Paddling and Fucking

Story Info
She loves getting her ass and pussy worked over by us.
4.9k words
4.41
70.7k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Boxlicker101
Boxlicker101
3,145 Followers

Geraldine Wade is a young woman I know who has some unusual sexual needs; she likes to get spanked with a special paddle she has and she likes to have her pussy eaten and to fuck. None of those is unusual in itself; all my lady friends love having their pussies eaten, and fucking, except those who are preserving their cherries, and a few of them like getting spanked, but Gerry likes being eaten or fucked and spanked simultaneously.

It is possible for me to give her two kinds of pleasure at the same time, but it means fucking doggy style, which is unsatisfactory to both of us, and there is no way I can use the paddle on her while eating her pussy. We solve these problems by having me bring somebody with me when I call on her, and it's usually Frank, a horny young man with blonde hair and what seems like a perpetually hard cock. The last time he and I took care of Gerry's needs was last Saturday afternoon, when she called me and asked me to come over to see her and to bring a friend so we could do what she really wanted.

I called Frank and, as usual, he was eager to join me for some hot fun with her, so I drove over to pick him up and we went together to Gerry's apartment. She looked through the peephole in the door after I rang her bell, recognized Frank and me and opened the door to us. She wore a loose-fitting dress, almost like a muumuu, which I thought strange, because it concealed her very nice figure, but I didn't say anything.

"I'm really glad to see you guys," she enthused. "I haven't gotten anything good for a long time."

"Well, we're glad to see you," I answered, and Frank echoed my opinion. "We're here to give you the good stuff that you haven't been getting."

"Well, then, what are we standing around talking about it for? C'mon into the bedroom." We both knew the location, and followed Gerry to the place where we would all be getting something we wanted. She stopped by the bed and turned to face us.

"I hope I look okay," she said, with a sly grin on her face.

She certainly looked fine to me but, before I could say so, Gerry bent over, took hold of the hem of her loose fitting dress and pulled it up and over her head and all the way off and shook her shoulder length, dark brown hair back into place. She had been naked under the dress, and she looked more than alright to Frank and me with her small but shapely breasts and her flaring hips. Gerry is rather short, but she has everything she needs to attract almost any man she wants. Besides her sexy figure, she has a very pretty face with fine, regular features and brown eyes to go with her soft, curly hair.

"Okay, you guys both know what I want. Frank, the paddle is on top of the dresser, and you know what I want you to do with it."

She lay on her back with a pillow under her head, and I quickly stripped off my clothing and lay beside her. The first thing I did was kiss her lips, gently, which was one of the few gentle things we would do with Gerry that day. I cupped a breast in either hand and started licking the nipple of the nearer one and, a few seconds later, when it was erect, I switched my attentions to its beautiful twin. She murmured happily about what I was doing, and her body began to squirm under my face.

Her movements became more pronounced when I drew one luscious breast into my mouth and started sucking, while my tongue continued to caress her erect nipple. As I had before, my mouth alternated between the succulent orbs for a few minutes, until I smelled the delectable aroma of her juices. Gerry's pussy was beginning to lubricate, and that meant it was time for her and me to change our positions.

She moved out of the way, and I lay on my back where she had been, including having the pillow under my head. Gerry quickly crawled on top of me, with her pussy directly over my mouth, and I rested both my hands on the backs of her thighs, just above the pits of her knees. When eating a pussy while lying on my back, I usually hold the woman's ass cheeks in my hands and spread them, sometimes fingering her rosebud, but putting my hands there would not have been prudent that day. For what we were going to be doing, the only position we would be able to use meant my chin was between her legs while her body covered my eyes and forehead. I couldn't see anything, but that didn't matter very much, considering what we would be doing.

I began by licking up the small amount of her juices that had spattered on her thighs, and continued up to Gerry's crotch, using my tongue to catch the fresh nectar running out of her pussy, until I started on one of her outer lips. Once I reached that point, Frank put the paddle to use.

