Paddlin' Madelyne Home Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The next ten seemed to take forever and after about the 60th stroke I became concerned that her ass might have had all it could take for awhile. I asked Maddie if she had had enough and she whispered to me 'No, use the whip now!"

There was no helping it, but frankly I was really starting to enjoy this. The woman who for over three long months had humiliated and insulted me at every opportunity had willingly submitted herself to my vengeance. Even though I was new to the art of effectively using a whip, I seemed to be a fast learner. The next fifteen strokes I laid in with increasing skill across her back and her upper thighs, and with perfect luck my seventy-fifth stroke went up right between her legs and hit her furry pubic mound and cunt. She screamed as if her tongue was being torn out and mashed her clit and cunt even harder against the leather of the Horse and started an especially loud and long orgasm that lasted for several minutes.

I took a small breather for her to recover a bit, and Phyllis bid us all a good night and was towing her husband by his fully erect cock that was sticking out of his pants back towards the house, most likely to the first horizontal surface they could find to fuck upon. The other men thought that was a good idea too, and Nathan and Isaac also left with their wives in each hand, with their breasts unfastened and loose inside their open blouses. They would certainly also be having some fun tonight, and I assumed they certainly had a large enough bed to handle it.

Diana's blouse was unbuttoned now too and openly displaying her lovely perfect eighteen-year-old tits that looked as if they would defy gravity for many years yet to come. As for cumming, she was on her second or third orgasm herself, and her skirt was now lying on the hay strewn floor and she openly stroked her bare shaven cunt shamelessly in front of me.

"Let me help!" Diana breathlessly whispered. "I know where my moms keep their toys here."

With that she got out of the chair and opened a nearby chest and pulled out a selection of dildos and a vibrator and brought them to me.

"Stuff her slutty ass with these" she whispered, and as all of the blood had rushed from big head and into my little one, that seemed like a very reasonable suggestion. With a little applied lube, I put a dildo each into Maddie's cunt and ass, and directed Diana to put the vibrator right against Maddie's clit. Diana was now herself completely nude and using another vibrator on her own cunt while she held Maddie's firmly in place.

I walked around to check the expression on Maddie's face and she appeared lost in her private world of delicious pain and pleasure.

"Let me suck you" she begged and before I knew it my pants were off and my cock was in Maddie's mouth. It didn't take either of us long to cum, Maddie with the sensation of having two fake cocks and a real one inside of her at the same time, plus the vibrator on her clit that soon made her scream again and again in orgasm. A few seconds later, I was spewing three months worth of pent-up rage and frustration into her eager sucking mouth.

That nasty little slut Diana wasted no moment at licking up the streaming drops of cum from Maddie's cheeks and chin that she hadn't been able to lick up herself. Before I knew it Diana had my entire cock in her mouth and was "cleaning up" Maddie's leavings. Maddie gave her a glare and pointedly told her "If you don't get my lovers cock out of your mouth now, it's going to be your ass up on here next!"

"Promises, promises!" Diana said and stuck her tongue out at Maddie. She gave my cock a few more good sucks to make sure I was nice and hard again and then said, "Give that bitchy sluts ass another twenty-five smacks with the paddle while your cock is inside her. I want to see the bitch get good and fucked and beg to cum again."

I left the dildo in her ass and pulled out the one that was in her sopping wet cunt. Diana made Maddie clean the dildo spotlessly clean. As I entered her cunt for the first time I smacked her left ass check as hard as I could, and then the right one as I withdrew. Soon I had a rhythm established and Maddie was convulsing in pleasure.

Diana, being the utterly shameless slut that she was, pulled up a small table next to Maddie's head and sat on it, forcing her smooth and very wet cunt into Maddie's face and ordered her to lick her clit until she couldn't cum anymore. Maddie to my surprise did just that, and soon her cousin was squealing with delights of her own.

At the ninetieth smack, Maddie took Diana's clit out of her mouth just long enough to utter, "Give me the last ten HARD, as hard as you can, and I want you to cum inside me on the one hundredth stroke. I gave her the last ten smacks as hard and slow as I could, while fucking my cock inside her as hard and fast as I could. Her final orgasm hit right at the ninety-seventh stroke, and mine started instantly afterwards.

