Paige Loves Daddy, Really

Story Info
Daughter's love for Daddy meets her general lust.
3.5k words
4.41
226k
59
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BlewWater69
BlewWater69
2,591 Followers

The Beginning --all people are at least eighteen years old.

*

I was somewhere about four years old, I believe, when I first realized my little family was different than my friends. They had mothers which I did not. Mom had died when I was two and I had no other siblings either. The rest of our relatives lived some distance away, so it was almost always just my dad and me. Sure, my grandparents would visit once in a while but usually only on holidays. My dad and I were very close and he was always there for me as my protector.

I had a fairly normal childhood with good friends and a loving father. We lived close to a major city and not far from the resort coast. I developed early as a young woman.

All my girlfriends used to say to me, "Paige Croft, I wish I had your breasts."

I would normally tell them, "Just wait; you'll catch up to me," but mine seemed to just keep budding out more.

I had to admit, I could barely keep my hands off them myself. They were super sensitive when I touched them. My daddy was funny when I grew out of my training bra in no time. I took to shopping with my friends for bras after that as it seemed to make him uncomfortable to be discussing my growing breasts.

I guess my early development is what attracted my first boyfriend as I started dating in high school. As my breasts grew, so it seemed did my sexual urges. I allowed my boyfriend to take my virginity when I turned eighteen but he was rough and came nearly right away in the condom. It hurt me physically, but more emotionally. As if that wasn't bad enough for a girl's first time, it was made worse when he bragged to his friends about his conquest. They must have believed me to be an easy lay because several of them tried to sleep with me too. It took kicking one of them in the balls to discourage anymore demands for sex.

I stayed away from sex and boys for sometime after that. My urges didn't wane though. In fact they increased and I took to pleasuring myself often and with toys. It was a while later, when my dad took me out of school for a short summer holiday along the coast that things changed for me. I was in a great mood as we drove the hour or so to the coastal beach resort town and the quaint Bed and Breakfast where we were staying. Daddy had a nice big room reserved with two double beds and a bath.

The weather was ridiculously hot in the early summer and the beach was delightful. We spent as much time as we could sunbathing and swimming in the ocean. It was on one of these times when we were exiting the surf for our blankets that I noticed the other women on the beach checking out Daddy with more than a little admiration. For some reason I had never really noticed before, but now as I looked at my dad, I could see what the other women were seeing too. My dad is handsome in a rugged cowboy sort of way. He stands six foot two and is muscular. He gets up early everyday to run and work out and has kept himself in great physical shape. He has thick brown hair and gorgeous blue eyes.

The B & B had a few younger people about my age skipping school also but almost everyone else was at least a few years older. As we sunbathed and played in the water, I purposely watched the other people, especially the women. Their amorous looks at Daddy as we walked by sparked the same interest in me. I had never looked at Daddy in that way before but now I could see what they were seeing, a handsome man with a great body. These women thought that David Croft was hot and suddenly I did too.

I took to checking him out as he walked around the room after a shower with a towel and his tousled wet hair or nicely dressed before we went out to dinner. On our last visit to the beach there was one woman there sunbathing topless. Try as he might my dad's eyes kept glancing over to her. She was very attractive and I started to feel very jealous of her every time his eyes looked over at her. It was in one of my pouty moments that I looked down and noticed that there was a large tent in his board shorts. I was mesmerized by it until he shifted around and suggested we head back to the room. I agreed quickly.

Once we got back he said he was going to take a shower but the tent in his pants was still there and I thought I knew what he was going to do. So while the shower was on I quietly moved to the door, opened it slightly and peeked in at the lightly steamed glass shower door. Sure enough he was jacking his cock off. I'd never seen another cock since my unfortunate first time and his was huge. My pussy immediately became wet and I slipped my hand automatically into my bikini panties and began rubbing my clit. I knew I wouldn't take long to cum but I didn't care. I was transfixed by his cock. Soon he started to grunt and I saw massive ropes of cum shoot out of his cock. I came right then and there watching him spill his cum in the shower.

