Paige Ep. 024: BIG BAD WOLF

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Knock it off Rapier. I'm not scared of you. All I want from you is that you leave my daughter alone. She's an innocent in all of this."

"Innocent? That's worth a chuckle. Paige is more grown up than most girls her age. You know that as well as I do. should I show you just how much I know about sweet innocent little Paige?"

"I already know that you're aware of her Tender account." Lon produces the photograph which Micky gave him, only putting the picture on his cell so as to keep the original safe. Looking at it Mark shook his head.

"Sneaky old fart from the mall. I might have to pay him a visit."

'Leave Mick out of this. He's only looking out for Paige. You and I need to get past this."

"Do we?" Mark takes his own cell out and shares over a dozen pictures of Paige either nude or in a sexual act. A few of them clued him in on a rogue suspect in Mark's league. One that he hadn't counted on. One that he thought was his friend. He would worry about that later. Ready to speak Mark shared one last photo that made Lonnie pause.

"Fuck."

"Looks like you fucked ole' Paige pretty good Pop."

"How did you get...?"

"I have my ways. How do you think Paula will react if I would show her you penetrating your spunky little rugrat?"

"Not good. I prefer it you didn't. I don't so much care about myself, I just don't want Paula to screw up her long term sobriety. You guys drinking around her can't help either."

"She stays inside when we drink. What happened earlier was her choice to expose herself to our influence. You may not believe this Lon, but I do my best to keep her mind off the hard stuff. If anyone is gonna drive her to drink it's you."

"How can you be supportive one second then threaten to show her that picture? Rather two faced isn't it?"

"I only plan on doing that if I don't get what I want Poppa Turner. I WILL get your approval by Paige's graduation night to fuck that kid silly or I show Paula. Double up that fist toward me again you won't be jerking off for a few months. You might need the Princess to do it for you." Mark grits his teeth, until Lonnie releases the compression over his white knuckles digging down at the threat. Nodding his satisfaction that he was winning Mark looked back at a returning Finch. "Took you long enough to water my weeds."

"Sorry. Keeping tabs on..."

"My kid?" Lonnie improvised, "Stay away from her."

"Fuck you Wimp. I'm gonna jizz on that little cunts face one of these days." Finch rallies until Mark throws up a hand to calm his friend.

"Nobody gets her before I do." Mark snarls.

"Oh, so now you plan on sharing my kid with all of your biker buddies?"

"Of course I do. You gonna try and stop me?" Mark leans in to breath heavily over Lon's face. In response Lon joins him with a growl of his own.

Behind them Berk laughs even harder. "Huff and a puff a lil' more, we'll see which wolf blows the house down first. Should I still grab Hawg's collar? For one of the other piggy's."

Mark ignores Berkley's jest and continues his intimidation toward Lonnie, "Produce the kid by next week or I destroy Paula. Go to the cops if you want. I'll just say I heard you were tapping your underage daughter and got them proof. I wonder who they might believe?"

Lon eases away, but maintains a squint of bitterness. He truly didn't know what to say defensively. He knew that Mark undoubtedly had friends on the police force that might back him up. Corrupt cops were in the news daily. Keeping his daughter safe might mean shipping her to stay with family if this kept up. It was certainly not something Lonnie wanted. Yet, giving his approval to this dickhead was never going to happen. He needed time to think. Finding a solution would not be easy. Keeping this knowledge from Paige was going to be difficult enough. With her graduating she didn't need the pressure of this shit shrouding over happier days. Finally, Lon poses a counter offer, one that he would never truly agree to. He needed to buy time.

"Give me one month. The only reason I'm delaying the inevitable is because I planned on taking her on a surprise trip as a graduation gift."

"Where?" Mark grew curious.

"Tropical. If you must know...the Bahamas. She's never been anywhere other than Chicago, and once to Texas to visit family. She deserves it. I'm not fighting you over this Rapier, just let the kid smile after twelve years of hell. Give her that month to feel alive."

"One month Turner. Fuck me over, I'll get you fired from the Distillery too. I'm sure your bosses would love a sexual predator working for them."

"I'm not...Paige was eighteen already. Fuck you Rapier."

