Paige Ep. 002: Puss In Boots

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, yeah!" She suddenly notices the man behind the rack of sale items drooling. Again, although beet red she flutters her fingers with a brilliant smile. That was when he decided to move closer. Joining Lonnie he shakes his head, "You Sir are a lucky man."

"I think so." Lonnie grins not bothering to look at the man.

"I want to see. Daddy, take a pic with my iPhone."

Setting his bags down he snaps a glance at the cashier. The man hovering beside Lonnie moves in, to block the cashier's view. "I got you two covered." Being a really large man helped a lot. Cell lifted Lonnie took a picture. Motioning her to twirl in step he caught a shot of her bare back side, her thong straps invisible between her cheeks.

"I have goosebumps all over Daddy. Especially right here." Paige faced them pointing at her protruding nipples, her areolas circled with joyous uprisings themselves.

The man changes his expression to shock. "Daddy? Now that is impressive. Sugar daddy?"

"Real daddy." Lonnie remains calm. Dangerous to admit with incest obvious by the nudity on her part and Lon instigating it.

"Show me." She jumps up and down on her toes, her tits jiggling about. Nipples raging taunt. The giant of a man was licking his lips and rubbing his facial hair.

"The mirrors over there. Go see for yourself." Lonnie winks as she expresses awe. Looking at the large man he offers a glint of assistance in his eyes. He took the hint and moved toward the stall. Carefully waving her in front of him he blocks her trek out of the changing room and to the mirror wall. Her wiggle while bashfully peering over her shoulder at him was all tease on her part. She knew that was what her father wanted. Seeing her reflection her eyes flared in amazement at how sexy she was. Posing from side to side her hands hold her butt cheeks, chest lifted by arching her back to appear regal. Glaring at her frontal she poses like a warrior and growls, "I am Sansa."

Chuckling Lonnie had recorded her the entire time via video. Then it dawned on him the store probably had surveillance. "Better get dressed before John Snow shows up. Winter is coming."

She hurries back into the room closing the curtain to get dressed. Before doing so she gets sneaky and tugs her G-string down before removing the boots. To both men's surprise she opens the curtain wide and shows off her outfit with her thong to her knees. Paige touches herself rubbing her clit and staring at both her father and her voyeur without blinking once. "Winter isn't the only one wanting to come." She just as quickly yanks the curtain shut and puts her clothing on.

During her change of season, the gentle giant who helped them nods, "That really your daughter?"

"Yep."

"Bold man! She looks young."

"Turned eighteen 12 hours ago."

"Looks fifteen."

"Acts thirteen." Lonnie chuckles. "Definitely eighteen though."

"Like I said, Lucky man."

"Thanks for the help."

"No problem, I'll take your secrets to my grave. I have a proposal for you if interested. I'll buy those boots for her if you send me her pics and video."

Lonnie mulls it over. "Personal use?"

"Totally."

Cash exchanged of $200 bucks, Lonnie got the man's cell number and sent her pics and video. Let the guy jerk off to his sexy ass Sansa. Once received the guy smiles. "Pleasure doing business with you. Call me if you ever need anything. I'd love to be your wingman."

"I might just do that."

Stepping out of her changing room she eyes the transaction. As the man smiles at her eying her petite little heart shaped ass, she flares her eyes. Even in a jean skirt it was shapely. She had a hunch her dad had shared her photos. "Selling me off daddy?"

"He just paid for those boots. I'm not made of money. You are though. Hug the man and make it count."

"I am? Okay." She ponders the words then puts her arms up to offer that hug. Leaning down the man greets her with strong arms, rubbing her back brisky. He picked her up off of her feet just an inch and growled. "Thank you, sweetheart."

"Today is my birthday."

"Happy birthday then. That's my gift to you. Wear those boots with pride."

"I'll take another pic or five of her wearing only the boots. Want those too?"

"That's worth another hundred." He took out his wallet and produced a Benjamin. "Money is no option. You are too darn cute."

"I am, aren't I?" She bubbled up, turning from side to side in step. "Now I have more money to buy clothes."

"My little girl the fashion model."