That was the moment that I decided that my father was going to be my lover. I guess it was only a matter of time before my love for him met my general lust.

Before the trip to the resort my fantasies had focused on abstract sexual thoughts. When I pleasured myself it was usually with no one in particular in mind. I'd run my hands over my slim waist down to my soft blonde bush. I'd play with my rapidly developing, sensitive breasts, tweaking the growing pink nipples between my fingers. My vibrator would stimulate my aching pussy. When I came it was usually inside me, fucking my tight wet cunt or rubbing over my clit maddeningly.

After our return, however, my thoughts were always of Daddy. He consumed every sexual urge I had after the beach holiday. My thoughts turned to him at least several times each day. Usually in the morning and then at night, but sometimes I'd have to take care of myself at school even.

I had no idea how to seduce someone aside from the fact that my dad had gotten horny looking at a naked woman. This wasn't exactly startling news. I did realize that I'd never known my father to have a girlfriend or date at all. I realized too that it might have been because of me that this was the case. That just resolved me even further. I was no longer just doing this to sate my desires but also his as well. I pretty much instituted a policy of walking around in as little clothing as possible and lots of physicality.

While my father and I had always hugged and curled up on the couch together now I was lingering and pressing my quickly growing breasts into him at every opportunity. The effect was not lost on him. Before long I began to notice he was getting hard. This pleased me because it meant that I could in fact arouse him. I kept this up for about three months. Towards the end of that time I would notice him retreat to his study sometimes after we'd hugged and he would emerge slightly flushed.

I was faced with a dilemma though. It was clear he wasn't going to make the first move. I had just graduated high school and was in pretty high spirits. I decided that it was now or never. A few times a month my dad would go out with some friends and live it up. He'd usually come home a little bit tipsy. He was quite charming when he let his inhibitions go a bit. I waited for him barely dressed and sure enough he came home feeling quite merry. He greeted me with a warm, tight hug and I could soon feel him swelling.

He lingered longer than usual but seemed to catch himself eventually. Before he could escape to his study I asked him if he could sit with me for a while. He agreed and we went to the lounge. Once there I put him in his favorite chair while I sat on the floor in front of him. Positioning myself between his legs, I'd had this planned in my head for a bit. I proceeded to ask him questions about sex. I didn't mince words at all and he quickly began to blush. Thankfully the combination of wine and what I guessed was arousal kept him there.

It would have been cheesy to put on the fake innocent act so I just decided to be blunt. I told him that I'd been active with myself and wanted to know more about sex with another person. Daddy was taken aback and I also noticed his crotch grow a bit; he'd been trying to hide it since we'd sat down, bless him. He told me that while sex was indeed physical it was always better when you were with someone you loved.

I got up on my knees and leaned closer to him and asked him how I knew if I loved someone. Daddy told me that it was different for everyone but that I'd know. I told Daddy that I loved him and started stroking his thighs. He responded in a very shaky voice that he loved me too.

I moved my hand to Daddy's crotch and he let out a long rattling moan. Then he tried to stop me but I quickly moved up his body and kissed him. First softly, then when he relented I kissed him hard and he kissed me back. As we broke apart I whispered to Daddy that I loved him and he told me that he loved me too.

I kissed him again with ardor and a need born of lust. It was a desire I could feel all the way through my body but especially in my pussy. The tingling in my pussy was the culmination of three months of thinking about this moment and replaying it over and over in my mind. As we kissed and our tongues battled together for entry to the other's mouth, my hands unbuttoned the front of Daddy's shirt. He did not stop me even when I broke the kiss and proceeded down his body. As I kissed my way down his bare muscular chest, my hands that had continuously fondled his cock through his pants, sought out his belt. We looked deep into each other's eyes as I opened it.

