Paige Ep. 021: SHORT BUS

Story Info
"Dear Diary...Before I was a Fair Maiden, I was a Fare Maiden."
5.6k words
4.65
7.3k
2
2

Part 21 of the 29 part series

Updated 09/14/2022
Created 10/18/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Wake up Daddy."

Paige Turner had heard her Father Lonnie grumble and roll over in bed three times in her efforts to revive him. They only had two hours before their Bus departed for Medieval Times. She had never seen her Dad this drunk before. Either his date with the IHOP waitress Deborah went well or very badly. She wasn't certain having been asleep when he got home. Well rested she was showered and chipper. Finding her Medieval outfit sewn to her surprise put her in a good mood right out of bed. A purchased girdle from an adult bookstore sent her over the top. She had yet to discover the silly photos that her three babysitters had taken before they left early in the morning. All she remembered was being tucked in and kissed goodnight by all three Romeo's.

"Daddy? We're going to miss the Bus. If we do, Clint and his friends might never talk to me again. I promised them I'd meet them, and I don't want to have lied to them." She pouts at his oblivious snoring. Growling under her breath she chooses a more vicious tactic. This called for a pillow fight. Snatching up his extra pillow she swats him on the back. As the breeze of her recoiling arms preps a second assault she smells the alcohol on his breath. Whining at the thoughts of her day being ruined she pelts him two more times. Jumping on the bed her next strategy, she starts chanting, "WAKE UP. WAKE UP. WAKE UP. WAKE UP." At a total of ten rough disturbances he snaps at her.

"Fifteen more minutes. Leave me the fuck alone."

As he drifted easily back to sleep she hisses, "Fifteen minutes. I'm timing you Mister. If you don't wake up I'm sitting on your face." Her threat normally would be welcomed. As she sits on the side of his bed she hears his cell vibrate. Being nosey she looks to see what it was. Having been unplugged his charge was only at 40%. In hooking it up to charge more she eyes his text message. It was from Deborah. Reading it she determined that his date went well.

"Morning Big Daddy. I had a wonderful time on our date. You better ask me out again before Wayne hits me up. LOL! I scolded Coochie for stealing your number from my cell. Sorry again for her video. I can't guarantee she won't do it again, that girl can be compulsive. Enjoy your day at Medieval Times. Give Paige my best. MWAH!"

"Awww! Wait! Video? I wanna see Coochie." She locates the girls video and grins until she plays it. Once started Paige winces, "Whoa!" Her last audible word as she lowers the volume so that Lonnie didn't hear Coochie moaning, as she fucked her tight little pussy with a vibrator. "Who does that to a perfect stranger?" With an expression of awe she chuckles to herself, "Me." The two girls might just have more in common that she thought. As Coochie had done her Mother, Paige swipes Coochie's cell number, Deb's as well. Two could play this game she giggled to herself dancing in her seat. Saved for a rainy day.

Deciding to go get dressed Paige chooses her attire for not just comfort, but as an easy access to allow her College boys to touch her all over. That was her only true goal for the guys from the Mass Transit Bus. Those that she had met not long ago on her way to school. They requested more after tracking her down on Tender. More than willing to honor their desires, she agreed to make time, if only for an hour, on their journey to Medieval Times in Schaumburg.

A black micro mini skirt made of stretchy material, and a very thin white camisole left very little hidden. No underwear beneath would give the guys a worthy show. She was wet just thinking about them groping her. That is if she could rile her Father from his slumber. Brushing out her fire red hair, leaving it long and flowing she considers leaving her glasses at home. She rarely wore her contacts because they bothered her. She wanted to look beyond beautiful and a lot less nerdy. Regardless, the glasses won.

Touching up her makeup she shuffles back into Lonnie's bedroom and climbs back up on the mattress. Stepping over him she sits down on his torso and begins bouncing as if fucking him. After a good three minutes her Father groans.

"Fuck! Hangover from hell."

"What can I get to help you Daddy?"

"I'll live. How's our time?"

"We have one hour to catch our bus. I'm going to text Clint and let him know we'll be there. It takes an hour to get through the city. That gives them plenty of time to strip me nakie."

"You're going all the way nude on a city bus?"

"If I can. I want them to see me without my clothes."

"That's a huge risk."

"He says he's bringing seven friends to help block the other riders from seeing. Saturday's the buses are usually pretty full. Can we get on separately so you don't scare them?"

"I can do that. Let's just hope I can stay close enough to you just in case things go bad."

"Carry my girdle, dress, and shoes?"

"I told you I would. In my duffle though, I'm not carrying a Hello Kitty bag."

