Paige Ep. 018: BATSHIT COZY

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sitting her on the ledge he washed his dick off in the bathwater. Paige took one final look toward Robin with batting eyes. The boy lifted both of his hands up as if using invisible binoculars then pointed toward Frank's bedroom. She didn't quite comprehend as she reached for her glasses, putting them on. Fogged up she looks over them at Frank.

"Carry me to bed, Mister Frank." She shyly placed a cheek on her shoulder.

Crawling out, he stood next to the hot tub, and obtained a large towel, using it to dry himself off. Paige turned in her seat to face Frank, who then proceeded to dry her off, from head to toe. She felt like a real Princess being so pampered. Once dried, he cradled her in his arms and began their journey inside. She clung to him, offering butterfly kisses to his shoulder. Frank Martinbaum adored this young woman immensely.

Reaching his bed, he carefully lay her down, with her head on a congested pile of pillows. Looking up at Frank he opened an end table to procure a box of condoms. This time he chose a green colored latex condom, rolling it on over his mighty erection. Her thoughts immediately went to visualizing Robin in his green shirt. Her eyes smiled. "Green to compliment your eyes." There was that!

Crawling up over Paige, he took the time to stretch out between her legs. Mouth lowered he ate her out. Whimpering instantly, she palmed her breasts to tease her nipples. Looking out toward the opened doors, her eyes bulged. Sneaking about was Robin. If Frank hadn't been in tune with gnawing at her clitoris, he might have seen Robin's shadow on the wall behind her head. He must have climbed out a window and dared to reach for the balcony deck. Paige found that very sexy. He stood there at an angle where he could easily duck from sight, should Frank look back. Watching her, he lowered his shorts and stroked his cock right in front of Paige. A finger to his lips he told her not to say anything. She smiled and stuck her tongue out at him. That gave the boy confidence.

"Does Mister Frank like my clittycat?" She whimpered loud enough for Robin to hear. All she heard was mumbling as he devoured her, three fingers fucking her pussy. Maybe he was the Genie already. Three fingers, three wishes. Essentially, a threesome with Robin jerking off from the deck. He didn't seem to mind seeing his uncle nude stretched out in front of him. Her hormones screaming, she closed her own eyes now to focus on herself, and Frank's desires. She was here for Mister Frank after all.

Nearing an orgasm Paige arched her back while squirming. Frank was on a feeding frenzy, snarling and nibbling and tugging at her labia. Fingers moving in and out of her at a ferocity that made her begin screaming.

"I'M GOING TO CUM, MISTER FRANK."

That she did, squirting all over his inserted fingers. Once accomplished he wallowed his face in her juices. Ending his appetite with a deafening, "Ahhh! Delectable." Raising fingers over her upper body he fed them to Paige. Licking them in her whimpering state of trembles, she tried to maintain her gaze on Frank, but occasionally she offered Robin the mental enjoyment of her feast. Robin jerked harder than ever.

"Fuck me, Mister Frank."

"Let's save this condom a bit longer." He moved to his knees blocking Robin's view of Paige, as he carefully removed the rubber. She couldn't have that. Snatching up pillows, she forced her weakness aside, and crawled behind Frank to plant a cushion. From there she encouraged Frank to lie back with the top of his head toward the opened double doors. It lifted his vision, from the risk of dangling his head back, potentially seeing his nephew. From there she placed another pillow under his lower back to hoist his hips higher. He didn't think anything of her decisions. Once ready she leaned forward on her knees and poises his cock straight up. Robin could easily see her giving Frank a blowjob. She immediately went into theatrics.

"I love your big cock." She flicked her tongue over his urethra. It gave him the chills even as her eyes smiled at Robin the entire time. This was so much easier while Frank had his eyes closed to savor her tongues frolicking. Paige taunted his foreskin with maddening licks, while holding his cock tall. Robin had his jaw wide feeling his own stimulation. The boy imagined her mouth on his cock. Her intention clear by not saying Mister Frank any further. Her words were designed to excite Robin instead.

"Yummy! I could suck this lollipop all day long." An index finger on her stroking hand pointed toward Robin.