At that point Daddy leaned forward and kissed me again. "Baby, we shouldn't be doing this," he said softly.

"I want to, Daddy. I love you."

"I know, sweetie, and I love you too...but..."

I kissed him again to stop his words. He hesitated momentarily but then kissed me back. My hands were back on his bulge, rubbing Daddy's erection through his pants. I stopped only long enough to unzip him. As we resumed kissing, I pulled on Daddy's pants and underwear and with his help got both down below his knees. I kissed my way again down his body. This time he didn't stop me as I gazed down at his big dick.

It looked magnificent as I finally got to see it up close. It was much bigger than my past boyfriend. This was a man's cock versus a boy's. I would learn later that he had seven and half glorious inches but I learned at that moment that my hand barely fit around it. It was steely hard and a drop of pre-cum formed at the tip as I watched. I think I licked my lips. I know my pussy pulsed and I was sure I was wetting my panties.

With one more glance to his face, our eyes locking, each knowing we were crossing a forbidden line, I leaned down and took him into my mouth. I sucked on the head and swirled my tongue around it. The smell and taste of him attacked my senses and made my pussy cream. I loved the taste of his pre-cum. I was encouraged by the appreciative moans escaping Daddy's mouth. I had never sucked a cock before but I was determined to give him the best I could. I concentrated on every sound he made looking for clues as to what he liked. I licked and sucked, never getting more than the head in my mouth. Daddy must have been as excited as me because he came in my mouth seconds later. I swallowed it all like a dutiful daughter.

I sucked tenderly on Daddy's cock until he pulled me off. He picked me up in his strong arms and carried me to his bedroom. At five foot four, I am small next to him. He helped me strip off my minuscule clothing and then lay me on the bed. Daddy kissed me and touched me everywhere. My body hummed with his caresses. Everywhere he touched me sent delicious shivers of bliss through my body. I almost came just from his knowing touch. His attention to my growing titties felt incredible. The pink nipples were stiff as pencil erasers.

When Daddy spread my legs and looked closely at my pussy, I nearly lost it again. I could feel my wetness and knew he must be seeing and smelling my obvious arousal. I had trimmed my soft blonde pubic hairs that morning and only left a triangle above my cunt. I was sure he could see my pink flower, unfolded for his pleasure. When he kissed my pussy I exploded. He ate me for a while longer until I begged him to fuck me.

"Please, Daddy. Fuck me, please. I need to feel you inside me. I've wanted you for so long."

"Okay, Honey."

He slowly eased his cock into me. I was so wet that even with his girth he slid right into my tight pussy to the hilt. It felt incredible and I told him so. His pelvis was pressed to mine and I felt stuffed full of cock.

"Oh, Daddy. You feel so good inside me. Oh, your big dick feels great."

"Baby, you're pussy is so tight. It's incredible," Daddy claimed.

"Fuck me, Daddy. Make your little girl cum. Make her cum on your big cock."

"Oh, god, baby doll. I'll fuck you all right," he growled with lust.

We never took our eyes off each other the whole time. Daddy fucked me making me cum twice. They were delicious explosive orgasms unlike anything I had ever had before. He was slow and tender at times and then at other times he would pound into my cunt driving me mad with desire. My pussy stretched to accommodate his girth and squishy wet noises filled the room from my already twice exploded juices. He knew just how to alternate the pace of his fucking to drive me crazy with need. I held his sides and wrapped my legs around his hips, pulling him as deep as possible into his little girl's cunt.

Daddy sucked on my half dollar sized pink aureoles and deeper red distended nipples. He switched between breasts and nipples driving me crazy. His talented hands knew just how to fondle and tweak my breasts while his mouth blissfully sucked them.

"I love your gorgeous big tits, baby," Daddy moaned with his mouth pressed against a breast, nearly drowning out his words in soft creamy white flesh.

"You make them feel so good, Daddy."

"They're so firm, yet soft and pliable."

"Mmmm...Ohhh, that's wonderful, Daddy."

