Paige Ep. 004: Peach Fuzz

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It's natural. You tell me what kind of pics you want?"

"Ummm! I don't want to... you know... make you mad at me."

"What my baby wants I want. I think she likes you."

"Do you?" He looks at Paige.

Nodding feverishly, she nibbles a fingernail. He grins from ear to ear and finally whispers to Paige, "Is this for real?"

"Daddy lets me do whatever I want."

"Anything she wants." Lonnie overhears and speaks up.

"Wow." Brett opens up, "Can I suck on your nipples for a pic?"

"How about video?" Lonnie smirks while Paige offers an open mouth to display her awe of everything her dad was allowing.

"Awesome." He expresses excitement but shock just the same. Lonnie sets it up then points, directing him with the word "Action." Brett had the jitters slightly as he lowers in gravitating his mouth toward her left nipple. Paige could only look down with nerves showing via fluttering fingers at her sides. The tip of his tongue touches her protrusion forcing her to squeal before he even devoured her entire areola. Once he did Paige gasped and shot a dramatic glare at Lonnie. She literally mouthed the words, "OH MY GOD." Lonnie merely offered her a wink. Brett didn't stay long before moving over to sample her right nipple. She repeated her silent "OH MY GOD." while fanning her beet red face. The second Brett ended his tour of duty he stands tall and grins at Paige.

"Never in a million years did I think you were like this Paige. Wow! I-I'm sorry I never noticed you before today. I really missed out."

Stunned by his apologetic tone she shivers and tries to find the right words. In the end she selected, "No Biggy."

"I hate to do this, but I really need to get back to work. Can I call you?"

"Can he call me daddy?" She looked to Lonnie for not just advice but because she was really only doing this because her dad made her. She knew it was mostly meant to break her out of being so shy. That and letting her experience someone her own age. She did however think Brett was cute.

"Come over here Brett." He motions lowering the cell. "Paige? You go inside I'll be in after he and I talk."

"Okay daddy. Bye Brett." She waves awkwardly and skips inside the door closing it. Both men had absorbed her beautiful behind as it wiggled away.

"Bye Paige." Brett watches her disappear before joining Lonnie. Lonnie had retrieved the boy's pizza warmer handing it to him first.

"Alright. Let's get one thing straight. When it comes to my baby, I won't put up with any asshole bullshit some young prick says just to get his way. We both know you wouldn't have given my daughter the time of day if she wasn't strutting her stuff." Brett bulges his eyes at Lonnie's stern attitude. All Brett wanted was his cell to show his luck to his friends. Once he got it back, he intended to flip her dad off and tell him she was a skank.

"Can I have my phone back?"

Lonnie nods handing him his cell with a bitter stare, "You didn't want to date my girl unless she gave up her pussy, did you?"

Brett pockets his cell and walks away flipping Lonnie the bird, "I don't fuck nerds. I fuck goddesses. Thanks for the pics and video Dickhead. I'll be sure to show Paige off to the whole school. Maybe the other guys might want her." Lonnie smirks as Brett gets into his car. Sitting there Brett looks at his cell realizing the pics and video were nowhere to be found. Cursing he glares toward Lonnie calling him a "Fucker." Lonnie stood wagging his own cell phone. He had recorded everything yes but not with Brett's phone. Their cells were very similar. Lonnie flipped him off double barreled. Brett Chenowyth drove off knowing he had no proof. This war wasn't over.

Stepping inside he found Paige pouting by the picture window. She had seen their exchange of flying fingers. "He didn't really like me, did he?"

"Oh, he liked you. He's just used to getting his way. If he gives you any trouble at school, you let me know. I'll deal with that arrogant punk."

"I was having fun. This hurts daddy. I really wanted to go on a date"

"Listen, do not think for a minute he didn't find you beautiful. He wasn't that good of an actor. All he wanted was sex. If I'm going to let you date somebody, he needs to have a good side to go along with the bad."

"What if he shows those pictures to everyone?"

"These pictures and video?" He chuckles, "Switched phones while he was looking you over. He got nothing but something to remind him how sexy you are. It's called a memory. When he sees you in school and says something just call him a liar. You only have less than two months before you graduate. Even if guys do believe him maybe you can get on their good side. Not all will be like Brett."

"I hope your right daddy." She shivers, "I was outside in broad daylight... naked."

"Felt great, didn't it?"

"Yeah, it did. I hope our neighbors across the street didn't see me."

"Dave and Lucinda? Dave would drool all over himself. Lucinda should be at work."

"I want to cry daddy. I really thought Brett liked me."

"He only wanted to embarrass you with those pics. I saw right through his character."

"You trusted that guy at the fur store with my pics."

"He's older than me. All I did was make his day and get you a free pair of boots."

"What do you think he's doing with my pics?"

"Jerking off 24/7 because you're young and beautiful. Trust me that's what he's doing."

"I like the idea that guys do that over me. Do you think my uncles are doing that too?"

