Page Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ryan, he used it all on some shady deal right before I became a page. He told me he was going to get it back to me, but he didn't. Then to top it off, right after my birthday, I found them together in flagrante delicto. I was so angry and I wanted to leave. I demanded to be paid back but he refused and told me it was a 'life lesson' for me."

"So where'd you get money to buy the bus ticket and all that cash?"

"Reba had been letting me use her safe. I had to get out of there before I did something I'd regret. I only made two stops before the bus station. The first was to her house to collect the cash and the second was to the delivery company to ship my stuff to your place, insured."

Hardly believing what I've heard, I hug her more tightly. "I'm so sorry, I had no idea about Dad. You know I'd never do anything like that to you."

"I know, you're nothing like him. I have plenty of money now and I don't even need what he took, so I should just let it go but it makes me so angry."

I think about how she'd gotten angry about the people in her game that cheat and what Dad had done and make a connection. Page is like some chaotic good character from a D&D game. She wanted good outcomes but sometimes let her methods be clouded by her passion for justice.

"So that's why he's not coming after you," I say bringing everything full circle.

"That and I told him I never wanted to see him again or I might have to involve law enforcement."

Now she was pulling me along again toward a line of evergreens. Gary had a little tree farm of maybe two-hundred Christmas trees. I'm pretty sure it was some type of tax write-off thing. Anyway, once Page spots them, I know right where we are heading. They were mostly covered in snow although a few had popped out from the wind and increasing temperature of the day.

As we reach them she asks, "You think we could cut one?"

"I'm sure he wouldn't mind, but I don't have any tools."

She grasps one of the branches to rub the needles and inhale the evergreen aroma. "We always had fake ones. Can we get a real one, please?"

I think about the irony of going to buy a tree in town when there are trees here, but say, "Yes of course we can. I mean we're probably going to be here over Christmas, it's just a week away."

"Ooo, we can stay?"

"Well, I thought we might need time, we can go back if you think it's safe."

"No, I think we should wait a while to see if anyone shows up to 'fix' your PC."

I take her hand and we continue walking in eerie echo-less silence of the snow. The only sound is the light crunch of it beneath our feet and I continue to ruminate over the possibility that people might be entering my house unbeknownst to me. Arriving at the edge of the pond we find it muddy and the snow is slightly melted giving it a Swiss cheese appearance in places. The temperature is just below freezing and there are a couple of ducks at the far side who seem to have decided to overwinter due to the warm start of the season. The wind is blowing lightly, causing soft ripples to lap against a rocky out cropping near us.

"Gary told me the lake is fed by a spring, which is also the source of his water at the cabin."

"It's beautiful, especially with the sun crossing that ridge to the south."

"Yeah, days are pretty short here, in the shadow of the mountain, this time of year."

"It's so different from where I've been living. It makes me want to crawl in bed."

"Yeah, me, too," I say and then laugh for a moment.

"I mean to sleep, silly," she says with a light shove.

"Hey, let's go into town to eat. We can look for a tree and decorations after," I suggest.

"Okay, let's."

That really perks Page up and she is nearly dragging me back to the cabin. When we finish the ascent to the top of the hill, we can see the main road, which appears to have been cleared. The sun is out and we can see the blacktop glistening from our vantage point.

"That's good, all we have to do is navigate the road out," I say pointing at the length of snow covered road that winds in and out of tree cover.

"I'll race you," she says taking off down the hill toward the cabin.

I must not have much sense, because I take off after her. She is unreasonably fast and nimble as she scampers across the snow. My additional weight and height have my feet sinking in which slows me down. I watch her reach the porch, punch in the code and go inside. I am out of breath as I reach the door, but I punch in the code only to get denied. I hadn't given her the code and somehow she's gotten in and changed it. I give the barbers knock, hoping she'll let me in out of the cold.

There is some laughter behind the door followed by, "Who is it?"

"Please let me in, Page."

"How do I know it's you?"

"I think you know what I'm going to do to you when I get inside."

"Oh, that's sounds threatening..."

"I promise, you'll like it."

The handle slowly turns and she pulls it inward quickly. Suddenly, she's pinning me on the floor inside and I'm not even sure how she's managed it. The door closes with a bang and Page squirms atop me with a wicked little smile on her face.

