Paid By The Foot

Story Info
Keri and Sarah use their feet to make the rent.
14k words
4.68
93.1k
96
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
lovecraft68
lovecraft68
22,013 Followers

Author's Note: Welcome to my latest story. Been awhile since I indulged in my favorite fetish so I decided to write something up for my fellow foot lovers. The idea for this story came from a long time friend of mine who when we were talking about fetishes told me that back when she was in college there was a guy at a local club nicknamed "The Foot Doctor" who would go around offering girls money to be able to jerk off on their feet. I had been wanting to write a story involving a lesbian foot fetish and decided to merge the two ideas. Enjoy. LC68

*****

I sat in front of Mr. William's desk trying not to look as nervous as I felt. It had taken a lot for me to ask him for a loan, but the rent was due in two days and we were short five hundred dollars. The transmission had gone in the old Mazda Sarah and I shared and we both worked until all hours of the night. Because of that one of us always had to pick up the other as the buses didn't run that late so we had to spend the thousand to fix it.

That had wiped out both of our meager savings accounts and neither of us were able to get any extra shifts at the restaurants we worked in. We had managed to scrape up three hundred which a year ago would have been fine because our land lord had always had a soft spot for college students who were doing the best they could to get by.

But George had retired to Florida leaving his jerk off son Jack the building. A lot of students rented from there as it was close to campus making it a gold mind and easy to rent so there was no fear of them ever having a place empty for long. Because of that, Jack held everyone to the exact terms of the lease, meaning rent was due the first. Rumor had it Jack had a let a couple of coeds slide, but they had to 'earn' the grace period.

Even if Sarah and I were into men there was no way in hell either of us would whore ourselves to anyone, let alone that sleaze. In fact, Jack pretty much embodied the reasons both of us had decided we'd had enough of guys before we had even finished high school.

Nervous as I was I smiled at the memory of the night Sarah had slept over and had smuggled some wine from her house . After killing the bottle, we'd bitched about boys, wondered what women would be like and decided to find out with each other.

The only down side to that was Sarah's parents, who had helped her financially in the past, had disowned her three months ago when she had gotten tired of sneaking around and confessed I was more than her long time best friend and current roommate. So no help was coming from that end. Sarah had just started a new job and couldn't ask them for any help

My parents already paid for all my books and sent me two hundred dollars a month to help make ends meet and they didn't have a lot themselves so I couldn't possibly ask them for more. So with the first looming I'd had no choice but to approach Mr. Williams.

I'd explained it all to him and offered to pay him back so much a week out of my pay and had been sitting here physically still, but mentally squirming, for the last couple of minutes while he mulled it over.

Finally he released a long sigh, "I'm sorry Keri, but I just can't do that."

"Please, Mr. Williams?" I'd told myself I would only ask once, but that was because somewhere in the back of my mind I thought he would say yes. "I'll pay you back! You know I will! I've worked here since I was sixteen and..."

"I know." He leaned back in his chair, "You know I like you, you've been here for years, you never call out, you'll work extra shifts, and you're my go to girl when we have big events."

"Well, then you know you'll get paid back."

"Keri, you're always struggling to get by now. If you have to pay me fifty dollars a week, you're going to keep falling behind."

"Well...how about I work and extra shift for free for a few weeks and we can call it even?"

"There are no more shifts to give and I can't take one from another waiter or waitress."

"Please?" Putting my head down, I pulled out my last resort and looking up at Mr. Williams through my long lashes, I widened my big blue eyes. "Our landlord's a jerk and if we're even one day late he'll tell us to leave."

I then added the final touch, pushing my lower lip out into a pout that Sarah always called unfair because it was so sad and adorable at the same time. Apparently my boss was unaffected.

"Keri, you don't think other people have asked me? I employ a lot of students, I like giving them a job to help them out and admire that they work and study. But kids your age are always broke, so I made a policy not to do loans, I've said no to a lot of people before you with just as good reasons as you have."

"I won't tell anyone! I promise!"

"They've all said the same thing. I'm sorry hon, but I have to say no."

"I..." my shoulders slumped in defeat, "I understand."

"You know, Keri I was one of your references when you rented your place two years ago. You've never been late I'm sure they will let you slide a few days."

"No," I shook my head; "The new guy who runs it is a jerk. Lease says the first it better be the first." I sighed, "Guess I'll go home and start packing."