"Known them most of my life. They might be feeling strange about it, but I guarantee they do it."

"I like my picture being taken."

"Then we'll take plenty more."

"Together? Or with other guys?"

"You want pics with other guys?"

She shyly blushes, "Yes."

"Touching you like Brett did?"

Again, she blushes nibbling her lip, "Yes daddy."

"If I recall Donnie made you dance naked in a room full of guys."

"That was really erotic." She grins shivering.

"That wasn't just you writing down crazy things in your diary?"

"Yes, but I would do it if you told me to daddy."

"Your uncles could be considered a room full."

"I got so turned on when they spanked me."

He takes her by the hand and sits them down on the sofa. Dragging her over his knee he swats her ass making her squeal, "That turn you on?"

"You turn me on daddy."

"Want your uncles to come back over and paddle your ass again?"

"Would they?" She tilts her gaze hopefully.

"I'm sure." He laughs, "I'll consider it. I'm still a little concerned over encouraging us."

"You made love to me in the shower last week. Even after you talked about keeping things innocent. You want me as badly as I want you daddy. Please don't lie to me."

Growling he spanks her beautiful bottom five times fast forcing her to giggle. Rubbing his handprints on her cheek he sighs, "Nothing like making love to a sweet barely legal daughter."

"Daddy? Can I tell you what I want?"

"Sure."

"I want you to show me everything. I adore you, Daddy. I swear I will do anything you want me to do."

"Alright."

"Promise me you won't change your mind?"

"About what?"

"About making love to me any time you want."

"I can do that. I promise when I'm horny I'll let you know. Not everything is love making though. Sometimes it's just primal sex."

"What is that?"

"Remember when Greg fucked you really hard in the hot tub?"

Her eyes brighten up, "When he pulled my hair? How he treated me when they spanked me here on the couch? Choked me a little? Pressed my face into Uncle Andy's lap?"

"Yep."

"I liked all of that."

"We can do that too."

She sits up beside him hugging his arm, "I love you daddy. Not just as your daughter. I love you."

"Slow down now. This is not going to be just you and I. You need to experience life and your body."

"Like letting Brett touch me? Suck on my nipples?"

"Yep."

"My uncles?"

"We'll see."

"Other guys?"

"I want you to give me an honest answer Paige." He holds her chin to commit her gaze, "Do you want other men to touch you?"

"Yes."

"Do you want other men to fuck you?"

"Yes."

"Do you want me to watch you fuck strange men?"

"Yes. I don't think I could do anyone without you there."

"Fair enough. Tomorrow is Saturday and I'm off work. Let's take a drive tomorrow and see what kind of trouble we can get into."

"Can I wear my bikini and furs?"

"Might be too hot for furs. You can wear the bikini, but we need to be careful you burn easily."

"I know." She pouts, "You can lotion me up."

"Or other guys can lotion you up." He winks.

"Oh my God, daddy. How many guys?"

"Three?"

"Okay."

"Four?"

She nods, "Okay."

"Five?"

"Oh my God!" She bounces in her seat giddily, "I might faint."

"Six?"

"You want to let six men oil me up?"

"Seven?"

"DADDDDYYYY!" She squirms.

"Ten?"

"What if they touch me everywhere?"

"Like those uncles did?"

"Yes."

"Do you want to let all those guys touch you everywhere? Every hole?"

"As long as they don't hurt me."

"If they ask me to let them fuck you?"

"You said you liked seeing that. If you want me to fuck some of them, I will. As long as you're there."

"I think we should explore other things too."

"Like what?"

"Let's put a profile of you on Tender and see just how many guys find you attractive."

"That might be a lot." She giggles.

"Interested in knowing?"

"Yes."

"Innocent pictures at first. Let's see genuine reaction before taking it further."

"Sounds fun daddy. I might need new clothes again." She giggles hopeful of another shopping spree.

"I guess you probably do need some real clothes."

"Just not those frilly flower dresses mom makes me wear."

"Any thoughts on what you want to wear?"

"I'll know it when I see it."

"Fuck it. Get dressed let's go blow more of that college fund. Along with my retirement." Stores would be open a few more hours.

"I'm worth it." She kisses him on the cheek. He grabs her before she could escape and plants a feverish kiss to her lips. She moaned into his mouth. Feeling his fingers roam her leg she found his journey ending at her peach fuzz. Lips separating at a tug to her lower lip he adds, "Another week I trim that fire to look all sexy."

"So, I can show it off to guys?"

"Absolutely."

Getting dressed would wait for an hour. Lonnie decided eating her pussy on the sofa was more important. She had a very intimate orgasm that led to him crawling upward to kiss her again. It was then he offered a welcomed whisper to her ear. Lonnie spoke volume.

"Daddy loves you."

She knew it when he dove back down and kissed her clit.

Who needed new clothes anyway? There was always tomorrow.

Yeah, he carried her to bed.

After they ate pizza.

12