Painting Surprise

Story Info
A revealing peek up shorts leads to a new adventure.
1.4k words
3.99
13.5k
10
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 08/20/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

So there I. was, in the mid morning up on a platform along the side of the house prepping and painting the upper reaches. A couple stroll by on the pathway adjacent to the property and begin a conversation. They are both in their mid-forties, aging well.

As it had been for the past week, temperatures were soaring into the mid to upper 30's as this part of Canada was in another heat wave. Most of the activity began early in the morning and ended early in the afternoon and today was no different.

After brief discussions about the weather and a potential building development nearby, the wife makes eye contact and says "I could watch you paint all day". The husband and I both kind of chuckle and I reply that my wife often says something similar, about liking to watch me work around the yard. So we keep chatting but somewhere in the back of my mind I realize she had moved closer to the platform, more directly underneath. And when I looked again at her (and not the wall I was painting) I saw she was not trying to make eye contact at all, but looking a bit lower.

Finally it clicked, I'm wearing loose fitting mid-thigh length shorts and a t-shirt (my old painting clothes) and nothing else -- commando. I did say it was hot out and we have a pool in our private back yard so I like to work a bit, strip down, jump in the pool to cool off, then put the shorts and shirt back on and continue working. Commando just makes it easier.

A bit about me, I regularly hike, mountain bike, play team sports, etc. So I guess all that activity shows in my physique, but in this current situation it seems a bit more was being revealed as she was looking upshort.

So then it was decision time, do I begin to apologize for being a closet exhibitionist and explain the whole pool thing or do I make a few subtle revealing movements ask her what specifically she likes about watching me paint? I was leaning towards the latter which then of course began to stimulate something else. Well, I didn't get that far as she pulled out her phone and asked if she could take a picture of me painting the wall. The husband, oblivious to what she is seeing gives her a funny look -- and thinking maybe it's the color of the paint she likes starts telling her that no matter how much she likes the paint color, he is not about to start painting their house.

I give her a smile, suggesting I know what she is up to and tell her that would be ok and offer to her that she might want to come by again to see a bit more. Oh she might just do that she exclaimed as she took the pictures.

The conversation ended shortly afterwards and once they left, I climbed down and jumped in the pool to cool down and get things back to a normal state. Meanwhile, my mind was racing with what just happened. Here they were, nearly 20 years younger. He with a bit of a belly suggesting he likes his beer, and she with nice legs, attractive and a loose fitting blouse that left me guessing. And she obviously liked what she saw, I was more than flattered. But would she really come back, and did he see what she saw? Was he ok with that and would I see both of them or her alone? While they lived somewhere in the neighbourhood, their faces were new to me so it wasn't like I could try to chase them down. Either she/they would pop by again or they wouldn't. I could only hope!

It was two days later - I had moved to the front of the house- that they both came by. House is really coming along, looking great he says. Oh, thanks, and how did the pictures turn out I ask her directly. She looks at her husband and smiled, oh they were ok, just not quite as good as I had hoped. Feeling a little deflated, I looked at him and said, so you knew what she was up to then? Well he said, no I didn't until I asked to see the pictures. But we talked and while this is something completely out of our norm, I am excited to see this somewhat sexier, dirtier side of her that I never knew was there. Well it's not like that she exclaimed, I'm not really that person, it's just seeing you up on that platform got me more excited than I have been for a while. You really do have nice legs and butt cheeks she giggled. And I must say, seeing the pictures sure did make it more fun for us later that evening. Yah so thanks for that he quickly voiced.

OK well glad it all worked out for you then, I guess the pictures were all right after all I said. Oh well yes about the pictures...have you ever thought about trading she inquired. I'd love to see you a bit more revealed and we could maybe show you a bit more of us. Of course only if it's completely discreet, we are not interested in those porn pay sites and having our images on display.

Your wife can be quite direct I said to him with a smile, is she always like this? Only when she is really into something or really wants something and with you she is going to be very persistent he said as they smiled at each other and then at me. OK, you certainly have my attention and just what might be under those loose fitting clothes. Sure, why not. I'm actually flattered by your interest, hope what comes next doesn't disappoint. OMG, that's exactly my fear/ our fear...that you will be quite turned off by what you see, I'm nothing special you know she exclaimed. Hmmm, your legs and cute frame seem to suggest something different...and with that the husband nodded in agreement.

And so it began, with my sharing a cell number and first name. Don't worry, I already have you in my contact list with my favorite picture so far, the frontal one where you seemed to be getting a bit aroused she smiled. And sure enough, later that evening I received a text from Susan with a picture Jim had taken showing her lovely naked backside in front of a mirror that displayed one of her small but still slightly perky breasts and Jim nude in the background. Her nipple nice and erect as was his curved penis. Hoping you enjoy this as much as we have taking it Pat she added. I spent a few minutes looking at them, she was small framed but nicely curvy with a great set of butt cheeks. Her legs and arms nicely toned and positioned just so it hid much of her lower front side. I'm not much for ogling naked men, I see them pretty often in the locker rooms after games. Jim had an average size penis, much like mine but I had never seen a curve like he had. His gut filled more of the picture than I'm sure he would have liked, but otherwise he was very typical.

I had a picture that my wife had taken of me by the pool...naked of course and a picture of me at the beach that I would share back...neither showing much other than my backside. Two can play the teasing/ seduction game I thought. I told her how much I liked their picture and said I could hardly wait to see more of her from the front. I also said I liked how they showed both of them together but hinted that it was missing a bit of action.

Oh thank you for the pictures Pat she quickly texted back. Your ass is everything I thought it was going to be, round and muscular love handles for sure. And I see you are following my lead in not revealing much of your front side...hmmm is it big, small, shaved, circumcised...I need to know, no we need to know. Oh, I guess the ball(s) are now in our court she concluded. I sent her a quick smile anticipation emoji.

To be continued...pictures might be available on request.