Paige Ep. 009: Red Riding Hood

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hi Joshy." She whispers.

"Paige? Wow! I just got your video. Playing it now. Even better hearing your voice."

"I love your deep voice." Lonnie thrusted deep and hard. She whimpered slightly.

"Well I love your sweet innocent voice. You sound so young. Whoa! Your video is really seductive."

"I try. I want you to really like me Joshy."

"Oh yeah? I think we're off to a good start. Whoa! Sweet pubes."

"Thank you."

"I've been watching your workout video all night. Fuck your body is tight and those big tits...I can't wait to massage them."

"I can't wait for you to massage them."

"You certainly know how to get a guy rock hard."

"Are you really?" Lonnie fucks her a bit harder. Her ankles gripped tightly forcing her knees higher. He could hear his dick sloshing amid her rejuvenated juices. Talking to Josh was inspiring her to enjoy both Josh and her Father.

"Hardest I've been in years."

"I bet he's really big."

"No ruler to check it." He chuckles. "I'm guessing a thick nine."

"Oh my gosh. Can I massage you too?"

"You better or I'll be really disappointed."

"I'm laying here naked. With...something inside my pussy."

"Fingers or toy?"

"A life like dildo. It's so real and feels like the real thing."

"Fucking yourself good?"

"He is. I'm just loving every inch of him." Lonnie lifted her legs higher to her shoulders and crawled up to pound straight down into her. He loved watching his thick beast slam deep and tug her pretty pink interior out with his cocks escape. "Ohhhhhhhhhh! That feels so good D-Joshy. Can I name my toy Joshy?"

"I'd be honored."

"Fuck me Joshy." She quivered whining at Lonnie's persistence. Her bed squeaked a bit slowing him down. She made an expression of loss. "Noooooooo!" She barely begged.

"Probably won't get to Saturday with your Dad being home."

"After he goes to bed. He's a deep sleeper. Joshy?"

"Yeah?"

"I'm scared."

"Of me?"

"Yes. You're a giant. I'm a tiny girl."

"Changing your mind about meeting me?"

"Noooooooooooooo! I...want you." She mouths up at her Father, "I WANT YOU BAD."

Lonnie leans low and moves her cell from her ear putting space to avoid Josh detecting him. Whispering in her ear he tells her, "Tell him you want him to take you hard then cuddle after." Cell returned to her ear she does as she is told.

"Joshy? I'm really wet. Can you hear how wet I am?" She moves the phone down next to her Father's unforgiving thrusts. Each penetration sounded sloppy sexy.

"Daaaamn! That pussy really is wet."

"Joshy? I've only been with one other guy." She lied to keep it real. "He was too...I don't know...he treated me like a Princess. I want to know what a real man can do. I might be terrified but...will you...fuck me really hard."

"Rough hard? Like choking and hair pulling? Spanking your ass? Ramming my cock down your throat and pinching your nose shut until you turn blue?"

"Yeeeeesssssss!" Lonnie hit her G-spot aggressively. She was losing her mind. "Really, really hard. Hold my mouth while I scream."

"Fuck Paige. I wish I could come over right now."

"You are here Joshy. In my wet pussy. So big you're stretching me." She yelps at Lonnie's potency. His dick was beyond rock hard. "HARDER JOSHY." She yells.

"Don't wake your Dad."

"I don't care. Your dick feels so good inside me. Your balls slapping against my cheeks. Tell me how badly you want me."

Lonnie nods feverishly and wipes sweat from his brow. Josh however was getting the right idea.

"I'm gonna hold you down and fuck your goddamned pussy so hard you won't be able to walk for a week. I don't care if your ole man walks in and catches us I'm not gonna stop fucking you until you orgasm looking him square in the eye. Then, I'm gonna roll you over and hit it doggy style. Yank that red hair just to hear you beg for more. Slap your ass raw and lick that ass pucker. Cum hard you little slut."

"YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS JOSHY. YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS. I"M CUMMMMMMING."

That she did. Outside Gerry wondered if they had company. Another three cigarettes smoked.

Lonnie was struggling to keep his voice out of it. In a mad breath held he pulls out and climbs up over her face and jerks off. A flood of cum coated her face. She spasms nearly dropping her cell.

"Oh my Gosh! You came all over my face. Yummy."

Josh snarls like a bull and erupts on his end. Listening intently Paige smiled up at her Dad. Josh was really loud.

"Fuck! Paige I've never cum that hard before. I want the real thing. Promise me next Saturday and keep it."

Lonnie nods his affirmation. Paige kisses her Father with cum all over her cheeks, nose, and chin. Their kiss warm and lingering. Josh called out for her three times before their kiss parted. Lonnie had his own cum on his face.

"I promise Joshy. Will you keep your promise?"

"Hard as hell Bitch. No mercy. My pleasure."

"Yay! I need to go to bed now. School tomorrow."

"This is really weird the thought of dating a High School student at my age."

"That should really turn you on."

"Oh it does. Hearing your voice though makes me feel like...I'm going to shut up now."

"I make you feel like you're doing something wrong?"

"Not enough to turn you down." He chuckles. "I'm just saying I envision pigtails and...and...yeah."

"I'll put my hair in pigtails next week." She giggles.

"No roleplaying."

"I don't have to roleplay Joshy. I can't help how soft and childlike my voice is. I never want to act old. I'm Anime cutesy."

"Yes you are."

"Joshy?"

"Yes Paige?"

"Be my Teddy Bear?"

"You got it. Paige?"

"Yes?"

"Be my shy lil slut?"

"Yessssssssss."

"Even if we go out in public?"

"Yesssssssssss. Do you want to show me off?"

"Is that a bad thing?"

"No."

Lonnie points at his wrist as if telling her the time and cuts her off.

"I think Daddy is up. Can I call you again before Saturday night?" She whispers.

"Thursday I'll be home around this time."

Lonnie suddenly motions to hold on. Whispering in her ear, "Ask him what he would want you to do in public."

"False alarm. Thought I heard him walking outside my door. Joshy? How would you show me off?"

"Lots of affection in public. Sweet and dirty both. Wardrobe malfunctions. Lots of sexy white skin showing."

"Showing who?"

"Getting scared of me again?"

"Nooooooooo. Tell me. Be honest."

"Swear you won't run away?"

"I swear. Tell me."

"I'm not above letting my friends see you naked for one."

"Just see me nakie?"

"Might let them touch you. Kiss on you."

"More?"

"Paige..."

"You said you called it how you see it. Tell meeee." She whines.

"I might sit back and watch you seduce them."

"Let them have sex with me?"

"Good possibility."

"How many of your friends?"

"I have a lot of friends." He chuckles.

"How many would you make me seduce?"

"I could say a few. That would be a lie."

"Tell meeeeeeeeee."

"You're sounding pretty excited over there."

"You make me really horny."

"You would want a man like me who would share you?"

"Keep me safe I would do anything for my man."

"Fuck a room full of my friends?"

"If you wanted me to."

"Nice."

"How many are in that room?"

"Might invite 20 of my closest buds."

"Oh my gosh."

"Let's see how you feel after Saturday night. Deal?"

"I miss you already." She winks at Lonnie.

"Get some sleep Schoolgirl."

"Night Teddy Bear. Mwah."

"Back at ya."

Call ended she bulges her eyes. "DADDY! He sounds like you."

"He does doesn't he?" Lonnie laughs.

"That was soooo HOT."

"We might just use the Bear. We'll see."

"Whatever you want Daddy."

A kiss to her forehead he hands Paige her teddy bear Fuzzy. Tucked in she slept like a baby.

"Night Red Riding Hood." He whispered at her door before closing it. She couldn't stop grinning. Even with her eyes closed.

Lonnie was just plain pooped.

12