Painting the Roses Red

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Do you really think my hair is beautiful, Adam?" Blanche asked hopefully as I stroked her waves with my right hand.

"Your hair is not only beautiful, I find the color to be very exotic. The color of a sweet white rose. As is the meaning and origin of your name, Blanche: French for "white".

I let go of her hands and Blanche turned to face me. Her long hair naturally falling in a center part, now that it is was loose and unbound.

"Are you asking me out on a date, Adam?

"That which we call a rose by any other name would smell as sweet." I said bowing with a flourish, then offering her my arm.

"I accept!" Blanche smiled and took my arm.

During lunch, I told her about her eye appointment with Dr. Sam.

"You really could use some new glasses, Blanche. I will purchase three pairs for you. One of the 3 pairs will be a polarized sunglass, and the other two will have changeable lenses. I was thinking something in a metal frames. Consider it part of your paid eye plan. I have made all the arrangements for you. Dr. Sam is the expert and will fit you perfectly and stylishly, trust me."

Samantha, Dr. Sam was a board certified optometrist. Sam is a large woman, plus sized with a round voluptuous figure.

Sam is an inch taller than I and we probably weigh close the same. She is a true alpha female. Sam is a strong willed dominant woman with her submissive lover, but feminine and sexy as hell. I met her on a trout stream of all places. Sam is the only one of two people to receive one of my custom bamboo rods as a gift. The other person receiving a rod was David.

I have also made Sam split bamboo switches with mahogany reel seats and cork handles. She will apply to her submissive lover's buttocks, never in anger only to discipline. I also know that Sam loves Grace and theirs is a consensual relationship.

Both of us are the dominants, as Grace and Blanche are submissive. We have much to talk about during our Tuesday luncheon dates, besides fishing and fly tying.

There was a special event that brought us closer together intellectually and emotionally; an unspoken oath sealed with blood. It happened almost a year before I met my sweet Rose.

One Sunday, Samantha telephoned me. "Adam, I have a proposition for you, what do you say to a Ménage a trois, you, Grace and I? Tonight's the night. I want to share it with you, for agreeing to help me make her jealous. Grace is ready to submit to me totally. She is such a luscious little morsel, and now will be molded to my will."

"Does Grace know I am coming?"

"No she does not. It will be a surprise. "Grace will show you the proper respect, or else! "

Then Samantha explained the script to me over the telephone.

When I arrived, Samantha was wearing a black silk kimono, with lacey black panties and matching bra underneath.

Sam's long silky raven black hair is the same color as mine. Normally it is unbound when we have sex, falling just below her shoulder blades. This evening, it was now in a high ponytail. Her makeup, quite sultry: purple eye shadow with silver sparkles, silver eyeliner, and purple lipstick.

"Here is your kimono Adam." Sam handed me one exactly like hers, along with a black silk men's brief.

"Would you like a switch, Adam?"

"No thank you, I prefer my good right hand." I answered honestly.

After I dressed, I sat down while she fixed my hair. Nothing outrageous; as a prelude to sex, she always enjoyed greasing my hair and combing it straight back. This was a small concession on my part.

Our love making always started with oral sex. The hair grease was what she used to grease her fingers to lubricate her anus, and my penis. I performed anal sex while she played with herself. Oral and anal were all I was allowed to give her. Samantha would never allow me vaginal intercourse. However, I got marvelous blowjobs.

Samantha would put her hair up in a bun for me to take down. I would remove the hairpins to play with her long silky ponytail. Then, finally out of the ponytail loose and unbound. I loved playing with her long hair, Sam's concession to me. Samantha is very vain about her hair.

"Now for your makeup." Sam announced, holding up a tube of pink lipstick. "When pigs have wings," I said laughing. Samantha just gave me such an odd look.

We went to Sam's bedroom, the thick carpeting muffling our footsteps. I observed that Grace was sitting on a backless barstool with her hands secured behind her back with pink rope. Pink rope secured Grace's legs to the stool. Grace had on a pink silk scarf for her blindfold.

Grace is about the same height as Rose, and in her mid-twenties. She has a very slim boyish figure with breasts the size of small apples and hardly any ass.

Grace is rather plain, although with makeup and the right clothing nice to look at. Her two best features are her golden blond hair and blue eyes; eyes the color of blue turquoise.