I believe I felt a slight breeze when he swung it, but that might have been my imagination. The loud "smack" when it struck Gerry's plump right ass cheek was not my imagination, nor was the yelp of pain she uttered. There was no pretense about either sound; Frank struck her hard and her pain was very real. A few seconds later, he struck her just as hard on her left cheek, and the noises that resulted were even louder, because his backhand is stronger than his forehand. I grinned to myself and kept licking the same lip. He hit Gerry four more times, twice on either cheek, by the time I reached her Mount of Venus and kissed her there.

When I brought my mouth back to her delightful pink hole, there was a fresh pool of juices, and I eagerly devoured them and started licking the other outer lip. As my tongue caressed her, the paddle continued giving her another kind of pleasure, over and over. Frank was timing his swats on Gerry's ass so the pain of one would fully evolve into pleasure by the time he whacked her again. Each blow elicited an involuntary cry of pain, as well as fresh drops of her nectar, which I feasted on after kissing Gerry's mons for the second time and bringing my mouth back to where I had started.

The only drawback to the position I was using to eat her pussy was I couldn't see the results of my ministrations on her face, although I could certainly hear them. In between the yelps, she was moaning, but it was from the exquisite pleasure we were giving her, not from any distress. Besides her happy noises, Geraldine's pussy was fucking down into my face and her body was writhing above me. She had a way to go before climaxing, but we were well on the way to giving her a great orgasm.

I continued bringing her toward that goal by starting to lick between an inner and an outer lip, beginning with the ultra-soft and smooth area between the labia. When I reached the place where they are closer together, I canted my head slightly and started thrusting my tongue into the seam. While Frank waled away with the paddle on Geraldine's ass, I licked between the lips until I reached the end of the inner one, where it merges with the other inner lip to form her clit hood. I couldn't see what I was doing, but my tongue knows its way around a pussy well enough I had no real need to see anything.

Besides my eyes being covered, Geraldine's body was thrashing back and forth on top of my face, while she fucked down against my mouth. She was moaning and whimpering too, but I knew it was from pleasure, not pain, although I also knew she was feeling a considerable amount of pain every time Frank swung the paddle, even though it quickly evolved into pleasure for her and for us. With every blow he dealt out, her movements became more erratic and more nectar dripped from her pussy onto my face or into my mouth. I knew she was ready for her climax.

Geraldine knew it too. "Suck my clit, George. Make me cum," she begged.

I moved my face slightly and drew the swollen morsel into my mouth. With my lips forming a seal at the base, I started sucking while my tongue caressed the engorged sides and tops of her clit. The spanking of her ass continued until Gerry let out a cry of ecstasy.

"Yes! Yes! I'm cumming! Keep sucking my clit!"

I did what she wanted, and the paddling ceased for the time being. No longer concerned about getting my fingers hit, I grabbed Gerry's ass cheeks with both hands and hung on while she bucked and tossed on top of me. I kept my mouth around her clit and stayed with her while she rocked from side to side, until she cried out again. When she climaxed, her muscles clenched and she jammed her pussy down against my face for an ultimate time.

After her orgasm, Geraldine relaxed, sprawling on top of my face with fresh juices still dripping from her pussy. I licked up everything from her thighs and all around her pussy lips and her crotch, but left the fresh juices that were still in the adorable pink hole that had produced them. After she had caught her breath, I knew Gerry and Frank would want to fuck, and the juices would be needed to provide lubrication. When I finished devouring everything I would allow myself, I crawled out from under her and left her lying face down. Frank grinned and handed me the paddle, because it would be my turn to wield it, after he lay on his back where I had been and our lady friend impaled herself on his cock.

Before she could do that, Gerry would have to get her breathing back to normal after her great orgasm. Her face had been turned sideways with her eyes closed and her lips parted in a smile of joy while I devoured all her fresh juices. When I stopped and backed away, her eyes opened, but her smile remained.

"That was terrific, you guys. My ass is sore as hell, but my pussy feels great." When she saw Frank's big erection, her smile grew wider. "I hope you can make me cum as well with your big cock."

Frank smiled back at her. "Just move aside, and we'll see about that."