Daddy fucked me slowly again for a while then pounded into my cunt until I screamed out another orgasm. My body tried to arch up into him as my brain froze from the overpowering climax. Waves of pleasure coursed through my body making me tremble beneath him. I felt him swell inside me. Daddy came inside me for the first time that night. We fell asleep naked and sticky holding onto each other.

The next morning I woke first and decided to wake Daddy with a blow job. I slowly peeled back the covers until I managed to expose his flaccid cock. It looked so soft and inviting. I had never felt one soft before and marveled in the texture as I touched it and caressed it. I teased it for a few moments, wiggling it back and forth. Just touching it must have given him pleasure because Daddy's cock started to stiffen. I took it in my mouth tasting our lovemaking from the night before. I sucked and licked the mushroom head feeling it expand as the blood rushed in. It only took a few more moments of this treatment to make Daddy stir. He shifted a little under me and then opened his eyes.

"What a nice way to wake up, baby," Daddy said to me.

"I thought so too," I said wickedly and smiling.

"Ahhh, that feels so good, baby doll," he said as I resumed licking the underside of the head.

The first time I sucked him the night before he had a hair trigger and came immediately. This time I was able to nurse on his cock for a good long time. I got up between his knees and used my hands to work his shaft and balls. Daddy has nice big balls and I reveled in playing with them. I would fondle them and run my fingernails teasingly across the orbs inside the sack. I was usually rewarded with groans.

"Oh, geez, Honey. That feels incredible. Where'd you learn to do that?"

"Last night was my first time, Daddy. My girl friends and I have talked about it and I saw it done a few times in porn but I never did it before last night."

"Well, you're a natural, sweetie. Please continue," Daddy groaned.

"Gladly," I replied.

I tried everything I could think of on Daddy's nice big juicy cock. I used plenty of saliva to get him good and wet for my hands. I sucked just the head and teased it with my tongue. Then I took as much as I could into my young mouth until he hit the back and the entrance to my throat. I gagged slightly but continued to go up and down on him in conjunction with my hands. Daddy's cock was bone hard as I sucked the oozing pre-cum from his enlarged bulbous cockhead. He was beginning to shake and I sensed he was getting close to cumming.

If I had known then what I know now, I would have backed off and teased him some more before I let him cum. But being a brand new cocksucker I was hell bend on speeding his release of cum into my waiting mouth. I prepared for the flood similar to what I had experienced only the night before for the first time. I could feel him tense as I started to learn the telltale signs of a man's body prior to orgasm. I was enjoying sucking his cock and wanted nothing more than to taste him again. I remember thinking, 'God, I love this. What a magnificent cock to suck. Feed me, Daddy! Feed your little girl! Feed me the wonderful sperm that made me years ago.'

Daddy growled, "Baby, here it comes."

I just moaned, "Mmmm," around his cock as I continued to suck him off.

The first blast of cum shot out of his pee hole like a cannon. It pasted the back of my mouth and almost made me gag. The second was nearly as forceful but even more abundant. I collected the spurting semen as the rest flooded my mouth. I tried to keep my mouth sealed to his cock as best I could. Finally I felt him relax and his cock slowed to a dribble and then stopped. I swallowed most of what was in my mouth and sucked the head tenderly for him until I was sure I had drained everything.

When I leaned back, Daddy opened his eyes and looked directly at me with his gorgeous blue eyes. They were twinkling with delight as must have been mine. I still held his shrinking cock as I swallowed the last of his cum and licked my lips.

"That was great, Paige. Thanks," Daddy stated, smiling at me.

I smiled back, "Glad you liked it, Daddy. Really!"

We did talk about it later that afternoon. He was a little angry with himself for giving in but I assured him that it was what I wanted. We didn't have sex that night; we just held each other until we both fell asleep.

That pretty much set the tone for the next few years.

BlewWater69
BlewWater69
2,591 Followers