Paige Ep. 025: CHICKEN STRIPS

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"We know you will." Donny Bell laughed. 'Works for me."

"Awesomeness." Paige hugs their arms. "First though...let's go dress and pants shopping. Follow my wiggle." She abandons the two guys and struts her stuff, peering over her shoulder with a lustful gaze. Puppies followed. Beau and Maddy swallowed and lagged behind. He did offer a moment of unexpected reaction toward Maddy.

"I can see a change in you already."

"Really?" Madison Daily devoted her pearly whites. If nothing else she did have perfect teeth. Braces having been recently removed. Having an Uncle as her dentist helped.

Locating a dress shop for larger women, which we all know is few and far between due to society's petite or nothing inconsideration. On rare occasions however sympathy led to a store known as DDiva the outlet for the beauty that persists. The singing of Angels made Madison stop and almost cry. Paige whispering to her lads left them to trail behind as she scrambled to keep up with Madison's sudden enthusiasm. Good for her.

"Where has this place been all my life?" Madison scanned every corner with awe upon her face.

"Hiding. Just like you've been." Paige catches up and clings to her renewed buddy. "Tight jeans without the legs being so long that you look like a walrus. No offense meant. You know precisely what I mean. How do you not trip constantly? I'd have at least broken out a pair of scissors. Denim alley over there let's go."

Selecting jeans in any other outlet would mean the worst shades of blue ever made, a curse upon those of extra baggage. Not here. DDiva's carried perfect shades of blue hat offered a sweeter example of neutrality. Light shades meant guys looked. Darker not so much. Black jeans the only exception. White? Listen to those Angels Madison. With the help of a salesgirl named Gretchen, a larger girl close in age to Paige and Maddy, wearing just those rare white jeans spoke out as if wings were spreading wide.

Measuring Madison's leg width they went to work. Suddenly, Paige wasn't stressed over how many outfits she had promised Maddy. Trying them on led to pictures just as before, only not just Beau got the gift of text. So did Jason and Donny. These at least were innocent butt shots. Beau seemed agitated that the other two had been included in Maddy's fashion show. He had no choice but to get over it. Three pairs of skin tight jeans white, pale blue, and a darker blue that surprised them were added to their invisible cart.

Three matching shirts of button down nature were chosen. A poncho style pullover in blue made perfect sense. Cleavage pics were sent. Guys were responding with a drooling emoji that made Maddy snicker. High on life as carried aloft by those singing Angels in her ear, the clouds were in her eyes.

Paige eying the price tags shut her purchases down for those kinds of clothing. She calculated in her head how much she had already spent with the inclusion of Beau's games and jacket. She had already gone over $450 bucks. Nothing for herself except getting her nails done and cheap perfume. Of course this wasn't about her. This was about saving her friend. She added another bra and panty set which spoke. Three short dresses on hangers were snatched in transit. Those Angels were getting through to Paige herself. This set was white, skimpy, and accentual to Maddy's shape. Tags were removed by Gretchen so that Maddy could wear them out. The dresses were again blue splotches over white for a tie dye look, a black number with massive cleavage, and a tan with spaghetti shoulder straps.

A text sent led the trio of guys into the store. A tiny sitting room with changing stalls surrounded them. With a secret assist by Gretchen she allowed them in to take a seat. Business was slow anyway. Gretchen admired mischief. Not to mention Donny sure was checking the brunette out. She was in...until a customer would ruin her fancy.

Unknown to Maddy as she put on the white undies, this was her very first G-string ever. Whining over her treetop pubes puffing above the thigh patch she admired herself in the mirror. Lost in the Angel choir she hadn't seen Paige ease her curtain aside. All three men seated bulged their eyes. Gretchen blushed for Maddy. Once she turned to face Paige for her opinion she realized that Paige had slipped out and was sitting on Jason's lap. Eyes were upon her semi nudity. Frozen in time she noted Beau smiling. He...liked what he saw.

"OH MY GOD." She screamed within her thoughts as her eyes flared without blinking. All three guys offered her a thumbs up with Paige instigating it. Even Gretchen tilted her head smiling. Through read lips Maddy heard the girl say, "You're so beautiful." Esteem boost until she worried that Gretchen might be hitting on her. Luckily as Paige studied the eyes of both Gretchen and Donny the connection was made. Leaping from Jason's lap in a blur she pulled Gretchen over and sat her in Donny's lap. Shock led to giggles. Donny made her stay cozy by rubbing her leg. Matchmaker Paige was back in action.

Shivering Maddy eased her hand up to begin closing the curtain. Paige wagged a finger at her without saying a word. Swallowing at her predicament Maddy listened, finding herself a bit squishy between her thighs. This exhibition stuff being new to her made her warm inside. Beau was still admiring her. Nodding her agreement Maddy looked over the dresses and chose the blue and white. It was silky and pleasurable to her own palate. Slipping it on felt wonderful. Room to breath yet following her curves in a way that made the guys pucker as she showed it off. Once the fear subsided Maddy felt comfortable in her skin. Paige was a miracle worker.

