Page Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MindsMirror
MindsMirror
2,397 Followers

"Where are you?" she asks, picking my hand up and placing hers in it.

"Right here with you," I say.

I take a sip of my espresso with cream and the bell on the microwave dings. Page hops up and gets two saucers from the cabinet. I guess she's peeked in all the cupboards by now. Opening the microwave, I can see the steam coming out of the boxes. Carefully, I grab one and dump the pie pan from the box into the saucer she's set on the counter and repeat the process with the next. Page has already got two forks at the table and I bring over the saucers.

"We should let these cool for a couple minutes," I say.

"Yeah, I should check on the phone reception," she says, as she heads out of the kitchen.

I had nearly forgotten about that, in our rush to vacate the condo, I had been focused on getting here. Now, I don't really have much of a plan, but Page is all about the details and following up. Taking another long swig of the espresso, I then will myself out of my seat, shuffle my coat off as the furnace is finally bringing up the temperature and go to join her in the front room.

She's got her phone out and it is connected to the laptop. I am trying to figure out what she's up to when I see video from the cameras on her screen.

"Is that live?"

"Yep. They have infrared," she answers my next question before I ask it.

"Oh, good, I thought we'd left the lights on..."

"Nope. There's no one in your condo and there aren't any events recorded after we left, so all is good on that front. Now, this is interesting though," she says as there is activity in a command window. She opens another one and begins typing away. "I think we've already got someone going for the honeypot."

"Jeez, that was quick. I wonder what they're after."

"We'll get to the bottom of it. If the hacker takes the bait, we might even get a photo grab back from their laptop. Well, I mean if they are using one and don't have the camera covered," she says pointing at the sticky 'sign here' note covering hers.

"I've been wondering why you had that."

"I'm paranoid and don't take it off unless I'm sure that the connection is secure," she says, as she stands up. "I actually disable mine, but that's easily undone."

"Here, let me take your coat, it's getting warmer now."

She turns her back and allows me to remove it. I take them both to the front door and hang them on some hooks there.

As we head back into the kitchen I say, "You know you're going to have to show me how to use the laptop at some point."

"It's just like your computer, Ryan."

"But I just turn my computer on and there are things for me to use. That stuff on your screen is all Greek to me."

"Oh, well, that's just the VM I'm running. Sorry, yes, I'll have to show you how you start the VM of your system on your new laptop."

"VM is virtual -"

"- machine," she says filling my pause.

Sitting at the table, we start to eat our now slightly cooled pies. Page is taking her eating a little slower tonight and I find myself staring at the tight nipples poking through her tight blue long-sleeve shirt. Page notices and pretends to cover with her free hand while getting another forkful of pie.

"Your incorrigible; you know?" she teases.

"You've been encouraging me since nearly the moment you arrived," I say defensively.

Page laughs at me and lowers her hand. "You can have them anytime you like."

"So how about right after dinner and then again before bed?"

"Incorrigible."

"I guess, but you don't seem to mind."

She sips her espresso with cream while looking at me seductively. Suddenly, I feel her warm silky sock in my groin.

"See, encouragement," I say, as if that proves my point.

Straining to resist her advances I'm now the one wolfing down my meal. She continues kneading me with her toes, while she slowly savors each bite as our roles have reversed. My free hand is rubbing her ankle and calf trying not to disturb her.

"What's your rush, Ry?"

"No rush," I say, as I take the last bite of my pot pie. "I'm just particularly hungry tonight and I think I see some dessert. "

"I guess maybe you've earned some," she says, as she continues her lovely seduction with her toes. "I'll need to check the analysis of your files after dinner, but after that..."

My cock has grown down the leg of my boxers and she is mercilessly working the edge of her foot along its length. She has an angelic look on her face that gives no indication of her activities. I make a mental note not to play poker with her. She takes her last bite and finally puts her foot back in her boot.

"Okay, I'll do these dishes real quick while you check on the files," I say, taking our two bowls.

She picks up her cup and takes it with her to the main room. I get some soap from under the sink and wash the two bowls and forks by hand, then dry them and put them back in the drawer and cupboard where they belong. Feeling the need to relieve some pressure I head to the bedroom for a quick trip to the bathroom.

