Paige Ep. 016: HICKorY DICKory DOC

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lonnie devoured his blueberry pancakes with enthusiasm. After getting the five grand he might just leave Deborah a nice big tip.

"Would you like me to cut up your panty cakes, Sweetheart?" Frank suddenly opened up. Paige reacted promptly with one aggressive nod. He removed his finger from her lips and set about cutting up her pancakes into small bites. Cream mounded over them, he then opts to feed her. She ate each bite with a smug flirty expression. So cute that other men wished they were Frank, her cleavage left unchecked as long as Deborah or other waitresses weren't looking. Mike and Andy discussed treating their adopted niece out for breakfast more often. They wanted in. Literally.

Using a napkin Frank dabbed the corners of Paige's mouth. Lonnie found it hilarious. The guy was acting like a kid himself, helpless in his behavior. He seemed genuine. Fessing up to his career variation concerned Lonnie a bit that he wasn't being fully honest, but then neither was Lonnie.

"Panty cakes good." She giggles and foams her tongue with whipped cream. Every time she repeated that Frank's erection grew harder and harder. His pup tent was quickly escalating into a Big Top. Paige slid closer to Frank as if a second skin. Her hand reaching out to rub the tent. "Mister Frank is a swell guy. I think he has a present hiding in his pocket for me Daddy. Is it a Hello Kitty Pez dispenser?" He knew what she meant. "I like Pez." A pout of neediness made Frank glance about. Mostly toward the waitress activity than those seated around him. He already knew the people were intrigued in a good way, hoping she might act up further. A final glare toward Lonnie, Frank found an encouraging smirk.

"She's gonna get fussy if you don't play along Frank."

"I...fine. You may look for your Pez dispenser."

"Yay!" She waves at the tables next to them before moving her hands down to his zipper. A swift release of tread, the fastener was down. Digging deep, she slides within open boxers and grips his cock. Her eyes bulged at his girth. Leaning to whisper toward Lonnie across the table she offers a fearful expression. "Biggest Pez dispenser I've ever had."

The tables that hear her snicker, offering Frank a respected array of thumbs up. His own boldness was rising to the occasion. Paige eyes the waitresses refilling drinks before pulling his cock free of his slacks. As a mighty erection stands revealed even the ladies close by smile and fan their features with a flutter of a useful menu. Frank now understood that most people had similar fantasies as he had.

While he glared about Paige snuck in with the whip cream can and doused his crown. Hearing the hiss, and feeling a dramatic wet chill on his cock, he looked down. "Oh Dear God!" Paige giggled and ducked down beneath the tables ledge and licked his crown of cream. Flicking her tongue along his foreskin sent Frank's head backwards. "I cannot believe this is happening."

"Oh, it's happening." Lonnie confirms with a bit of discomfort that the wrong person might see and create a problem. So far so good as Paige devoured his dick into a mess of cream all over her face. Maneuvering she stretches out on the curvature of their booth bench and kicks her feet upward over the table. Fuzzy slippers dancing gave the audience a round of silent chuckles. She sucked his dick for a messy number of thirteen thrusts deep into her throat, until she feels Lonnie kick his own foot upward to get her attention. Mike and Andy had motioned that Deborah was circling back. Paige quickly slips from the bench down to the floor under the table. Frank snatches up his wrapped utensils and drops a fork to the floor. His cloth napkin gets spread over his lap to conceal his beast.

"Everything tasty over here?" Deborah smiled brightly before realizing Paige was missing. "Where's our Sweetie?"

"Retrieving my fork." Frank grimaced. "Clumsy today."

"I can get you a clean fork." She decides to crouch down and see Paige with a face full of cream holding up a fork. Deborah's eyes flared at her expression. A swift glance at Frank's tented lap Deb peaks an eye brow. With a sly finger poised to her lips Deb winks and stands up. The waitress knew what was going down. Certainly not related. A secret was kept as Deb glances about at the neighboring tables. Everyone played it cool and sipped drinks. Deb shook her head and turns her attention to Lonnie. "You are a Big Daddy aren't you?"

"The biggest. Can I get some coffee?"

"Black I hope. Save the sugar for another time?" She beguiles Lonnie.

"Depends on that phone number you intend to give me before I leave today."

"Oh it's coming, Handsome Daddy."

"Love it when you talk dirty."

Frank could agree with that. Paige was already jerking him off as the waitress was standing there. Repositioning herself Paige went so far as to lower her pajama pants, letting guys see her bare bottom. Once Deborah took her leave Paige turned more for a perfect view. They loved that cute little ass. Lonnie took it upon himself to leer down under the table to see what others were viewing. He puckered, giving in to her decisions, then went back to eating his pancakes.

