Paige Ep. 019: FUCKING A! +

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Damn, Turner."

"You all have to wear condoms though. None of you want to be a Daddy."

"Speaking of...how is Daddy?" Brett chuckles. "Still tapping your ass?"

"Best I've ever had. Yes we are." She nods with glee.

"Dang! No denial? No pleading for mercy? You suck Turner." Brett snickers.

"I suck really good." She nods with a timid smile. "You'll see."

"How about right here, and now?" Brett strives for smugness. She looks around her for onlooking teachers, finding none. Kneeling down she reaches for Brett's crotch, only to find him not quite as confident as he let on. Not even he wanted expelled again.

"Hold up. Not here. You're right, we all want our diplomas."

The group of boys groan at his chickening out. Paige was hoping he might change his mind this way, she knew that pushing him might bring on his own bit of insecurity. With a pouty expression she turns to face Aaron, prepared to blow him. He too moved away. As did Cody, anticipating that he would be her next target.

"You guys are no fun." She puffs her lower lip with a disappointed expression. Brett moved in behind her, "There's that zipper." He swiftly unzips her own, to the triangle at the spot where ass cheeks, and upper thighs part ways. Rubbing her bare bottom he sighs.

"Oh, were game Turner. Just not right out in the open. What say you meet us after school in that weight room you posed in for my boys?"

"I can do that."

"Beautiful. I might just fuck you up this cute little ass hole."

"Be gentle. Still new to me." She smiles.

"None of us can wait until after Graduation." Matt admits. "We can still do that too."

"Can we play more Three Minutes in Heaven?"

"Ohhh no. Long as we want in Heaven."

"That might take a week." She giggles, feeling Cody rubbing her bare bottom too. His finger teasing her pussy. She shivered with a bright red blush.

"Let's see these titties." Matt lifts her shirt up in front to reveal her breasts. Guys sighed at their perkiness. "Fucking A! Those are gorgeous Turner."

"Fucking A- or Fucking A +?" She snickers.

Brett reaches around fondling her left boob, she trembles as other students walk by watching. The girls flipped her off, they wanted the attention Paige was getting. With a shrug, the tiny redhead overlooked their bitterness. Each of the boys graded her A+. That made her giddy.

"Alright, Turner..." Brett twisted her to face him. "I think you're going to tease the fuck out of all of us today. Teachers too."

"As long as I don't get into trouble." She fidgets, looking over the wide frames of her glasses at Brett.

"Anything we want, or we show Dewey the posters in lockers. Video on cells. Are we clear?"

"Yes."

"You should act really kiddy like you do sometimes."

"I do that all the time. I can't help it."

"You know what I mean." Brett hisses, "Don't talk like you're really smart. Act...ditzy."

"Okay!" She shies a bit.

"SHIT! Here comes Dewey." Aaron blurts out, turning away.

"Act natural Turner." Brett insists, moving her in front of him.

"Everything alright over here? Are these boys bullying you, Miss Turner?"

"No Sir." She pouts with her kiddy voice, appearing as if scolded.

Brett unzips her pants in back all the way down. His finger teasing her anal button. She whimpers slightly. Principal Dewey admires her shirt, nipples stabbing hard. Scowling he mumbles, "Dress code."

"I don't have anything else to wear Principal Dewey."

Frowning heavily he clears his throat, "Today only. Try not to let those be seen."

"These?" She points at her nipples. The gathering held their breath.

"Yes, those." Dewey swallows trying not to stare. Behind Paige she feels her button unclasp on her jeans. They loosened up a bit as Brett continued rubbing her ass. Dewey attempted to change his tactics, "So? Is everyone here ready to graduate?"

"Heck yes." Most of them concurred.

"And, you Miss Turner?"

"I'll miss you Mister Dewey." She makes him melt. Rushing him, she throws her arms around his waist with an unbreakable hug, right cheek pressing against his pudgy stomach. His hands rubbed her back, dangerously close to her unfastened jeans. Her perfume stirring emotions that were unbecoming of a man in his occupational standing. Still, he subjected himself to her adoration. The thoughts of those tiny little nipples on his abdomen made him lower his eyelids. Trembling eyelids at that.

"You are very kind Miss Turner. I will most certainly miss you as well."

Brett had dipped fingers up inside her pussy. When she made the leap toward Dewey his fingers pulled away drenched in her juices. Poising them for his friends to see Brett felt evil.