"K."

"Get off me so I can shower up. Go make me some coffee."

"Already did. I'll go grab you a mug." She abandons him in a rush.

"And, some breakfast."

"Pop tart coming up."

Staring at her vibrant wiggle away, he crawls from bed before eying his cell phone. Realizing Deborah had left him a text he smiles, then just as quickly scowls. Someone had read it before he had. He wondered who? Not that it stressed him too heavily.

That is until he recalls Coochie's masturbation teaser. He concluded that Paige had watched it too. At his age he should really learn to lock his cell out, so that only he could use it. Too late now. Certainly no worse than all the things he and Paige were doing. Should he continue seeing Deborah Johnson, he knew their incest secret would get out. As understanding as Deb had been he questioned if she could handle that much. Would she always worry that he might tap her own daughter? The kid was sexy as hell.

"Shit! Get this crap out of your head Turner."

A hot shower cleansed his body and this thoughts. While in the shower Paige brings his coffee and a cherry pop tart to his room, sitting it next to his bed. Leaving it, she goes into his bathroom and watches him wash up. He looked so sexy.

"Did you get some last night?" She asks.

"You know I did. Quit snooping in my phone."

"Sorry. Deborah text while I was sitting on your bed. I couldn't resist. Coochie..." She hesitates. "...did you like her video?"

"Shocked me as much as it probably did you. Deb doesn't seem to mind that her kid does that. Maybe we freaks just met our match."

"Should I video myself masturbating and send it to Deb?" She joked.

"Are you nuts? There's a huge difference between Coochie doing that to me because I'm a guy, than you doing that to a grown woman."

"Deb might like it." She teases.

"You do it you might as well move in with Frank."

"Visit yes. Live no. I'll probably only do Mister Frank a few more times."

"Easy money."

"I know but, I don't want to feel like a Mistress. It's fun for now. Maybe after I take Robin's virginity I'll move on. Other guys on Tender. I'm at 2,416 date options." She giggles.

Stepping out to dry off Lonnie frowns. "That's too many guys Paige. Pick and choose maybe 2% of those."

"No way. 25% maybe."

"What have I turned you into?"

A nympho?" She responds, not letting on that Brett and the boys at school were calling her that. To be honest she hadn't put any emphasis on a title. Not slut. Not nympho. Certainly not whore. Fun was fun, pure and simple. Her soul shined when guys found her erotic. She wanted nothing more than to assist them in fulfilling fantasies. The more the merrier. Of late she was discovering that it was much more rewarding to be in the presence of more than one man at a time. Blame Lonnie and his friends.

Since that fateful game night her desires were increasing, shyness for the most part an act these days. Last night incredible, as she was fucked in her own front yard for all to witness by three gentle giants, for over an hour. Living dangerously was becoming a major turn on.

"You look comfy." He sets about combing his hair.

"I dressed for easy access. I can change at Medieval Times. Oh, coffee." She pivots in step before returning with his coffee and the pop tart. He frowns at the pastry.

"You can eat that."

"Yay!" She immediately begins nibbling at it while he sips his brew. "I don't know who I'm more excited to tease. Todd at Medieval Times, or Clint and his friends."

"Don't go getting too messy on the bus. It's gonna be a long day."

"I packed wet wipes, and body spray." She giggles.

"Keep in mind the bus ride might not goes as planned. Not everybody is okay with your nudity and lude acts. Kids and Older people might be watching."

"Clint's friends will block things. I'm not going to let them down." She pouts while chewing.

"White polo shirt. Grey slacks. Go." He points toward his bedroom as he slaps on cologne. She scurries about in his closet for his choices. Laying them on his bed she sits on the mattress kicking her left leg back and forth while finishing off the pop tart.

Observing him get dressed she notes him going commando as she often does, today especially. It amused her. Looking over her own cell she snaps a selfie and sends it to both Clint and those friends of his that she knew. Same photo fired off to Todd. Then, Frank. Joshy. Bryan. Greg. Uncle's Mike and Andy. The shoe store boys. It kept her busy. Two final sends went to Deborah and Coochie. Let Coochie see who she's messing with, she laughed. Paige was gorgeous with her red hair, long and silky. It was no wonder every guy in sight stopped cold to stare. No more nerdiness. All sexy. Unless she wanted to be nerdy. Different story.

"Everything you need in my bag?"

"Should I take my toy?"

"The teddy bear stays home." He unpacks Fuzzy with a scowl. "Come on now!"

"I tried Fuzzy." She lifts the stuffed animal to her lips and kisses it. He was laid to rest on a pillow. "There! You hibernate."