"Y'know Frank...she does have school tomorrow. Getting her home at Midnight might be a little late. Last two weeks before graduation she needs to be at the top of her game. Can we agree on 10:00 PM instead?"

"On the dot." Frank nods with a shiver in his voice. He was very close to cumming hard. His expression was pale and stressed, jaw drooping slightly. Eyelids quivering.

"I appreciate that Doc. Sleeping Beauty needs her rest."

Deborah returns with a coffee pot and fills Lonnie's cup. Her eyes dazzle toward his, which nearly makes her overfill it. She catches herself just in time. "Somehow I don't think that man is her Grampa." She darts her gaze toward Frank with a look of sadness. Frank looked ill. In a heavenly way.

"I'm not a pimp." Lonnie confesses. "She really is my daughter. Frank here is her date."

"Escort?"

"I suppose that's a close enough assumption. They met on Tender."

"Ooooo!" Deb whistles barely. "My Coochie...Coco is on Tender. I worry about the men on there. My baby is so impressionable."

"Girls just wanna have fun as Lauper says."

"Looks like your baby is having the time of her life." A sideways glance at Paige still sucking off Frank flares her big brown eyes.

"You're taking this pretty well."

"We all have our...moments. Might wanna wind her down here before the other waitresses see though. They're older and with much less imagination."

"By Franky's face I'd say that's not far off anyway."

"MMM MMMM! This is gonna be a looooong shift."

Paige lifts away from Frank's crown and giggles. "Loooong shaft too."

"Lord have mercy." Deb grins from ear to ear. She now took a good hard look at Paige's bare bottom. With a pen in hand Deb produces their check, then reaches for a napkin writing her phone number down. Sliding it over to Lonnie she points at him. "You better call me, Big Daddy."

"Count on it, Miss Deborah Johnson."

"MMM MMM!" She repeats herself. "Johnson on Johnson."

"Sounds like we're using baby shampoo for lubrication."

Deb giggles and pats Lonnie on the chest. "Finish this up. I don't wanna use that tip money you're leaving me to bail you out of jail."

"Funny! I said something similar to that to Paige before we got here."

Frank snarls and holds his breath twitching for all to see. A sudden tremor against the table slides it toward Lonnie. Deborah peaks a brow at the unexpected move. Paige in her tiny body crawls up from beneath the table directly over Frank's lap and straddles his legs. Her pajama pants pulled up, at least it appeared more innocent. Over Frank's lap she bounces up and down and throws her arms around the Plastic Surgeon's neck.

"IHOP! IHOP! IHOP! IHOP!" With each turbulent gyration. She could feel his swollen cock between her thighs. With cum on her lips she kisses Frank's face repeatedly. "I wuvs Grampa Frank."

Deborah swallows dryly and glances at the other waitresses who had heard Paige's outburst. The entire restaurant had reacted with curiosity. Shrugging at everyone Deb defends her. "She loves her Grampa. We should all love our elders."

"Thank you Jennifer Hudson." Lonnie chuckles. Patting the table Lonnie gets his daughter's attention. "Better calm it down."

Paige shakes her head negatively and huffs. Frank pats her back before noticing her shirt completely unbuttoned. Whip cream smeared over her tits. Eyes erupting like saucers he dives in to lick cream from her nipples. At Deborah's deafening cough, Frank pulls away and closes her shirt tightly. The tables nearby applauded with their sighs.

"I'll be up to pay the check shortly." Lonnie nods toward Deborah.

"I need a smoke break, and I don't even smoke." Deb fans herself. Prying herself away Lonnie smirks and finishes his coffee. Paige feeling victorious climbs off of Frank's lap and allows him to put his throbbing beast away.

"Unbelievable. Worth every penny." Frank regains his composure and reaches for his wallet. Revealing it he expressed it's thickness toward Lonnie. Whispering now, he adds, "I know we agreed on $5,000 cash but carrying that kind of money would be too bulky. Within my wallet I have 10 one hundred dollar bills and a check for $4000. You can cash it after you leave here."

Rubbing his chin Lonnie agrees and lets Frank pass him the 10 bills quietly, check beneath it. Nodding his approval he spots Paige dancing in her seat. Her shirt open again for a full cleavage shot. Only Fuzzy Bear blocked their view. She hugged the stuffed animal to her chin sheepishly.