Along the way, I grab our bags and cases. I put the bags on the travel rack and the cases underneath. The rack is conveniently accessible from the bathroom side of the nicely made queen size bed. The whole place has been made ready for use, since Gary is very picky about making sure guests are welcome.

In the bathroom, I empty my bladder but hear Page saying something from the front room, although I can't make it out.

"I'll be right out," I shout.

"Oh, here you are," she says from the doorway.

I finish up and ask, "What were you saying?"

"Oh, I just wondered where you were. I looked out front when I turned off the porch light. It's really snowing out there and the wind has really started to pick up."

"We'll be okay, we've got supplies."

"Yeah, I just got worried after I tried to get online."

"Oh, so, um - there wasn't anything -"

"No, I couldn't really check, but I'm running another script against the files I've isolated. We should know something by morning."

Entering the bedroom, I sit on the bed and remove my shoes and lean back on my elbows. Page sits beside me, places her phone on the bedside table and snuggles against me. I can feel her heart racing and wonder what was going on with her. I put my arm around her while we lounge.

After a few minutes she finally asks, "So, do you still want your dessert?"

I wonder if she'd been working up to that or waiting for me to initiate or maybe even just enjoying cuddling with me.

"I would love some."

"Would you undress me?" she asks, lying flat on the bed.

I have to chuckle because it feels like this is another game. I kneel at Page's feet and remove her 'ever-untied' boots and place them beside mine at the night table. I tickle her dainty feet through the silky socks she's wearing and she jerks them back a little, but instantly returns them for more tickling. I oblige for a while and then caress her whole foot, paying close attention to the arch where I brush the back of my hands into the curve.

"That's so nice," she purrs.

Her encouragement eggs me onward and I stroke up the length of the socks to her calves and slowly remove one silky sock at a time. Her cute little toes have a coat of hot red nail polish that is probably a week old, since it's grown away from the cuticle just a bit. I give them an inspecting sniff only to find the odor not overpowering or even unpleasant. Playfully I take her right pinky toe into my mouth and suck it softly. It's not something I've ever done, but tonight with Page, I feel a little experimental. It's like everything with her is new and undiscovered. I swirl my tongue out into the bend of the toe and she giggles.

"You need to behave," I say to her, as I crawl up onto the bed like a cat.

On my knees, I straddle her lower legs so my hands are free to run along her sides at her midsection. She is looking at me with rapt anticipation as I slowly hook my thumbs under her shirt tail and begin moving it upward to expose her navel. My head drops to allow my tongue to play with her belly button charm and her hands find my hair. I lick and kiss my way further up as I continue to raise her tight shirt above her breasts.

In the store this had been the first blouse she'd modeled for me, although in the store she'd had on a bra. I remembered how cute she'd looked then and how hot she'd looked outside my bathroom as she'd promised me I could have more of her breasts later as she'd pulled her shirt over them. As I gaze on them now, I am drawn to them like a moth to a flame. My mouth inches forward slowly until I have her right breast available and I suck lightly around the entire areola. Pulling my mouth back her nipple elongates a little further and I release it with a pop. Page raises her arms higher now, clearly encouraging me to remove the shirt altogether but I linger to take the pierced left nipple into my mouth.

"Ooo, mmmm, yeah," she breathes, as I tweak around the star gently with my teeth.

I push the shirt higher until it is above her face. Her long hair and arms still contained, I move up to kiss her tenderly on her lips, cheeks and forehead. Finally, I remove it from beneath her and take it off her arms. I discard it from the bed without any attention to where I am throwing it.

Her breathing quickens as I draw my attention to her jeans. My hands on her hips, now, my fingers trace downward along the lines between her lightly muscled abs toward her pubic region and the button of her jeans. Page squirms playfully as the light touch tickles her. Air from the heating system kicks on and the cool air spills out upon us momentarily. The brief chill tightens her nipples and raises goosebumps on her exposed skin. Working gently, I undo the top button and move my fingers to unzip them. Parting the opening, exposes her sexy black panties and I inch the jeans a bit further. I look at her face to check that she's going to cooperate. Instinctively, Page lifts herself slightly so I can continue removing them. Stepping back onto the floor, I complete the removal and toss them aside as well.

