Paid to Seduce His Mother V. 01 Ch. 01

Story Info
The title says it all.
24.8k words
4.64
156.3k
257

Part 1 of the 11 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 05/12/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
julybear7
julybear7
2,069 Followers

this story, like life often does, took an unexpected turn for the writer; i.e., this is not the story I planned to write when I started. It is, however, in my view, a satisfying story, and I hope it will find its audience. Still, there is the story I had planned to write, waiting to be told. That second version will be posted in a week or so. Jb7

Paid to Seduce his Mother (v. 1)

Part I

It was the last Thursday in May. Mike Jacoby grinned as he turned down Belle Vista Drive, the street to his house, and with good reason. The culinary team of seniors at the Chefs Institute he had led in the final competition not only had been judged best overall, they had led in all the judging categories, including teamwork.

Better than that, though, was that he had been voted Most Valuable Team Member, for stepping in and taking over when the original team leader had to withdraw. Using ingredients already purchased, he had totally revamped the menu and reassigned personnel to best take advantage of their individual strengths.

Aside from a modest cash prize and bragging rights, because of their overwhelming win, his team had been excused from the final week of school, and the massive clean-up that entailed. He had the entire summer off until he began his new job, with the region's best known gourmet restaurant, right here in his home town.

He hadn't alerted any of his family he was coming home a week early. His plan was to sneak in today and prepare them a scaled down version of the dinner his team had produced, all based on recipes he had created.

The family home was at the end of the cul de sac and occupied the entire southern half of the traffic circle at the end. There were no immediate neighbors in back, or on either side of the house, with at least two lots between his house and the closest ones. As he pulled into the traffic circle, he saw an unfamiliar silver Acura in front of his house. He used his remote to open the garage and drove in to hide his 5 year-old SUV. Surprised to find the garage empty, he grabbed his cooking supplies and let himself into the house through the kitchen entrance.

As he placed his groceries on the kitchen table, he heard a woman's voice, encouraging someone to fuck her harder and faster. He followed the sounds into the living room where he saw a strange redhead obviously riding someone's dick; a someone who was currently hidden from his view by the sofa.

The redhead was young, no older than Mike, with shoulder length hair. Her breasts, a very full C, were capped by thick, dime-sized nipples a little darker than her hair. Mike stepped into the room to see the lucky recipient of her actions, and to find out how they got into the house for their tryst.

"Excuse me," he started, and stopped, dumbfounded.

"Mike! What the fuck are you doing here?" shouted the man, sitting up, and, consequently, dumping the redhead to the floor.

"Dad? Well, I sure as hell don't have to ask you that question. What's going on? Where's Mom? And who the fuck is this?" he demanded.

"Uhh, oh, hmm. Marty, you better get dressed and leave us alone. My son and I obviously need to have a talk. I'll see you at the office tomorrow."

"OK, Mr Jacoby, if you say so," she answered, giving Mike as appraising glance, "but I could do both of..."

"Tomorrow, I said, Marty; now be a good girl and get out of here." She pouted, looking at Mike, as she stood up, revealing a matching auburn landing strip.

Mike shook his head, wanting to not believe what he was seeing and hearing. He turned and walked back into the kitchen and began putting his supplies away. He no longer felt like cooking, and, busy, didn't hear Harry, his father, come into the room.

"I guess I have some explaining to do," Harry said, announcing his arrival.

"You always did have a knack for pointing out the obvious, Dad." Mike glanced over his shoulder to look at his father, standing in the doorway in plaid boxer briefs.

"With you kids gone, your mother and I, well we...I mean, I, uh, errr, ah, oh, shit!" he stammered. "We just don't seem to have anything in common anymore. We don't go anywhere, do anything, together. Our sex life is...whenever I've approached her, she's turned a cold shoulder, said she didn't feel good, or was too tired, or...just didn't want to," he said with a defeatist shrug. "So, I've found other..."

"I get the picture, Dad, and if that's true, I can't blame you." Mike turned to look at his father. "But, Jesus Christ, Dad, on the living room floor!? What if it had been Mom who walked in? Or Ellie? Talk about shit hitting a fan!

