Packaged Deal

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Cameron let out an awkward laugh. "Anytime."

His mother noticed his continued state of arousal with his rod still erected to the ceiling. "Why don't we all go to my bedroom?"

He was a bit surprised by her suggestion but more than happy for it.

Audrey was also happy and the first to get up. "Let's go!"

There, the two girls stripped down to nothing.

Cameron's lustful eyes passed over every inch of them standing in front of the wide bed. His mother's taller and leaned body was as sexy as ever, and his sister's short stature accompanied by womanly curves was all he needed to stay hard.

"Here, sweetie. Why don't you lay down?" Their mom suggested and sat down with her legs closed and to the side. "Come here, honey." She held her hand out to Cameron.

He dumbly nodded and climbed into the bed on all fours to stand on his knees in front of his sister who laid down with her legs open before him.

"This is your first time, so your brother and I will try to make it as pleasant as possible, though it may hurt a little, okay?" Michelle lovingly ran her hand through the girl's hair as she gazed down at her.

"I know... but I'm ready." Audrey smiled and then looked at the lone male in the room. "I've wanted to give my virginity to Cam for a long time."

Shit. She has? "I'll try not to disappoint." Her declaration brought him back to his senses. Taking hold of his stiff package, he guided it to her dripping entrance. "Wow. You weren't lying about being ready, Audrey."

"B-Big Brother, that's embarrassing." Her entire face got light red.

"Sorry. Okay, I'm continuing." He chuckled and finally moved his hips forward to penetrate her. Immediately, her folds parted for him, but he was met with some resistance at feeling her hot hole wrap around and grip him. Man, she's fucking tight. The hold her pussy had on him was almost painful - almost.

The young blonde took in short breaths while his thick cock spread her walls open and submerged towards her womb. Her mother saw the slight pain on the girl's face and reached out with a hand to place a thumb on her erected clitoris and rub. A soft moan escaped Audrey at the action and Cameron finished burying himself to her very core, feeling a tear of something along the way.

"You okay, Audrey?" He lovingly rubbed her knee.

She lifted her head a little to look at him. "I'm so happy."

"I think that's a yes." Michelle smiled at him.

The twenty-three-year-old laughed and slowly extracted himself from her sopping cunt and then plunged back into her. Her vagina muscles were relentless in squeezing his dick. Juices leaked from her all the while, snaking down her thighs to darken the sheets below. Audrey gripped the sheets under her hands and looked up into her brother's face while he pumped into her; she never wanted to forget the moment. He was well-endowed, so of course, each stab into her was somewhat painful.

Michelle did her best to help, still rubbing her clit and now grabbing one of her round tits to fondle and massage. She put one of the hard nipples between her fingers and slid her hand up and down to stimulate it. Still fucking his younger sister, Cameron was steadily stroking her, his rod thrusting in and out of her pussy. Each time he moved back created slurping sounds that loudly sounded into the room. Splashes from her secretions went here and there at every collision, just as his nutsack smacked into the bottom of her round ass.

He fucked her for a bit longer and then suddenly exited her to look at Michelle. "Mom, why don't you get on top of Audrey? You should be enjoying this too." He grinned. I want to fuck her too before I blow my load.

"Trust me, sweetheart there's nothing I'd love more." She bit her lip, admiring his giant manhood. "But I don't want to ruin your sister's very first time."

"You're not, Mom! I want us to all enjoy each other as a loving family." The teen girl turned her head to smile at her.

"In that case..." Michelle giggled and removed her clothes to lay on top of her daughter.

In the position, Cameron took a moment to bask in the glorious sight of his mother's taut ass pointed to him and his younger sibling's pink and slightly meatier pussy just below - it was truly the best packaged deal. Impatiently, he guided his throbbing cock and pierced his parent's narrow hole. She held back a cry at the incredible feeling of the hot and thick object spreading her open.

Audrey studied her face just inches above. Wow. Mom really seems to be enjoying this. Getting turned on by her mother's ecstasy-filled expression, she lifted her head to kiss her. Michelle immediately reciprocated and sucked, slurping on her daughter's tongue. Cameron from his vantage point loved seeing his two girlfriends make out and started to pound his mom's cunt harder, his dick punching into her over and over.

Michelle was forced to break off the kiss as she was jerked forward each time he rammed into her. Audrey targeted the older woman's perky tits instead, grabbing and kneading them. She also covered one nipple with her mouth and flicked her tongue over the hardened nub. Michelle's eyes rolled up with the powerful stimulation of her daughter playing with her tits and her son slamming his monster cock in her from the back. Cameron made sure not to neglect his sister and took himself out of their mother to thrust into her.

She moaned with Michelle's nipple still in her mouth, her twat already getting used to her big brother's meatstick forcibly widening her tight walls.

Cameron switched between them both for several minutes before his balls tightened up. "I'm about to cum." He started breathing harder.

"H-Honey, don't cum inside us; we're not on any contraception." Michelle gave a timid look back.

Pulling out at the last second, he stroked his cock a few times to ejaculate all over his mother's tight, toned ass and his little sister's pussy.

The trio didn't speak for a full minute as they struggled to catch their breaths. When they did, they cleaned up a bit and laid down to cuddle, both women on either side of Cameron.

"I seriously love you guys. Thanks so much." He had both arms around the two and kissed them each on the forehead.

"I'm so happy we're all together." Audrey giggled giving the two loving looks.

Their mother smiled too. "And we'll be together forever."

So, from that day their lives as a three-way relationship started.