Samantha confided to me that Grace is very vain about her hair, constantly fussing with it. "I know I am somewhat fussy myself with my hair, Adam. But Grace takes it to the extreme. I have spent a fortune on Grace for hair care products. Some she has used only once and then throws away."

"I have to bribe my stylist to cut Grace's hair, and that is just for a trim the ends. My stylist Mandy is the best that there is. Grace always finds fault with Mandy's best efforts. The water is to hot or to cold. Not enough shampoo, to much shampoo.... you get the picture I am sure."

Grace was wearing a frilly pink teddy and matching pink panties. Shocking pink lipstick, makeup lightly applied. Grace's long fingernails were colored the same shocking pink as her lips. Sam spoiled Grace almost to the extreme. Samantha just about gave in to Grace's every whim, and that was about to change.

I could feel myself getting hard, looking forward to the part I was too play. I was to remain silent for the moment, letting Grace think that she and Sam were alone.

Samantha walked and stroked Grace's long golden blond hair, wrapping her finger around one of the long ringlet curls. Normally, Grace's hair is straight and smooth almost reaching her slim waist. Tonight, her hair styled in luscious ringlet curls caressing her back.

"What is your purpose in life, Grace?

"To love and serve you Mistress."

"What else?" Sam lifted Grace's chin with her switch

"To obey you in all things and to serve and obey all dominants."

"Do you swear to obey me in all things as is witnessed by your Master?" Sam asked.

Grace paused, not answering right away. I am sure that Grace thought Sam misspoke and meant to say Mistress. This was quite clever on Sam's part.

"I so swear Mistress."

"What are you my dear?" Samantha asked.

"I am a cunt. I am your little cunt Mistress and I must learn to be a good girl."

Samantha leaned in and kissed her mouth long and deep. "You have been behaving like a spoiled brat, but that will change little cunt. You will no longer be rude to Adam or refer to him as the Bogeyman. I do not share your prejudice towards men. You have much to unlearn from college."

Sam said sternly and grabbing Grace's curls and tugging for emphasis. "I will no longer tolerate your jealous behavior towards him, Grace." Adam is very special to me." Sam said, touching my cheek with her hand. That was not in the scrip. I took Sam's hand and squeezed.

"You must learn to accept him and take what he has to offer." Sam told her, and looking at me knowingly. "You will apologize to him and address him as he tells you. I am sure that he will forgive you.... if you please him. Then I will determine your punishment and he will carry it out."

"Now, again in regard to men, and particularly in regard to Adam. From this moment forward your will no longer use your saucy mouth and sharp tongue to criticize Adam You will use them to compliment and celebrate his manhood as do I."

"Do you understanding what I am telling you Grace?" "Yes Mistress." "Grace answered impatiently. Are you going to make love to me now? I am so horny, please untie me now Mistress." Grace said, starting to tug at her bonds.

"Do you love me Grace?"

"Yes, Sam....I mean Mistress...please, I am so horny..." "Hush dear one. I love you as well."

I was touched; it was obvious to me that they did love on another. I was so used to thinking inside the box. There are many ways to show love and affection. Grace's total surrender for one: We all have our prejudices.

"And we will certainly make love this evening.... the three of us." Sam said, letting go of her golden curls, and kissing her mouth.

"I don't understand...." Grace started to say. I interrupted by pulling her head back by her hair and kissing her mouth saying.

"The Bogeyman is here you spoiled little brat; beware the jabberwocky!"

Again, I was now quoting Lewis Carroll and Samantha gave me such a look?

"You may call me Master Bogeyman."

"As I said earlier, my dear little cunt, you have much to unlearn from college." Sam explained, removing the pink silk scarf from Grace's eyes. "Humility for one, Grace." "A slave has no need for clothing."

" Adam, if you please." Grace said, turning the stage over to me.

I stepped in front of Grace and grabbed her lacey pink teddy, ripping it easily at the seams, stripping her naked to the waist.

"Samantha please, not him not now, I..." Her pleas stopped in mid sentence. Sam's switch came down sharply on Grace's naked back, causing her to scream out in surprise and pain.

"You do not have permission to speak. And you will not speak for any reason without permission from Adam."

"He is my witness your vows." "Do you understand now?"

Grace nodded her head up and down for yes. Grace was pleading with Sam through her eyes and tears, afraid to look at me.