Returning my attention to her panties I give her a sniff through them as I bury my nose there for several moments before proceeding. Her breath stiffens when my fingers hook through the material and begin pulling them downward. She lifts again slightly to allow me to fully remove them from her. I hold them to my nose so she can watch as I smell her scent and gaze on at the sight of Page's fully engorged clit. The sight of her wetness excites me; making me desire to have it in my mouth.

Page seems to anticipate my thoughts and opens her legs a bit, inviting me to partake of her. There is a hint of glee in her eyes as I move to her neatly waxed mons and begin softly licking her. Taking my time I know I'm teasing her, but it feels like part of the game we're playing. When I finally plunge my tongue inside, she emits a little yelp. I continue licking and slurping at her as my hands roam to her breasts again. They are soft yet firm in my grasp. As I tweak both her nipples at the same time, I feel her hips beginning to buck and I latch on to her sucking her lips between mine.

"Oooo gawd - ohh God - oh fuck."

Page trembles beneath my mouth and I feel her settle back onto the bed. Then she raises up to her elbows to look at me and says a line like she's rehearsed it her whole life.

"Why would I let you lick my pudding, if you won't let me eat your meat?"

I smile at her play on words, but wonder where she'd even heard that old Pink Floyd song.

"Did you ask?"

"Oh, um no; I guess not. Won't you let me?"

"Let you what?"

"Meany."

I stand up next to the bed smiling a big broad grin and she scoots to the edge looking up at me adorably.

"Can I help you with these?" she asks grabbing my belt and not really waiting for my reply.

"Sure."

She begins unbuckling it quickly and moves on to undo the button and zipper. In moments she's pulling them down with the boxers too. It occurs to me that it is the opposite of my approach, kind of like how she'd eaten quickly during those first two meals I'd observed. I help her by stepping free of the jeans, and she's already got me in her mouth, while unbuttoning my flannel shirt. It's kind of impressive, sucking and bobbing, all the while gazing up at me for the next button. Soon she's pulling it off my shoulders which requires her to disengage momentarily.

Free of my shirt and pants I presume I'll join her on the bed to sixty-nine one another, as she'd sort of implied, but Page reengages my cock and is hungrily sucking me with her eyes now closed. Her right hand is helping her hold me and her left one is working her clit and slit furiously. I'm kind of in a quandary about what to do. She seems almost as if she is in a trance and I'm really enjoying both watching and receiving her gift. I'd really liked her suggestion of mutual oral, so I wait a while, but she was bringing me ever closer and when I began to feel that tingle, I finally interrupt.

"I thought you wanted to have me lick your pudding too."

Her trance breaks and she looks up with the most naughtily angelic face, saying, "You were pretty close, huh?"

"Yes, you know I was." I lie on the bed beside her and encourage her to me. "Come here, you."

"Is this what you want, Ry?" she asks giggling at me as she obliges by jumping upon me such that her beautiful vagina is right above my mouth.

I give her a quick lick. "Isn't it what you wanted?" I ask and resume licking and tonguing her mercilessly.

"Oooo - yes - mmmmm," she says as she takes me back into her mouth.

This time however, her action on my throbbing cock is much slower. She starts humming while she sucks me and begins gently rocking back and forth and even side to side as I lick and suck her from this new angle. It reminds me of a cat circling a spot to lie down. Most likely she can't quite decide where she wants me to lick more and the freedom of this new position allows her to explore what she likes. For my part, I just try to keep up with what's in front of me and while my hands are on her hips, I'm not directing her, just using the leverage occasionally to lift my head and lick more forcefully.

Page seems to find the spot she wants licked most, so she squats lower pressing her pierced clit forward into my mouth and I gladly accept. The tip of my tongue plays over the little barb while Page increases her sucking on me. I can feel her tensing, her legs beginning to tremble and her pelvis rock slightly as her impending climax approaches. I sense both of her hands gripping me to aid in attempting to jack me off into her mouth as she begins to cum, but I resist and just keep eating her. She tries to stifle her words and a series of guttural humming is interrupted by words.

"Oh, you. You - aren't - ffffffawk - you're - not playing - fair!"

I answer her accusation by pulling her down by her hips while sticking my tongue into her. Repeating the action again and again. Raising and lowering her so my tongue slips into her and licks her clit on its way out.

"Oh god - oh Ryan - oh fuck! That's it! Oh stop! No, no don't - don't stop!" she screams.