"I want to shake your hand Sir. It's been an honor." Raising a hand from Paige's back, Dewey accepts Brett's gesture. Wetness felt with ease, Dewey chalked it up to sweaty palms. The gathering of boys were blown away.

"You should all get to class." Dewey breaks away from Paige, turning to walk toward his office, swallowing at a discomfort in the seam of his suit pants.

Immediately the boys applaud Brett for his ballsy improv with silent reactions. Triumphant fists share in their disbelief, that he had just done the unthinkable. Brett was the man.

"Fucking A, Dude!" Matt was blown away.

"Only the beginning my bitches." Brett circles in step ever the braggart, arms high in accepting their praise.

"Turner deserves some of the badassness, she hugged him with that zipper down to her freaking cunt." Sean points out. "Unbuttoned even."

"It's getting a little chilly down there." She fidgets moving her hands back to zip up. Brett wouldn't have it.

"Ohhh, no." He swats her hands. "You're not done showing off Turner."

"I'm not?" She offers an expression of awe.

""Not even. Let's see you crawl down the hallway on your hands and knees."

"There's still lots of people watching."

"So fucking what." Brett huffs. Pointing at the tile floor she glances amongst her gathered flock. Every one of them daring her to do it.

"How am I going to carry my books?" She eyes her bag next to her locker.

"Aaron's got them." Brett snatches them up, shoving them into his buddies hands. Paige made another scan of her surroundings as people began heading to class. Slowly dropping to the floor she begins her crawl. Bare butt wiggling from side to side with every advance. She observed people watching her crawl toward them. Some laughed. Some acted as if they were unzipping their flies in expectation. Others bent over acting as if they were coaxing a puppy with a snack in hand. For fifteen feet she crawled, other boys easing behind her to capture a view of her goodies. Brett feeling evil follows along, reaching down to tug her pants even lower. More of her clam crept out in the maneuver. Guys chuckled. Even her shirt drooped low, her breasts seen if looking hard enough, both dancing in her journey.

Finally, at a door to her first class she's allowed to stand. Her jeans exposing her tummy more than expected. She fidgets as Brett circles her with an inspection. "Stay that way. Anyone here share her class?" Three raise their hands. "Awesome. See that these jeans stay unzipped, and riding low. Sneak pics and save them to show me later."

"Scared Turner?" Sean questions her.

"A little."

"You know you want to tease all of us." Brett points at her.

"Uh huh!" She nods.

"Get in there." Brett nudges her with a slap on the ass. Smiling where the boys couldn't see her, Paige entered Economics. Teacher Drake Burrows too busy at his desk to notice her this time, she pouted. She loved his reaction to her yesterday, when she showed him her tits. This class at least she felt confident in what she might get away with. Others not so much.

Following her in, Mike, Matt, and another boy Rudy whom had claimed her bag from Aaron, made certain she sat in a seat where they could gather around her. Matt had the best view, sitting behind her chair. Beet red Paige looks about at other students. Boys and girls alike saw her bare bottom earlier. Those that hadn't been so lucky were catching on fast. Mike with his cell made a crude video of the class as they were staring at Paige with amusement. Drool flying everywhere as boys pointed her out without sympathy. Girls with agitation, and envy in their eyes, yet none spoke up. Shockingly, Brett Chenowyth was just that worshipped by the girls. If this was something he instigated, they wouldn't disrupt his plans. Even if it was sick and perverted. If anyone felt empathy it was the girls. Paige Turner had never once done anything to deserve this. Other than being the shy, reserved nerd, with a childlike demeanor, she was respected. As rumors spread about her, seeing leaflets of her nude, now the girls were just downright miserable. A good number of them would have posed for such flyers. In their minds all Paige needed to do now was sign autographs. She was a quiet hit. This late in the school year though, they knew she was playing with fire.

"Gosh! My heart is racing so fast. Everyone knows. I'm sooo toast." Paige cringes in her seat, feeling faint, yet excitable. "Daddy is going to kill me. Me so dumb."

Matt, like Hector yesterday, produces a notebook to convey inaudible messages to her. Penning a direct order from a text sent by Brett. "Pull your shirt straps off of your shoulders."

Eyes bulbous and trembling Paige looks down at her already impressive cleavage. Her shirt being a loose fit already concerned her. Not that she worried about Mister Burrows, he had seen her tits close up already. The rest of the class had not. Well, except for Matt and Mike from Drew's party.