"How would they know that? Let me share one last thing with you." Mark brings his cell back out to again show the photo of Lon and Paige together sexually. Enlarging the picture to emphasize something he had overlooked, made Lon want to puke. Pale as a ghost he realizes that behind them on a wall in Paige's bedroom was a calendar with Unicorns on it. A two year old calendar at that. One that if provided by Mark to the police would make them question when it was taken. That could either make things worse or go in his favor. Potentially, if the cops believed Mark it would look as if Lonnie had tapped his daughter when she was sixteen. Yet again, Lon thinking as logically as he could under the circumstances knew that he could just as easily show the cops the calendar still on her wall. He would prepare a counter attack over the next week. One that would save himself from having to face a Judge and registering falsely as a predator. He knew he wasn't one. Sadly borderline, knowing that at the stroke of midnight on her eighteenth birthday he had seduced his daughter. Regardless, she was officially legal.

"You win Rapier. Just give me that one month."

"Done. You can watch us fuck her if you want." Mark prods him further. "I bet she will love being hogtied and gangbanged."

Lon knew she did enjoy a good gangbang, but on her terms. Her school boys had made her realize just how much. Not to mention Lon himself sharing her with his closest friends. So he thought. That might change here soon. Breath taken away at the prospect of being forced to watch, Lon shied away, withdrawn. Taking a deep breath he raises his hands out of defeat. Nearly dropping his own cell as he backed away, Lonnie left the wolf den behind. So why was Lonnie Turner grinning behind their backs?

Stepping back inside, he found Paige and Paula still in the guest room. Paula had her laptop out and was trying her best to explain her lifestyle to an inquisitive daughter. Once Lonnie realized what they were watching he shook his head, "After what I just had to deal with, you're giving Paige pointers?"

Paula offers a dumbfounded glare then replies, "I'm only showing her that it's not as bad as it sounds. She asked me to explain it better."

"I did Daddy. Blame me. I'm not watching Mark and Mommy. This is two strangers. It's actually interesting."

"Virgin ears. LALALALA!" He covers his own ears trying to deflect Paula from any suspicions after she and Mark obviously discussed Paige, even if he probably had denied everything. He was certain of that.

"Calm down Lonnie. At least our daughter is coming to us for the birds and the bees talk."

"Birds and the bees? Try Vultures and the Hives. Our daughter needs to learn things on her own. She and I have had this talk before. Boys are just now..."

"Finding me hot and sexy?" Paige snickered.

"Adorable too." Paula hugged her daughter enjoying their personal moment.

"Mostly, hot and sexy." Paige wrinkled her nose.

"I remember those days well." Her Mother looked toward the ceiling, "Your Father once thought of me that way. Back in the day as they say."

"You're still sexy Mommy. You're like me you look way younger than you are. You could easily pass for twenty five."

"Bless you. If only that were true. It's the palates. I work out religiously."

"Between all the OH GOD'S MARK?" Lonnie had to roll his eyes. "Or is that OH MAS..."

"You hush Lonnie. Virgin ears remember?" Paula shyly grinned.

"I was going to say OH MASSEUSE."

"Of course you were."

"Why are you both hiding the word Master?" Paige offers a queer expression, "I'm not dumb."

"Grown up talk Kid." Lon winks at her without Paula seeing. It wasn't as if He and Paige hadn't goofed off about that whole Master/ slave thing. Even her boytoy Joshy had sought ownership of Paige after she was graduated. The talk was out there for temporary fun. Lon had second thoughts about that more and more as the bullshit of late was dogging their tails. For now, it was far safer that Paula didn't know of anything that Paige was experiencing. Including her desires. Enough was enough. "You ready to hit the Rocky Road?"

"Yesssssssssss!" Paige excitably throws her arms around her Mother for a tight hug. Lonnie tried not to look but in their contorted embrace he found himself admiring Paula's thong exposing from beneath her short robe. She did still have that sexy youthful look, Paige was spot on about that. Good times rally within of their own younger days. Although back then, Paula was a lot less openminded. Sexy none the less.

Hug released, Paige hops up and dives into Lonnie's chest wrapping her arms around his waist. Chin burrowed into his chest she looks up at him, "I love you guys."

"We love you too Punk." He allows Paula to join their hug from behind. Paige sighed at their closeness. It had been far too long since they had shared this kind of family closeness. In the embrace Paula found herself staring into Lonnie's eyes. He had to offer a friendly wink. She merely let out a deafening sigh of past failures.

"I will see you both on Saturday." Paula steps back. "Oh!" Going to her dresser again she provides a lint roller, "Take it with you. I have one in every room."