"Are you two getting a divorce? Has Mom moved out?"

"I...I...I don't know, about the divorce. We both still live here, but it's like roommates, or worse, brother and sister. I sleep in the guest room, now. I've told her I want a divorce, but she won't even discuss it."

"Does she know you're..."

"No, not that I'm sure, but I imagine she suspects. I'm home every night, sometimes late, but...this was the first time I've brought anybody here. I had to take my car into the shop and asked Marty to drive me back. When I mentioned I lived nearby, she asked to see the house, and..."

"TMI, Dad. Any idea why Mom is so resistant to the divorce?"

Harry shrugged. "Afraid of being alone? I don't know. We got married a month before she graduated from high school. You were just starting to show; oops, didn't know that, did you? I started the company, made my son and got married in a six month period. Except for the marriage, everything else has turned out pretty damn good. Even that was good until fairly recently."

"You don't see any hope for the two of you?" Harry stuck out his lower lip as he did when considering weighty matters, and slowly shook his head. Mike took a deep breath, smelling an opportunity for something he had dreamt about since he was fourteen.

"You know, I should tell Mom about this." He held up his hands to stop his father's angry outburst. "I said should, not would. If what you have told me about her is true, then I have a proposal for you.

"I'll keep your secret, and keep mom off your back. In addition, I'll broker a divorce by end of summer on fair terms." Harry looked at him, his head cocked to the side, interest and curiosity evident.

"Yeah? Go on."

"If things are as bad you say, you need a go-between. I'm the one person you can both trust, who has both your best interests at heart." Harry nodded.

"You or Ellie, but okay; go on."

"She leaves for her junior year abroad next Wednesday; she won't be here.

I'm the only game in town, at least the only one you'll both listen to with an open mind.

"If I'm going to do this, there are some things I need from you. You'll need to pay me a fair wage so I don't have to work over summer, and to pay my expenses to entertain Mom. And, this is a biggie, no matter what happens, whether you accept the settlement I propose or not, when you file for divorce, you cannot cite any of our summer activities as a cause. Plus, I need you to sign a statement that you know about my activities, and agreed to them."

"What the fuck... you want me to say I approve of what you're gonna be doing, and pay for it? Then you better goddam explain..." Mike saw his father's face begin to turn red, a danger sign.

"Easy, Dad; if you're right, and I think you may be, that Mom is afraid of being alone, then she needs a course of confidence building. I'm going to spend the summer taking her out where she can be seen and experience being the target of men's attention. You have to admit, she's one of the best looking women in town. She has to made to see that."

"Oh, yeah, Harry grumbled. "I see what you mean. For a minute there, it sounded like you...never mind. Okay, draw up your paper and I'll sign it. Include your pay and that other stuff, too. Anything else?"

"Yeah. I need you to bail on the trip to the cabin this year. Or cut your trip short, to three or four days. Maybe you could take what's-her-name, Marty, on abusinesstrip to Vegas or something," Mike said with a sly grin.

The family owned a three room cabin about a three to four hour drive north, in New York, situated on a small lake in the middle of ten acres of light forest and meadowland. They kept the first three weeks of the summer season for themselves and rented it to employees and local business associates the rest of the season.

"What?" he exclaimed. "Are you trying to get me castrated. You know how your mother feels about that trip. No excuses. Especially this year, with Ellie being gone."

"I know. She thinks it's important to at least look like a family for a little bit each year. I want her angry enough to see divorce as the only real option. Besides, if you're around, it sort of limits what she'll think she can do, in terms of dressing and making herself attractive."

"What about your sister? How are you going to explain this to her?"

"By the time she gets back, it'll all be over. Besides, she's smarter about this stuff than I am. She probably already knows that everything isn't right between you two."

Harry reached into the fridge and pulled out a beer. He looked at his son as he popped the top and took a long drink. "You really think you can do this?"

"Mmhmm, but I'll warn you now, Dad. It ain't gonna be cheap. Giving Mom 55 percent of the company may have given you an edge in getting business, and in financing expansion, but it gives her access to your short curlies if she wants to be difficult."