"You were saying?"

I don't seem to be in any pain and I wonder how she'd done that so deftly without inflicting any. Lying beneath her helplessly, I have a sudden pang of realization that she probably could have really hurt me if she'd wanted to. Caught up in this bizarre sexual sparring, I simply stare up into her twinkling eyes which are full of playful delight. Her coat is off and her crotch is right against mine. My jacket is still on, but unzipped and I feel the warmth of her on my lap.

"Well, you seem to have me at a disadvantage," I tell her finally. "You may do with me as you will," I say acceding utterly to her.

"What if I wanted what you promised at the door?"

"Shouldn't you have just let me in then?"

"Maybe."

Her hands loosen from my wrists slightly and she leans forward to kiss me deeply. Her hands soon release mine to work her fingers into my hair and stroke my stubbled face. The passion of her kiss, the warmth at my crotch and my own drive are pushing us to engage. I know she can feel me pressing against her as we wriggle together on the soft carpet.

I want to put my arms around her, but when I try, she pushes them back down and sits up. Shaking her head 'no' at me she begins unbuttoning the three buttons of my shirt, starts pulling out the shirttail and then working on my belt. Tilting my head forward to watch, she stops what she was doing and pushes me flat again.

"You said, I could do with you as I will", she says playfully.

"Oh, so I am your captive?"

"You surrendered, fair and square," she teases me.

"So what do you plan to do with me? I hope it isn't against the Geneva Convention."

"You never know who we might find outside our door or what they might have stashed upon their bodies. I think we're going to need a full inspection," she says as she pulls off my jacket and tosses it aside.

My shirt was next, but she then removes her own blue shirt from yesterday. She's gone braless again and my hands are drawn to her breasts but she grabs them and suppresses me again.

"Make no sudden moves 'mister'," she threatens

Then she lithely flips around to remove my shoes and socks. Another quick turn and she is back tugging down my pants and boxers together.

"You seem to have a weapon tucked in here," she says as she pulls them over my hardening cock and down to my ankles.

"No ma'am, that's just -"

"Don't make me do a cavity search."

Her choice of words has my cock straining just a little harder as she removes the pants from me entirely and then removes hers in another quick maneuver.

"I'm just going to inspect this weapon to make sure it isn't loaded," she says just before she takes me fully and suddenly into her warm and wet mouth. We both know the weapon is fully loaded since I'd already threatened to use it from the other side of the door.

"Ohhh," comes out of my mouth as she pushes me to the back of her throat.

When she's finally satisfied her foe is fully subdued, she swivels her beautiful bottom and crotch directly over my face and presses her hairless pussy downward.

"The prisoner needs to satisfy me that he is no threat," she says giggling.

Her tight lips are already wet and I can smell how excited she is as she hovers teasingly just above my mouth and nose. My mouth accepts the Y that they form with her clitoris and I lick at the intersection while she takes me back into her mouth. My hands grip her firm butt cheeks and pull her closer. My tongue delves within her deeply while she works my cock until I don't think I'm going to be able to last. Attempting to distract her, I begin licking her clit and the little ring there. Suddenly, Page is shivering and urgently pressing herself into my mouth.

In previous sessions, there'd been several times that I'd observed some fluid come from her. This afternoon, however, there is a sudden rush that comes into my mouth as she squeals out in exquisite relief and perhaps a little shock. I eagerly slurp her cream out of her and I continue to lick gently until she stops.

"What the heck just happened?" she asks.

"I think you just creamed me."

She jumps up and runs to the bedroom. Arising slowly, I follow to see what she's got in mind next. I love these games. Entering the room, she's on the bed and there are tears in her eyes.

"Page, what's the matter?"

"I didn't mean to do that."

"What? That was great. I'd take your cream or juice any time."

"It was okay? Sometimes I don't have enough confidence about my body."

"Page, we're learning one another together. You're amazing and I love you."

"I haven't had the opportunity to experience it before, but I loved it and I love you."

I realize in that moment that Page has done all of these things with me on sheer instinct. Her experience was limited to me and I shouldn't have made light of her creaming me. I snuggle up to her on the bed and take her in my arms.