"My slave has no need for long painted fingernails." Sam said, handed me nail clippers. I cut Grace's nails nice and short. Sam removed the makeup and lipstick from Grace's face with a washcloth. Grace's hands were still bound behind her back.

"As of Monday morning you will be starting your new job as a receptionist. My receptionist so I can keep and eye on you." Sam announced, while stroking Grace's small breasts. I watched Grace's nipples grow hard, standing erect and proud.

Sam nodded to me. I put my right hand underneath Graces little ass lifting her up to remove her panties. I slid them down to her knees before ripping them off of her.

I untied her legs from the stool and I made Grace stand, stroking her erect nipples from behind. Sam was in front probing her moist pussy with her fingers. Grace's pubic hair was the same golden blond as the hair on her head.

"Little brat. I am going to untie your hands now. You had better be a good little girl. Your Mistress is a woman, while you are a selfish spoiled little brat!"

I untied her hands and dropped the pink rope to the floor. I then held both Grace's small hands behind her back in one of mine.

"A woman is allowed hair between her legs if she chooses. Spoiled little girls do not." I advised her, stroking Grace's now wet cunt with my left hand.

I led her to the bathroom where Sam was waiting with the electric clippers. I picked Grace up and put her on the large vanity sink. I spread her legs for Sam to shave the little brat's Mon's pubis. Sam started with Oster Electric Hair Clippers, and finished by lathering then shaving her smooth twice with a Gillette Fusion Razor.

"Kneel on the floor slave." Sam ordered, lightly tapping Graces shoulder with her bamboo switch.

Grace got down on her knees in front of me. I opened my robe and took off my black silk briefs, my manhood standing proudly at attention.

Sam grabbed Grace by her long curls. "You will now use your mouth and tongue to celebrate and compliment his manhood." Sam pushed Grace's head to my welcoming cock.

I took hold of Grace beautiful soft hair and told her to start licking. Sam got on the floor next to her and played with Grace's wet pussy, caressing and probing with her fingers. This caused Grace to moan with pleasure.

"Lick the tip in a circular motion." I said. "Very nice, now the shaft from the base to the tip like an ice cream cone. Marvelous now alternate between the two..........mmm. You will make a marvelous little cock sucker with practice. Open your eyes, Grace and look at me." I ordered, tugging at her hair.

"Look at my eyes.... the eyes of the Bogeyman whose cock you are licking. Your Mistress wanted me to shave your head as punishment for your bratty behavior towards me. Don't stop licking."

"That is right my sweet little cunt. Fortunately for you Adam is a kind man and convinced me otherwise." Samantha told her, handing me the scissors.

"Now you may suck on it, starting with the tip." I told her, smoothing her curls down her back; suck and use your little tongue."

Starting from the right, I took a section of hair from the front. I cut her curl off at chin level, holding up for her to see. I dropped the severed curl into a crystal bowl that Sam was holding.

"You will now take my whole cock in your mouth and suck. But don't forget to use your tongue."

"That's right, keep your head still, suck while I finish your haircut. I continued cutting until Grace's it was even with the bottom of her chin.

"You are on your own now, I want you to lick and suck my cock until I come in your mouth. Then you will swallow my semen, all of it. If I enjoy my blowjob, and for your sake I had better, I may not to cut your hair super short during the rest of your ceremony."

My hands were in buried in Grace's much shorter bobbed hair using it to control her speed to match my pleasure. All the while Samantha was licking and sucking Graces smooth, hairless cunt. Sam was sticking her finger deep into Grace's asshole, using my hair grease to help lubricate. Grace was moaning loudly enjoying the attention to her little cunt and was licking and sucking with abandon.

I pulled my cock halfway out of her mouth just before I came as not to gag her. Grace swallowed all of my semen, having her orgasm soon after. Then, I made her clean my cock and balls with her mouth and tongue.

I ordered her to the bathroom to get in the shower and wet down her hair for the final cut. Considering that this was my first attempt at cutting a woman's hair, it came out quite well. Perhaps it was because I was proficient in creating the dry and wet flies and streamers I use in fishing. Shaping the much smaller feathers and fur to a precise shape and texture. Creating dry flies and streamers was satisfying. However, not sensual or as enjoyable as this: cutting and shaping a submissive woman's hair. Grace not knowing how it will be styled or how short it will be cut.

