Paige Ep. 006: Uncle Buck$

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Bullshit. You're a hundred times bolder than you were before your birthday."

"My fantasies are coming true because of you Donnie. I mean Daddy."

"Ride my cock harder."

She does so as his mouth feasts on her nipple. Her heartbeat skipping at his devotion.

"Oh my God! Daddy I'm going to cum."

"Cum hard. Picture those four guys stripping you naked."

"I can see them Daddy. In the shoe store. When I removed my thong. They pulled my skirt down too. Lifted my shirt off. Kissed me all over. Fingered my pussy. Oh my God! I loved their kisses. They took turns eating me. My legs held wide by two of them at once. So hot Daddy."

Lonnie felt his juices ready to explode at hearing her enthusiasm. More questions asked. Dirty little answers. In a madness of the mind Lonnie Turner exploded inside his daughter. She screams at the firepower assaulting her interior. Easing her rhythm she melts into her Father's hairy chest and they breath heavily together. After a steamy kiss Lonnie rubs her back briskly.

"Let's go check that Tender account."

"Yay!" She crawls off of him in a web of cum. Both ignore it and walk into Lonnie's office. He fires his computer up as she sits on his leg. Her hand fondling his cock as they soar the internet and enter Tender. Signing in Lonnie kissed her shoulder.

"No matter what know I love you."

"I love you too. Always Daddy."

After a brief greetings both of their eyes freeze on the number of messages. Neither could look at the other.

"Well hell."

"Daddy? That's a lot of messages."

"458. More than I expected."

"Wow!"

It was going to be a long night.