul. A tunnel with a light at the end. He would go so far as to say it was Nora holding a candle.

"Penny for your thoughts?"

Dhorne removed his hands from his pants pockets and glared over his shoulder. "Sondra Moon, fancy that."

She winces, "Excuse me?"

He nods in the direction of the outhouse, "Moon on the door."

She looks past him at the aging construction. "Ah. Saying I'm full of shit?"

He chuckles, "I dunno. Are ya?" With a shrug and a fidgeting smile she awaited his determination. He turns toward her, "I recall my Father-in-law telling me how my wife was locked in that outhouse by her sister. Mean lil gal, Nina. Told her parents Nora ran away with the circus. They knew better. Nora was afraid of clowns. I joked once about my puttin' the "OZ" in "BOZO", and she shriveled in terror. She would tell me about her thoughts while stuck in that there shitter. About the sudden peace she had. She turned Nina's joke around and made that place her meditation chamber. Worked. Nora was the most peaceful soul alive."

He feels a tear coming on and turns slightly from Sondra's view. "I told a wise man once in India that the top of the Mountain only left him breathless and breathtaking. Sit in a crapper for an hour and yer relieved of all the stress. Told him that he and his Monastery could put the "Colon" in "Colony". He sat there laughing for three days. Course I put ex-lax in his teacup and thanked him for shootin' the shit."

Sondra exploded into giggles, "I can never tell when you're serious. That's too funny."

He nods, "So, Sondra Moon. How's it feel to know yer forgiven of yer sins?"

She tilts her head with confusion, "What do you mean?" He merely turns away leaving her to question his motives.

"Kimber Lomax" looked down at Dhorne from the upstairs bedroom through the busted out wall, "Watch your step. Falling bedroom zone. By the way, we covered the furniture before we started." Oz glared up at her holding an axe while "Belle Fontaine" raised up her sledge hammer beside her in the hole being developed in the wall.

Oz noted the power lines next to the room, "Careful there Hammer from the slammer. Ole Kimber might just take yer LEG right outta "sLEdGe". Watch out for the wiring in the wall or I'll be sweeping yer ashes to the wind."

They glare at each other in shock as they notice by looking around the walls at outlets, both bulging their eyes at the other.

Dhorne stops cold and chuckles shaking his head, "Always look for any zappin' before ya go gapin' and dirtnappin'."

They knew he meant making large gaps in walls. Or frying themselves.

With a thumbs up he moves forward into the house through the front door and steps down the hallway toward the kitchen. Opening a door behind the upstairs staircase he finds the entrance downstairs to the basement.

Flipping on a light switch he scurries down the carpeted steps until he reached the basement and stops to stare at his indoor swimming pool. Walking along the pools ledge he eyes the inner walls of concrete and tile thinking of just how good of a job Mercedes did hiding the hidden hatchway built into the interior.

Add the water it would be even more invisible to the naked eye. Satisfied he moves on opening a door to another room below the garage. Another light flipped on he discovers his gym. Weight machine, cardio bike, treadmill were positioned with room in between. A boxing sandbag dangled on a chain off in a corner.

Mirrored tiles lined the lakeside wall with cushioned mats on the floor in front of them. He caresses the glass thinking of his son Connor, "Yup. I'm gonna have to put rails up here for Conjob's ballet stances. Reckon facing the lake's gonna be my swan song."

He prayed he would be wrong but he knew that Nora had let him take Ballet lessons. He cringed every time he pictured his boy in a tutu. Noting the temperature of the room and the musty smell he reaches up over the mirrors to a small window and opens it to let fresh air enter. A twinge was felt in his lower back from stretching. A wince told him that he really needed to get that number Meredith Naberly had given him from his trench coat and call that Masseuse to make an appointment.

He pulls his shirt off draping it over the cardio bikes handle bars then unbuckles his pants. Before pulling them down he uses his toes on the heel of his boots to tug them off of his feet. Once off he drops his pants and steps out of them, followed by his boxers until he wore only socks and his bandanna. Popping his shoulders and warming up his lower back in readiness he decides to test the back muscles with a workout on his weight bench. Checking quickly the amount of weight on the pin he raises it up slightly to 150 pounds, not wanting to over exert yet assess the damage to the muscle in his back.

Stretching out he lays back gripping the suspended handles. Closing his eyes to anticipate agony he drags the bars downward. Not even a sharp pin prick of pain. He puckers dropping the weight which shakes the entire machine forcing off a cloud of dust which coats his face. He chokes and blows what he can from his mouth when he hears laughter.

Lifting his head he spots Esther and Jersey watching him through the small basement window. "You need a French maid."

Esther winks remarking her family heritage as Jersey merely drools at getting the chance to see his dick again. He wipes the dust from his eyes, "Reckon I do. Grab me a wash clothe for my eyes."

Both women leap from their knees and bolt into the house rapidly. He starts to raise up when the muscle in his back spasms causing him to grit his teeth. He slowly falls back on to the bench and lays there letting it ease up. Within minutes he hears footsteps pounding rapidly down the staircase. He counted 4 sets. Rolling his eyes he knew he was in trouble.