Madison went so far as to stand with her back to them and arch her hips as she gently removed her dress. Slipping upward with grace and sensuality until her sexy butt popped out. She heard low level whistles which made her bite her lower lip and become courageous. At home in private the blond would watch twerking videos and practice for her own amusement. Today she was going to light a fire. With the dress over her butt until the G-string shows she gives them a show of increasing confidence. Those whistles grew louder as she shook her ass like a pro.

Paige laughed and told her that was awesome. Gretchen wished that she could do that. In an unprecedented move Maddy stood up and stalked toward Paige and Gretchen. Snatching both of them from the laps of their chosen Prince's. Positioning them with their backs to the boys she coaxed Paige with, "Drop those drawers and let's booty boogie." Gretchen tried to decline until Donny spoke up. He reached out and patted the girls bottom making Gretchen shiver. A hesitant, "I'm so going to get fired for this." led to her white pants dropping to reveal a stunning bigger than normal bottom. One equally as curvaceous as Maddy's. Paige believe it or not was the last in line. SAY WHAT? Surely not.

Jeans peeled low Paige stood in line as Maddy showed them how it was done. Paige had attempted it before so knew her capabilities. Gretchen however was a newbie. In minutes the trio of beauties were shaking it to a song over Jason's cell. I Like Big Butts by Sir Mix-a-Lot made everyone have a good time. Paige led the way in backing up closer to Jason allowing him to be mesmerized by her tight little, yet amazingly twerking bottom. Gretchen followed her back and gave Donny a nice hand full. Maddy? She resisted out of fear she might be wrong in thinking Beau...

"Get back here." Beau leaned forward and gripped Maddy by her hips making her squeal. No boys hands had ever touched her like that. Shockwaves of adrenalin spiked. Back she went and gave him the show of his life. Paige was impressed. Not only by Maddy. Beau making such a move gave her hope in both of them. Sadly all good things must end. In her madness Gretchen lost sight that her evening partner had returned from her break. An less than youthful woman heard the music and found her way to the changing room area. Catching bare butts in action made her clear her throat loudly.

Shut down music led the girls to straighten up. Maddy dove into her room and shut the curtain to cringe. Paige zipped up and shrank under the woman's scrutinizing gaze. Gretchen turned pale and apologized. That led the two women out into the store to talk. The three guys got up and told Paige they would meet her outside the storefront.

As Maddy kept her dress on she gathered her things and silently crept out with Paige. Seeing the sales ladies behind the counter laughing helped their worry. Reaching the counter with their purchases the woman winked at them. "I'm Zelda. Although as unprofessional as this is I was your age once too so I'll let it go this time."

"Please don't get Gretchen fired." Paige looked miserable.

"She's not going anywhere except to hang up clothes people left behind." A wink toward Gretchen made her wave shyly and walk away.

"Hold up. Give me your phone number. We should hang out sometime." Paige retaliated. With a nod from Zelda the girls shared numbers while she rang up the tags. Maddy hung around with Zelda trying to remain calm.

"Thank you." Madison expressed with a whisper. In reply Zelda patted the tag taken off of the bra and panties Maddy was wearing. "Those are on me. Well on you now." She chuckled. "Have fun."

Giddy at her gift Maddy looked behind her to wave at Gretchen. Paige on her way back coughed up her gift card. Zelda puckered at Paige being the one to buy everything. With a warm smile toward the girls Zelda offered a final reply while passing off the bags. "You must really love your friend there to buy so much."

Paige hugs Maddy from the side, "Always have."

Maddy kissed Paige on the cheek and lay her head on the girls shoulder playfully. The sentiment hit home. Paige had to bob her head against Maddy's whispering, "Shoes." to get her to abandon the moment.

Like kids all over again they skipped along. Gretchen would find Madison's clunky old jeans and t-shirt left in the changing room. She was too embarrassed to leave the bra and granny panties. A sudden stop at a trash receptacle led to their departure. Paige was so very proud. So much for burning them.

Dragging everyone to the very same shoe outlet that Donny, Jason, and their friends played with Paige in, gifting her with free shoes as payment the choices were in full sight. Beau had hung back slightly behind the bunch while walking toward the outlet. Maddy noticed and felt slightly sad. He had been reacting very well to her up until now. What had changed? He did offer a sheepish smile as she looked back but regardless he seemed withdrawn. Paige dragging her along didn't allow her to even ask him about his mood.

Jason and Donny located the very same hiding spot where they had sucked her toes and ate her out. That bench was a sacred altar to the Goddess. Sitting there on it they watched the girls go through shoe possibilities. Sexy shoes and sensible shoes both. Paige intended her two get two pair, one bought by Jason, the other Donny. They were prepared. Trying on a pair of white heels made Maddy laugh. She had only worn tennis shoes her entire life. Heels boggled her. Seating her between Jason and Donny, Paige handed them each a shoe. These white heels came with laces that wound about the calf. They were too sexy not to try on.

Shocked by their eagerness they took off her tennis shoes which certainly clashed with her new dress. Tossing them over their shoulders made her giggle. While they treated Maddy like a Princess Paige took time to locate Beau just outside the store.