Gerry rolled onto her side and got to her knees while Frank lay on his back where I had been, his stiff cock pointing toward the ceiling. Geraldine leaned forward to stroke it with her a mouth a few times, getting it wet, before taking a condom off the night stand, opening the packet and rolling the contents in place. With Frank's cock ready for her, she swung her leg over his body to straddle him, and moved up on his body so she was kneeling with her pussy directly over the head. While he held his shaft upright for her, she spread her lips with her fingers and lowered her body until the tip was at the entrance. Besides the juices I had left in place, she was lubricating so heavily some drops were dripping out and running into his pubic hair and trickling off his balls.

When he felt contact made with Gerry's pussy, Frank moved the head of his cock back and forth in her wetness to spread it. With both ready, she lowered herself so the head wedged into her, eliciting a happy sigh. She stayed in that position for a few seconds, before lowering her body again and enveloping two more inches of the hard cylinder Frank was holding in place for her. Geraldine continued lowering herself and taking increments of his cock into her pussy until she had completely impaled herself and was murmuring happily at being crammed so full.

Up until then, I hadn't started swatting her with the paddle. Gerry was starting in the cowgirl position, and I wouldn't have enough swinging room to really give it to her ass and thighs. She knew that, and would be stretching out on top of Frank so I would be able to work her over as well as my buddy did, or maybe even better. To get into the female superior position, she started stretching her legs out beside his and leaning forward. When she was done, her hands had slid under his arms and her legs were outside his. Frank was resting his hands on the small of Gerry's back, and I hoped if he moved them to caress her sides or squeeze her ass cheeks, I wouldn't accidentally wallop his fingers.

They lay like that for half a minute or so, before Gerry started slowly raising her body, pulling her pussy mostly clear of the big cock that was stuffed into it. When she had backed off as far as she wanted, she started lowering herself again, and Frank's cock began driving up into her. That was my cue, and I swung the paddle and whacked Gerry's right ass cheek, eliciting a yelp of pain, followed shortly by a murmur of pleasure. After his cock had been completely enveloped again, there was another brief pause, followed by her backing away, followed by cock and pussy coming together again, accompanied by another blow, this time on her left ass cheek.

That was the pattern I established, waling away on Gerry's ass and thighs every time Frank's cock surged into her, eliciting howls of pain and moans of bliss. She was fucking herself slowly, wanting both kinds of pleasure to last as long as she could make them, and neither Frank nor I had any objection. He was having a lot of fun and I was really enjoying myself too, partly because I knew I was giving Gerry pleasure and partly because I was anticipating what I would do once the others had both climaxed and partly because it was fun spanking her big, beautiful ass the way I was doing.

At that speed we continued our antics for a long time until, between howls of joy and of pain, Gerry finally murmured "I'm almost ready to cum, you guys. Really give it to me now."

She really gave it to herself, impaling her pussy on Frank's cock faster and harder as she moved up and down and he thrust up into her. We had already turned her ass into a painful mass of red, and I had been doing the same for the outsides of her thighs. Besides being scarlet, her soft flesh has hot to the touch. Sometimes, just for variety, I swapped her with my hand, and it felt almost as if I was burning myself. I wanted to maintain the same pace, giving the pain from my strokes with the paddle enough time to evolve into pleasure, so I started swatting her every other time she imbedded Frank's cock inside her pussy.

She was moaning and whimpering from the combined pain and pleasure, until Gerry interrupted those noises to scream out she was cumming. The strokes of her pussy, with Frank keeping time with his thrusts into her, became even faster, and her whimpers were a steady stream. I kept smacking her wherever the redness looked as if it might be somewhat pale, until she uttered a howl of pure ecstasy as she climaxed, followed by sprawling, totally relaxed, on the man who continued fucking her.

I halted my paddling, because it and the fucking had already brought about her orgasm, but Frank didn't even slow down. For another half minute, his cock plunged in and out of Gerry's dripping pussy, until his body jerked and his buttocks clenched, and I knew he had climaxed too. He didn't stop fucking her for almost another minute, until he was finally through ejaculating into his condom.

We weren't through, of course, because I was still going to fuck Gerry, and in the way I knew she wanted. It took a few minutes before she caught her breath enough to move off Frank, pulling her pussy clear from his cock. While waiting my turn, I had gone to the bathroom to get a wet towel and the Aqualube and to put a condom on my stiff cock. When she saw I was already prepared, Gerry smiled at me.