Esther Cordoba led the way with a wash clothe while Jersey brought a can of "Pledge" and paper towels. Following them were Belle and Kimber who had abandoned their post for drinks in the kitchen.

Esther knelt down beside Dhorne and dabbed a wet dish towel over his eyes, "Poor thing. Are you blind?"

He sighs, "I see sez the blind man as he stumbles into sight."

Esther snickered, "Dang it. I was hoping you might need help with that walking stick."

Her other hand slides across the rippling muscles of his abdomen creeping into his pubic region. The girls all grew wide-eyed at her boldness. Dhorne said nothing to stop her. He merely closed his eyes. Jersey avoided the situation spraying the towels in her hand with furniture cleaner and wiped carefully the weights and support bars.

Esther noting that Dhorne had nothing to say as he gripped the dangling bars again to continue lifting to their amazement. Four repetitions he whispers, "Kimber. Move the pin to 300." She leaps around Esther and repositions the pin as ordered.

Muscles tensing he lifts the weights slowly then back down. With each lift the girls noticed his dick tightening and becoming erect. Almost as if he were pumping even that muscle. Esther's fingers parted as she let them divide around his cock.

Belle and Jersey darted eyes between themselves at the sight. "We should get back to work before Mercedes comes looking for us." Belle addressed as Kimber concurred heading for the door.

With a disappointed look in her eye Belle took her own advice and followed. Jersey started to go when Dhorne dropped the weights startling her. "Jersey? 350."

The woman swallows looking at the door to see both Belle and Kimber peeking around from the outside. Esther smiles mesmerized by Dhorne's erection.

Cautiously, Jeraldine "Jersey" DeVille does as he commands and adds 50 pounds to his weights. Esther takes the biggest risk of her day and wraps her fingers around his cock gently moving her hand up and down.

"Hope you don't mind if I do some weight lifting of my own." She teases as Dhorne ignores her as if she wasn't even there. Jersey moves back when Dhorne grunts biting his lip. She could tell he was in pain. Kneeling down beside Esther she reaches out and places her hand on his stomach, "Are you alright, Sir?"

Dhorne continues lifting with his eyes sealed. Dropping the weights he takes time to breath. Sweat was building up over his entire body glossing his noble tan. He growls, "More weight." Jersey looks up at Belle and Kimber biting their nails then starts to reach behind his head to move the pin when he grabs her wrist without opening his eyes. She gasps at his strength. "Not what I meant, DeVille."

She stammers, "What do you mean?"

He releases her hand, "You called me, Sir. That's reward in my book."

Her eyes literally shiver in their sockets. Suddenly, she realizes what he meant. Almost as if possessed she stands up and moves around to stand between his legs. Esther eyes her movement as Jersey removes her shorts dropping them to her feet.

Realizing what Jersey was doing as her thong followed her shorts she releases Dhorne's cock and stands up. Jersey swallows hard as she straddles his waist and eases her pussy down on to Dhorne's erection.

The girls dropped their jaws as it vanished inside her. Her eyes rolling up inside her head at how good it felt to feel a man again.

Dhorne then reached for the bars again and began lifting. Repetitions mounted as his biceps began swelling up. Each rep moved his hips up digging deeper into her. Jersey moaned cumming instantly around him. Her delight faded at that exact moment as Dhorne dropped the weights loudly bringing her out of her trance.

Jersey's eyes froze wide open almost terrified. She knew that if the Warden ever discovered that she had sex with Dhorne even in such a strict way she would be punished. With a tear easing from her eye she leaps off grabbing her clothes and forces her way through Belle and Kimber. All of the girls suddenly felt her pain and followed her.

As Esther reached the door's threshold Dhorne growls, "CORDOBA!"

Her body cements itself as her heart races.

"What gave you the right to paw me up? I sure didn't. You're so used to gettin' away with what you want, ya forget to say please."

She shudders feeling him rise behind her without looking, afraid to turn. His hand clutches her throat tightly forcing her eyes to flutter.

"How's it feel to have yer head in MY GRIP?"

She couldn't even swallow for his strength. Let alone breath. Her saliva build up alone was held captive in clenched teeth. Suddenly, he let go and she coughed spewing saliva all over her shirt. Dhorne took the damp clothe from her hand and forced her to face him.

"Head just shot. Learn from this. Moral of the story is, "Don't get a head of Yerself"." He dabs her eyes and chin with the towel almost lovingly then reaches over to kiss her forehead. "Finish my garage."

Silently she turns and walks away. A shadow leaps up from in front of the basement window. Dhorne narrows his eyes. He knew. Getting dressed he heads back upstairs. At the top of the stairs he spots Lacey McBride wetting her hair under the kitchen faucet. He leans against the counter and folds his arms. "Which comes out first? The peroxide of that purdy hair? Or the black of that eye?"

12