"Now, that's a little dramatic, don't you think?" Mr. Williams laughed, "But worse case you move back with your folks." He shrugged, "I don't know why you go through the struggle of your own place when your parents are local. They pop in all the time, seems like you get along."

"We do, but I like being on my own."

No, I liked being with Sarah and although my parents had been more understanding about my lifestyle than hers, they weren't comfortable enough to let her stay with us.

"On your own, but not alone." He nodded knowingly, "Anyway I think you're being a little harsh on your landlord, I'm sure he would work something out for two sweet young girls."

"Maybe he will. Thanks anyway Mr. Williams."

I turned to leave thinking that Jack would be more than willing to let us slide. Right down to our knees.

I leaned against the wall outside Vinnie's and dialed Sarah.

"Hey, sexy!" she chirped. "You calling to give me good news?"

"Sorry, Sarah," I sighed, "He said no."

"Oh." Sarah replied, "Well that kind of sucks."

"A little more than kind of." I told her, trying not to sound as upset as I felt. "You know that jerk won't cut us any slack."

"Sure he will! Last time we thought we would be late he was nice enough to say we wouldn't have to screw him we would just have to put on a show for him."

"Fucking sleaze."

"Hey, watch your much!" Sarah laughed, "Better yet, let me watch that pretty mouth of yours."

"How the hell can you be in such a good mood about this?"

"I'm always in a good mood." She replied in her usually chipper tone that time could get annoying at times. "That's why we're so good together! I'm always happy and you're always worried, we balance out!"

"I thought we were good together because I can't get enough of you and neither can you." I grinned into the phone.

"Our mutual love of me is another thing we have in common. You coming home?"

"I have to swing by Brad's for an hour I'm tutoring him this semester."

"Okay, well listen, I..."

"Sarah what are we going to do?" This time I couldn't help sounding upset. "If he asks us to leave, I'll have to go live with my parents and where will you go?"

"We'll be okay, Keri I..."

"Even if we scrape up the rent somehow we need to move to somewhere that's a little nicer to the people that live there."

"Well we're moving up the list on the student subsidized housing."

"Yeah," I snorted "We're just about done with sophomore year; maybe by the time we're seniors...anyway that doesn't help us now! What are we..."

"Let me talk will you?" She snapped into the phone, "Jen's over and we were talking and she brought something up and I think we can get the five hundred tonight."

"What did she say? How can we do that?"

"I'll tell you later. You going to be home by seven?"

"Yeah , should be. Why, you need to use the car?"

"No, I'm going to go down to The Alley."

'You're going to a club? Come on Sarah we can't waste any..."

"We're going to the club. When you get home change and meet me down there."

"Why?"

"Because that's where we're going to get a chance to get that money."

"I don't like the sound of that." I told her, "What is it amateur night? You think I'm getting into a wet t-shirt contest?"

"Oh please," she laughed, "We need five hundred, not fifty!"

"Hey! I know they're kind of little, but you don't seem to mind!"

"Awww, baby!" Sarah purred, "You know I love your pretty little titties! But you're not exactly wet t-shirt material. Now me on the other hand..."

"What are we doing at the club?"

"Trust me."

"That inspires confidence."

"If nothing else, Keri just think, what have we got to lose? This is plan F at this point."

"Tell me you don't want us to do anything slutty or sleazy."

"I want you to dress up sexy for me, okay?"

"I repeat, tell me we're not..."

"Wear your shortest skirt, that hot pink one! You know the one you're too shy to wear? You need it tonight. Oh, and...that cute little Hello kitty shirt I like on you!"

"Sarah this sounds like..."

"Paint your toes red."

"What?"

"Your toes, they're pink and you haven't painted them in a week, paint them red, my deep red that you like."

"Are you going to tell me what this is about?"

"And shoes." She paused, "I want you to wear the black sandals I bought last month." She giggled "The ones you wanted me to leave on."

"Any other requests?" I rolled my eyes.

"Wear your hair down for me, and make sure you're wearing a pretty thong."

"Sarah, please tell me what you think we're going to..."

"Might not be able to do anything, but it's a worth a shot. See you at the club as soon as you can make it. I want to get there and make sure we have a chance."

"At what?"

"See ya there, sexy"

She ended the call and pushing away from the wall I wondered what the hell Sarah was going to get us into.