"That's what I'm paying you for-- to make sure she isn't difficult. Do whatever you have to do." He finished his beer and tossed the empty into the trash on his way out of the room.

Mike nodded. "I intend to," he thought.

Part II

Shove a beat up fedora on his head and a stubby cigar in his mouth, and Harry Jacoby would look like the caricature of Boss Tweed. At five foot eight, and pushing 200 pounds, the 50 year-old businessman was not the man one would envision as the husband of Maggie Jacoby.

Maggie wore flats, or one inch heels at most, to minimize the three inch advantage in height she had over him. As a teen, she had started on a career in fashion modeling, looking like a younger version of Bo Derek, right down to the long ash blonde hair and sapphire blue eyes. Younger, and more willowy. At the time, Harry was positive the word willowy had been coined just to describe her.

Harry, twenty-seven then, was staying with his parents to lick his wounds after a locally sensational divorce. He had come home and discovered his now ex-wife in bed with their boss and his wife. The employer had paid a large sum of money to keep his name out of the case, but had offered no objection when his wife was named as co-respondent. Harry was given the house and furnishings, which he quickly sold, and the newer car, but it had cost him his job.

Maggie, at the time, was in her last semester of high school. Her family lived across the street from Harry's parents, so he had often seen her coming and going during the time he was home. One night they found themselves at the same holiday party. Her poise and sophistication led him to believe she was older than she was and he responded accordingly.

She was flattered by the attention from the charming, older man and let herself be seduced. When her period didn't come the second time, she told him first, then the two of them told their parents together. While neither set was overjoyed, they accepted the situation and agreed to support the couple through the upcoming summer. By then, Harry figured, he could have his new mail order business established on the internet, and have a job to support his family while it grew.

She had continued to model right up until six weeks before her due date. Designers, photographers and retailers were in wonder at how chic she made the maternity dresses appear, even that late in her pregnancy.

After Mike was born, Maggie became a hands-on presence in the company, beginning with filling orders and learning the books. It was while she was taking care of Mike, during his first six months, she decided to continue with her education. It took her until he was ten, but she finally got her MBA. Had it not been for Ellie, she often said, she could have done it in eight, but Harry had insisted on a second child.

It was Maggie's idea to position the company as'woman-owned', giving it a slight edge when pursuing both government and not-for-profit business, and even some government loans and grants. Her parents had paid for the stock transfer using money from her college fund.

When it came to business, of Harry, it could be said he was fair, at least as fair as he had to be to get what he wanted. This often caused Maggie to shake her head in exasperation. She was more than willing to share, be it profit or praise, as long as the other parties were willing to share the risk and/or blame.

Since Mike and his sister had both worked in the family business as soon as they could understand, they had often seen both techniques in action, Mike attributed much of his leadership success to the amalgam of his parents' leadership techniques he had absorbed.

Part III

Mike sat at his father's computer in his home office. He thought for a few minutes, then typed:

I have engaged the services of my son, Michael Jacoby, to help me convince my wife, Margaret Jacoby, that our marriage is unsalvageable and needs to be dissolved for both our sakes. He and I have discussed his aims in this matter and his methods to achieve them. I have given said aims and methods my approval.

Based on his knowledge of the family, its assets and resources, he is to suggest a fair division of said assets and resources.

Whether or not my wife and I agree to his suggested settlement, I have agreed that I will not cite as cause for divorce any of his or my wife's activities during the time he is engaged in this activity on my behalf. Any attempt to do so abrogates my rights to redress, and any claim to jointly held financial instruments. Further, I agree, in such circumstance, to pay all of her expenses in this matter.

I have agreed to pay my son minimum wage for his efforts, for twelve hours per day, from June 1 thru Sept 30, of this year, and to cover his reasonable expenses.

__________________________ Date____________________

Harold Jacoby

He read it, then re-read it twice, correcting typos and rewording it so it covered what he and his father had discussed. When he was satisfied, he printed out a single copy. Upstairs, he heard the shower shut off. He grabbed an envelope from his father's desk and went to the kitchen.

Whistling a Sousa march, he started pulling out the supplies he had brought home. From his point of view, the summer just got one helluva a lot better.