Ignoring her conflicting requests, I rely on her body to tell me what she wants. She's aiding me with the raising and lowering of herself onto my tongue now and I'm just there for her. My hands now free to roam, I find her breasts and grope her softly. Her nipples are tight and a light perspiration is developing in her excitement. My tongue is awash in her juice and my saliva and I'm in heaven.

"Mmmm, you're so fucking going to pay for this!" she says as she tumbles over the edge and goes into full climax. "Oh fuck yeah, you lick it!"

She presses herself onto my face, covering me in more of her nectar while she just quivers. I'm licking her with everything I've got and realize my tongue is bordering on cramping when she finally settles. She begins to jerk me with her hand and then decides that's not how she's going to make me pay.

"Yeah, you're gonna pay mister," she says as she dismounts my face and repositions herself on top of me. "You like to play games, too; don't you?" she asks, as she teases my cock head into herself and back out.

"Um - I just wanted my dessert," I say, playing along. "It was very tasty and I know you made it special for me."

"You, little -" she cuts herself short as my hips jerked upward and impaled her for a moment. "Ungh! Fucker!"

She's lost and I see the lust in her eyes. She can't decide if she's just going to fuck me senseless or exact some revenge for making her come so hard.

"You just lay there and see," she says. "I'm going to - make - you - squirt - inside - me!"

"Please do."

Page puts her hands on my chest and begins the most adorable grinding motion I've ever seen. I hadn't had a ton of experience, but I had a few relationships. Her abdomen remained mostly still while she undulated her pelvis on me at an astonishing rate. Her total control of me is exhilarating but I try to resist and she's not having it.

"No you don't," she says, moving her hands to my sides and presses her left breast in my face.

Her undulations continue, perhaps even quickening, as I take the star and nipple and suck them lightly. I'm not sure how long I can last and want her to slow a bit, so I nibble gently around the star while licking my tongue across the protruding nipple.

"Oh fuck, you're cheating again," she says and sits back up.

"You seemed to like it though."

"Are you going to come for me, Ryan? Don't you like squirting inside me? Fucking -"

I grab her hips and force her downward onto me repeatedly now, my drive to finish sparked by her words. I pull her pelvis forward and push her back in a motion that slides her back and forth so my cock bends backward and contacts her clit with each stroke.

"Ungh - that's it, cum inside me! Make me cum on you, you better play fair," she says, now aiding me in the grinding motion I crave.

"Oh, yeah...." I sigh at last. "Come on, cum on my dick now," I command. "Ima shoot - it's coming - hhuh - oh - fuck."

"Yeah, you cum in me - I'm - cumming - oh fuck - ung - ung. Yes! Yes. Fuck yesssssss..."

"Ohhhh yeah, take it..."

Blast after blast, shoots inside her womb. I feel her contracting around my cock as she collapses on top of me. Enraptured with her, I hold her tightly as my spasms subside.

"I hope you've learned your lesson, mister."

"Definitely..." I tease back. "That was so freaking good, Page."

"I don't know what you do to me; you make me crazy."

"In a good way, though, right?" I say, stealing her words.

"Yeah," she giggles. "In a good way."

We lay there together for the longest time. She's so light, there was no need for her to move. I find myself stroking her long hair and caressing her sides. Page just seems to enjoy the closeness. After a time, she does climb off of course.

"It's my turn to pee," she says heading off to the bathroom.

I hear her using the can and feel my tired eyes beginning to close... Motion in the bed brings me back to my senses as she climbs in and scoots her butt up against me. Exhausted, I hug her in a close spooning that gives my left hand access to her breast. What seems like only a few moments later, I feel her moving restlessly. I put my arm around her to stroke her bare skin gently. She settles for a time and I drift back off...

Awakening from my slumber sometime later, I see that Page has gotten her laptop. She's studying the screen intently where she sits against the headboard next to me. She's still nude and I feel myself beginning to doze again with the dim light of the lamp on the night table. The tensions of the week feels like weights on my eyelids. I find myself waking periodically to nuzzle closer to Page but don't fully wake as I'm in and out of sleep. She's still looking over results on her laptop and periodically shifts to check her phone. I'm just barely aware of her movements.

MindsMirror
MindsMirror
2,397 Followers