*****

"Let's see some ID, Kitty" The massive bouncer at the door asked with a smile, while staring at the ridiculous Hello Kitty sleeveless shirt Sarah loved on me.

I showed him my license, which proved I had become legal three months ago and with a nod; he put his hand out "Ten dollar cover."

I reached into my nearly depleted wallet and grudgingly handed him the ten. We barely had enough money to eat until Sarah's next paycheck; we shouldn't be blowing money here. I walked past the bouncer and down the narrow corridor that led into the Alley. As soon as I emerged I spotted three guys I knew from school sitting around a table.

I gave them a smile and a wave as I passed, my eyes wandering the sea of people, trying to locate Sarah.

"Hey, Keri, you're looking hot tonight!" Joe called from the middle of the group I'd waved to, "We didn't even know you had legs, let alone a pair like that!"

"You're just pissed because she's got a hotter girl than you do!" One of other kids came back with, "Hey Keri, come have a drink with us, my treat!"

I hesitated, I really just wanted to find Sarah and drag her out of here before she got us into something stupid, at that moment, I heard, "Hey blue eyes, you look lost, need some company?"

I looked to see two guys who had to be close to thirty standing there grinning and looking me up and down. That was why I didn't like The Alley. Most of the crowd was girls and guys my age from the university and our friends, but where there is a plethora of early twenties girls there was a bunch of thirty year old dicks looking to score with them. There had been more than one horror story of them slipping things in drinks to get that score.

"Hey, we're over here, Keri!" Joe called again.

I saw he was starting to come over and acting like I had just seen him I said, "Oh, hey, there you are!"

"Sorry guys." I said to the two jerks as I turned towards Joe.

"Look us up when you get tired of boys, sweetie." He said with a wink.

"I got tired of boys three years ago." I muttered as I joined Joe where he had sat back down with Bill and I thought the other guys name was Jeff.

"Thanks Joe."

"No sweat, those guys are assholes." He looked over to where one of the scantily clad waitresses was walking past with a tray full of shots in plastic tubes. "Hey, over here!"

The waitress drifted over and the guys all took one of the colorful tubes.

"What do you want?" Joe asked, "How about a green apple?"

"No," Bill laughed, picking up a pink one and handing it to me, "How about what she'll be having later; A pink pussy!"

I felt my face grow hot as even the waitress burst out laughing, but knocked back the shot, God knew I could use it. Whatever it was, it was sweet and went down smooth. "That was good." I said putting it on the tray.

"Want another?" Joe gestured at the tray, "Come on guys, drink up, I got a bonus at work today."

"I don't know." I looked around the packed club. I didn't like to get a buzz unless I was home or knew everyone I was with.

"I'll help you find Sarah." Joe offered, "Seriously, and it's on me."

"You don't have to."

"Keri, I would have flunked bio without you last year, take the damn drink."

"Well..." I was a lightweight and could already feel a nice warm glow from the one drink, "I guess I can't say no to a sweet pussy."

"Holy shit!" Jeff exclaimed, "Say that again, but a lot slower!"

This time I joined in with the laughter and knocked back the second drink. My face flushed and this time not because I was embarrassed. Two more of these and I would have a good buzz, which meant this was the last one. I had no doubt my party girl Sarah had been drinking for the hour she had been here before me. Joe paid for the drinks and as the waitress passed me, she leaned over and said in my ear,

"I'm with you kitty, nothing like a sweet pussy." She gave me a wink as my alcohol induced flush turned a deeper red and with a "Aren't you precious!" she wandered off.

"You are looking good Keri," Bill said, blatantly looking me up and down. "I've never seen you wear a skirt like that."

My blush remained as I glanced down at the hot pink skirt that barely went past the curve of my ass. I'd better not drop anything because if I had to pick it up the club was going to get a good look at the lacy pink thong I was wearing under it. I was a little on the slender side, but my legs were long and years of dance classes and waitressing had given them a nice shape.

That shape was accentuated by Sarah's black fuck me shoes I had worn as requested. They were sandals, but had a four inch heel and I was having a hard time walking in them.

"Tops not bad either." Jeff said over his beer filled mug.

"Yeah, well it would need to be tight to show those off." Bill grinned at me.

"You can't think they're too bad, you asked me out twice freshmen year." I reminded him.