The nephew was dying inside, facial expression revealing agony. He watched her tug and suck on Frank's balls, while jerking the uncle's nobility. It was good that Frank Martinbaum was well endowed. Slithering her tongue up his shaft she finally swallowed his girth for ten breathless thrusts. Frank moaned heavily praising her, "Wonderful, Child. Deeper!"

She swallowed him a final time, drawing in as much as her throat could accept, gagging as her face turned red. The strain forced her to remove her glasses and sit them over next to her teddy bear Fuzzy. She lingered there, beet red and eyes bulging. Robin was in awe of her green eyes. Finally, she released his beast in a spatter of saliva, gasping for air.

"I want to ride you now." She sighed licking her lips. He handed her the green condom and allowed her to tower between his legs applying it over his thickness. She looked up at Robin but fanned her face. "The cool air feels really good. It's making my nip nips really hard." Fingers swirled both areolas as her attention returned to Frank. With a curled lower lip she straddled his latex covered beast and carefully inserted him into her vaginal cave. She was soaked. Once fully in charge Paige arched her back to stick her tits out, straight at Robin.

Gyrating on Frank's cock she pinched her nipples and rode faster and faster, hopping up and down on his grandeur. She noted Frank's eyes taking her all in, her beauty extraordinary. Releasing her pinched nipples, she let her mounds dance about on their own. "Your dick feels really good inside me." Paige's ride intensified, forcing Frank to lay back with arms to his sides. Her gaze lifting to observe Robin's masturbation. So far, so good. Frank didn't have a clue. So much for him being Batman the world's greatest detective.

"You're an angel. The light coming in casts you in a glow." Frank murmured, adoring her aura.

She trembled heavily with an altering expression, one second ecstasy, the next agony. She was trying to hold off her second orgasm. She wanted Robin to cum with her. Frank too. Mostly Robin. Mainly because she loved torturing the boy.

In her maddening penetrations the rocking of the mattress sent her teddy bear Fuzzy toppling to the floor. Frank hadn't noticed, seeing as it was behind him. She pouted at the loss; her bear was always her security blanket. Seeing her reaction Robin halted his stroking. With a boldness suddenly overcoming him Robin dropped to his knees and cautiously crawled across the carpet. Very faint creaking of loose flooring beneath the carpet made his journey slow. Brave and the Bold they teamed up as she masked his noises with louder moans. Reaching the bear Robin slowly rose up on his knees, looking at Paige. She rode Frank harder than ever. Hands on her head letting her tits dart in every direction, Robin gulped at the sight. Knowing it was unsafe he cautiously sat the teddy bear back where it was. Next to her glasses, and her cellphone. Her ringing cellphone.

Eyes bulging Robin dropped flat on the floor fearful of being caught. Hearing the cell Frank tilted his gaze, reaching over to pluck it from the mattress. "It's your dad. I'll let you answer him, but don't you dare stop riding. I'm too close to cumming to lose my erection."

"I won't. I promise. I'm close too. Can I let daddy hear us cum together?"

"As long as he doesn't see me."

"K!" She answered her father, "Little busy Daddy. I'm riding Mister Frank's big ole' cock."

Facetime revealed her every sensation. Her face all over the place as to compliment her gyrations.

"Looks like you're having the time of your life."

"I'm about to cum daddy. So is Mister Frank. Give me a minute." She took Lonnie along for the ride. Lowering her cell on a guided tour Lonnie witnessed her bobbing breasts. Further South her fiery arrow pubes. A quick shot of Frank's penis darting in and out of her ended the face time show. Frank allowed it.

Moving the cell to her ear she dropped forward over Frank. Obstructing Frank's view she let him take over the thrusting. His hands on her hips, he pounded her pussy hard. Her yelps echoing, as her tits were kissed on. Higher up, she lifted her free hand over the edge of the bed. Waving down at Robin, she coaxed him up with a curling finger. Swallowing nervously he sat up high enough to look into her eyes. With ecstasy in her eyes she smiled at Robin mouthing the word, "Hi."

He shivered and mouthed his own "Hi." back.

"I'm going to cum." She cringed at Robin. Frank, thinking her words were directed to he and Lonnie. "Cum with me." She begged toward Robin. His eyes bulging he scooted back on the floor and continued to jerk off. He held his breath with gnashed teeth to prevent moans of his own. Over the phone she heard her father also masturbating. She loved how her daddy couldn't resist his urges around her. Frank was groaning and huffing to the point of no return. In a screaming match Paige and Frank discharged at the same time. Lonnie joined a second later.

