PADI Cake, PADI Cake

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
komrad1156
komrad1156
3,789 Followers

Spencer's eyes were rapidly moving back and forth between his as he held her hands. Her heart was still beating like crazy as she waited for him to speak.

He put his hand on her face and with that gorgeous smile of his, Grayson told her, "I love you, Spencer. You don't have to love me back, I just needed to..."

"I love you, too, Grayson," she said her eyes again filled with tears. "I really do love you."

She stood on her toes and pulled him close for a kiss and all four of them laughed when they heard Elizabeth say, "Yes!" and fist pump the way someone much younger might.

She went to high-five the instructor then said, "Oh, what the hell!" and threw her arms around him.

Not to be outdone, he smiled at her, dipped her, and kissed her, too.

"Oh. Oh, my!" Elizabeth said when he raised her up. "I should come to TaeKwonDo class more often!"

She and Spencer placed Grayson's new belt around his waist and helped him tie it on. His instructor shook his hand then bowed slightly before Elizabeth hugged him and kissed him on the cheek.

"I'm impressed," Spencer said as he turned to her. "Again."

"Thank you, but I'm...amazed," he said as he put his arms around her.

She kissed him softly then whispered, "You ain't seen nothin' yet, Mr. Blackbelt/PADI instructor/hunky man that I love."

"Oh, wow. Am I blushing?" he asked quietly.

"No, but you might before I get through with you," she teased as she kissed him again.

After another round of handshakes and hugs, Elizabeth excused herself and said with a smile, "Have fun, you two!"

Grayson put his arm around Spencer and said, "I always do what my mother tells me to do."

"I see," she said with mock seriousness. "So...do you intend to have fun...with me?"

"Oh, yes," he said authoritatively.

"I see," Spencer said again. "Would you maybe like to have fun with me at my place later today?"

"Oh, yes," Grayson replied keeping it going.

"I see," she said yet again. "Do you need to take a shower first?"

"Oh, yes," he told her. "But I could take one at your place. If you don't mind, of course."

"I see," she said unable to keep from laughing any longer.

"I think that would be okay," she said with a kind of wicked smile. "I just took one myself, but I can think of something we could do together once you're all nice and squeaky clean."

"I see," he said trying not to laugh. "Would it something...fun?"

"I guess you'll just have to want and...see," she told him.

There was only one shower in her modest apartment and one had to go through the master bedroom to get there.

"You go take a shower and I'll try and get presentable," she told him as they stood next to her bed.

"You're already light years beyond presentable," he told her. "You are without doubt the most beautiful woman I've even seen."

"Are you sure your eyes are okay?" she teased yet with some insecurity about being 30 years old. Well, nearly 31, but she didn't want to push it. "What if you're disappointed when you see me without anything on?"

"That would be impossible," he assured her. "Absolutely impossible."

He kissed her deeply and passionately for several seconds before she pushed him away.

"If you don't take a shower now, it's not gonna happen," she told him with a bright, happy smile.

"Don't go away," he said pointing a finger at her.

"Never," she said in a way that told him she meant it.

Like the dress, Spencer also had a nightie she'd bought but never worn back when she was having her brief fling with a much-younger man. She smiled when she realized he'd been a year older than Grayson. The white, see-through, lacy piece of lingerie was still in the bag from when she'd bought it. She picked it up by its tiny straps and smiled as she remembered how very sexy it was and she hoped her new love would appreciate it as much as her.

She slipped out of the short, white, sundress and stepped into the even shorter white, off-the-shoulder nightie then decided the white panties she was wearing could go, too. The water was still running so she slid on a pair of white, thigh-high stockings then caught herself giggling again when she pulled out a pair of white stiletto heels.

She fastened the ankle strap, stood up, and took a look at herself in the mirror, then touched up her lipstick just as the water shut off.

She went around and pulled the covers down, fluffed the pillows, then laid down striking the sexiest pose she could and hoped he wouldn't laugh.

Moments later, the bathroom door opened and Grayson walked out with just a towel wrapped around his waist. His thick hair was wet and unbelievably sexy as Spencer realized she was also extremely wet in a different place.

He clearly hadn't expected to see her on the bed let alone looking like that.

He stopped in his tracks and said, "Spencer, I was so wrong."

His tone of voice was such that it scared her and she instinctively covered her breasts.

"You were?" she asked fearing he'd changed his mind.

He dropped the towel revealing the largest cock she'd ever seen and sat beside her.

"I was," he said sincerely. He reached and brushed back her hair, smiled, and told her, "There really is a God."

"You...you scared me death!" she said playfully hitting him. "I thought you saw me and changed your mind."

"I will never change my mind," he told her before kissing her softly. "Ever."

An hour later, Spencer was catching her breath and said, "Oh, my God! Is there anything you don't excel at?"

She'd cum four times and the last one happened without any stimulation other then the 'baseball bat' between his legs.

He rolled on top of her and said very seriously, "Math. I suck at math."

Spencer shamelessly giggled this time then said, "Then we have something in common."

"You're bad at math, too?" he asked.

She pushed him over, pulled her hair behind her ear then took reached for his still-slippery wet cock and said, "No, I'm actually pretty good at math. I just...suck."

Grayson laughed loudly then groaned with pleasure as she brought him back to life for an even more amazing, slower round two.