Before she could consider the demand, Teacher Drake Burrows began his class. Bringing up Macroeconomics and asking for current examples. Students lacking interest leer toward Paige, the smarty pants. In this case the smarty depantsed. She swallows and removes her right strap from her shoulder letting it dangle over her upper arm. Definition of her cleavage dipped instantaneously, as the soft cotton fabric slipped. Jaws dropped, only her left strap kept her top from falling dangerously low. Arm raised to answer Burrows question kept it higher. With a cleared throat from Matt she switches arms. A smirk led Paige to realize her mistake. Bulbous cleavage it was.

"Miss Turner." Her Teacher points, just before realizing her chest level. If a black man could turn white in a single breath, Drake Burrows would be sailing at sea. A gust of wind in his sails.

"Economic output, unemployment, inflation, savings, and investments."

"Very good. At least someone remembers. This is only a refresher people. Call it a mental Pop Quiz." He attempts to overlook her chest. Not easy after thinking about it all night, from home. The poor man jerking off in his apartment for hours, picturing Paige flashing him. Standing up and pacing near his desk he chose to sit on it facing his students.

Hearing the term Pop Quiz, two boys made a popping noise with their fingers in the corners of their mouths. Chuckles were a following of the guard. Using his hands to calm the laughter Drake continues. Ignoring Paige he yearns for other responses.

"Examples of Negative Macroeconomic Factors. Anyone?"

Again all eyes journey toward Paige. She swallows noting Matt brush his left shoulder. A cue to remove the other strap. She swallows complying. With both straps drooping her cleavage dropped to the point that only her nipples were clawing into the fabric to keep it up. Everyone in the class panicked for her. Eyes darting between Paige, and Burrows like watching Wimbledon.

Hand returning to the air dramatically, Paige felt her nipples rubbing against the cotton, sensations feeling ticklish. Burrows scowling at his class removes his glasses, knowing his eye sight would be blurry as he cleaned them with a handkerchief. Squinting at Paige he allowed her in. "Again Miss Turner."

"Negative macroeconomic factors include events that may put a national or international economy in jeopardy." She takes a deep breath, "A sense of political instability caused by a nation's involvement in either civil or international wars will cause economic turbulence." Shaking her tits without warning her audience makes them fight bursting out in hysterics. Her tits struggling to be free shocked them. She was using Drake's bad eye sight to her advantage. "This turbulence could be due to the reallocation of resources. "Slyly she points at her tits winking. "Which is common in war-time economies, or it could be caused by damage to property, assets and livelihoods."

She goes on as Drake nods with a pearly grin, "Continue." Everyone agreed. She had a captive audience.

"Unanticipated events. "Another point at her nipples reels in viewers. "Such as the debt crisis that began in the mid 2000's within the United States and had cascading implications across the globe." Lifting her right tit up as Burrows looks down at his cleaning process, she frees her right boob and flicks her nipple with her tongue. A sweet Globe indeed. "That would qualify as a macroeconomic factor along with significant national disasters such as earthquakes, tornadoes and flooding." A massive jiggle storms both tits free of her shirt. Proudly, she arches her back and shows off. No laughter, merely awe. Mad respect. With a finger to her lips for silence she puts her boobs away without pulling the straps up. Hidden for another moment. Mike had recorded her actions on his cell. This shit was pure gold.

"Beautiful Miss Turner."

"I know." She makes a smug nod. Knowing the class caught on to her twist of words, via compliment. Chuckles couldn't be contained.

"How about examples of Neutral Macroeconomics?" He puts his glasses back on glancing about at lowering heads. Nobody had a clue. It was no wonder that 90% of his class had nothing higher than a C- grade.

Hand lifted once again Paige awaits his notice. With encouraging palms to entice other students unsuccessful, even after calling upon three students in a row, that found shrugs, accompanied by, "I don't know Sir." Burrows shakes his head. By now Paige was hopping in her seat. Tits bouncing, shirt barely clinging. Noting her enthusiasm Burrows finally realizes her cleavage. Freezing in time he swallows.

"Might as well inform everyone just how intelligent you are Miss Turner."

"That's me. I'm a smarty pants." She giggles playfully. Boners were rising all around her. Unrealized, so was Drake Burrows. Girls were noticing their Teacher's bulge as he stood from his desk to lean on it. They were impressed.

"Yes you are." Burrows teases back playfully pointing both hands at her. His tone of voice almost childish, just as hers was. That brought on snickers.