Lon lifts her dress from the bag, "This Medieval outfit is gaudy as fuck Paige."

"The girdle helps. Thank you for buying it."

"I couldn't let you wear Saran wrap around your waist." He chuckles.

"If Todd and I hit it off and I end up going to his Larpers battle, I want to invest in a real Medieval gown."

"Better see Frank as often as his wallet allows then."

"So you think I should become his Mistress long term?"

"Not forever no. Couple months maybe. If you don't piss him off by fucking his nephew."

"I'll tease Robin a month before seducing him." She wags her shoulders playfully/.

"I'm ready when you are Short Bus."

"Short bus? I'm not mentally or physically challenged."

"You're short and we're riding a bus."

"Oh! Okay." She pats her leg laughing.

Packed up they head out. Two blocks away they sat and waited on their ride. Paige never once crossed her legs, her skirt offering a sight line straight up to yumminess. Other riders drooled hard. Lonnie couldn't be more proud of his little girl.

As their bus approached Lonnie stood up and stepped away from her. "Show time. Try not to look my way."

"I hope they like me." She fidgets with her skirt. Lonnie merely rolled his eyes. Bus halting in front of the small plexiglass enclosure the eight people waiting entered first. Then, Paige. Lonnie after one other person. Making their way to the back after paying their fare Paige was greeted by Clint standing in the crowded rear. Lonnie managed to get past them and take a crowded seat between two other men. Mostly everyone here looked to be the age of Clint. Observing the attention on Paige who now stood with Clint, Lonnie concluded, "8 friends my ass. Try an entire Fraternity." He mentally counted 12 guys in their 20's. Another few questionable. Others closer to his age. This might get interesting.

As Clint introduced his so called 7 other friends, he intentionally left out the rest of the guys. Let them have their fun Lon thought. The more guys cloaking her the better. Of course he himself wasn't getting a very good visual as she quickly vanished behind the herd. Only her feet were now in sight.

"You fucking look hot today." Clint spoke up as the bus departed. She shifted into him as the bus bounced about on the road.

"I did this for you guys. See? Short micro mini skirt." She tugs it up to show off her butt cheeks. Dangling her camisole's shoulder straps, her top fluttered over her cleavage, stopping at the fullness of her breasts. She winked at Clint's friends encouraging them to edge closer consuming her space. She loved their eyes checking her out.

"Long bus ride to Schaumburg." Clint chuckled.

"I'll keep you occupied." She giggles.

"Don't worry about anything. We can keep you from being busted." Speaks up a heavy set friend.

"I'm not worried." She shyly looks up at him. Clint behind her begins rolling his hands over her shoulders, then guiding her straps lower on her arms. The camisole slipping down to her nipples. A single finger of encouragement from a third boy tugs the shirt over her tits letting them become fully exposed. She blushed with an expression of devious awe. Palms quickly caress her chest, tantalizing her nipples. Her eyes sparkling with excitement at how swift everyone moved in for the kill. She studied their emotions closely, awe and desire filling their reactions with their deepest darkest wish. She knew they wanted her naked, that was her own fantasy in the moment.

Clint hugged her from behind, closely guiding her skirt up to her waist. Shirt and skirt were now a tangled belt in appearance. Outside of her shoes, Paige Turner was 95% uncovered. Hands groping her from all angles. She loved it. Praise murmured from the midst of eight individuals.

"Fuck you're gorgeous." leads to, "Most beautiful body I've ever seen." From there, "Kiss her nipples." Lifting her breasts for them she offers two men a sample. Her erogenous zone prompting thick juicy nip nips. Clint rubbing her ass, moves his arms around her to frolic amid her wet little pussy. She whimpers at their consumption.

"Do you all like me?" She asks in her sweetest tone. Her answer obvious, but she wanted to hear it.

"Delicious." remarks one, leading to another's, "Godammit! I want to fuck you." Three others concurred. Her body was now licked from four separate angles, their hands caressing her legs and thighs. Exhaling soft moans she realizes that in bending down to challenge her, the guys weren't hiding her from the front of the bus as well as they could. Men that weren't a part of their pack were catching on. Seeing curiosity in their eyes she flutters her fingers at them. As long as a smile returned she felt comfortable.

Lonnie not so much. Concerned he grits his teeth which made the boys seated to both sides of him eye his behavior. For now he sat back shaking his head and pointing at her. To avoid suspicion he chuckles, "You don't see that everyday. Unless of course you live in Japan." Obviously Lonnie watched too much porn.

"Maybe I can visit you in school, and let you fuck me. I'd love that. Would you love that?"

She returns their enthusiasm.