"Didn't you say you have Sundays off?" she asked later that evening as they lay in bed together.

"I did," he told her. "Why do you ask?"

"Well, other than food and water, I see no reason to get out of bed until Monday morning," she announced.

Grayson smiled, pushed her on her back and said, "See! You really are amazing!"

Spencer screamed a happy scream as he rolled her over and said, "You want to know what amazing is?"

She reached for his thick, growing member and said, "Now that is amazing! So...amaze me again, would you?"

After breakfast on Monday morning, Spencer reluctantly said goodbye to her handsome young lover.

"I'll see you tonight for class, okay?" he said as he held her before leaving.

"You better believe it. And I'd better see you back here after class, young man," she teased.

"Yes, ma'am. I will be reporting for duty. That's a given."

"Mmmm. I like when you...give it to me," she said biting his lip.

Spencer saw Tonia again that evening and when she began openly flirting with Grayson the way she had every day, Spencer walked right up to him and said, "Hi, honey. I missed you today."

Grayson smiled, grabbed her, and kissed her as Tonia stood there slack jawed.

"You've got to be kidding me! You chose this...this...hag over me?"

"No, I chose the woman of my dreams over an adulterous liar," Grayson said calmly. "I'll be happy to refund your money, but you can leave now."

She narrowed her eyes and while looking at Spencer said to Grayson, "You could have this hot, young ass. If you want...that...over...this...then you can kiss my hot ass goodbye!"

She paused then hissed, "Bitch!" to Spencer before storming out to a round of applause and whistles.

Tonia flipped them all off and Mel said, "Hell, even I wouldn't hit that!" which was met with raucous laughter.

"Was that too much?" Grayson asked.

"Yes, but she earned it," Spencer told him with a smile.

"Like she'd have a chance," Grayson said as he held his beautiful girlfriend before kissing her again.

This time the crowd made 'ooh!' and 'ahh!' sounds and a couple of congratulations were shouted out along with another one-liner from Mel: "Get a room already, you two!" causing everyone to laugh.

Spencer decided she liked being 'teacher's pet' even though she worked harder than anyone else in the class. She graduated at the top of their group, and no one thought it was because she hadn't earned it.

She and Grayson began diving together the very next day, and day trips soon turned into weekend trips which became more and more frequent.

Three months later, Spencer completed the Divemaster class and in celebration, Grayson took her to the Cayman islands for a week of the most spectacular diving Spencer had ever seen along with the most spectacular love making she'd ever experienced.

On their last night, they were having dinner at their favorite restaurant when Grayson got down on one knee and proposed. Spencer was crying and shaking as she said 'yes'. She held out her hand, but Grayson didn't move.

"Oh. Oh, my goodness," she said looking at the ring Jeff had given her that was 'in the way'.

"It's okay. I will never be jealous of Jeff. I only wish I could have known him," he told her sincerely.

"In fact, I bought you this just in case you want to wear his ring around your neck."

Grayson handed her a beautiful gold chain as Spencer removed the ring she'd promised to wear until death do us part. It had been nearly nine years and she was finally ready to take it off. She threaded it threw the chain and let Grayson hook it for her. She touched it once as it settled into its new resting place before extending her bare hand.

"I love you with all my heart, Spencer," he said as he slipped the ring on her finger. "I've found not only a wife, but an incredible diving partner and a best friend."

"I often wondered if I could ever love again," she said trying not to cry. "Once I realized I could, I never dreamed it would be with someone so..."

"So much younger?" Grayson said with a smile as he sat next to her with his arm around her shoulders.

Spencer laughed and said, "Well, there is that, but I was thinking more about finding someone who shared so much in common with me. For the longest time I honestly couldn't even imagine ever being this happy with anyone."

She paused, smiled, then kissed her fiancee before saying, "I love you, too, Grayson. With all my heart. And I can't wait to see the world with you. Diving and climbing and..."

She saw him nod to the woman who ran the place, then watched her smile and nod back.

Moments later, Spencer sat there and listened as the words to one of her favorite songs of all time rang out:

"I want to stand with you on a mountain. I want to bathe with you in the sea. I want to lay like this forever, until the sky falls down on me."

Spencer lost it, but her tears were tears of pure joy as Grayson whispered, "That's exactly how I feel about you, Spencer. I want to spend my life living every day with you, the most amazing woman on earth."

The one part neither of them mentioned was children and that was fine as Spencer wanted to spend time with her the man who would become her husband three months later.

They waited two years wherein Uncle Ted trained her to take his place so he could retire while Spencer pursued her Enriched Air Diver certification then became an Assistant Instructor, an Open-Water Instructor, and finally, just like her gorgeous husband, a Recreational Dive Center Instructor.

The shop continued to do very well even during the worst of the winter months by attracting people from the greater Seattle-Tacoma area to their dive shop. They not only continued diving together but trained for and climbed Mount Meru, scaling the infamous Shark's Fin.

On their second anniversary they were ready to start a family and the following year, Spencer quit working and for a while, diving, as their first child was born.

Spencer didn't think she could love this beautiful man any more than she already did until he selflessly suggested naming their son Jeffrey Ernest Clark in honor of his late father and the only other man she'd ever loved the way she loved her amazing husband, Grayson Clark.

komrad1156
komrad1156
3,789 Followers