"Economic shifts are neither positive nor negative. Instead, the exact implications are determined by the intent of the action." She tugs the hem of her shirt allowing the fabric to gradually lower over her breasts. Eyes all around her studying its decline. She offered a devious eye contact with the class. Mesmerized by her behavior, they were like deer in her headlights. Mike recording her every intention, utilizing another student to block his cell from Burrow's attention. "This can include trade regulation across state or national borders." Her right hand turned sideways slips beneath her lowered shirt, and up between both breasts. it gave everyone the fantasy of titty fucking. Upper arms squeezing her tits into tight little melons. "The nature of the change, such as enacting or rescinding a trade embargo, will have a variety of effects..." The fingers on her hand acting as if an explosion, channeled visuals of cumming on her chest, "...depending on which economy is being examined." She removes her hand to tug her entire front out as if inspecting a mess. Shyly, she returns to normal, save for the straps.

Having witnessed Paige's performance Burrows sat stunned. All eyes returning to the tennis court of tension. Cracking his neck at the situation Burrows played dumb. Hands clasped before him with a resounding slap, he fires away.

"Examples. Examples. Examples. Come on Paige...I mean people. Use your heads Young Men." His strange behavior busted the students up. As he deciphers their laughter, and his own words he turns pale. The young men seriously wanted to use their heads. Just not the one containing their brain. Burrows still hadn't noticed his tented slacks. It was getting rather congested in there. Circus must have been in town, and Burrows was the Dumbo.

"Maybe it would sink in more if it was written on the chalkboard Mister Burrows." Matt smirked.

"Perhaps. Care to give it a shot Matthew?"

"Love to." He winks at Paige. "I think Paige should do it though. To be honest I'm pretty stupid."

Everyone agreed nodding, which offended Matt, even though he chuckled at himself.

"How do you feel about showing off Miss Turner?" Burrows grits his teeth at another bad choice in words.

"That's an awful lot of writing." She pouts. Matt glaring at her with a scowl. "I...can try."

Now her nerves were riling up. Her pants unzipped in back would be visible to everyone, including Burrows. As Drake motions her to the board.

Afraid to blink Paige eases out of her chair, her shirts hem dropping to cover her belly button after being lifted earlier. Upon standing her jeans at least in the front still hugged her as they should, if not the unzipped, unfastened, back of her pants. Shuffling at an angle, every student in the room held their breath. Titties jiggling under her loose top, stressing an eventual tumble made Paige very afraid. Seeing her reluctance Burrows recalled her shyness over the past year of knowing her. This sudden change in her behavior, switching back and forth was like Jekyl and nothing to hide. He decided to take his seat before she reached the blackboard, stepping around the far side of his desk. Flopping into his swivel chair he turns to face her. It was then he noticed her picking up a piece of chalk. Trembling Paige pondered what to write. Her hips tilted away so that Drake couldn't see her bare bottom.

"Examples of each?" She whispered toward Drake.

"Positive/ normative, negative, neutral."

"K." She raises her right hand scrawling words on the board. "Positive example...Facts. Price levels and trends. Normative example...government has a duty to pay for healthcare. Negative...If you drive a car, it creates air pollution and contributes to congestion, costing people more money. Neutral...goods whose demand is independent of income such as drugs." She halts her lesson plan and without think wipes her chalking hands on her shirt. Her right nipple highlighted with a hand print. Burrows winced at a tightening in his lap, realizing his burgeoning erection.

"Very good Miss Turner."

"I don't get it still." Matt coughs up.

"Me neither." Mike adds.

Paige looks back at Matt who turns in his seat informing her that her backside needed to be shown to Burrows. Her expression emotionless she does just that. Picking the chalk back up with shaky hands she drops it with a clatter on the linoleum floor. Bending over Burrows saw everything. Eyes bulging he bellows, "SWEET LORD IN HEAVEN." There it was, her juicy little clam and adorable bottom button. In a panic Burrows jumps from his seat racing to mask her from the class. Snapping fingers escort Paige to an upright position.

"Zip those pants up." He flares concerned eyes at her. She nods and does just that. Leaving the button undone.

"They made me do it." She whimpers gently, looking up at him with trembling eyeballs.

"Take your seat. For God's sake don't do that again." He knew he should have drug her out of class and to the Office but, sympathy struck. As she bows her head returning to her seat he points at the students with a threatening demeanor. Everyone fell silent. As Paige sat down she sulked.