Robin shot fireworks into the sky, his cum spattering down upon the carpet. In a panic he saw her licking her lips at him. Waving goodbye she switched cell hands to reach over and grab Fuzzy. Hugging it to her cheek she whispered, "Silly Pooh Bear." Robin in his shock smiled. He connected his name to Christopher Robin. In a slow crawl he managed his escape.

Frank was exhausted.

"Daddy?" Paige sighed, "I need to cuddle with, Mister Frank. I love you Daddy. I don't want to check in with you anymore tonight. I'll see you at home by 10:00." Lonnie agreed. They would take the risk. Hanging up, she set her cell aside, and repositioned messily. Snuggling up under Frank's arm she lifted Fuzzy up to kiss Frank on the cheek. He chuckled at her cuteness.

"That was fun, Mister Frank."

"Once more before I take you home?"

"Once more before our grilled cheesy?"

"So, once before lunch? Once before going home?"

"Three?"

"Four if we count the park."

"Uh huh!" She cuddled closer rubbing his chest hair. With a snarl he left the condom on and rolled over. Facing the opened doorway he took her missionary. The ride didn't last long but at least she came once more. Exhausted they took a short thirty minute nap before lunch.

In readying to leave their room, Frank dressed in comfy sweats. He opened another drawer and produced a new pair of Hello Kitty pajamas. Giddy she tried them on. Barefoot, Frank stepped in something wet on the carpet. Shrugging with indecision as to what it was, he ignored it and led her down to the dining room. There sat Robin eating grilled cheese. Shyly he lowered his gaze.

"There you are." Frank grinned at the lad. "Paige? This is my nephew Robin. Robin? This is my..."

"Play thing." She beat him to the punch. That wasn't his choice of introduction but he went with it. "I like being a play thing." She hugged Frank from the side.

"Hi." Robin spoke with a low tone.

"Is your uncle really Batman?" She had to know. Maybe she was Lois Lane!

"What?" Robin winced.

"He likes to hang me upside down." She softly giggled.

"Wow!" Robin couldn't look them in the eye.

"Robin here is a tad shy. He will open up soon enough. Sit!"

Frank pulled a chair out for Paige. She took her seat then leaned over to the chair next to her. "You sit there, Fuzzy. No belching." Robin chuckled suddenly. Frank smirked at her actions, presuming it was her way of coaxing his nephew from his shell.

Leaning over to kiss Paige on the forehead, Frank sighed, "Let me go get our lunch. Seeing as Alfredo appears to be missing in action." Taking his leave into the kitchen the kids shared a blush.

"That was awesome." Robin whispered looking back for safety.

"He stepped in your jizz." She giggled.

Robin's eyes flare with a shocked reaction. "Ohhh, shit!"

"Frank say's you turned eighteen recently. I just turned eighteen."

"A month and a half ago."

"I like older men." She stuck her tongue out at Robin.

"I can see that. Uncle Frank's old enough to be your grandpa."

"I meant you, Silly Pooh." He had her beat by three weeks.

"I nearly lost it when you said that earlier."

"Did you like watching me have sex?"

"You're hot."

"I know." She tossed her cheeks to each shoulder playfully.

"Thanks for not telling on me."

"You can watch me anytime you want. I'll be visiting a couple times a month, once I graduate. Are you still in High School?"

"Home schooled. I have a tutor for four more weeks, then final exams." He worriedly tilted back listening to Frank and Alfredo in the distance. Secure it would be a few minutes longer he leaned forward with a curious expression. "Are you... a hooker?"

"Noooo!" She pouts with a scowl.

"What are you then?"

"Mister Frank's plaything. I'm just here to have fun."

"Is he paying you?"

"Maybe."

"And that doesn't make you a hooker?"

"I don't call it that. I guess it does look that way. I would have gone on a date with Mister Frank without being paid to."

"So, you're getting paid twice a month to have sex with, Uncle Frank." He studied her reaction. She appeared miserable suddenly, it did look bad.

"Yes." She mumbled.