"What's up Beau Beau?"

"Nothing. Just waiting on you guys."

"I think there's more to it. You're finding Madison more appealing than you ever thought. Don't deny it."

"You're still sucking my dick Turner."

"Of course I will Silly Beau. But...wouldn't it be interesting if both Maddy and I did it at the same time?" She teased rubbing up on him and palming his junk. He grit his teeth at her fondling.

"I dunno about that. I doubt Madison Daily wants to do that."

"We shall see. First time even for her. Lessons from the pro might help her along."

"Sure. But, I bet she will chicken out."

"Let me arrange it in my own sly little way. You just be ready with this really hard cock I feel in my hand." She whispers into his ear seductively. He jumped in size and girth like a lightning bolt striking it. Nodding at her request she stepped back as if to leave then stopped cold in her tracks. Turning back she prepares him with a secret mission. He would do anything for Paige at this point. With a shopping list in his head he acknowledges that he could afford her requested items. Beau shot off like a light. Paige smiled at his cooperation and returned to the store.

The guys hadn't even put Maddy's shoes on yet. They were busy massaging her feet. The blond heard Angels yet again. She had to grip the bench hard to avoid falling backwards with both of her legs lifted up. Paige moved behind her as support, leaning over her to bask in her pleasured expression. "Doesn't that feel good?"

"Yessssssss! Heavenly." Maddy whimpers then whispers, "I think they're looking up my dress."

"Of course they are. You should want them to."

"I do." Maddy sighs, "I just wish...my pubes..."

"We'll get to those. For now I'm going to run interference so that the sales boys don't object to this. You relax and feel the love."

"Okay." She pouts at Paige's abandoning, even though Jason and Donny comforted her nerves by tender compressions to her rather small feet. Sure the guys were really cute but this pampering was so new to her that she couldn't help but feel a bit of apprehension. Not only that...where had Beau disappeared to? He was just outside the store.

In her stealth mode Paige corralled the only two employees left in the store by flirting with her eyes and bending over numerous times to try on shoes that she didn't even find appealing. All she wanted was for her hush puppy boys to spend a bit of time trying to make Madison comfortable. Her friend was already coming out of her shell, all it would take is a bit more of the guys making her feel attractive. Thankfully both Jason and Donny really did find her suitable to their tastes. Size meant very little to them. Again, not that Madison was that huge. Her muscle tone filled her larger frame out in a very stunning tightness. Now that her wardrobe was changing and a makeover doing her justice she was going to start turning heads a bit more often. Paige could not wait for the boys in school to react to her metamorphosis. This pet project meant a lot to her.

While Paige kept her admirers busy the Toe truckers took full advantage of Madison's toes. Just as they had with Paige weeks ago the two began sucking on her toes. While sweaty to the taste they endured in favor of giving Madison something to remember them by. What nobody counted on was just how ticklish Madison Daily was. Her outburst of giggles were heard by the sales boys chatting with Paige. Luckily Paige was able to convince them that her friend was teased by her new boyfriend and his buddy. "Young love what can I say?" She beguiled them with the most alluring gaze they had ever seen. Oh, she was good.

As the giggle box grew louder so did her verbal outbursts. Madison felt entirely too hormonal at their delightful toe tasting. Not to mention the fact that her balance was teetering on collapse as both Jason and Donny parted her legs giving them a lush view of her panties and overpowering bush peeking from beneath the cloth. Trying to hold her dress skirt down was next to impossible. She finally gave up and let them see it vividly. Even for a virgin Madison Daily seemed open to the future.

Hearing her moan made the sales boys edgy. Finally, with a shrill, "OHHHHHH MY GOD!" not even Paige Turner could hold them prisoner. Both boys separated to investigate. Rounding the aisle they witnessed an exhausted Madison Daily with two men putting shoes on the girl. Timing could not have been more perfect.

Stressed by the girls moans the boys asked if they could help her. Maddy sat up straight and fanned her features. "Sorry. Just really ticklish. These guys wouldn't let up. I'll be quiet now." She jabs a finger point toward Jason and Donny hissing, "NO MORE TICKLING or it might become Tinkling." She really did need to pee.

Pulled to her feet she walks about in her new heeled shoes with an awkward equilibrium. Caught each time she swayed she managed to walk down the aisle toward Paige. Eye to eye Maddy grinned. Reaching Paige she grits her teeth, "I love you."

"Awww! I've missed my old friend. Welcome home Maddy."

"I like the shoes."

"Yours. Find tennis shoes and lets get out of here. We have to meet Beau at KFC in the food court."

"Why KFC?"

"Because it's time for the chicken to strip." Paige softly snickers.

"Not me." Maddy bulges her eyes.

"No silly. We're going to make Beau strip."

"WHAT?" Maddy's jaw drops, "OH MY GOD!"

Madison Daily needed to see her first real cock.

Shoes bought, time to strut.

Jason and Donny followed behind them drooling.

Little Miss Paige ruled the roost.

=================================

COMING SOON : PAIGE 26 : TWINKLE TOES

12