Pablo

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I covered my mouth with my hand to muffle my scream of orgasmic delight as Pablo's fingers assaulted my vagina. I palmed the top of Pablo's bulbous cockhead, preventing his many bursts of semen to attract attention. After we discreetly cleaned up, Pablo put his arm around me and I leaned on his shoulder. For the next 30 minutes of our drive home I basked in the afterglow of my infidelity, one that my husband had chauffeured.

For the next month, the three of us would go out a couple of times a week. More and more Pablo would take the lead, leading me around as his prized possession, with my husband following behind, or absent altogether. I dressed as provocatively as I ever have in public, though I only let Pablo enjoy my flesh, never my husband. Our ride home always ended in an intense orgy, as we became more skilled and creative in how to have sex in the back seat of my husband's car, without truly having sex.

Pablo's treatment was coming to an end, and the doctor's believed it would be successful. But his goals still needed to be met. He needed to go visit another hospital several hours away, and we decided to travel with him. We thought we had reserved two rooms, but the hotel overbooked, and we were left with a single room with a single King sized bed. It was a nice and spacious room, just short on sleeping options. The hotel was fully out of cots, so we were out of luck.

I had spent most of the day traveling and in the new city with my husband, and Pablo spent the day at the hospital. It was nice to have some alone time with my husband and reconnect. By the time Pablo joined us in our hotel room, I felt reunited with my husband of 20 years.

Pablo volunteered to sleep on the floor, which my husband was fine with. But after some of my persistent pleading, he relented. We would all squeeze into the one bed.

My husband looked me in the eyes and said, "I trust you."

I smiled and kissed him on the lips. As we looked at each other, he ran into the bathroom and blew his load.

We climbed into the bed with me in the middle. I could tell my husband was already in a bit of a post-ejaculation haze and a bit sleepy. Before he was fully conked out, I suddenly sat up.

"Guys, we forgot about Pablo's goals! He hasn't climaxed yet today." I stammered.

We were all thankful that I had remembered, especially as Pablo got so close to the finish line. I checked with my husband if it was OK to lay briefly on Pablo, just like a hug, to bring him to climax. He consented, rolled over away from us, and seemed to fall asleep.

I was wearing a knee length low cut silky camisole that ended about mid thigh, though had two generous slits almost up to my hips. I lay on top of Pablo's naked body, other than his boxers. I became aware of how much I had missed Pablo that day, as we had deviated from our regular routine. I nuzzled in his neck while our bodies once again comfortably pressed against each other, a daily routine for almost a year.

I could feel Pablo's cock harden, and my own heartbeat quicken. With my husband facing the other way, Pablo and I began to quietly make out. I pulled my knees up past my hips, so that I was mounted on top of Pablo's crotch. Soon his member reached its full 8 inches, and I began gyrating front and back on top of it, my thong panties getting moist. My large breasts hung tight against the loose camisole, as my nipples rubbed against Pablo's chest.

As I adjusted my position, Pablo pulled his cock through the opening in his boxers. Now I was rubbing his bare cock with my moist thong. His large hands palmed by bare ass, adding friction to the motion. I felt his hands plunge underneath my thong waistband, and I lowered my legs so that he could remove my panties for the first time. I placed my soft pink wet flesh on his manhood, my juices dripping closer to full adultery.

Just then, my husband rolled over facing us, with his eyes open.

"You finished yet?" he asked me.

"We're getting close," I whispered. "Just a few more minutes."

He closed his eyes but remained facing our direction, only inches separating us.

Pablo and I locked eyes. Our concerned looks slowly grew into wicked grins, as we continued quietly kissing each other. I began to slowly grind my wet pussy, spitting my pussy lips on his shaft. His cockhead was only inches away from penetrating my vagina. Pablo placed his hands on my hips and pulled me further forward, my pussy no longer on his cock but now in front of it. Then pressing down on my shoulders, he began to steer me back toward the foot of the bed. My progress paused when I felt the head of his cock come in contact with my pussy lips.

We locked eyes again, intimately kissing with our eyes open. He pushed me down further, his cockhead splitting my outer pussy lips.

He whispered, "Your turn."

Pablo wanted me to be in control of the final decision as I cheated for the first time.

