Pain to Pleasure Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Carol's technique was the same with Jan and the ride and show was just as rewarding. I love watching the expressions on a woman's face when she's having an orgasm. The joy, the bliss, the relief, the satisfaction; you name it. It's all a shared pleasure.

"Hey, what about Larry, don't you think he should cum too?" Jan exclaimed.

"I'd like that. What do you girls have in mind?"

Jan and Dean huddled and whispered for a few minutes.

"How about a little variation on the same theme," Jan announced. "This time we take turns giving Larry a BJ while Carol fucks us from behind with her dildo."

"We go 'till you cum," Dean said with a little chuckle.

"Carol, you can swap around a minute or so and Larry, you follow her," Jan directed.

The girls were side-by-side and bent over with their hands on their knees. I stood in front of Jan and Carol moved behind her. As Carol pushed the toy in, Jan took my cock into her mouth. She held my hard member in one hand, my balls with the other and rocked back and forth against the dildo. Her lips and tongue were working their magic as she moved them across the head.

When it was Dean's turn, she duplicated her sister's technique. Changing from one to the other only added to my excitement and I could feel my climax building.

I was getting very close when it was Jan's turn and when I moved to Dean, I announced that I was about to cum.

"Stay with him, Dean," Jan said.

Moments later I was shooting my load in one mouth and then the other. They took turns milking my rod until I was completely spent and limp.

We adjourned to the balcony, downloaded pictures, and reminisced about our incredible new experience. "I'm looking forward to future get-togethers and I promise Carol and I will make great use of video chats," I said.

"So will I," Jan replied.

"Me too," echoed Dean.

We agreed to meet for a farewell drink after dinner.

After the girls left, Carol and I looked through a lot of pictures. Most were very good. "Wow," Carol said. "I could get turned on just looking at these photos and videos."

"A few of these ought to add more heat to Cindy's fire."

"Imagine the fun when we show her all this on the big screen."

"I think Cindy is going to be a great addition to our sex life," Carol replied.

PLEASURE -- part 4

Cindy, of course.


12