Harry came into the kitchen, wearing khakis and a designer polo shirt. "What's got you so happy all of a sudden?"

Mike pointed to the single page agreement on the breakfast bar. Harry scanned it. "Minimum wage? You sure that's enough? Twelve hours a day! What the fuck are you going to be doing for twelve hours a day? Every day? For four months! Just what the fuck do you plan to do?"

Mike looked at his father. "You said since Ellie and I have been gone you've been trying to convince Mom to divorce you. That's been two years of your persuasive techniques. Mom may be feeling insecure about her future without you, but by now I'm sure there is also some anger I have to deal with.

"Except for some logical times, I'm going to be her constant companion for the next four months. If I don't have her agreement by the end of September, I'll give you my wages back."

"Never mind that. If you can do it, it'll be worth it. Are you really sure you want to do this?" Harry picked up the pen and signed and dated the paper. Nodding, Mike folded it and sealed it in the envelope.

"I'm sure, Dad. Here, sign across the flap," he said, pointing across one side of the flap. He took the pen from his father and signed on the other side of the flap. "I'll put this where it's safe. When the divorce is final, I'll give it back to you to destroy. If you try to use anything that happens this summer against Mom, I'll show it to her and her lawyer. Just so you understand."

Harry looked at his son, stunned. Then he grinned. "I always worried about you; thought you were too soft dealing with people, like your mother. But shit, you're a chip off the old block, aren't you? This is something I'd do, given the chance." He laughed and turned to go to the den, to watch TV, never noticing the pile of groceries on the kitchen table.

Part IV

When Ellie had graduated from high school, Maggie had decided to cut back her time at the family business. She had claimed a need for a change as the reason, but it was really just being tired of smoothing over the feathers Harry ruffled as he dealt with customers, suppliers and employees. In her dealings with people locally, she had earned the respect of many local leaders and was asked to serve on several not-for-profit boards of directors.

This afternoon, in addition to the regular monthly board meeting of a large umbrella social agency, she had had a transportation committee meeting dealing with providing low to no cost transportation for Medicaid eligible individuals with disabilities impacting their ability to travel. It was a problem everybody recognized, and one nobody wanted to deal with or be responsible for. She felt like she had been battling with a stone wall.

It was just five o'clock when she pulled up to the garage door. She blew out a breath of relief. Harry's car wasn't in the driveway, which meant he probably would not be home until bed time or later. She had given up caring, and was relieved she wouldn't have to deal with him tonight.

She opened the door of the Xc90 and slid out, closing and locking the door behind her. As she walked to the front door, she caught a trace of the mouth watering aroma of someone cooking some spicy chicken. "Mmm, that would be so good right now," she thought. She unlocked the door and pushed it open, to be immediately assailed with the much more concentrated aroma she had noticed outside.

"What on earth? Harry?" she called. "Harry, are you cooking? Where is your ca... Mike! What on earth are you doing home? Oh, my dear! I am so glad to see you, but..." She was babbling on in her happiness to see her first born child, hugging him around the neck, holding him close.

She was so much in need of emotional support and someone with whom to just chat. As a young couple, she and Harry had been so wrapped up in the business, they had not been able to form any lasting meaningful personal friendships apart from the business. Even when the children came, relationships were centered around them and their needs. Because of her work during high school, she had also missed out in making those bonds which tended to last throughout life. Now, she had a plethora of acquaintances, all of which seemed to be tied to her work or community activities, but no real close friends, no one with whom she could sit down and justbe Maggie.

Mike pulled his mother close, reveling in the touch of her. It was a full body hug, with close contact from hip to head, his arms around her shoulder blades. "Hey, Mom. Dinner will be ready in a half hour, more or less. Your wine is poured, so you just need to sit and relax for a little. Everything's all set."

She released him and turned to look into the dining room. The table was set for three. She felt herself tense, and took a deep breath and expelled it, forcing herself to relax. "Umm, I'm not sure when your..."

"Dad's in the den. He had to take his car into the shop. Someone from the office gave him a ride."

julybear7
julybear7
2,069 Followers