Their eyes brightened up over her exuberant offer. The man who initiated the wish was certainly all for that. Most of them were up for a less risky adventure with this amazing redhead. Regardless, they wanted what they could get away with now.

"Guys?" Clint advised as his hands continued to rub her clit. "People can see her over you."

"It's okay." She became daring, "As long as the Driver doesn't see me. Or, those old ladies up front." She flirts again with those not part of Clint's comrades. Clint uncertain of their safety motioned to his friends seated around Lonnie to join them.

Spotting Lonnie himself made Clint edgy. It wasn't until Lonnie gave him a thumbs up that Clint felt obligated to offer a nod. Abandoning Lonnie in favor of standing in front of those bending over, he caught glimpses of guys kissing and licking short little Paige. Lon had to laugh.

"Nooooooo!" Paige frets tilting her head back at Clint, "I want them to see me."

"FUCK!" Clint gnashed his teeth. Another nodded message, the guys parted and returned to their seats. In doing so her midsection audience livened up. They were grateful for her yearning decision. Crotches were being rubbed as they watch her being pawed up. Kissed all over. Obviously fingered as Clint showed them wet digits. He even went so far as to share his glossed up hand toward Lonnie. Lon offered a silent howl at his daughters actions. Joining the crowd let him blend in as a perfect stranger.

Mesmerized by her outer audience, Paige lifts her tits away from her greedy gauntlet and licks her own areola for the midsection to view her. They ate it up. Between Clint's 12 allies and the six toward the middle she was giddy. Her curious mind wanted to push her limits, while she had this opportunity. Peering back at Clint she whimpers.

"Strip me nakie."

'Seriously?" He witnesses her erotic nod. With a shrug he hisses, "What the hell."

He guides her shirt up over her raised arms. A guy in front of her slid her micro mini skirt to her feet. Stepping out of it she procures both garments. Tossing her shirt out at her midsection viewers brought on a frenzy to capture it. Before Lonnie could realize it her skirt came flying back at him. Unlucky, his neighbor to the left jumps up and snatches it from the air. He sat down sniffing it. Passing it in front of his buddies nose, then Lonnie's. Lonnie felt like having a nervous breakdown. His kid was naked. Fuck! There went her shoes.

"Dammit Paige." He resisted ending her show. Smothered he barely saw her though. Reluctantly he let it go on. Even as every stop added more people, most tended to be guys. Lucky day it appeared.

"Share me." Paige looks up at Clint. He hesitantly relinquishes her to his friends. Mouths were devouring her entire body. Clit licked. Nipples sucked upon. She giggled and moaned at the same time. After a few minutes of ecstasy she seconds her words, "Share me." This time she attempts to guide those in front of her into stepping back in the aisle way. Following closely Clint's crew kept her camouflaged from overly curious eyes.

Reaching the midsection she gives those fans holding her shirt a show of guys kissing her everywhere. They were delighted by her desire to let them in on her escapades.

Lonnie was ready to piss his pants at her unexpected journey forward. Teetering back and forth nervously he is again left alone. Clint's entourage had stepped forward to peer over Clint. Clint maintained her back every step of the way, not wanting to lose contact over her. After edging forward six feet they were clustering way too much. Guys standing, having not noticed her were now zeroing in. Thankfully, guys were guys. Interest in her accumulated. As did her blockade of testosterone.

A feeding frenzy made Paige cover her mouth to prevent loud squealing. Fingers in both her pussy and ass drove her insane. Eyes wincing at her delight she removes her hand to smile to both sides at her viewership. Reaching hands out to both sides of her, she let them touch her fingers. Shivering at their greedy approach to just partake in even that little, proved to her how much she was wanted. In that moment her thoughts reminded her of Joshy's desire to let 25 of his friends enjoy her. That memory jumping over to her senior class saying every guy graduating wanted her, a calculation doubling Joshy's ownership fantasy. Doing this today gave her the final bit of confidence she needed. She wanted them all. So much for being the shy redhead.

"Share me." Again she relates to Clint and his feasting compadres. Some needing a breather relent in favor of allowing others to take their turns. As they offer room Paige does something unexpected. Bolting left she crawls into the lap of the man holding her shirt. Shocked he discovers her desire to grind over his erection. Falling back against him she palms his cheek with an innocent gaze. "Touch me." That he did. Tits squeezed by mighty hands makes her nibble her lower lip. His neighbor next to him daring to finger her. She moans lightly in the lucky man's lap, as the bus stops again. Spooked for her safety Clint grabs her hand and yanks her back into the aisle way. A few of her fanbase forced to get off having reached their destination.

12