"I'm a leg man." He laughed, "And an ass man, and you have that."

"Oh, I just thought you were an asshole." I told him.

Yup two shots were enough, I thought as the guys-including Bill- started laughing. The top, with that silly, poorly drawn cat on it, was damned tight; tight enough to flatter my rather small breasts. I had to admit they did look good, but I wasn't sure I liked everyone looking. Sarah was the one who enjoyed being looked at; I just liked to be looked at by her.

"Thanks for the drink Joe, but I'm going to go find Sarah."

"Okay, here, I'll walk with you."

"Thanks." I gave him a big smile and a kiss on the cheek, "At least one guy here doesn't just think with his dick."

"Bill thinks with his dick?" Jeff asked, "No wonder he's so small minded."

Joe took my hand as he laughed and we headed through the crowd. Being a Wednesday we could at least move around without too much trouble, over the weekend the place was wall to wall people, but it was still pretty crowded.

"Tell you what, Keri, you are a pretty girl." Joe said, "You and Sarah are one hot pair."

"Nah, she's one hot girl. I just look good on her arm."

"Or anywhere else on her." He laughed, "But you're just as hot. Too bad, I had a big crush on you freshmen year in high school." He sighed, "You were dating guys then, I should have asked."

"Oh, well." I giggled, "Too late now, this girl is spoken for and she keeps me pretty happy."

"And speaking of." Joe and I had come around the edge of the crowd around the dance floor and he pointed at one of the small tables near the VIP lounge in the corner. "There she is, but not sure what she's doing up there, that's invite only. Not that I couldn't see how she would get one."

"Thanks Joe." I gave him another kiss on the cheek. "I'll head over from here."

Joe nodded and drifted off and as I walked across the club I had to admit I was enjoying the looks I was getting from the guys. I was aware I was attractive, but always saw myself more as the cute type.

Dressed plain; was a little shy and sometimes a little too nice. Tonight I felt...sexy. My long blonde hair was down and felt good on my bare shoulders and this was a lot more of my body than I usually displayed and the guys-and more than a couple of girls-seemed to appreciate it.

On the note of appreciation, I slowed up as I approached the short flight of stairs that led up to the part of the club that housed the VIP lounge and took a moment to appreciate my not so sweet, sweetheart Sarah.

Just as we were total opposites in personality, with Sarah being the don't worry be happy, outgoing, adventurous party girl and me; the realistic worry all the time, studious quiet type, our looks also couldn't be more different.

Whereas I was a tall, slender, blue eyed blonde with perky little tits, Sarah had long dark hair, big brown eyes, and was a little on the shorter side. I would never say she was chubby, but Sarah had a delightful set of curves, full hips, a pleasantly round ass and a pair of large breasts she always had on full display. Tonight was no exception.

Sarah was wearing a tight little one piece white dress that looked as if it were going to burst across the chest. In addition to being tight, the dress was low cut with a plunging neckline that showed the inner half of her amazing breasts along with a hint of her pink lace bra. The dress was as short as my skirt and with her legs crossed I could see a hell of a lot of her soft thigh.

So much that I swore I could see the beginning of the tan line from her bikini. Like everything else about us, even our skin was a contrast. I was fair to the point I was frequently referred to as pasty and avoided the sun. Sarah had an olive tint to her skin to begin with and lay out on the deck every day. Her tan, coupled with her large dark eyes gave her an exotic look that drove me wild.

As I began climbing the stairs I thought of those curvy well tanned legs draped across mine and felt a warm sensation build within me that was not from the drink, but from the pink pussy that belonged to my hot girlfriend. I'd always thought Sarah was pretty and sexy in a way when we were friends, but once we crossed that line I couldn't get enough of her.

Even three years later all she had to do was just sit there in front of me and I would get worked up. Fortunately she was just as into me and we were pretty damn happy together. Except for money, I had to say life was pretty good, but this time money was a big one. Too big to justify coming to a club, let alone the three empty glasses in front of her and the one in her hand.

I took my eyes off the drinks and focused on her legs once more so I wouldn't be so pissed off and noticed she was wearing a red version of the shoes I had on. She was currently dangling the shoe from her purple painted toes and swinging it slowly back and forth. I'd never seen her do that before and it was a sexy look, but then again Sarah was the kind of girl who could make overalls look good.

lovecraft68
lovecraft68
22,013 Followers