"Hey, maybe I didn't express what I thought about you squirting very well. I hadn't expected that, but honestly I loved it. I've never been with anyone who could do it. It really excited me."

"Really, it did?"

"Get back on top and I'll show you."

"Which way?"

"What do you want?"

"I want you inside me so bad, it hurts."

"That's what I want too."

Narrowly averting the crisis, I assist Page as she climbs on top of me and I slip right inside her. Smiling up into her eyes gazing down on me, I mouth 'I love you' to her and she simply beams with joy. The blood is rising in her face and neck and I can tell that she is very excited. My hands are drawn to her firm breasts and squeeze them gently as she rocks back and forth upon me. Her hips gyrate at an ever increasing speed.

I lift my head to take her right nipple into my mouth and suckle upon her as she moves. Almost at once, I can feel her gripping me more tightly. My hands move to her hips and aid her with our union. The confident Page is back and she pushes me flat again and reverses herself in a fluid motion. She resumes her riding of me now with her face looking away, but it gives me the most beautiful view of her backside. Her buttocks are firm and I love watching her glide up and back down on my cock. Her perfect pink pucker on full display as well as her Venusian dimples that accentuate during her downward undulations.

Soon Page is climaxing on me with her rapid twerking motions bringing me to near peak as well. I resist while she cums and rides to near exhaustion trying to bring me off with her. She finally hit a peak that froze her upon my lap as her velvety vaginal muscles grip and contract along me for what seems like minutes.

When she realizes I am still hard she turns to me with a smirk and asks, "Why haven't you cum yet?"

"I was just enjoying watching you. You have the most beautiful ass."

She blushes at that and then says, "You say the sweetest things."

"Well it is beautiful. You prefer bottom, butt, bum or hiney?"

She climbs off me and moves her head to the pillow and bends down. "Okay, come do me from behind so you can see it."

I don't have to be told twice and am behind her in an instant. "It really is a sight, you are beautiful from every angle," I say, as I enter her slowly.

She presses her apple shaped bottom backwards to meet me with every thrust and I can feel myself beginning to cum before I work up much steam. I grab her hips and pull her to meet me with even more force.

"Oh, gawd. You feel so good, that's so good."

"I'm going to cum, I've been close ever since you twerked me. Oh, fuck."

"Do it, you naughty boy. Fuck my tight pussy. You make me so hot!"

That is it, she's won again. Dirty words are my weakness and she's honed right in on it. "You always talk - so - fucking - dirty - ung - oh - fuck yeah! I'm cumming in you now."

My grip on her hips tightens as I force myself into her a few final times and then I collapse on her back to grope her breasts and whisper I love you's in her ear. There were no words for how much I want this to continue. Only exhaustion makes me lie beside her eventually where she joins me so we were facing.

"Wow, that was fun," she says playfully.

"Yeah, you should throw me on the floor more often."

We giggle at each other and doze for a time.

I awake from my nap to find Page's naked form still lying beside me nearly motionless. Remaining still for a while I wonder if Gary does have tools for cutting a tree, but then realize that I cannot go outside the house without getting the door code from her. Suspecting that she's gotten up earlier this morning than she'd admitted, I decide to let her continue sleeping.

The scent of her on my face reminds me that I should shower before we go into town for dinner and shopping, so I get up quietly and head around the end of the bed to the bathroom. Inside I close the door to the bedroom softly and turn on the water to warm the single person shower. You might be able to get two people in it, but it certainly isn't as big as the double person shower back at my condo, though it's pretty nice for a cabin.

There's a linen closet next to the sink and I pull out a couple of towels and then step into the shower to get cleaned up for my date with Page. Admitting to myself that this was in fact a date, although we hadn't called it as such, is somewhat reassuring to me. It is going to be utilitarian since we hadn't had much for breakfast and we'd only had one another for lunch. However, in light of everything going on now, it carries more meaning than just a dinner out and I decide, as I finish washing, that we should do something nice in town.