At their feet Captain wagged his tail. Paige claimed him one last time for a bit of puppy love. As she did Lonnie motioned Paula to join him in the hallway. Out of hearing range he whispers, "Be careful. Mark's..." She places fingers to his lips to halt his words. A glint of acceptance in her eye was enough. Before she could remove her fingers Lonnie kissed them while pressed over his mouth. She smiled briefly and winked back. She owed him that.

Walking past their moment, Paige and a snuggling Captain shuffled out into the living room. Dancing in circles with the dog in her arms she giggled blurting out, while pointing at something that caught her eye, "Dancing with Wolves." She acknowledges a DVD on an ottoman. Paula wondered how that got there. She hadn't watched that in years. Beside it rested something even more troubling.

"What in the world is Hawg's dog collar doing in here?" Lon instantly knew it was left there for him.

"We have to go."

"Deborah?" Paula smirked turning away from the strangeness on her furniture.

"Oh my gosh." Paige grows excitable, "Coochie's mom is actually going to let my friend have a sleepover? FINALLY!"

"Her friend's mom. From school. Lunch lady." Lonnie improvised.

"If you say so." Paula knew better. She was happy for Lonnie. Letting it go she showed them the front door and waved goodbye. Captain was let out to go pee. Just as Lonnie pulled away Paula heard the Captain yelp and come running to the opened door. It was obvious that someone had either stepped on him or kicked him aside. Eyes lowered Paula rests her forehead on the storm door as the pooch ran inside. Cheeks puffed, she abandons the doorway and moves back into the living room. Kneeling on the carpet with her knees wide and her palms limply to her side she, bows her head.

Resting in that position for ten minutes, Mark finally joins her and procures the large collar. Applying it he locks it on to Paula's neck and examines her reaction. She sat emotionless. Lifting her chin he expects her to look at him, her eyelids remained low.

"Who am I?"

"My Master." She mumbles.

"What are you?"

"Your bitch."

"Who's the Big Bad Wolf?"

"You are Sir."

"Damn straight. Now get that robe off and bring us fresh beers." He had lied to Lonnie about drinking in front of Paula.

In stepped Berk and Finch taking seats on the sofa. They observed Paula remove her robe. Mark snatched it away from her and used it to wipe the grease from his hands. Paula crawled away on all fours and let the three men enjoy her nudity. Thong her only savior. Even that would be taken away upon her return.

Twenty minutes later, and an entire burb away...

Lonnie sat with Paige at an ice cream parlor eating Rocky Road from waffle cones.

"Did you and Mark...?"

"We did. Don't you worry your pretty little head. I resolved things just fine." Not entirely, but he was a few steps closer to regaining the upper hand. Tapping his cellphone as he ate he pondered on what he had just done. Taking a cue from a stunt that he had secretly pulled a few weeks back with young Brett Chenowyth, Lonnie had used his cell to record every word that Mark and he had shared. His threats. Lonnie's admissions. His friends sexual comments about Paige. Even what Mark planned to do to Paula. At the very least he could save face some should the law ever become involved. He would make copies for security. Something that couldn't be erased so easily. For the moment...

"Who's the Big Bad Wolf now?"

As if Lonnie had heard those words himself.

Great minds obviously think alike.

Time would tell.

"Wolf that ice cream down. I need to mow the yard. Wednesday's gonna come quick, and I wanna make a good impression on Deb."

"Coochie too."

"You can pull weeds."

"I can get on Tender and find a sexy guy to do our lawn care." She licks her ice cream playfully.

"You're capable of getting your paws dirty Pup."

"Be nice or I'll dig up the backyard and hide your boner." She snorts.

Standing up from their outdoor table he finishes his last bite of cone. Grinning at her slyly made her shiver and join him in standing.

"Why are you looking at me like that?" She frets.

"Gotta riddle for you. What did the dog do when she saw a big ole bug chasing her?"

Pausing to think over the riddle she bulges her eyes, "I don't now. What?"

"She yelled...FLEE!"

Paige dropped the remainder of her cone and bolted toward their car laughing. He caught up with her and tickled her without mercy. Once the fun subsided he hugged his kid lovingly.

A wolf ALWAYS protected their young.

And HOWL.

( Beddum drum )

===============

Coming in May : Paige 25 : CHICKEN STRIPS

12