"I see you know what I want now, George, so grease me up really good."

Frank got off the bed and went to the bathroom to dispose on his condom, and Gerry lay on the bed where he had been, except she was face down with a pillow under her waist. She reached back with both hands to spread her ass cheeks, and I opened the lubricant and inserted the neck of the bottle in her cute pink rosebud. She murmured happily when she felt the slight intrusion, and again when the gush of cool liquid entered the place where I would soon have my cock. From my middle finger being eased all the way into her ass, she was squirming on the bed, anticipating what else would soon be in there. I used my left hand when I touched her rosebud, because I would be caressing her clit with my right hand later.

After her ass had been prepared, Gerry kept holding her cheeks apart while I gazed at the startling contrast between the bright red of their outside and the creamy white of the portion surrounding her cute pink hole. We hadn't been able to reach her there with the paddle, but I would still be inflicting a lot of pain/pleasure on her. With the fingers and thumb of my left hand, I pried open her oily hole and my right hand guided my cock. Carefully, I lined up the head between the thumb and fingers spreading her open before I thrust forward, feeling my cock wedging into the tight place where it was wanted.

"Oooo," Gerry cooed happily. That was strictly an expression of pleasure; the pain would result after I started fucking her and rubbing against the hot red skin of her legs and ass.

It felt good to me too. The tight ring of muscles I had penetrated was already squeezing my cock and the muscles in the interior were getting busy too. With another push, an inch of my hard shaft drove into Gerry, and she cooed her joy again. I ran a finger around my cock to make sure there was no loose skin or other potential problem. We all wanted to pain to be inflicted on her, but none of us wanted any actual injury. I found no problem, so I jammed another inch of my cock into her, eliciting more delighted cooing.

Enough of my cock was buried in her ass that I no longer needed to guide it, so I wiped my hands with the wet towel and leaned forward to place the palms of my hands on the bed on either side of Gerry. I thrust forward again and again and again and ended up with my pubic hair tickling the insides of her cheeks and my entire cock imbedded in her ass. She was just as tight there, with the ring of muscles squeezing the base and the interior muscles massaging its length. For a minute, I lay like that, reveling in the sensations I was receiving and giving her a chance to derive pleasure from the way her ass and adjacent channel were crammed full.

When it was time to start stroking, I placed my hands on Gerry's shoulders for leverage and drew my cock back slowly, until just the head was inside. After pausing a few seconds, I started plowing slowly back into her, evoking moans of joy from my cock burrowing into her ass and of pain, which quickly became pleasure, from my body rubbing against her blazing red ass cheeks. I stopped when my cock was buried to the hilt in her, and stayed in that position for another minute.

The next stroke was identical, as was the third and several more after that. I was fucking Gerry slowly, because I wanted her to derive full benefit from the combination of pain and pleasure and I wanted my own fun to last a long time. After the Aqualube had fully liquefied, it was time to change positions slightly, in order to inflict on her even more agony, which was what she wanted. I had been lying with the full length of my legs between her legs, but I moved mine outside hers. Gerry felt me making the change, and she knew why, and pressed her thighs together, making her ass even tighter.

With the Aqualube working as well as it was, there was no friction, just the extreme tightness of her ass and the muscles massaging my cock. Still holding to her shoulders for leverage, I drew back and drove forward again, rubbing her painful ass cheeks and the outsides of her thighs. Gerry moaned even louder from the sheets of pain washing through her body from all the places the paddle had swatted her, and from the pleasure that pain quickly became. We continued fucking like this, slowly and ecstatically, until Frank was ready to join in the fun again.

After his climax, his cock had not fully softened and, by that time, it was erect again, and looking for a nice warm place to fuck. Gerry's mouth was the place most available, and he moved over to where he was kneeling in front of her, his stiff cock aimed at her face. She saw him and smiled, and turned her head in my direction to make a request.

"What you're doing to me is the greatest, George. But let me get up so I can fuck back to meet you." She started to spread her legs so she could get to her knees more easily.

Boxlicker101
Boxlicker101
3,145 Followers
12