"Awesome. I get to see you more often. After summer is over I'll be going to WestPoint. I'm joining the military."

"You were accepted already?"

"My dad has connections."

"He's a Plastic Surgeon, like Mister Frank?"

"Yeah! As if they need the money." He looked around the room. She knew he meant the entire house. "Our family is loaded. You might as well take some of Frank's cash."

"I'm sorry if I look bad."

"Don't be. That was too awesome to think bad of you."

"Mister Frank is turning the empty room upstairs into my guest room."

"The old nursery? My grandparents used to have their Play Pen in there. You act and look like a little kid. Roleplay?"

"No. I always act this way. Guys really like it."

"Lotta sick fuckers out there."

"I'm of age so that doesn't bother me. Unless of course, they're really into kids. I hope not." She winces, "Frank isn't, is he?"

"Hell no! Uncle Frank just likes acting like a kid himself. My dad acts the same way. Once he gets a look at you dad might want you too."

"Really?" She looked spooked slightly.

"Never know."

"Do you want me?" She smirked with her hands in her lap.

He swallows dryly, feeling his palms sweat.

"Are you a virgin?" She giggled.

"Noooo! Yeaaaah!" He confessed in the same breath.

Before she could tease him further, Frank returned with a platter of golden-brown grilled cheese sandwiches.

"Lunch is served. Juice?"

"Is it in a juice box with a straw?"

"Afraid not. No tippy cup either." Frank chuckled. "Are the two of you getting along?"

"He keeps sticking his tongue out at me." She pouted.

"I did not. She did."

"No I didn't." She played the game.

"Yes you did."

"Nuh-uh!"

"Children! Enough! Behave before I send you both to your rooms."

"You mean your room, Mister Frank." She sheepishly smiled, "I don't have my own room yet."

"Soon enough." He sat the platter before them. A swift return to the kitchen the kids laughed. Paige wagged a slice of grilled cheese at Robin then took a bite. While chewing she spoke, "I'm going to take your virginity."

He choked on his next bite and bulged his eyes. Before he could banter back Frank returned with a bottle of Juicy Juice and two glasses. Pouring some for her he noted their shared gaze. "Everything okay here?"

"Robin choked. I thought I was going to have to give him the Hindlick maneuver."

"That's the Heimlich Maneuver." Frank chuckled, "Alright now, Robin?"

"Nooo! Can I be excused?"

"Certainly. Go! Play your video games."

"Joystick! Joystick!" Paige belted out, hopping in her chair. Robin hid his tented shorts from Frank as he turned red, racing away.

"I believe you embarrassed my nephew."

"Sowwy, Mister Frank. I might have Turrets."

"No, you don't. You my Dear, have an evil streak." She smiled so brightly, that all of her teeth popped into view. A quick nod confirmed his assessment. "Don't make me spank you, Young Lady."

Pouty she left her seat to curl up on his lap and fed him her slice of grilled cheese. "It's the cheesiest." A long kiss later, they finished lunch. He carried her upstairs and made love one last time.

At 9:00 PM Frank Martinbaum drove her home. Walking her to her front door, she leaps up into his arms for a lengthy goodnight kiss. Another peck on his cheek from Fuzzy he let her down.

"I'll text you, Mister Frank. Send me pictures of my new playroom."

"As it progresses. Thank you for spending time with me."

"I wuvs playing with, Mister Frank." A final very steamy kiss she heard the inside door open. Lonnie Turner stood watching them. With a friendly wave at Frank, the man took his leave.

"He actually got you home early. It's only 9:48." Lonnie let her pass admiring her new pajamas. Standing with her back to him she raised her shirt to her waist. Leering over her shoulder she looks at her father. "Notice anything?"

"New jammies."

"What else?" She grinned, wiggling her ass.

"Ohhh! The back door flap. Nice!"

"Tuck me in daddy."

"Lead the way."

In her bedroom, the flap came down. Lonnie fucked her doggy style for fifteen minutes. She held that damned teddy bear the entire time. Cumming on her ass, she fell fast asleep. Lonnie left her wearing droplets. With a kiss to her forehead, he shut off the light.

"Love you, Princess."

It had turned out to be a good day.

All the richer for it.

Wane manorism!

12