"Precious." Frank wipes his face with a napkin. He had finally caught on to the mess still on her own face. Cum and dried whip cream was a sight. Cleaning her face as well Frank made them more presentable.

"Let's get out of here." Lonnie rises from the table and awaits Frank to join him. Paige sliding out resisted Lonnie's hand to take hers. In a sudden inspiration Paige races over to Mike and Andy and steals a piece of bacon.

"I'm bringing home the bacon."

Mike chuckles nervously as Andy covers his own plate with greed. Before they could say a word Paige turns, mooning them, her shirt fanning wide toward the aisle of people. Onlookers saw her tits and drooled. Swiftly pulling her pants up she covers her chest and wiggles through them like a runway model. At the front counter, Lonnie pays the attending waitress who wasn't amused, but said nothing. Once joining Frank and her Father, Paige snuggled up to Frank's hip, his arm around her.

Leaving the IHOP Lonnie escorts them to Frank's car. He was driving a 2019 Mercedes-Benz GLA-Class, silver, vanity license plates saying PIKMEUP. Lon fidgets at reading the plate. "Pick Me Up?"

"As in facelift. Boob jobs. Picking up where nature took over." Frank grins.

"Gotcha. I'm trusting you Frank. All the way around. Hurt my baby you're a dead man."

"Fear not. I will treat her as if my own."

Snapping his fingers at Paige, Lon calls her into a hug. "I love you Punk. Have a good time."

"I'll text you Daddy."

"Let her text me."

Nodding a confirmation between she, and Frank, he let Frank open the passenger door for her. Entering she waves goodbye. A firm handshake later Frank drove away with Paige. A pit in Lonnie's stomach led to a sadness. It was like he was giving her away to a future husband rather than a date. Pulling it together Lonnie stands against his own car, staring at his cell gathering enough nerve to make a call.

Inside the IHOP, Deborah Johnson felt her cell vibrate in her apron as she cleared Lonnie's table. Discovering a hundred dollar bill under Lonnie's plate she smiled. Giving in to her cell she steps away to answer it.

"This is Deborah."

"Kept my promise beautiful."

"Yes you did Big Daddy. Should I call you Sugar Daddy? I found the tip. Thank you."

"No! Thank you for being so cool about everything."

"We all have our wild sides, Big Daddy."

"I hope to see yours here soon."

"Your place or mine?" She giggles.

"Seeing as yours is the IHOP and my kid defiled that, how about mine. I live at DiMaggio's Pizzeria."

"Expecting me to pick your fork up from under the table?"

"And, my tongue while you're down there."

"French toast. Love it. When do you want me?"

"Now!" He chuckles. "How about Friday night? I'm taking Paige to Medieval Times Saturday."

"Graduation present?"

Lonnie laughs, "Something like that. More of a one knight stand. Drum beat inserted now."

"Well Big Daddy...I hope our date doesn't become a one night stand. You're adorable."

"I haven't been on a date in years. Work with me?"

"Baby steps Big Daddy. Except in bed." She follows it with her favorite, "MMMM MMMM!"

"You better get back to work. Call me. I work days at the Distillery. Anytime after 4:00 PM.

"Same to you. Text even."

"Pleasure meeting you, Deborah Johnson."

"Ummm Big Daddy?"

"Yeah?"

"What is your name?" She giggles nibbling a well groomed fingernail.

"Oh, yeah! Might help huh? I'm Lonnie Turner."

"Perfect. Have a good day Lonnie Turner."

"I prefer Big Daddy."

"Then I'll call you nothing else."

"Later Jennifer Hudson."

"I do look like her don't I?" Another round of giggles. "Bye Big Daddy."

Hanging up she looks out the window to see Lonnie beaming from ear to ear. She clutches her chest. Deborah Johnson was happy. So was Lonnie Turner. He was even happier when Frank's check cleared fifteen minutes later.

Miles away now, Paige and Frank got along fabulously. After talking about her upcoming graduation, Frank while waiting on a stoplight had a sudden inspiration.

"Would you like to go to a very magical Park?"

"Teeter Totter! Teeter Totter!" She brightens up.

"I can push you in a swing."

"Yay!" She was overdoing her baby like voice. He loved it.

"Oz Park it is."

She leers with a sly grin. "We're off to see the Wizard?"

"The wonderful Wizard of Oz."

"Is it because I'm a Munchkin?"

"I so adore you Child."

"Me too Mister Frank."

"Leaving Kansas now."

"Blowjob! Blowjob!"

She meant the tornado.

12