I lifted my hands and interlocked them with his. I began pushing against his hands, and I could feel his cockhead attempting to penetrate my outer vaginal ring. Pablo's girth was double my husband's, and my vaginal canal was not accustomed to his size. I continued to push against his hands, forcibly allowing Pablo's cock to impale my tight pussy. I exhaled deeply as he entered me. There was no going back. My head rested on Pablos chest, my eyes a foot away from my husband's face. I was fucking another man with my husband right beside me!

My vagina slowly swallowed all of Pablo's fleshly member. I felt so stretched, so full, like never before. If my husband were not there, I would be screaming with pleasure. I placed my hands on Pablo's chest, and pushed myself to a vertical position, my tanned legs spread wide, hugging Pablo's torso. Except now, my right leg was also touching my husband's knees, as he slept on his side facing us.

I began to slowly ride Pablo's cock, my camisole flowing around our sex act. We gazed into each other's eyes. I had never experienced this intimate or intense pleasure with my husband. I took my time and really enjoyed it. My husband suddenly jerked in his sleep and now was fully awake! With me impaled on another man's cock. I could see the white of his open eyes, as he looked up to me on my mounted position.

"Almost done?" he asked.

"Yes, dear, almost done."

He reached out his hand and grabbed mine, and then closed his eyes, not releasing my hand.

With my other hand, I interlocked with Pablo's to help balance my new precarious position. I began to rock back and forth again, as my hands pressed against the hands of the two men sleeping in my bed. Pablo reached up with his other hand and pulled down my low-cut camisole so that my breasts were fully exposed, with the camisole fabric resting under my glorious bouncing globes.

I was nearing my climax, as was Pablo. I started to bounce a bit more, checking to make sure that my husband's eyes remained closed. I pressed against both their hands to help raise my hips 6 or 7 inches above Pablo's cock, only to slam my heavy ass down so his cock could violently penetrate me again. Pablo used both of his hands to guide my hips and to massage my tits and nipples. I used my husband's hand to give me strength to guide my ride on my own thoroughbred, Pablo.

Finally, Pablo and I both came to a climax. I felt his throbbing cock pulsating his seed into my unprotected ripe womb. My entire body began to shudder as a result of the massive effort of flexing my body to assault his cock. Halfway through my own orgasm and muffled groans, my husband's hand briefly squeezed mine tighter.

He opened his eyes, and looked up at me with a hazy look. My tits were fully exposed, my nipples as engorged as ever. Under the camisole I had the 8 inch cock of a 21 year old stud still pumping his seed into my vagina. And I was looking at my husband of 20 years while the most intense orgasm shuddered through every bone of my body. Looking up at me, my husband whispered,

"I love you."

"I love you, too," I whispered back to my husband, as my pussy continued to firmly grip the cock of another man, my body convulsing with sexual pleasure.

  • COMMENTS
21 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

It’s a story of fiction for entertainment and was pretty good sexy story of older woman obviously be allowed by hubby who tried to control the escalating until the end . The story feel was he knew all along and let it happen and rewarded her with a young hard cock to fuck for a finish . I just don’t like her escalations thinking she was doing it without hubby’s knowledge because then that would be a cunt move . A second part explaining the aftermath would be good . Maybe she allows him a younger tighter pusdy to fuck as a gift for what he allowed her

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

This might be a better story if the husband tells the boy to take the whore with him when he leaves.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

well written (mostly), but too slow to reach the obvious conclusion. The boy's condition and its remedy was too far fetched to believe and grasp my attention.

WhackdoodleWhackdoodleabout 1 year ago

I stopped reading when he said he couldn’t masturbate or watch porn.

Of all the ridiculous plot devices….if she is going to cheat, just tell us that she was bored with her husband and a handsome young man with a huge cock interested her. Don’t bullshit us about testicular cancer and guys spending weeks ejactulating in their pants with our even touching themselves.

That. Doesn’t. Happen.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I would have got 1 ticket home and filed for divorce the first day they started playing kissy face.

Show More
Share this Story

Similar Stories

Anna Succumbs to Neighbor's Cock With encouragement of husband, wife becomes more daring.in Loving Wives
Neighborly Husband shares beautiful wife with older black neighbor.in Interracial Love
Taking Allison Ch. 01 Young couple tries wife sharing with an older man.in Loving Wives
Beware of What You Wish For Wife goes on platonic date with husband's smooth boss.in Loving Wives
A Cuckold Made Hung lodger seduces wife and cuckolds a willing husband.in Loving Wives
More Stories