Finishing up in the shower, I get out, dry off and brush my teeth. Before I even finish, the dry air has all but cleared the steam from the mirror and I look at my stubble covered face. It was essentially a two and a half days growth but unlike most of my body, my beard has always grown fast and thick. Somehow it seems unusually fast as it nearly hides my entire face and must be approaching a quarter of an inch. I'm wondering if maybe I should let it grow for the sake of anonymity just as Page opens the door and comes to hug me around my back.

"Thanks for letting me sleep," she says hugging me tightly.

I turn to face her and say, "I figured you might have needed it with all you've been doing the past couple of days."

She smiles and rubs the scruff of my beard, "It's nice, are you letting it grow out?"

"If you like it, then definitely."

She stands on tippy-toes and gives me a kiss. "I'll be ready in just a few minutes. I'm excited about getting a tree," she says as she turns on the water.

I head back into the bedroom to get dressed in an oxford shirt, jeans and socks. As I am retrieving my hiking boots from the front room I momentarily regret not bringing some dressier shoes for tonight. After I've gotten them on, I pause to put my coat up and then I head back into the bedroom with all of the clothing we'd discarded and put them in a pile beside the bed.

Page is entering from the bathroom and says, "We're going to have to do laundry or get some more clothing if we're staying passed Christmas."

"We can do both, I guess. The laundry is in the kitchen in that other closet."

"Yeah, I already found it."

"You've found just about everything; are you going to give me the new code to get in to the cabin?"

"Yes, I just thought we should be safe after our little scare and I changed it."

"I figured that out when I couldn't get in."

"It's actually in your password file, but I'll show you it as we leave," she teases me as she continues to dress.

Her beauty simply cannot be denied and I stand there watching her put on every piece of clothing. She pulls up her sexy panties then puts on the matching bra. She shakes her head and is blushing just a tiny bit, but I can see the happiness of love in her face. She then steps into Capris which hug her tightly and I frown just a little when she finishes pulling on her cute blouse that goes with it. She's a lovely woman and I simply continue to stare.

"You are such a silly boy."

"Silly for you."

After she's gotten her socks and boots on we head for the door. I get her coat and help her into it, then put mine on and open the door for her to go out.

Outside I pause at the door and ask, "You going to show me that door code?"

"Yes, pay attention, I made it the hatch code too," she says as she punches in the code slowly.

I watch the numbers she presses and recognize it as part of a phone number that we used to have and wonder aloud, "Is that secure?"

"Pretty secure. I didn't use the first digit since it will only take six. Gary's tech could use an upgrade actually. Maybe he'll just sell us the place and I can do it for us," she says as she slides her arm into mine and we follow the path we'd made to the car earlier.

I note that the sun is heading behind the ridge shortly while I open her car door and help her into her seat. As I get around to the driver side, I inspect the driveway and road out. I decide it won't be too bad since much of the snow on the roads have turned to slush in the sunlight and temperatures above freezing. Even here at the edge of the mountains snow doesn't last long in Virginia. I pull the car around the circular driveway and get out onto the road down the hill back out to the main road. There are a few slick spots, but nothing I can't handle. Out on the main road, things are even better, so the drive into town is a breeze.

We get to a small shopping center with a restaurant where Gary took me a couple of times. "I think you're going to like this place," I say as I park right across from the door. All the while I was thinking this place was just right for a secluded romantic dinner.

Inside, Carol, our lovely hostess escorts us to a private booth with leather seats and a thick oak table top. On the antique table is a nice oil lantern that gives the area a warm romantic glow as the flame dances gently casting interesting shadows in the quiet enclave.

Carol places thick leather bound menus on the table, turns to us and says, "May I take your coats?"

Page replies quickly, "No, we'll hang on to them, thanks."

"Your waiter will be right with you. Enjoy your meal and let me know if there's anything I can do for you."

Page and I both remove our jackets and put them on the bench beside us as we sit.

"This place is very cool," she says looking across at me.

"Gary and I came here a few times when he'd had me up to go trout fishing. We hadn't caught anything worth keeping and neither of us are great cooks so he'd wanted to eat out."

"This place makes me think of some old movie."

"Yes, it's kind of rustic while having an air of 'old money'. It isn't high end, like some of the ones in DC, but the food had been really good and the ambiance - well you can see for yourself. It's private, quiet and a little romantic."