I made Grace sit perfectly still on her stool. I combed her hair down, cutting it perfectly straight and blunt all the way around to the bottom of her ears. I could tell that Samantha was getting aroused watching me. At the end of the cut, I turned things over to her. Sam blow-dried Grace's hair, fluffing the short bob around her face, declaring; "Adam, I love this cut on her! I can't wait to curl it or slick it back away from her face and tuck it behind her ears! I want you to cut her hair on a permanent basis."

"How about every fifth Tuesday?" I suggested.

"That will be perfect, Adam. Grace will of course compensate you any way you see fit."

Before leaving, we tied Grace's ankles together, then her hands behind her back. We used the silk scarf for the blindfold, leaving Grace lying on the bathroom floor.

Then, we went downstairs to the living room to share a bottle of champagne, chilling in the ice bucket.

Taking a sip from her glass. "Adam" I can't believe that you said that, beware the jabberwocky. You never fail to surprise me. How could you possibly know that Alice in Wonderland & "Through the Looking glass are my favorite books in the whole world? I am sure I have never told you. I didn't want you to think me silly."

"Samantha, I have something to tell you."

"You need not say it Adam, I feel the same way about you."

"Sam, I..."

"Let me finish." She interrupted. "I have thought about you and I." Sam said, squeezing my hand.

"I am more Lesbian then I am bi. I am ashamed to say that at first, you were only a dalliance...a walk on the wild side. I will always prefer women best."

"Can you forgive me Adam?"

"There is nothing to forgive Sam. We are what we are."

"I tell you this honestly Samantha and this must remain between us. Man or woman, I have never in my adult life felt comfortable discussing my sexuality with anybody but you."

"Carnal desires aside, I am humbled and honored that you are sharing Grace with me. I can tell by the way that you look at Grace that you truly love her. It is every man's fantasy to get it on with two or more women. And if they are lesbians, men of my preferences imagining that we can turn them straight. You too were a dalliance of sorts. I imagined I could............

"Adam, are you embarrassed?"

I paused and took a deep breath, and Sam continued

"You are embarrassed.... the Bogeyman... this is so sweet. Again you surprise me, and I know what you mean. I won't finish your sentence."

"Of course I will keep this between us. You have my word on that, Adam. You have just made me feel so special." I am changing the script for you."

"When we go upstairs, I want you to fuck my cunt and then come inside of me. You can even cut Grace's hair shorter if you like. Just don't cut it to short. I want something to hold onto when she licks my cunt."

"Samantha, I have never heard you talk like this before you are usually quite reserved."

"That is because we are now each others confessors! I am the one whom is humbled now, Adam. "Do you realize the different perspectives we can now share? Our hair fetishes for example, I always knew you had a fetish for long hair."

Then, I saw the look on your face while you were cutting Grace's hair off."

"And yours was as well, Sam." I pointed out, playfully pulling her ponytail. I believe I could do a pretty good job of trimming yours as well." Then, I kissed her mouth. Surprisingly, Sam didn't comment to my teasing. I would love to take over trimming Sam's hair as well. Even though Samantha would dictate how I must cut it.

"But, you are right Samantha, my dear Mistress. Who better then we as mutual confessors."

I removed my Spidero Cricket folding knife from my blue jeans hanging on a chair next to me and then opened the blade.

I stood in front of Samantha and looked into her blue eyes. I made a small shallow cut in my right palm, deep enough to draw blood.

I handed her my knife and Sam cut her palm as well. We grasped each other's bloody right hands and squeezed.... our blood mingling in a silent oath.

Going back upstairs we got into Sam's bed. Sam lay on her back and stretched like a plump cat, her arms above her head. I straddled her, my hard cock poised to enter her hot pussy for the first time, as I looked into her eyes

"I want you to fuck me fast and hard and don't be afraid of hurting me, Adam." Sam reached up as if to touch my face but slapped me hard instead. I returned the slap with equal force, smiling, knowing what to expect.

I rammed her hard making her gasp, then smile. As I pounded her, I felt her nails rake across my back. Sam reached up and pulled my head down to kiss me. I felt her tongue in my mouth as she kissed me, but then Sam bit my lip drawing blood. I slapped her face even harder stunning her momentarily, and then slapped her again. I looked into her beautiful blue eyes with my own gray ones, and daring her to bite me again.

I let Sam push me off of her. Encouraged, she tried to get me on my back and pin my arms, screaming. "Brute, how dare you hit me you animal!"