"She could be one. Let me mull that over, I'll get back to you."

"I didn't get your name. I guess I felt anonymity would suit you." Lonnie realized.

"Only for now." The man winked, "Let's just say, I'm famous. In a good way! No pedophile." He chuckled. "You earn my trust, I'll earn yours. Keep sending pics I'll send cash."

"I'll make sure they're worth every penny." A handshake deal processed the man winked at Paige and told her to spend her money wisely. He seemed like a pretty good guy. Lonnie sure hoped his intuition was right. Money was a plus at the moment.

"That was so much fun. Can we do it again?"

"Sure, when we find a Baby Gap."

"Baby Gap?" She stares without blinking. "Why a Baby Gap?"

"Need ribbons for those pig tails."

"Teething ring?"

"Let's not go full on Baby that's just creepy. No roleplay crap, remember. Ribbons is one thing but no bibs and rattles. I feel bad enough as it is looking and hearing you sound a lot younger than you are."

Pouty faced she softly tells him, "I'm not underage. Don't think like that. I'm eighteen. I can't help sounding young or looking younger than I am."

"I know. Your dad's sounding pretty sad, isn't he?"

"All I want is to make you happy. Did showing off for that guy make you happy?"

"You do. It did. Let's go! You can make Fuzzy Wuzzy jealous when you get home." He changed the subject. Purchases made they left the store. She wore her boots home. The owner would discover surveillance video of Paige and keep a copy for himself. If he had worked that day, he might have bought her clothes too. Old fart!

On the way home Lonnie passed by an Adult Video store and decided to turn around, pulling into the lot. Paige realizes what he had done looking up from her cellphone. She had played her video ten times since the mall. "Why are we stopping here daddy?"

"Know what this place is?"

"It says adult video arcade on the sign. Are we playing video games?"

"Lots more than that. If we're going to go broke let's do it right."

Leaving the car, she hops out following him in. Proving her age at the counter they allow Paige inside. Luckily, she had at least an ID stating her birthday, eighteen being the limit on entry. Once inside she follows Lonnie closely as he looks over toys hanging from the wall. He had already bought her a rabbit vibrator and a Hitachi wand here earlier in the week in preparation for her evolution. Now that she had embraced his gifts, he decided to add to them.

A paddle that said OUCH on it was held ready for purchase. A bondage crop. Fuzzy handcuffs. Blindfold. A 10-inch lifelike dildo complete with realistic veins and a heating mode. Nipple clamps. A sex swing. Two jeweled butt plugs. A remote-controlled vibrating egg. The works!

On her own she had discovered tasty lotions and funny but kinky gifts. In the long run Paige was more interested in the small things. She, although a steamy writer was naïve to some of the gadgets Lonnie was buying.

Circling clothing, she sifted racks for more intimate wear. Discovering leather outfits. One outfit looked like nothing but belts. Another a fishnet body suit. As Lonnie joins her, she laughs. "Is this a horse bridle?" He bought the fishnets.

"Yeah. You always wanted a pony."

"No, I didn't." She looks at him strangely then snickers. "Oh!"

"I just noticed the time. We better get home. The guys will be over for the game in three hours. Time to decide what you're wearing."

"School girl outfit?"

"Too cliché. I want this to be more natural."

"Why don't I just wear what I wore last night. It was kind of innocent."

"Nightshirt no underwear. Alright! First time around the guys, let's keep it simple." She found ribbons for her hair and a big colorful lollipop. Lonnie indulged her. Totaling up to a whopping $500 bucks. Paige shivered at each item as they were rung up. The guy behind the counter winked at her, she simply blushed and shared doe like eyes with him, then decided to up her act. Burying her face in her dad's side hugging him, her palm on his crotch, fingers kneading at his erection like a kitten. The cashier was jealous. With an "Enjoy! Come again." Lonnie told him, "Guaranteed!" She carried the bags.

That video from the fake fur outlet was watched another eleven times. She was mesmerized by her actions. Mewing like a cat she scratched at her father playfully. A swift change in persona she growled and leaned into her daddy.

"I AM SANSA!"

Stark naked!

12