Maddie's tongue finished Diana off to a last orgasm of her own, and we declared the punishment session 'done for now'. She still owed me a hundred and sixty more, but we were no hurry to collect them.

Maddie was too worn out to chase after Diana to give her a bit of thrashing, but as Diana left she whispered to us that she could be available here at 10 p.m. tomorrow night for her own promised spanking, and she did indeed get hers, but we had to wait until almost Midnight, because until then Phyllis was receiving some attention in the Horse from her husband for some unspecified offences. It seemed that the Horse was so popular you nearly had to make reservations to use it.

*************

That night Maddie and I slept together in my bed for the first time, and I woke up to find Maddie's mouth around my cock teasing me to attention.

"It's about time you woke up" she said with a smile and a loving kiss. "My ass is still throbbing and it's the only part of me you haven't fucked yet". We corrected that minor oversight right away.

We spent the next week at the ranch and enjoyed every minute of it. The old crabby Madelyne was pretty much gone now forever, and a much kinder and sweeter Maddie was here to stay. It took awhile to work off that remaining one hundred and sixty strokes, and I'd always had a few more points to add for each new visit. Maddie seems to thrive in her new sex life; she adores being spanked even for non-special sex, and especially before anal. She revels in her new role as a sexual submissive, which seems in fact to be her real inheritance from the female line of her family; all of them adore spanking and other harder excitements from the B&D and S&M worlds. She has accepted and embraced the fact that like her two Mom's and both her female 'kissing cousins' she's a 'hopeless pain slut'. Since she no longer works, her collar is usually always on now. It's a part of her now, Maddie says.

We've been married for almost five years now and each one has been happier than the previous year. I'm learning every phase of the Edwards family construction business and all is going well. I think Nathan is happy with the way the future looks and he and his brother have started to make plans for their retirement in a few more years, probably at one of their smaller ranches in Lovett County.

Randolph has his Ranch Management degree and has taken over management of the big family ranches and is as happy as a pea in pod; he'll soon find a nice cowgirl we're sure. Thus the family empires seem to be in good hands.

Diana has graduated from University with an English degree she'll never use. On the other hand, her Slut House sorority education was most complete and she never failed to teach us something new each time she came home from school. She still has numerous active boyfriends and girlfriends, and loves sex with each equally, but hasn't picked a life partner yet. She's hinted strongly that she wouldn't mind at all remaining 'kissing cousins' with Maddie and I for quite some time to come, and in fact she is more or less now living with us. She had a bedroom of her own but tends more often than not to share ours. Since Maddie has given birth to our second child and has now starting on the third, Diana is now whining that she's being left out of all of the fun and wants one of mine too.

Phyllis and her husband have been unfortunately unable to have children of their own (his sperm count is too low), and I've had several very unsubtle hints that they would like me to be their sperm donor, of course using the 'traditional' method with Phyllis being mounted (in more ways than one) on the Horse. We party with them on occasion, and while Phyllis is not nearly as slutty as her younger sister, she can be extremely creative in bed and loves multiple penetrations. The ladies are still all 'discussing' these issues, and the final decision is quite apparently not mine to make.

Supposedly the rest of the family is all in favor of me providing all the Edwards daughters with as many grandchildren as we can provide. That won't be hard at all to accomplish, especially when staying at the Ranch, were we now have a big bedroom for the kids so that the five of us can play together during holidays.

The "oldsters" have their bedroom at the other end for the four of them, and while we may occasional watch each other at play, that particular incest and significant age barrier has never been crossed.

With each visit to the ranch, Maddie seems more and more attracted to the chain manacles and pulley hoist that all of the other Edwards women love being hung dangling and helpless from and 'chastised' quite thoroughly, often with a large bullwhip.

"No!" I always reply firmly, but I know she feels them calling to her to string her up helplessly to await the lash of a friendly whip. I think I'm going to eventually end up losing that argument, especially the way Maddie and Diana were talking last night about being strung up together to be whipped with their tits and cunts rubbing together while large double-ended dildos were stuck up each of their cunts and asses. In fact that sounds like nearly the perfect Anniversary present, especially if Maddie decides to be 'naughty' as she invariable is before a visit to the ranch and her favorite Horse.

12